𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡...

By tchaIIamet

Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her wo... More

please read
𝟷 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟸 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟺 | 𝙼𝚜. 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒
𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟷𝟹 | 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝟷𝟼 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..
𝟷𝟽 | 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟾 | 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝟷𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝟸𝟷 | 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝟸𝟹 | 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝟸𝟺 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟼 | 𝙻𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟽 | 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝
𝟸𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹𝟸 | 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟹𝟹 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟼 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟹𝟽 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝟸
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜
𝟹𝟿 | 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜
𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊
𝟺𝟸 | 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !
𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟼 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊

2.6K 52 498
By tchaIIamet

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: My kind of woman - Mac DeMarco"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"As long as your next to me
Just the two of us"

November 15, 1982

"Y/n! Simon! Your friend is here" Dad yells from the kitchen. Today we were going to Michaels dads dinner place, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. In my opinion, I found the name pretty lame, so of course, I think the whole thing is lame.
Silly me.

The knocks get louder as I'm rushing to the front door. I just took a shower so I was only in my bra and short shorts. "I'm coming!" I yell at the person at the door.

I open the door to be greeted by the one and only Michael fucking Afton. "Oh shit" I whisper to myself. My face starts heating up as I'm standing in front of him in my bra.

"Uhm," He says, covering his eyes "go on, put a goddamn shirt on!" I snap out of it and run to my room and grab a black tank-top with a red Hawaiian flower on it and a black belt and slip it on.

I walk back to the front door "heh, sorry" I say, so far this is really awkward

"Whatever, just don't tell anyone about this" He scoffs. I nod and walk to Simons room, Michael following.

"Simon, Michaels here" I yell to him through the door. I hear a muffled 'coming' from Simon.

-1 hour-

"Honestly! Why did Mark and Fred bail" Simon huffs and crosses his arms. Apparently Fredrick and Mark had to help their parents out with chores. Michael, Simon and I don't think it's true.

"I know! They probably didn't want to go because there's a girl here" Michael gets rude. He notices me eyeing him and he smirks, causing me to let out a little huff.

"Seriously, that's all you need to say?" I snarl, gosh he could be so annoying sometime. Like your not that cool.

"It's not" Michael responds. I roll my eyes and continue to walk to the pizzeria.

"If you guys continue bickering like little kids I'm going home" Simons speaks kicking a small pebble to the road. I scoff

"Then go. Michael won't shut up anytime soon soo" I scroll on Tik tok, not caring if I was being impolite.

"Someones mad" Michael jokes, pushing my shoulder. Honestly.

"We're not even friends, don't do that" I snarl, pushing him away from me. I shoot I just did what I told him not to do. "Simon?"

I look next to me to not see Simon, I look behind and in ahead of us but still no sign of him. "Oh look, he texted me" Michael tells me, looking at his phone and starts typing something angrily.

"What did he say" I peak over his shoulder to see, only to be pushed away from him. I roll my eyes

"We aren't friends, remember? So don't go looking through my messages. Gosh," He barks "Girls are so fucking annoying" He whispers the last part. My eyes are wide, why would he say that? And why do I have to be here alone with him.

Simon..I hate you.

I feel a little poke on the shoulder, I look over to see Michael showing me his phone "he said he left because we were being annoying and that he's going to Marks house" He speaks, pulling the phone away from me and then patting my head. I swat his hand away from me 'ew' I whisper.

"Lemme guess, to make out? Play 7 minutes in heaven alone?" I groan, crossing my arms "fun" I roll my eyes.

Michael chuckles "That's funny," He says

"It's not funny it's true!" I fight. We both burst out laughing.

"Alright it should be right around the corner" He tells me, still catching his breath. I pat his back.

We turn the corner and is greeted with a big building with a neon sign that says 'Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria' I cringe, "this place looks boring, how can you come here so much" I stick my tongue out at the place.

Michael shrugs and rolls his eyes, and then walks in, ah yes, back to being mean. I mean, we bonded for about a minute so that's good.

I shrug it off and walk in with him. We enter the building and are quickly greeted by the smell of greasy pizza and children screaming, and then three animatronics on a stage in the center. The one on the right is a fat yellow bird, Fredrick said her name was Chica. The one on the left is a blue bunny, Fredrick said his name is Bonnie. Then the one in the middle is a brown bear, I'm assuming this one is Freddy. Freddy Fazballs, oops meant to say Fazbears.

"Follow me" Michael finally breaks the silence, He begins walking to another large room with a cove. Inside of it was a animatronic, a red fox. "This is foxy, he's my favorite" He informs me.

I nod "You have a mask of him?" I ask, pointing to the mask on his head that looks like Foxy.

"No shit, Sherlock" Michael huffs, he walks past me, shoulder bumping me on the way. I scoff and follow him. "Let's go to the arcade" he suggests

I nod "sure" We make our way to the arcade, I know when we're there because I see a big sign that says 'Arcade' and a bunch of neon light, blinding me.

"I wanna beat your high score in Pac-Man, what was it again?" He questions, grinning at me. Gosh why does he always have to be this rude but this hot to! Like bro just chose.

-time skip - Arcade --> Pizza-

"My god your good!" I catch up to him, panting from all the games we played at the arcade {🤔}

"Hah, I told you I'm good" He smirks. We are both walking to the counter to get a pizza.

Finally we make it, after a minute of waiting for someone to come to the counter, someone finally did. "Heyyy Michael~ what can I get for you-" She looks at me "guys?" then she looks at Michael, as soon as she sees him she bites her lip.

Michael scoffs "me and my girlfriend would like a large pepperoni pizza and," He looks down at me. My eyes are wide, did he just say girlfriend? "Love, what would you like?"

I get interrupted from my thoughts by my "boyfriend" I think for a moment "I'll take cheese" I smile.

He returns a fake smile and then looks up at the girl "and a large cheese pizza" He finishes.

"Alright~~" She blushes.

"Wait actually can you just split them in half?" I ask politely, suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look over at Michael and I feel my face heat up. He then winks at me, signaling to play along with it.

"Tch. Whatever" she rolls her eyes, I guess Michael noticed her do something rude and he points it out

"That's rude. Id really appreciate it if you didn't flip off my girlfriend, thanks" He rudely smiles and then starts walking the other way. As I turn my back to walk with him I look at the girl and flip her off, she scowls.

We make our way to the table and sit down "what was that about?" I snort, trying to keep in my laughter. Michael rolls his eyes.

"She has a crazy crush on me and it's fucking annoying, gotta show her who's boss," He scoffs "only act like my girlfriend when she's here" he informs me

I nod and notice her coming our way, I let out a deep breath and get ready to act. I take Michaels hand and then share a glance with him and the nod my head to the girls direction, he nods.

Finally she arrives at our table with our pizza "Remember when your parents caught us making out in your room?" He starts.

I cringe "Y-yeah, that was sad, I had to avoid you for a whole fucking week" I act, trying to to be to awkward.

The girl clears her throat "Uhm, your pizza is here, Mikey~ Enjoy" She winks at him, Michael cringes.

"Don't call me that Vanessa. That nickname is dumb" He rolls his eyes, taking a slice of pizza from the plate.

The girl, or Vanessa scoffs and walks closer to him, leaving a kiss on his cheek. Michael gags and drops his pizza. I fake gasp.

I slap her face away "don't touch him! He's mine not yours. Now fuck off Vanessa" I scowl. Some of the acting was a little true, I mean I get Michael is single and is aloud to date whoever but I gotta protect my poor crush sooo.

She yelps and runs back to the counter "woah your acting skill y/n!" He laughs "you really pissed her off"

"Then I did my job correctly" I shrug.

Surprisingly, me and Michael got along well for the rest of the day, there's no promises it'll always be like this but at least we can be known as- frenemies, maybe.

. . .
Hope u enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1K 43
Y/n and her dad decided to move to Hurricane, Utah and leave their shity hometown for a fresh start and besides the school that y/n would be going t...
13.2K 202 32
16 years old Gregory Afton always live life away from the City of Hurricane because his father want him to keep Gregory safe. Because Gregory was bor...
7.8K 135 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...
757K 21.7K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...