𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔫𝔷𝔢

Billie's POV

Los Angeles, CA

It's the next morning and Sal is still sleeping, She has been knocked out actually. I'm just on my laptop reading some stuff about sponsors and more for my next tour which isn't anytime soon but still.

 I slowly get out of bed and take a shower once I get out, I brush my teeth while brushing I take a look at my neck covered in dark hickeys.

 Today I don't think we have anything to do so I will probably make some music it's been a couple of months since the tour and my album release. 

Once Sal wakes up we will probably get something to eat. I get done brushing my teeth and change into a hoodie and some shorts walking out into the living room and greeted by my mom and dad along with Finneas and Claudia. 

"Good morning Billie," My mom says I yawn and say good morning back. I walk over to the front door to grab my sneakers and Sal's heels.

 As I do so I'm abruptly stopped by Finneas. "Billie, are we going to make some music today?" Finneas asks me. "It depends on what Sal wants to do," I say as Finneas nods understanding one hundred percent. 

"I didn't know we had a guest, My mom says "Where is she?" She asks. "In my room sleeping, I reply. "She is still sleeping it's almost noon." My mom says. "She is probably jetlagged," I say making up a random excuse.

 "Oh, poor thing," my mom says "Well let me know when she wakes up so we can have a proper introduction. I nod my head walking back into my room until I hear Finneas and Claudia laughing. "What's funny?" I ask. 

"Did you get attacked by a leach?" Claudia asks pointing at my neck.

 I blush and walk into my room. "Very fucking funny," I say closing the door. "What funny?" I hear Sal say causing me to jump.

 "Oh, nothing Finneas and Claudia were just idiots," I reply flopping on the bed. "Billie I have to pee," Sal says. 

I pick her up bridal style take her to the toilet stand at the doorway and wait until she is done. Once she is done and has wiped I take her off the toilet putting her on the bed. 

"I was on Zillow a couple of days ago and you know the house that was in New York that we both liked, It got sold," Sal says with a pout on her face. "I liked that house," I say trying to dismiss the conversation considering I purchased the house. 

"Yeah, I wish I would've bought it when we saw it," Sal says. "My mom wants to meet you," I said interrupting her. "Wait what!? When?" She replied. 

"Well, she is still here so now I guess" I reply causing Sal to curse in French. "Billie I can't even walk and you want me to present myself to you Mom?" She replies. "Well yeah, that's the plan" I pass Sal some decent clothes she tries to get up but fails miserably causing me to laugh. 

"You're laughing like it's funny but if I remember correctly you were begging last night," Sal says instantly making me shut up and help her up. 

We walk around the room for a couple of minutes so Sal can walk normally although it doesn't look normal it defiantly doesn't look like she is crippled anymore.

 We walk out of the room as my mom and dad are in the middle of a conversation. "Mom this is Sal" I state as Sal stands there. 

"It's finally nice to meet you I had to wonder who the woman was who had Billie all up in a swindle," My mom says pulling Sal into a hug. I see Sal freeze but later get comfortable and hug my mom. 

"Well it's finally nice to meet Billie's girlfriend," She says causing me to reveal a shocked expression. "Mom I never told you that I was dating Sal?" I say.