Ideal Type (Park Sunghoon)

By heurfics

it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon × oc ) status: complete © heurfics 2021 More

𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
chapter one (edited)
chapter two (edited)
chapter three (edited)
chapter four (edited)
chapter five (edited)
chapter six (edited)
chapter seven (edited)
chapter eight (edited)
chapter nine (edited)
chapter ten (edited)
chapter eleven (edited)
chapter twelve (edited)
chapter thirteen (edited)
chapter fourteen (edited)
chapter fifteen (edited)
chapter sixteen (edited)
chapter seventeen (edited)
chapter eighteen (edited)
chapter nineteen (edited)
chapter twenty (edited)
chapter twenty-one (edited)
chapter twenty-two (edited)
chapter twenty-three (edited)
chapter twenty-four (edited)
chapter twenty-five (edited)
chapter twenty-six (edited)
chapter twenty-seven (edited)
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
PLEASE READ!
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
q and a (?)
:)
holiday special

epilogue

2.4K 70 22
By heurfics

P.O.V

_

Koreabo0 @koreab00    4min

#ParkFam spotted entering a private beach resort on Jeju Island. Fans also stated that ex-soloist Ira, seems to have a baby bump when they haven't announced that she's carrying their second child 👀

Clink link for more details:
http://jaywonlayag.imjealousofkengeneswhogottoattendtheofflinefansign.com

_

A scoff quickly exited Sunghoon's mouth after reading the article.

"Can't they just let us have a vacation in peace?" the annoyed guy rolled his eyes before shutting his phone off.

"And can't you just help me dress this small carbon copy of yours up who just won't stop moving around?" Ira softly rubbed her back, as it feels sore from running after her 5 years old son who kept running around the room in only diaper.

Sunghoon chuckled, he quickly entered the room as he was in the balcony and went near his wife with a smile.

"Is that small human inside you heavy?" Sunghoon asked as he rubbed the 6 months old bump Ira have.

"Don't ask the obvious and just dress Sungri up" Ira annoyingly threw her son's clothes to her husband's face before rolling her eyes and quickly went to sit on the bed.

"Park Sungri! Come here you!" Sunghoon acted mad as he called his first born son, who no one can't deny, looks just like him. It was like the younger Park Sunghoon but with an Song Hairi attitude.

Not like his father, Park Sungri is an outgoing, bubbly, and extrovert kid. The kid literally have the exact opposite attitude of his father when he looks exactly like him.

It has been seven years. Ira and Sunghoon had already quitted their idol life a year after their wedding. That was when they had their first son and Sunghoon building his own clothing-line company.

Just like what Sunghoon promised, he got another stable job that can help him feed his own family. Which is the company that he built with the small help of his co-members. Especially Jay who have tons of knowledge in fashion.

It was tough at first for Sunghoon, imagine taking the shot of having your own company when you're literally not sure if it'll be successful or not. But ofcourse, Sunghoon being Sunghoon, he pushed everything up— even his limits, and didn't gave up on having his own company.

Just the thought of him giving his family a really comfortable and worries about money the last life, made him work harder. And after a year, everything just went off like how he planned it to be. His company got known worldwide and slowly, he started building branches on different countries like New York, Japan, Philippines, and more.

And here they are, four years later, still madly inlove and staying strong with another child coming soon.

"But dad! it's so hot here!" Sungri grumbled with a salty face as he kept on distancing himself from his father who's now walking towards him.

"What do you mean hot? The ACs are literally on Sungri. Just come here or you wouldn't have mintchoco ice cream tomorrow" Sunghoon blackmailed his son by mentioning his all time favourite ice cream.

Sungri quickly halted his steps after hearing his favourite ice cream being mentioned.

It is both his and his uncle Sunoo's favourite ice cream flavour.

"Buy me one now first dad! Then I'll dress up and go to bed on my own" Sungri folded his arms infront of his chest and gave his father a smug smile. Knowing that his father really loves it when he go to bed on his own.

"Don't you dare Park Sunghoon! It's already 9pm and he might get indigestion!" Ira quickly butted in and refused on her son's condition.

"You heard your mom, you'll just be having it tomorrow" Sunghoon who's having a second thought whether he'll agree on his son's condition or not, said.

"Fine, then mom will be sleeping next to me!" Sungri said before running up to his parents' bed and hugged his mom who's now lying down on the bed.

Ira laughed after seeing Sunghoon's annoyed and disbelief face.

"I guess you'll be sleeping on his bed" Ira teased and pointed the single sized bed next to their bed.

Sunghoon sat down on their bed and pulled his son up to dress him.

"I'll just lift and move him to his bed when he's asleep" Sunghoon shrugged his shoulder while putting a shirt on Sungri.

"You can't dad! I'll hug mom tight so wouldn't be able to move me!" Sungri stuck his tongue out and quickly hugged his mom again after getting on his pjs.

"Whatever, go to sleep now or I would take back what I said of you having mint choco ice cream tomorrow" Sunghoon strictly said before opening the lamp shades and closing the main lights.

It was quick for Sungri to fall asleep as 8pm is the usual time he goes to bed and it's already quarter to ten. And just like what Sunghoon said, he moved his son to the single sized bed beside theirs and laid down beside his wife.

"Come here" Sunghoon asked Ira to use his arm as her pillow with a small smile.

Ira quickly scooted near him and hugged her husband, burying her face on his chest as she inhaled his scent. It was the usual smell of a man— manly, but Sunghoon's on the mild side.

"Do you want to see the sunrise tomorrow?" Sunghoon asked as he softly and slowly stroked Ira's hair.

"Sure, if I wake up early" Ira answered after removing her face on Sunghoon's chest.

The softly brushing of Sunghoon's hand on Ira's hair gave her comfort. Her eyelids slowly started getting heavier and body slowly feeling numb as she feels so sleepy with just his husband's touch.

"Wait don't sleep yet" Sunghoon chuckled and stopped stroking his wife's hair.

"Why?" Ira sleepily asked and fully opened her eyes as they were about to close a second ago.

"When is your next appointment on the ob gyne?" Sunghoon asked as his hand that was stroking Ira's hair earlier travelled on the baby bump.

"in two weeks, why?" Ira answered, eyes on Sunghoon's hand that's slowly rubbing her baby bump.

"I'll clear my schedule and come with you. You'll find out the gender right?" Sunghoon said with a small smile as he was already picturing how the appointment will go in his head.

"Yes but I am actually planning on having a gender reveal event. So Sunoo will be the one who'll find out the gender first since he's the one who's always with me on my appointments and he'll be the one who's gonna set the event up" Ira answered, suddenly feeling awake again after thinking of the gender reveal she's planning to hold.

"Then even if I come with you, we won't know the gender until the event you want to held happen?" Sunghoon asked, clearing if he got the idea right.

Ira nodded and hummed as a response and looked at Sunghoon's face.

"You don't want to held one?" Ira asked.

"No, ofcourse I want to have a gender reveal event. Didn't I promise you that we'll make memories as long as we can?" Sunghoon chuckled and held Ira's hand.

Ira nodded.

"So just tell me everything you want to do, we'll for sure do it with that small carbon copy of mine who's sleeping soundly" Sunghoon smiled and kissed the back of Ira's hand.

A smile quickly crept on to Ira's face after hearing what her husband said.

She felt so lucky and happy to have Sunghoon in her life. Marrying him was indeed the best choice she had ever chose in her entire life.

Growing up, Ira didn't really have the intention of marrying someone and having her own family. She have always thought that why have a family when she could just enjoy her single life out and be rich than taking care of kids and a husband.

But all of those thoughts quickly seemed to vanish when Sunghoon came to her life for the second time.

Ira just knows and felt it.

She knows that Sunghoon will really take care of her as she felt his sincerity written all over the words he said back when they both first thought that she was pregnant.

Plus, his loyalty.

Despite breaking up for three years, even if he knows that he was cheated on, his eyes and heart remained on Ira.

Not because they were always together, when even if they weren't. His feelings will probably stay the same.

He knows it himself inside him.

"I love you so much" Ira whispered with content in her voice as she hugged Sunghoon tight.

"I love you more and will always love you forever. I promise that" Sunghoon said with a smile as he hug his wife back.

Just as when they're about to fall asleep in eachother's embrace, Sungri woke up from his slumber and quickly got off his bed.

"Mom..." Sungri said in his sleepy and husky voice while going up to his parents' bed.

Both Sunghoon and Ira released from the hugged as Sungri squished himself between them and hugged her mom.

"Even if you lift me dad, I'll still comeback to mom" Sungri said before falling asleep again on his mom's embrace.

Sunghoon chuckled and shook his head as he kissed his son's forehead before hugging them both.

"I love you both so much" Sunghoon whispered.

And finally, the #ParkFam got to sleep peacefully.

— end —

*******
just look on who wrote about Sungri having indigestion by eating ice cream on 9 in the evening when she's literally eating noodles on 3 in the morning while writing this :')

^_^

last smiley (?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.6K 50
., ' / 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒉𝒉𝒉?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
132K 5.4K 46
━━━━ " 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. " " 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩? " jungwon soulmate / social media au。
136K 4.6K 40
You •ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ• it was just a coincidence you two met •ʙᴜᴛ• you kept meeting him again •ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ• what will happen between you two? •• •• Start:...
174K 3K 130
Enhypen reactions here~ TW: swearing, smut, hinted smut, angst, innapropriate language Please beware-the first few bunch of stories are from 2022. My...