ma maison b.e

By bilsnikes

Billie is 21 and has finally graduated college and has never really settled in one place. While working on mu... More

๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐” ๐”ข ร  ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฏรฉ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ (face claims)
๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต
๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”–๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ
๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ต-๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ต-๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ต-๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ฃ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ข๐”ฑ-๐”ฒ๐”ซ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ฃ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ข๐”ฑ-๐”ฒ๐”ซ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฉรฉ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข (๐”ฒ๐”ซ)
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฉรฉ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข (๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต)
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ฐ?

๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ท๐”ข

1K 30 13
By bilsnikes

Salomé's POV

Los Angeles, CA

It's sometime in the afternoon and Billie woke up a little late in the afternoon, I'd like to think we didn't want to lose each other presence and it just felt good I could get some sleep with her beside me. 

Right now I'm rubbing Billie's stomach as she is scrolling through TikTok. I adore the fact that she doesn't let her masculinity overpower her and she likes to be submissive and do normal things people would want like cuddles, kisses, etc. 

"Sal look at this video," Billie says showing me a video of a man who is singing listen before I go. "He sounds really good," I say.

 I get up from the bed and head to the closet. I hear Billie groan. "Sal please come back I was so comfortable." She says. "Billie we have to leave you said at five o'clock, It's currently four-thirty I replied making her groan again. 

"You right" She gets up and heads to the bathroom. I took my shower at four so I'm good. I reach into my bag and grab a tight skirt with a crop top that shows cleavage but not a lot just enough for Billie to go crazy about. 

After I get done dressing I brush out my hair and apply some fragrance. When done Billie walks out in some jeans with a dress shirt with some of the buttons undone along with some chains and rings on her finger and neck with her black hair in a messy bun. 

She looks at me and smiles. "you look gorgeous" Billie says walking toward me. "You don't look too bad your Eilish." I grab my clutch as we walk out the door we are stopped by Finneas and Claudia. "

Where do you guys think you're going?" Finneas says in a joking tone. "On a date, don't stay up waiting for us Finny," Billie says while walking out the door. 

Billie told me that she bought a car a couple of months ago. It's a black charger and I think it fits her. 

We enter her car and she passes me the aux. 

Billie takes her hand and places it on my exposed thigh. I play some Kehlani as we arrive at our destination. 

We park and get out of the car, We are at a music festival that happens every year I used to go here with my dad until I came out I've never been since how'd she know? 

"No fucking way dude," I say looking at her. "I haven't been here in ages," I say. "I'm glad you like it," Billie says as we walk to the middle of the street to dance. 

We've been here for four hours just enjoying the parade the dancing and the people. I've said the least I've worked up an appetite. Right now we are dancing to our last song. 

I sway my hips to the music as Billie comes up from behind me and just concentrates on my movements. I continue to sway my hips to music letting no care in the world stop all the fun I'm having. 

Once the songs I look at Billie only to catch her staring at me with her mouth open. I walk up to her as she shakes out of her thoughts. 

"There's a street taco stand let's get some," I say causing her to laugh as we race to the truck. 

"four bean burritos and 4 tacos without tomatoes and extra cilantro," Billie says ordering my meal she pays and we walk back to the car. 

Billie sets the bag down as we drive to the beach. Billie rolls down the windows as we eat in peace. "I enjoyed tonight," Billie says. 

"Me too I haven't been to that festival in years it was good to know that some people still remember me," I replied. "You didn't tell me your hips could move like that" Billie replies eating her burrito. "Yeah, I guess I picked it up in Cuba," I say.

 "I'm glad you back Sal," Billie says putting down her burrito and lacing my hand with her. "There is something I would like to ask you," Billie states nervously. 

"Being a year apart made me realize how much I need you in my life, I couldn't sleep, eat, or communicate without you, and the risk that you could leave again and put me in the same situation I couldn't bear. So Sal, veux-tu être ma petite amie?" (will you be my girlfriend?) Billie asks me in French. 

"You learned French?" I reply shocked. "Yes, I learned it while you were away." She replies. "Yes! Of course, I'll be your girlfriend." I say pulling her into a kiss. As we make out lightning cracks causing both of us to jump. 

Once our heart rate lowers we laugh as the rain starts pouring down. "Come on let's go home," Billie states as we walk back to the front seats. 

We arrive at the house in soaked clothes. My hair is drenched along with Billies. We take off our shoes at the door and make our way to Billie's room.

 She turns on her heater in the corner while I begin to take off my shirt, Billie freezes when she sees me in my black lacy bra. "My face is up here Eilish," I say causing her to blush. "I'm sorry I'm going to step out for a minute," She says before I stop her. 

"what's wrong you can't take it?" I replied with a smirk. "No it's just I do-" Billie starts to say until she is interrupted by my lips smashing into hers. "Billie grips my hips as she deepens the kiss. 

She pushes me onto the bed as we continue makeout. I pull her hair causing her to let out a moan while she moans I slip my tongue into her mouth as we fight for dominance I win and explore her mouth

. I flip her over causing her to moan from the impact. I began to take off her shirt until she stopped me. "Sal wait," Billie says out of breath. "What's wrong?" I ask immediately moving. "Nothing I don't know what I'm doing. I'm still a virgin" Billie tells me. "Ok that's no problem I'll take it slow and you can tell me when it ever gets to be too much. I'll take care of you tonight," I replied causing Billie to nod her head.

 We begin to make out again as I ask for permission to take off her shirt she nods her head. 

I take off her shirt only which leaves her in a tan-laced bra. I continue to make out with her slowly making my way to her neck sucking and biting leaving marks everywhere.

 I continue to suck until Billie lets out a moan in a certain spot causing me to focus my attention on that spot leaving a dark purple mark when done. 

"Fuck" Billie moans as I continue to kiss her making my way down to her bra. "Can I take this off of you?" I ask for permission.

 I can see Billie shift uncomfortably. "I don't have to take it off if you are not comfortable with it," I replied. "No, it's fine just take it off please." She practically begs me.

 I take off her bra causing her breasts to come out of the bra. I start to suck on her left nipple while taking my hand and rubbing the other.

 I suck and flick my tongue in different directions as she whimpers under me. I continue to do this with the other side until both nipples are erect from the wetness mixing with the cold air. 

I began to take my bra off until Billie stopped me. "Let me take it off," She says in a low raspy voice as her eyes are filled with lust. 

She snakes her hand behind my bra and undoes it in a smooth motion. Billie just sits there mesmerized looking at my chest. "You can touch them you know," I say looking at Billie as she pulls her hands up to my chest moving my breast around and flicking my nipples.

 I start to take my skirt off along with my laced thong causing me to be naked on top of Billie. "You look so beautiful Sal," Billie says while caressing my ass. 

I start to grind on Billie's jeans causing the rough denim to rub against my clit causing me to let out muffled moans keeping it down by biting Billie's shoulder so Finneas and Claudia can't hear us.

 I see Billie's bulge getting bigger as she watches me rock back and forth on her jeans. "Sal I need these pants to come off now," She says begging and whimpering. 

"You want these off?" I say in a teasing tone causing her to moan. "Yes, Sal please" She looks up at me with nothing but lust in her eyes. 

I began to undo her belt as I got off her thigh while I pulled her pants off and threw them somewhere in the room. "Can I take these off, baby?" I say again teasing her with my hand around the waistband of her boxers. 

"Yes, fuck please take them off." I remove her boxers causing her dick to stand up tall hitting her stomach with pre-cum oozing out the tip. 

"Alright, are you ready?" I ask Billie only for broken moans to come out. "Yes I'm ready" she replies. 

I take my hand as I start to go up and down her shaft causing her to moan from the pleasure. "Yes, Sal please don't stop," She says as I continue going up and down picking up the pace. 

I stop my actions I position myself on my knees as I take her into my mouth bobbing my head up and down. "Oh fuck" Billie moans letting out chants of yeses as I continue sucking while massaging her balls. 

I then take my tongue over her tip causing her hips to buck. "Oh shit, wait do that again," She says causing me to do the same action before causing her hips to buck again. I remove my mouth from her dick causing her to moan. "

You look so sexy right now," I tell Billie causing her face to turn away from me in embarrassment. 

"Look at me while I make love to you," I say as she turns her attention to me. 

"It's kind of hard to look at you when your deep throating my shit" Billie responds causing both of us to laugh. I kiss her as it turns into a heated makeout session with me grinding on her thigh. 

"Sal I need to feel you," Billie says completely shocking me. "I need a condom," Billie states. "No it's ok I'm on birth control," I replied.

 positioning myself above Billie's dick and aligning myself slowly going down causing us to let out loud moans from us both receiving pleasure. 

I began to ride her as her mouth hung open in pleasure. I slow up my pace as I bounce up and down on her cock gripping her shoulders for support. 

"Fuck keep going baby don't stop," Billie says causing me to pick up the pace bouncing up and down with my mouth open and my head falling back. "Fuck Billie" I moan until Billie gets situated on her elbows pounding into me causing me to yell out in French. 

"BAISE BILLIE!!". I feel my stomach tighten up as I feel my orgasm approaching. "Je vais jouir!!" I yell out. "Me too," Billie says out of breath moaning. I feel my walls tighten around Billie's cock as I continue to bounce up and down. 

Billie grabs my hips slamming me down on her causing my orgasm to hit me like a truck I feel my surroundings go black as I see stars in the back of my eyes. 

Billie continues to slam into me as she gets closer and closer to her release. "Sal I'm about to cum" Billie says as I bring her to my ear so I can hear her moans. 

"You're doing so good for me keep going, cum in me," I say which sends Billie over the edge as she shoots hot ropes of cum in me. We send strings of broken moans as she releases in me. 

We stay there in silence as we try to catch our breaths. "Thank you, Sal". Billie mumbles as her eyes droop and her hair is sticking to her forehead. 

"Thank you for taking my virginity," Billie says finishing her sentence. "I hope you are my first and last," She says causing me to pout and smile in agreeance

 "je t'aime," I say while brushing the hair out of Billie's face "Je t'aime aussi" She replies causing me to smile as I kiss her pink swollen lips. 

"Come on let's take a shower" Billie replies helping me out of bed and taking me to the shower. 

She washes me up and down in the shower getting everywhere, She then washes my hair and then washes herself up.

 Once we get out of the shower she dresses me and we brush our teeth Billie is wearing a white tank top with some boxers while I'm wearing a bra and some of her boxers as well. 

Once we make it to the bedroom we both crash on the bed "Goodnight baby" I say to Billie. "Goodnight my Love" She replies sleep instantly taking over us after those words are spoken.

please comment.... or don't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
47.2K 976 22
~complete~ "I want to stop whatever this is! because I'm already falling for you!" A teen pop sensation billie eilish just had a break up, her team...
169K 7.3K 56
trouvaille /troอžoหˆvฤซ/ noun something lovely discovered by chance ============================== ag reid was doing perfect. she was in her sophomore y...
176K 6.3K 42
"you know, i haven't been able to get you off my mind," i admitted quietly. my hands were fidgeting a bit nervously on the tabletop. "i told you, i'...