𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔱-𝔡𝔢𝔲𝔵

Billie's POV

New York City, NY

Last night I was on the phone with Sal's dad. I've been comforted in talking to him because It builds our bond and since I plan on marrying Sal it's good to build that bond. After Ivory couldn't sleep in her room we swapped rooms.

I rolled into bed and looked at my phone and it was a missed call from her dad. I answered the call and we started to hold a conversation.

"Hello?" I answer the phone. "Bonjour Billie!" He says excitedly. "How is your stay in Italy, Mr.Kirk?" I ask. "Amazing Billie how is my Sal, Are you keeping her happy?" He asks causing me to replay the memories of us making love not too long before Ivory interrupted.

"Yes, very very happy Mr.Kirk" I reply biting my lip. "Please Billie I told you to call me Denis" He replies.

"I can't wait to meet you in person Billie!" Denis says. "I can't wait to meet you either. I reply in a whisper trying not to wake Sal because she has been up late at night making assignments and has been lacking sleep she acts like I haven't noticed but I have.

"When Sal was a little girl she dreamed of having kids and a big family," Denis replies. "I can't wait to have kids, I want to have kids but Sal hasn't talked about it we've been dating for almost 2 years and you would think she would just express what she's feeling," I replied causing Daniel to chuckle.

"You just have to wait for Billie and talk to her she's not used to expressing her feelings and sometimes she jumps to conclusions from what she infers she got that habit from her mother," Denis says looking down.

"I just can't wait" I replied smiling. "Billie, aren't you a little young for a family?" "No offense sir but I love Sal and having kids with her is something I don't have to think twice on. I state turning over in my bed.

"When we have kids I want you there being part of their life," I say causing Denis to grin. "I hope so Billie Sal still has some forgiving to do. "Look Sal tries to keep herself angry but the truth is she's not mad at you Denis." I insure him.

"I wish it were true Billie." He sighs. "Look they will love you and I'm pretty sure she will understand that you are going to have the best intentions with our future children.

"So do you guys have plans on moving?" Denis asks. "Yes of course I already bought a house when we were 6 months in. We weren't even dating then. "So when are you guys moving?" Denis asks while drinking his tea on the other line.

"I'm ready now I've been searching so long she hasn't even noticed what I've been doing I'll never get caught hopefully she won't notice my absence so much but I'd do anything to let this be over with because I've been decorating the house and it's getting exhausting I want everything to be perfect," I state letting out a yawn.

"Well, Billie I'll let you get some sleep" Denis replies. "Ok, Denis thanks for the talk," I reply hanging up.

I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen I'm met with Sal. "Couldn't sleep either?" I ask yawning walking up to kiss her as she turns her lips away to her cheek that's weird.

"Sal is everything alright? I ask. She looks at me and walks away. "Goodnight Billie," She says before entering our bedroom. Something is off I walk into the room I think. I was not able to get sleep that night because I was worrying about Sal and what I did to upset her.

I grab my notebook and start writing song lyrics.

I don't wanna talk right now

I just wanna watch TV