His [Book #1]

By jj31030

Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 20... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Final Author's Note

Chapter 26

18.3K 541 80
By jj31030

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, Dimitri." Quickly climbing off him, I rush to put back on my clothes.

Dimitri reaches out to grab my wrist. "Sienna, wait."

Shaking my head and apologizing once more, I spit out a quick goodnight and scurry back upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Closing and locking the door, I turned to press my back to the door before sliding down into a seated position on the floor.

"Damn it," I whisper.

That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. I don't even want to show my face again.

I was enjoying myself with Dimitri, but he'll never know that because I moaned my baby daddy's name except his.

Dimitri's name had been on the tip of my tongue. But because my mind had been on Tristan, I ended up saying his name instead.

I feel horrible. I wish I could take it back, but know it's already too late. Sighing deeply, I stand to my feet and get into bed.

There's nothing I can do about it now. Dimitri's probably no longer interested in me, and I may have just ruined my chances with him because I'm still so hung up on Tristan's ass.

****

I woke up pretty early the next morning, unable to sleep last night. I had a dream that Tristan found out I slept with Dimitri and killed him in front of me. It was a total nightmare.

Rubbing the sleep from my tired eyes, I got Mateo up and ready. He cried while I took my shower and got dressed, being his usual fussy self.

Picking him up, I carried him downstairs and into the dining room. "Good morning," I murmured, sitting down in the chair stationed directly across from Dimitri.

"Morning," he replied dryly,  acknowledging me with a nod of his head before proceeding to spoon a mouthful of Frosted Flakes into his mouth.

Realizing Mateo was trying to reach for the bowl of fruit before him, I quickly made him a plate of the mixed fruit and brought my focus back to Dimitri. 

He deserves an apology. "Can we talk about what happened last night?" Sighing, he nods his head and gives me his full attention. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used you in the way that I did."

He gives his head a shake. "I'm not upset about that. You can use me as much as you want." 

I stopped chewing on the strawberry I had popped into my mouth, slightly taken aback by his words. 

"Though, I would have preferred it to have been my name you called out while you..." He eyes Mateo and smiles. "Well, you know." His blue eyes flicker back up to me. "It's okay. I truly don't mind."

"Really?" I questioned, swallowing the strawberry in my mouth and reaching for another.

I'm scanning his face and searching his eyes, trying to figure what the catch was. I mean why wasn't he mad? I literally called out another man's name while he was inside me. If I were him, I would have been pissed.

I must have had a confused expression on my face, because Dimitri grins. "I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity that presented itself. I've been dying to have you since we started talking online."

Flattered, I smiled. I'm glad I ran into Dimitri again. He's such a sweet and caring guy. And not to mention, I feel safe with him. Which is the complete opposite of how I felt when I was staying with Tristan.

"You know, it's a nice day out. How about we go to the park for some fresh air?" I suggested.

"Are you sure? What about Tristan?"

"What about him?"

****

We spent the whole day at the park. I was having so much fun that I almost forgot I was currently on the run from my psychotic baby daddy.

Watching Dimitri go down the slide with Mateo brought a smile to my face. Although I knew we weren't a family, seeing them together made me feel like we were.

And a normal one at that. There weren't any armed men dressed in black. I didn't have to look over my shoulder every few minutes in fear of my life. And I especially wasn't being held hostage. 

I had freedom.

Praising Mateo for reaching the end of the kid's slide successfully, he picked him up and swung him around in the air. Mateo giggled, his wholesome baby laugh warming my heart.

Dimitri walked up to me and leaned in to kiss my cheek. Placing Mateo back in my arms, he happened to look over my shoulder. He frowned. "Give me a minute, okay?"

"Sure," I replied in confusion, turning my head to see him walk over to a short, dark haired man with a pot belly.

With Mateo on my hip, I watched from a distance as the two men began to converse. Dimitri didn't look too happy to see him. He actually looked pretty angry. While the man in the expensive looking black suit didn't seem too bothered, his composure eerily calm.

I didn't know why the man looked familiar as I've never seen him before in my life. The only thing I was sure of was that he was Italian. I could spot an Italian a mile away.

The man's eyes drift over to me and my body stiffens. A chill runs down my spine, my heart drumming loudly in my tightened chest.

Amber eyes.

It couldn't be.

There's no way.

My eyes quickly skim over his compact frame. I tighten my hold on Mateo when I come to the conclusion that it is him. There was just no mistaking the similarities. He looked just like Tristan. Or rather, Tristan looked just like him

Agostino Lucci? 

How the hell does Dimitri know him?

Does that mean he's known who I am this whole time?

No, he couldn't have known. Agostino doesn't even know about me. Unless Agostino somehow found out about me and told him.

Questions on top of questions flood my brain, my mind racing.

Why didn't Dimitri say anything?

Could him and Agostino be working together?

Remembering all the times Tristan warned me about his father, and how cautious he seemed of him, I slowly took a step backwards.

That unwelcome feeling in my gut has returned. This whole time I thought this gut feeling had been because Tristan was planning something sinister. But it turns out, that feeling in my stomach is because of his father.

Run! The inner voice in my head screams at me. Run and never look back!

As soon as Dimitri turns his head to look at me, I take off in a sprint. I don't know where I'm running. Dimitri has the keys to his car, so it's not like I can just hijack his car and leave. And I don't have a phone, so I'm stuck running until my legs give out.

Tristan, where are you?

I suddenly need him, the fear of Agostino Lucci far greater than my fear of his son. I don't bother waiting for the walk sign to appear as I cross the street. Angry drivers honk at me, but I don't pay them any mind.

Shuffling through the crowd of people walking along the sidewalk, I don't waste my time trying to catch a cab either.

Hearing the faint sound of Dimitri calling my name causes me to run faster. My calves burn, my chest tight as I push myself to create enough distance where I can no longer hear the sound of Dimitri's voice.

As I look back to see if Dimitri or Agostino is nearby, someone grabs my waist and pulls me into an alley. Screaming, a hand folds over my mouth and pulls me into their hard body.

"Da-Da!" Mateo giggles excitedly.

I stopped fighting, looking up to see Tristan staring down at me. The hair on his face has grown and there's bags under his eyes like he hasn't gotten any sleep for days.

Despite his rugged appearance, he still looks just as handsome as he did the day I shot him.

Relaxing in his arms, he slowly moves his hand away from my mouth. "Tristan," I whisper, starting to cry once the adrenaline wears off.

"I'm right here, baby," he murmurs, hugging me and Mateo close while kissing the top of my head.

I didn't think I could ever be this happy to see someone who kidnapped me several times. It's Ironic really. The same person I ran away from was the same person I ran into. 

A part of me is relieved I wasn't successful in killing him. While the other part of me is cursing myself for ending up right back where I started.

"I saw your father," I say with a pant, trying to catch my breath.

"I know. My men have been keeping a close eye on you and Mateo." 

Of course they have. Why am I not surprised?

"Does that mean you are here to take us back?"

I'm expecting him to reiterate how I'm his and drag me back to prison. But instead he says, "no. My dad knows about you and Mateo, which means you are no longer safe at my place. So if you let me, I can take you and Mateo to one of my safe houses."

Let me?

"It's my choice?" I question in surprise.

"Sì, a tua scelta(Yes, your choice)."

"So you're not going to hold me hostage there?"

He shook his head. "No. You and Mateo will be heavily guarded, but you are not obligated to stay. As long as I know the both of you are safe, you can still go to work and do as you please."

Damn, I need to shoot his ass more often.

After giving it careful thought, I give my head a nod. "Okay, let's go."

I may end up really regretting this, but I'm choosing to take him at his word. Because anything is better than meeting the man who created him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
127K 3K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...