Agony

Molllika által

Another fiction about Pandavas-Panchali. This one is different totally.Pandavas are born from mother's womb.T... Több

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 31

399 19 2
Molllika által

The moon is in the sky alone like Pandavas.They are in their room where Draupadi used to come 100 times.Hardly, Pandavas had some private time in their room.She used to behave like she is queen of the room and Pandavas are nothing.Here in everything belongs to Draupadi ,in fact everything is according to her desire.

They would have faught for this many time but as usual Pandavas would lose against Draupadi in screaming and yelling.Pandavas wanted badly Draupadi to leave the room and it happened today .
Draupadi isn't here today but still Pandavas couldn't sleep.

Finally, Pandavas are free from Draupadi.They have separate rooms with their own wives who they had choose by themselves.They are married now.It was the great day , everything happened in their favour but Pandavas are hurt.

"She loves moonlit night."said aSahadev broking the silence .

"She loves sky,moon ,stars.Maybe for that reason,she chose this room so that she can view the beautiful nature."said aArjun .

Flashback:

The new days in Indraprastha palace.Pandavas were very tired after whole day so they thought to go to room and sleep.

As they entered,they saw Draupadi who was looking at the sky peacefully.

"What is she starring at the sky when we are here?"whispered aNakul smirking.

"Whatever I am very sleepy.Now plz say her to go."said aBheem tiredly.

"That's right.Call her."said aYudisthir and the others shared a look.

"I am younger.I am not going to do anything that you don't do.It would be disrespectful."said aSahadev making them smirk.

"Their behavior says that they are really twins."aArjun said proudly.

"Yeah.Both are equally dramabazz."agreed aBheem while the twins smirked.

"Listen!!!!!"aYudisthir was cut off by aNakul.

"Don't call her, bharata."requested aNakul laughing.

"Why?"asked aBheem.

"Let's make her afraid and angry.It would be fun."said aNakul and others disagreed.

"We aren't interested.You want ,you go."said aBheem.

The first twin became angry.

"But. ....."he was cut off by aArjun,"You carry on.We are sleeping."

The first twin nodded and went alone to tease her.

Draupadi was looking at the sky with great satisfaction like it's only thing now that can make her happy,give her strength.

The first twin went and pushed her slightly to the corner and stood in her place.

Draupadi was shocked at his sudden coming but soon she managed.

Draupadi looked at the room and saw others were preparing to sleep.Draupadi didn't tell anything or oppose the first twin just looking at the sky again.

"What you keep looking at there making our life hell?"taunted aNakul.

"Like you did?!"asked Draupadi making him angry and the others also heard.

"Excuse me!!! What did you say?"asked aArjun coming near her.

"What you hear."answered Draupadi sadly.

"You did first , don't forget it."said aSahadev while Draupadi smiled a bit ,"What the thing you know , Rajkumar?"

"We don't need to know anything more.We are suffering enough already."yelled aArjun.

"I am doing more.I am away from my family, don't know what will people say to me!!"said angrily Draupadi looking at them while they could see tear in the corner of her eyes which made them sad.

Draupadi went to the room angrily and covered herself with blanket and slept.

"What is there to cry? We are also away from our family."said aBheem sadly and moving his hands.

"And we can't never meet them maybe.People will point us more than you cause in their views,we are wrong."said aYudisthir.

"Cause you are truly wrong."smirked Draupadi and Pandavas became quite.

"I have never seen a insolent woman like her.She could have pacify us but no she always ready for quarrel."whispered broing aSahadev.

"All because of Nakul and see now she took our bed too."screamed aBheem.

"Let it go Bheem.Let her be.Otherwise if we say about bed now,she will start blabbering again."informed aYudisthir and they nodded.

"But our blanket? She could have leave that for us."said aNakul in sad tone.

"You keep quite.All this because of you."said aArjun glaring at him while others followed him.

"You wouldn't understand a good person like me."said he and went inside while others laughed at him.

NOW:

Pandavas were thinking all this when they heard a word 'Arya'.They turned instead to see Draupadi but no there were their newly  half married ( cause there were many rituals left to do)wives.

"Arya,plz eat something."requested Devika taking the plate of food.

"No,we aren't hungry."nodded aYudisthir.

"Bharata Yudisthir,you are elder.If you will do like this then who will console everyone?"said Vijaya while Pandavas bite their lips to stop their cry.

"We can't do anything.Everything depends on destiny."said Valandhara and Pandavas slightly nodded and left the room wiping their tears.

"Did we do right coming in Indraprastha?"questioned Vijaya confused and sadly.

"Did we take Draupadi's right coming here? We behaved like selfish!!?"said Kerunamati looking at the Pandavas leaving.

Pandavas stood in the door of the room where Draupadi was.Draupadi is in sense now but not in good condition.

Shri Krishna and Karn were also going there and saw them standing at the door.

"Arrre, Pandav Kumars why are you here? Go to my Sakhi."said Shri Krishna.

"No, it's fine.We can stay here.You go and see her how is Panchali?"requested aArjun.Their concern for her is seen in their eyes and their guilty isn't letting them go.

"Yeah.Let's go Sakha.How is Maharani Draupadi?!"said Karn but Shri Krishna denied and went near them.

"Now,she needs you.Let bygones be bygones.Thinking all this, don't destroy your present."said Shri Krishna smiling giving them hope .

Pandavas went inside the room with mixed emotions.What will they say? Will Draupadi hate them more? Either she wouldn't talk?

Draupadi was resting and the room was dark.As Pandavas entered her eyes fall on them but soon looked at other side.

Pandavas kept going near her afraidly as much their heart beats were beating first.

"Didn't you like the room decorations? Come to complain for those!! "asked Draupadi hiding her tears.

"I am sorry extremely.You can exchange as much you want.I  had informed the dassi,you can........"Draupadi was cut off by aNakul,"How are you now?" which made her stuck.

"How a dying person can be?"asked Draupadi laughing.

Pandavas went near Draupadi and sat beside her which made her shocked.

"You will be fine,dear."promised aSahadev while aYudisthir and aArjun caressed her hair, Vrikodher touch her one hand and kiss wheras aSahadev took her other hand in lap and aNakul touched her forehead.

Such happiness she never felt.Now she doesn't fear of death.The warm touch filled with only love,care, security for which she carved .

A long tear fall from her eyes as tears fall from Pandavas's eyes.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

True Love asmi által

Történelmi fikció

45.8K 1.2K 9
Arjun, the great warrior of his time and Draupadi,the fire born and the most beautiful woman in the world,the warrior princess turned empress and the...
5K 207 19
We all know the cruel fate of our yagyeseni but what if there was another girl along with yagyeseni who was shared among the pandavas . This is the s...
6.1K 326 20
the Pandavas are consisting of four older brothers and the youngest sister. Kunti was the mother of the eldest son, Yudisthir, the second eldest Bhee...
14.8K 526 21
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...