𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔱-𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔣

Billie's POV

Charlotte, NC

It's the next morning and the first day on tour. I don't perform until tomorrow which means I have all day to spend with Sal and explore Charlotte a little since I'm not familiar with the place although I've been a couple of times I've never really explored the place.

"Billie, Billie, Billie!" I hear as I am knocked out. Soon I feel something wet coming into contact with me causing me to gasp. "FUCK!" I said gasping for air and coughing. "Excellent you up!" He says smiling.

"Are you an idiot? You woke me up pouring water in my face I didn't wake up willingly." I say pissed at Finn. "I know but I called you multiple times anyways take your medicine," Finneas says passing me the pills.

"I don't want this shit," I say looking at Finneas and whining like a five-year-old. "It's for your own sake Billie now take the pills," Finneas says passing me the half-empty water bottle he poured on me.

I look at the pill before sucking it up and swishing the pill back with the water. "Thank you," Finneas says. "Got any plans for today?" Finneas asks. "No, no-" I start to say before I'm interrupted.

"Good we are going out since you and Sal are back on good terms, Me and Claudia, You and Sal sound like the perfect couple bonding day," Finneas says grabbing his toothbrush from his bag.

"I'd rather just off a cliff," I say causing Finneas to shake his head. "Come on it will be fun and Claudia already told Sal so you have no choice," Finneas says smiling. "I'm going to the lobby for breakfast meet us down in the lobby when you're done," Finneas replies exiting the room.

I let out a groan before I stood up. I stand up too fast and get dizzy. or maybe it's the medicine I don't know I'm just trying to find a way to tell Sal about it and stop taking it. Everything is so complicated.

I slowly walk to the bathroom picking out some clothes on the way from my bag. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water adjusting the temperature before stepping into the shower.

Right now we are all in the lobby, I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of Sal. She is wearing some leggings that make her butt look hella fat. On top of that she is wearing a crop top that shows off her nipple piercings gosh she looks hot I think I'm gonna bus-

"You know you don't have to stare Eilish? It's all yours" Sal says interrupting my devious thoughts in my head. "Oh, I know," I say pulling her close to me. Realistically I only did that to grab her ass.

I send a hard smack to her butt while kissing her causing her to whimper. "Okay you two let's not get carried away you guys are in public," Claudia says as we walk to the car.

We are in the car Claudia and Finn are in the front while I and Sal are in the back. Right now I am scrolling through the side effects of that medication because I feel off today. I think Sal has noticed as well because she has asked me if I was okay about 4 times since we got into the car.

"Hey, baby you can tell me if you don't feel well," Sal whispers leaning over to me. "I feel fine baby," I say putting on a smile. I feel like shit but it doesn't have to be for the best right?

I feel myself getting dizzy again on top of that I'm super hot. "Hey Finn, can you turn on the air?" I ask. "Billie you've said that four times already it's on the lowest setting." He says chuckling. why don't I remember asking that?

We pull up to the restaurant for lunch it's a small little place we get seats outside and talk until our order is ready to be taken. While sitting at the table Claudia and Sal are talking about her school Finneas listens along.