Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Por shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Más

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 91

413 17 4
Por shadow1dark2night

Kyori got back to the apartment where the others were asking him what had happened.

He threw his coat on the couch but held up the cash.

"$50,000. It's a start to get us another apartment." Kyori said to them.

"WHAT!?"

"WHERE'D YOU GET THAT MUCH MONEY?!"

"..My mom was actually home-"

"HUH!? Is that why you took so long!?" Clay asked him.

"Ya."

"And..She just let you leave..?" Loki asked confused.

"Ya she did. She knew I would just keep running away." Kyori said glaring.

"Dude. She gave you that much!? How loaded are your parents?!" Trigger said

"It was actually supposed to be 500k but she won't give me that until I go back to living that boring life." Kyori said.

"5-5-5-500,000!?" Clay stuttered falling to the couch.

"DUDE THATS HALF A MILL!"

"GO BACK!" Trigger yelled.

Kyori rolled his eyes as he sat down on the couch.

"Listen we don't have time for this. Let's just find a spot a better one with more rooms this time." Kyori said.

"..but 500k is a lot of money.." Clay said

"Quit it." Kyori glared at her.

"Kidddinggg"

They continued on with their day not knowing that in just a few moments it would all turn to hell.

***
It was Loki who opened the door hearing a knock.

He was yawning as he rubbed his eyes seeing who it was having to tilt his head up meeting red flaming eyes.

"Oh Hey it's Dynamight!" Loki said smiling looking at the others before his face fell.

"Dynamight!"

Katsuki grabbed the door slamming it open as Kyori ran to the room he was panicking hearing his father.

"YOUR DADS HERE!?" Trigger yelled freaking out afraid they would get in trouble too but Kyori was only freaking out of how they found him.

The door slammed open.

"Kyori!" Katsuki yelled his voice filled with anger.

Kyori froze keeping his back to him.

"There's no where for any of you to run. It's over. Now get your ass over here." Katsuki said.

Kyori still never turned around.

No..his headache was growing..his lightning.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Kyori yelled attacking his father with his unstable quirk.

Katsuki dodged it and just walked to him grabbing his arm but Kyori only used his lightning to taze his father.

"ITS OVER!"

"FUCK OFF! Trigger do it!" Kyori yelled seeing him from the living room surrounded by two heroes who kept him and Clay from moving.

Trigger looked at Kyori before panicking and using his quirk to shoot out bullets to freeze the heroes.

Kyori kicked off from his fathers grip running to the living room but Katsuki blasted them causing them to stop.

"Stop fighting or I will kill you all." Katuski threatens his terrifying look causing Clay and Loki to stand as statues.

Trigger even stopped as Kyori stood infront of them glaring at Katsuki now.

"Leave them alone!"

"Kyori quit this! What you're doing is honestly stupid! You have no idea what's going to happen to you if you keep using your quirk!" Katsuki yelled.

"How did you find me!?"

Katsuki glared calling for backup to grab the other three kids.

Kyori glared seeing how he didn't answer as his lightning sparked.

"ANSWER ME! IM NOT GOING BACK WITH YOU DAMMIT!"

"That's not your decision to make." Katsuki snapped.

Loki watched.."I-I see where you get that death glare from..heh.."

Kyori lifted his hand.

"What you think you'll beat me?" Katsuki scoffed.

"I don't need to beat you..." Kyori said his quirk firing up..."just outsmart you."

He started to attack Katsuki's surroundings to blast them at him making a distraction to let to others run out of the apartment.

Kyori's lightning blasted out of him as he used all he could to just keep Katsuki away from him before taking his chance to run off.

He knew Clay would get the car starting but he had to keep Katsuki busy with his lightning.

Katsuki couldn't stand the amount of heat from Kyori's lightning. It was worse then ______'s.

"KYORI!" Katsuki yelled getting angry he just blasted his way to Kyori but when they got out the door Loki panicked and bit Katsuki's arm with his fangs grabbing Kyori's arm and shoving him in the car.

"DRIVEEEEE!" Loki yelled in panic

Kyori looked out the window seeing Katsuki gripping his arm then wobble a bit before he fell to the ground.

"What did you do to him?" Kyori asked Loki.

"..uhh" Loki smiled shyly. "My venom makes people go a bit dizzy. But he'll be fine!" Loki said to reassure him.

They speed off right in time before back up came to help Katsuki.

Katsuki just rubbed his head annoyed before getting medical assistance.

Kyori and the others ran off before getting any of their belongings. They were pretty pissed but with the money Kyori had in his pocket put them at ease for the time being.

***
It didn't take long for ______ to hear the news from Katsuki.

It actually broke her heart at how he failed to get their son.

"______..."

"I don't understand it! I will never understand it! Why can't he just stay!? I..what did we do wrong!?" She yelled at him.

Kenji was silent. He figured it out about what had happened and it ticked him off.

His brother tried to steal from them. To him that doesn't sound so nice.

"Let him go. He's never returning. And how could you even give him money!? Let him go broke and run back to us! He'll do that right after he spends all that money!" Katsuki said

"I wasn't expecting to actually lose that money! I thought my husband- No the number one fucking Hero could beat a bunch of teenagers! But no he couldn't!" She yelled back.

"Nova, Dynamight please it's not the time-" Zupa tried to butt in but that didn't work when they both yelled at him to shut up.

"He's not getting away with it." Kenji finally said joining the conversation.

_____ looked at him. "I should've had you waiting.." she said "you might have stopped him. Hell I could have! All I had to do was paralyze him but I.."

"You wouldn't do that." Katsuki said glaring at her. "You're his mother not someone who fights him. That's my job and he beat me."

"He didn't beat you, he got lucky!" Kenji said glaring.

"What are we supposed to do..?" ____ asked covering her face with her hands in distress.

"Mom. Forget him. If anything, by now you should know he's dead to us. He didn't care to stay and was only back for money. If he wants to use his stupid quirk and die let him." Kenji said.

_____ looked at him silently.

"Alright that's enough..Kyoko's with my mom right?" Katsuki asked her.

_____ nods to him causing him to look at Kenji.

"We'll drop you off at UA and then we're gone for a week. If Kyoko-"

"-Needs me I'll go to her. I know." Kenji said to Katsuki.

"Alright.." katsuki walked away to get the rest of the bags as ______ looked at Kenji just opening her arms.

Kenji rolled his eyes hugging her as she zapped him with her lightning.

"Ow! Hey!" He said looking up at her while they hugged.

"..I love you too much."

"Ya well you gotta im your son." He said earning another zap. "Kidding.."

She smiled at him. "If you need us home just call. I'll ditch your dad." She said causing him to laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind. But that might make him cry" Kenji teased laughing.

"Oh believe me if he didn't cry I'd actually leave him." She said laughing as Katsuki walked out seeing them two.

"OI! Wanna help?!"

Kenji and ______ smile shaking their heads as he groaned dropping all the bags.

***
Kenji walked into the dorms.

He had met his class 1-A a few days ago.

Their teacher Former Pro Hero Aizawa.

Mr.Aizawa was actually happy to see his old students kids take after their parents.

But of course he never showed them much love.

"Hey! Kenji!" Kenji turned to find Emori walk into the dorms catching up to him.

"Hey."

"Man you have no idea how great it is to finally have you here!" Emori said smiling.

Emori was a second year. Kirishima's and Mina's child.

Kouki Midoryia was there aswell.

"Bakugou! Hey. Hi Kirishima!" Kouki said greeting them.

"Can't believe we're all here, we should reunite our parents don't you think?" Emori said smiling wide.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm sure they'll enjoy it." Kouki said smiling back.

"Quit yapping. And don't you have your own dorm to get to!?" Kenji yelled at Emori.

Emori smiled. "Rightt I'll go but I wanna greet the others." He said walking off.

Midoryia looked at Bakugou. "What floor?"

"5."

"What really?? Me too!"

"Great."

Midoryia smiled as he walked with Kenji.

"Hey..How are you doing?" He finally asked once they got alone.

Kenji glared at him gripping his bag tighter.

"He chose to leave. It doesn't matter to me." Kenji said not wanting to tip toe around the big question everyone kept asking him.

"Bakugou, you know if you want to talk I'm here rig-"

"DONT GET SAPPY WITH ME!" Kenji yelled blasting him to the other side of the hallway.

Kouki groaned smiling. "G-great talk dude."

***
Katsuki and ______ were listening to the radio while they drove in silence.

He had both hands on the wheel just looking at her for a second.

"When we get into town I just need to go over a few things with Frontier's men. Then test their training grounds. After that I'll be at a meeting till 8pm but I'll be finished. What do you wanna do when I get back?" Katsuki asked making convo again.

"Huh? You'll be too tired or annoyed to want to do anything." She said guessing the future.

"What, I won't. Come on we can do anything you want. I can plan a reservation for dinner? Unless you just want to go out somewhere else? Or just stay home and I'll buy fast food?" Katsuki suggested.

She glared looking over at him as he looks at her confused.

"Babe-"

"How are you so unbothered?" She asked.

"Huh? Of what?- oh babe if this is about Kyori again-"

"Seriously do you not even care just a bit?"

"It's been a full Damn month. He knew what he was doing. Can we not talk about this?"

"He's our baby."

"He's an idiot."

"Katsuki!"

"He's gone! Ok!? Seriously you can say I'm unbothered but I'm just too busy to give a damn about a kid who doesn't want anything to do with us especially after how we treated him and wasted so much time and god damn money on him!"

"..it isn't right" she said looking away tearing up a bit.

"It'll never be right."

"I thought we were good parents." She said looking out the window wiping her eyes.

Katsuki scoffed. "We are. Kyoko and Kenji are sane. We just had one idiot."

"..."

He looked over at her as he parked the car at their hotel.

"You really have to let him go." Katsuki said meeting her eyes that were watering again at his words.

He glared seeing her tears again as she wiped her eyes just trying to calm herself before getting out of the car.

He followed her making the workers take their luggage as he just wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her into a hug.

She just stayed silent. She thankfully didn't cry but..the pain in her heart hurt like always.

"Do you need me to come up?" He asked her.

She pulled away. "No just go do your work and come back..I'll unpack" she says as he kissed her cheek then lips before getting back into the car.

The worker and _____ wave bye to him as they walked into the hotel going to the private royalty room.

The worker left the room soon after dropping off all their luggage.

Leaving _____ in the silent room.

***
Katsuki got back to the hotel room around 8:30pm

He brought food for them to eat but when he walked into the room he saw the balcony's door open.

When he walked closer he found _____ asleep on the outdoor couch.

He set down the food while removing his gauntlets around his arm and his shoulder brace along with his mask.

He walked out to her and looked at the city lights. It was beautiful and calming..

He looked back down at her and smiled. She was beautiful and calm.

He just lifted her head and sat down placing her head into his lap as he closed his eyes taking in the fresh air.

______ just moved to get more comfortable against his lap yawning softly opening her eyes to see a knee and feel a hand on her head.

"..when did you get home?" She asked softly.

"Just now"

"Oh shoot- were we suppose to go out tonight?" She asked sitting up looking at him.

He smiled at her and pulled her into his body making her rest her head on his shoulder.

"No, I brought some food. It's inside." He says.

She just smiled closing her eyes hugging him.

The breeze felt nice and to relax like this was all she needed.

"..let's go eat" she finally said as he laughed helping her up.

***
Hey guys I want to apologize for not updating as much. I'm starting College soon so it's been a ride this summer! Hope your summers were eventful!

Also. We are not talking about it.

Like and Comment!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
69 3 12
↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ──────────────────── Katsuki Baku...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...