GUIDE FROM THE PAST TO A NEW...

By anlhpermy

Demons, what are they? Why are they here? Is these gods' wrath against humans? Millions of years yet history... More

CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPING THE DEMON PRINCE
CHAPTER 2: SILVERT REKTER
CHAPTER 3: MOVEMENT
CHAPTER 4: CARE UNCARE
CHAPTER 5: SCREAM
CHAPTER 6: PAYBACK THE FOOD
CHAPTER 7: DEMON SLAVE
CHAPTER 8: IT'S GONE?!
CHAPTER 9: KINDRED
CHAPTER 10: CUTE
CHAPTER 11: STIRIA MIRIMA
CHAPTER 12: BOMB
CHAPTER 13: THE WAR
CHAPTER 14: TRUSTED FRIENDS
CHAPTER 15: FRIENDLY MATCH
CHAPTER 16: GIZELIS MOMENTUM
CHAPTER 17: SUMMONING
CHAPTER 18: ZELIKER'S ACTION
CHAPTER 19: SECRET EXPOSED
CHAPTER 20: THEIR WORRIES
CHAPTER 21: CURIOSITY
CHAPTER 22: THIEF
CHAPTER 23: RESCUING THE BABY
CHAPTER 24: TREZ
CHAPTER 25: REQUEST
CHAPTER 26: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER 27: HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING
CHAPTER 28: SOLVING
CHAPTER 29: RETURN
CHAPTER 30: HIS TRUE FEELINGS
CHAPTER 31: HEAT STROKE?
CHAPTER 33: LEAVING
CHAPTER 34: ANOTHER DEMON PRINCE
CHAPTER 35: DIMENSIONAL ABILITY USER
CHAPTER 36: MINDLESS KILLING DEMON
CHAPTER 37: TEMPTATION
CHAPTER 38: TAKING CONTROL
CHAPTER 39: FEARLESS
CHAPTER 40: TAILS
CHAPTER 41: TASK
CHAPTER 42: ABANDONED NEZA CITY
CHAPTER 43: APPEARANCE OF DIVEST

CHAPTER 32: HIS DESIRE

7 3 0
By anlhpermy

Zeliker was dumbfounded. She said he had a heat stroke?

No, it wasn’t that at all. Embarrassed by his thoughts before and remembering it wasn’t a dream, his redness intensified all over his face and ears. He looked away in shame.

‘Zeliker, you stupid demon!’ He scolded himself internally.

‘This is dangerous. I might lose my mind if I’m staying with her any longer.’ He continued.

He felt he wouldn't be able to think logically if she was near him. Moreover, he could feel a hot desire below and he didn't want to be stamped as a pervert or be hated by her.

Liking someone was truly a disaster for a demon. When it happened, the demon desire was more honest than a human and most would heed to it and sleep with the one they liked immediately. More so for the impatient royal demons who get everything they want and no one can stop them.

However, Zeliker still endured the desires currently burning all over his body. He respects his friends and he didn't want to follow his desire like those uncontrollable demons. He had his dignity and he didn't want to lose their trust and be alone again.

It was a mistake to see her again.

‘Let’s leave now. I have seen her. Let’s say goodbye.’

He took a deep breath and turned his head to her again to say goodbye to her. He was unable to say it when she took a cup from Kiara's hand and sipped it.

The cream on top of the cup stuck to her lips and she licked it using her tongue. Her action was normal but his mind went blank. He felt such action was so erotic.

Rationality can say its goodbye now because he could no longer think. His desire finally conquered his mind.

He wanted to feel her soft lip and examine what it was like to have her body under him. And he even heard a whispering devil out of nowhere telling him to take her immediately.

“Your Highness, please have some tea.” Kiara moves a cup to him and notices he was staring at her princess again.

But, this time, she saw him lusting over her. Fear and concern suddenly appear in her eyes. If Zeliker attacks her princess, she won't be able to stop him.

Should she warn the guards?

It happens that the guards were both demons and were taking their next shift to protect their princess. It seems she doesn't need to once she sees the alert in their eyes, staring straight at the demon prince.

Zeliker took the cup absentmindedly. When the hot tea reached his mouth and scalded his tongue, his eyes widened in terror. He finally got over his desire and reprimanded himself harshly.

"Thank you. I'm here to say goodbye. I'll be going now." Zeliker hurriedly drinks the tea and tells them quickly.

Stiria knew Zeliker was going to leave. Suddenly, she felt a little sad and she wondered why. She also remembered something she wanted to give to him for his journey.

"Wait, Zeliker. I have something I wanted to give to you. Kiara, can you please take the box I put on the bed."

Kiara wanted to refuse because she was worried about them being alone but after learning the guards were on watch, she nodded. She hurriedly walked and went inside the princess room again. She needs to get back to her princess quickly.

"May I know what it is you wanted to give to me?" Zeliker asked and was a little curious.

Stiria smiled. "A protective charm. I know you might not believe them since you are very strong but… Hopefully, it can protect you from something dangerous. May the God of Elviem protect you always, Zeliker." She said softly.

Zeliker was stunned. Seeing her smile including her prayers to have him safe was enough to jolt his sanity to zero. His heart also was touched by her gift.

Unknowingly, he couldn't help himself to kiss her lips sweetly. It was so smooth even he didn't realise what he was doing. After he heard the guard gasping loudly, he finally noticed his action. His eyes slowly widened big, following hers too.

'What… What did I just…?'

Stiria, who snaps from her shock, quickly pushes him away. Her face blushed deep red before her feet took her running to her bedroom.

Kiara, who was coming out, was confused as to why her princess was running and closed the door with a slam.

"What happened?" She was alert and asked the guards at the door.

The guards were unable to speak because they couldn't say it. If they do, maybe a catastrophe might occur.

After all, what if Prince Flare suddenly knew it and came here with his army in fury?

Won't the Eskimos Kingdom be in danger? How about the king of Flink? Won't he come too to kill their princess?

No, they can't tell anyone about this!

They must keep the scene they saw to their grave. So, they answered Kiara with a quick shake of their heads. They saw nothing and they won't say it either.

Kiara felt strange but she needed to send the gift to Zeliker since her princess was gone. Her princess must want Zeliker to have it since she's the one who made the protective charm. She even decorated it using her hands with a silent prayer.

So, Kiara went to him. She noticed he was frozen with a shocked look. It makes her feel like something bad has happened but unable to ask. She will ask her princess later then.

"Your Highness, here is what our royal princess wanted you to have." She showed a box to Zeliker.

Zeliker turned his head to her and took the box gently. His eyes then went to the door with guilty and remorseful expressions.

"I… I will come back tomorrow…" He told her before he disappeared instantly.

Kiara blinks her eyes at the place he left with another nasty feeling. She went back to her princess door quickly.

"Your Highness, Prince Zeliker is gone now. may I come in?" She knocked.

A moment later, the door was open slightly with Stiria looking out at the garden. Once she saw Zeliker was really not there or sensed his presence around, she opened the door and grabbed Kiara to pull her inside. Then, she closed the door once more.

"Your Highness! What's wrong with you?! Your face is red. Do you have a fever?!" Kiara panicked.

Stiria becomes redder from her inquiry and shakes her head.

"I, I'm fine… Maybe the tea was a little too hot. I went in to wash my face a little." She lied.

'But you didn't have to run though…' Kiara silently thought about her princess action before.

"Kiara, did you give him the charm?"

Kiara nodded. "He said he would meet you again tomorrow."

Stiria feels complicated. Her heart was still beating fast and knowing Zeliker might want to apologise to her tomorrow makes her uncomfortable.

She didn't want to meet him. Because of the kiss, she felt everything in her mind was in jeopardy. But there was one thing she knew now.

'Did Zeliker like me?! How? Why? Why did he fall for me?!' She was so confused.

Kissing her was the same act as telling her he likes her. After all, no one would try to kiss a person, especially a princess unless they were truly daring or in love with them. Stiria believed it was the latter.

'I, I'm not graceful or stunning like royal sister. And I am wild and stubborn too. How can he like someone like me…?'

She doesn't understand.

"Princess…?" Kiara called because her princess looked bashful all of sudden.

"Ah! It's, It's nothing! But Kiara, I don't think I can meet Zeliker tomorrow. Can you go tell him about it?"

Kiara raised an eyebrow at her before she speculated about something.

'Perhaps Prince Zeliker did something unforgivable! Could it be that when I entered the room, he had touched her hands?! That is rude! He already knows my princess is engaged. How can he still do something like this?!'

Kiara started to get angry. "Alright, Your Highness. I will go tell him and make sure he doesn't come to you. And princess, if you are called for a gathering in their mansion, I will be your representative! You don't need to meet him at all from now on!" She decided.

Stiria was flabbergasted with eyes widened at Kiara's declaration. What was Kiara thinking? Could it be that she saw it but her declaration doesn't seem like she knows it?

Should she let her become her representative then?

No, she can't do that. It would be strange if she was not around in their next meeting since she was the one who made the suggestion first. But she was so embarrassed right now and might feel a little awkward if she meets Zeliker again.

Should she tell her brothers to be her representative? It would be much more reasonable than letting Kiara be one.

"It's fine, Kiara. I will meet him someday. It's just tomorrow I have my class at Bekura's. I won't be able to say my goodbye to him. Please tell him to be safe in his journey."

Kiara's anger diminished. Did she make a wrong assumption?

"As your wish, Your Highness." Kiara bowed before she left the room again.

She needs to send her princess message to Zeliker. She was just confused as to why they didn't tell each other face to face before. She hopes nothing awful happened before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 801 37
Even in the darkest of times, one can still find light. They just have to look at the stars. Humans have been blessed by the Divines. For centuries...
4.3K 178 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...
83 0 18
A STORY OF A GIRL WHO WENT THROUGH AWFUL LIFE AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF WITH HER UNKNOWN TALENT. SHE ONLY fights WHEN NECESSARY BUT IF YOU COME F...
45 23 25
The world of Tali is one ravaged by monsters, villains and many more blights that wish to threaten its fragile peace. But villains attract heroes, an...