Wooing You | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who li... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

27

11K 653 106
By deddinosaur204

Kiddo:

Kiddo:
Could be us🥺💗

My boyfie😡🔐:
You have forgotten that we are humans, not cats.

Kiddo:

My boyfie😡🔐:
??

Kiddo:
Geezzz y are you like thisss??

Kiddo:

My boyfie😡🔐:
I'm just being logical and realistic, unlike someone.

Kiddo:

Kiddo:
You're just being unromantic 😩😩

Kiddo:
Anygays do you know something??

My boyfie😡🔐:
What?

Kiddo:

My boyfie😡🔐:
How am i supposed to know if you don't tell me?

Kiddo:
That my heart belongs to you🙈

Kiddo:

Taehyung lets out a laughter without him realizing. This boy is really something else for Taehyung to really predict what will be his next step.

Kiddo:
Gurll snapped😎😎

Kiddo:

My boyfie😡🔐:
Hm, what are you doing?

Kiddo:
My body or my mind?

Kiddo:
Body is resting but thanks to someone my mind can't take a rest😩😩😩

My boyfie😡🔐:
??

Kiddo:
You won't let my mind take a break since it's always busy thinking about you😩😩

Kiddo:
No wonder y I can't concentrate on anything 😏

Kiddo:

My boyfie😡🔐:
Bye, I've something to do.

Kiddo:
What??? Where are you going???????

Kiddo:
We just started a conversation????

Kiddo:
Oiiii boyfieeee

Kiddo:
Waittt did you get any crush you're going to see secretly???

Kiddo:

Kiddo:
You usually don't have anything to do helloooo???

Kiddo:
Istfggg I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS IF YOU DARE TO CHEAT ON ME

Kiddo:
Boyfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Jungkook frowned as he kept furiously tapping on his keyboard. He lets out a huff but soon his eyesbrows twitched, seeing a call notification popping up.

That's Taehyung's number, they have exchanged their numbers in order to keep in touch and to let him know when they will study.

Jungkook was supper angry that moment that his brain refused to think properly as he wastes no time to answer the call.

"Do you have a dead wish or what, huhh????" The furious Jungkook burts, shooting Taehyung with a question. While on the other side, Taehyung got confused by the behavior or his.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" Taehyung asks, and that's when Jungkook was yeet back to reality, his eyes were widened in no time as his jaw dropped. Couldn't believe he just let out thoes words to Taehyung.

"Are you in the line?" Taehyung asks.

"Y-yess, sorry about that I thought you were someone else.." Jungkook bites his lips, hoping the other male would believe his lies.

"Oh okay, are you at home?"

"Yeah... Why??" Jungkook asks, rising an eyebrow.

"Good, I'm Infront of your home."

"Infront?? Your home?? Who's home??" Jungkook asks being dumbfounded.

"Of course yours, why would i call you if I'm Infront of others home?" Taehyung bluntly says.

"Yeah right, you got a point." Jungkook lets out a laugh but soon his eyes widen, finally realizing what was happening.

"YOU'RE INFRONT OF MY HOME???? WHYY??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE???" Jungkook shouts as Taehyung felt dumbfounded by the question, the boy was possessed or what?

(A/n: rn Taehyung be like😂😂😂😂😂)

Jungkook hurriedly went towards the window, he saw Taehyung standing beside his car. Jungkook felt like someone just pushed him down from the 69th floor.

"I'm here to tutor you, did you forget? You were the one who fixed this time." Taehyung informs, reminding Jungkook everything.

Don't blame him, to be very honest Jungkook wasn't giving zero attention to whatever Taehyung was saying, he was just staring at him. No wonder, why he doesn't remember anything.

Poor boy must have said that while he was lost in staring at the love of his life.

"Ohhhh I s-see..." Jungkook murmured, roaming his eyes around his room. Damn, he was in a big mess. His room was anything but a mess, everything was laying here and there.

"Are you opening the door or should I keep standing Infront of the door?" Jungkook was again dragged back to reality as he quickly replies the boy.

"Could you give me a minute??? Pretty pretty please?????" Jungkook pleads with his super sweet voice and who was Taehyung to say no to this boy, probably no one.

"Alright, don't keep me waiting long."

"No! I'll be just there in a speed of light, just gimme a minute!" And with that Jungkook hurriedly picks up the stuff which were carelessly laying here and here. He collects everything and put them inside them his closet and rushed downstairs. He opens the door only to meet Taehyung with his widened eyes.

Jungkook bends down a bit, panting, trying to catch his breath.

"S-sorry to k-keep you w-wa-waiting!" Jungkook says between his pants.

"You're not wearing anything underneath?" Taehyung says as Jungkook tilted his head to look up at the boy knotting his brows.

And for the second time the boy was pushed down from the 69th floor. Jungkook eyes widened faster than August D as shuts the door on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung just stood there frozen, couldn't processe what he just witnessed. Jungkook was literally standing Infront of him only wearing an oversized t-shirt which barely reaches thighs. He never thought a boy could have smooth legs like girls, even if you search with microscope you would barely see a stand of hair on his legs.

Taehyung's hand were itching to touch them only for once.

While on the other side of the door Jungkook dashed upstairs, how the hell he could forgot he was only wearing a short underneath his t-shirt which can barely be visible, anyone would think he didn't wear anything underneath.

Damn, this boy has personal issues with his luck.

Damn koo baby i thought you were smarter than this, love really makes everyone dumb i see.

Anygays here look at these 😪

My babiesss🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
209K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
159K 9.6K 19
"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself up with Jimin. But was Jimin the person h...
133K 4.6K 22
Mr. Jeon, Decide fast, I don't have a whole day for you. You have two options, your love or respect. Be ready, Next week we will get married in front...