The Way To My Heart [Niam Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall Horan is a regular band member of One Direction. His life completely changed when he announced to the w... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: I Kissed an Angel
Chapter 3: Troubled Heart
Chapter 4: The Liar
Chapter 5: Breakfast Without Niall
Chapter 6: Foolish Heart
Chapter 7: Temporary Blindness
Chapter 8: Memory Lane
Chapter 9: Eavesdrop
Chapter 10: Twister!
Chapter 11: Shielding Him From Pain
Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?
Chapter 13: Shower
Chapter 14: Second Time
Chapter 15: The Screw-Up
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun
An Important Question (Or Should I Say A Contest) ^_^
Chapter 19: Twenty Hours Earlier
Chapter 20: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 21: Crybaby
Chapter 22: Father and Son
What's to come?
Chapter 23: The Irish Smile
Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall
Chapter 25: Friend Zone
Chapter 26: The Kiss
Just Sharing...
Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 28: It's Always Been You
Chapter 29: The Text Message
Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding
Chapter 31: The Warning
Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions
Chapter 33: Fear
Chapter 34: The Three Lettered Word
Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips
Chapter 36: My Chicken Is Your Chicken
Chapter 37: Unforgivable
Halloween 2012
Chapter 38: The Change in Me
Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation
Chapter 40: Boyfriend
Chapter 41: I'm Sorry
Chapter 42: Thank You
Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan
Chapter 44: So Wrong
Chapter 46: Fantasy
Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn
Chapter 48: Official
Chapter 49: Crumble
Chapter 50: A Moment With Him
Chapter 51: Grovel For Your Love
Chapter 52: Bee Mine
Chapter 53: Misery
Chapter 54: The Suggestion
Chapter 55: Payne vs. Malik
Chapter 56: Dissolution
Chapter 57: Truth Behind A Lie
Chapter 58: Red Plaid Scarf
Chapter 59: Big Surprise
Chapter 60: Another Surprise
Chapter 61: Torment
Chapter 62: Wrath & Banter
Chapter 63: Irish
Chapter 64: Visiting Nana

Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller

11.9K 81 18
By shimefuan

Here's another new update. I hope you guys will like it. I don't know what to say except have fun reading and I'm working on the next one immediately after I'm done with my midterm exams. Thanks.

* * * * *

Niall's POV

I was so into the heated kiss I shared with a boy but the worst part was I called out the wrong name. I called out Zayn. I don't know what came over me, making me calling out his name. I was supposed to say Liam but something within me just... I don't even know how to explain it.

When Liam pulled away from me, I saw the hurt in his eyes. It broke my heart; it was really unintentional, trust me.

"Liam..." I called out to him as he quickly put his clothes back on. "I'm sorry..."

He immediately turned away from me and out of the bed.

"Wait!" I pleaded as he was headed out of the door.

"I wanna be alone right now!" He growled, making me flinched from where I stood. Hurting Liam was the last thing I would do. He's an important person in my life. Liam helped me through these two years of chaotic life of fame and fortune. Without him, I might have gone insane.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Louis was standing behind it with a startled expression on his face.

"Am I interrupting something?" Louis smirked, assuming we were doing something intimate.

When no one answered, he kind of got the feeling of the tension within the room.

"So, I'm heading out. Would you guys wanna come with?"

"Actually..." I replied but I was Liam cut me off all of a sudden.

"Sure, I'll be gladly to accompany you ALONE!" Liam stated, putting a lot of stress when he said the word 'alone.' I knew at the back of my mind that he doesn't want me around considering what happen so I just let him cool off some steam.

"You guys go ahead, I'll just unpack instead," I smiled awkwardly while I saw Liam dragged Louis away.

The moment I was alone in the hotel room, I repeatedly slapped my forehead with my palms.

"How could you be so stupid, Niall?!"

It was really unintentional. I didn't mean to hurt Liam but no matter what I do I just can't get rid off Zayn in my mind. Lately, my thoughts consist of Zayn and I don't know why. Does this mean that I'm in love with him?

I felt the burning sensation on my cheeks, reddening my face in an instant just the thought of Zayn. Suddenly, I was smiling by myself and I like that feeling.

* * * * *

Liam's POV

I was beyond furious on what just happened. I can't even comprehend what happened in our room. He called his name for Pete's sake! His name! There were no words to explain how broken I am! What would you do when you share an intimate kiss with a boy you really like then all of a sudden he would say a different name? Huh, tell me!

My thoughts came to a halt when I heard Louis whining, "Ouch! Liam, you're hurting me!"

I realized that I was grasping his wrist too tightly that it made left a mark after I let go of him.

"Sorry, Lou..."

"Care to tell me what's bothering you?" Louis asked as he caressed his bruised wrist. I really felt bad that Louis became my stress reliever. I really don't want him to tell Harry what exactly happened. Harry would've definitely killed me on the spot if he found out that I bruised his Boobear.

I told Louis what happened.

"Holy shit!" Louis exclaimed. "That must suck, Liam," I sensed the concerned in his tone. And I responded him with 'don't-you-think-I-don't-know-that' look.

He gasped all of a sudden, making me startled.

"What?!"

"You think they're together, together?" He whispered, but the realization of his question made my stomach turned upside down. Just the thought of Niall and Zayn together made me real scared, like my world was going to crumble down into tiny, little pieces.

"That can't be," Louis laughed hysterically at his own joke. "I always see Niall with you."

With that, I can't help but to smile. Niall sees Zayn as this mysterious, bad boy, but I know deep inside my heart that someday he will see the truth and choose me instead. Beside, I made a promise to myself that before this trip ended, I will make him mine. I wouldn't take no as an answer.

"Hold it! Where are you two going?" A stern voice stopped us.

"Oh come on! It's sunny outside. I just wanna breathe some New York air," Louis whined.

"Exactly, my point! Do you want to get mobbed outside?" Paul stated, crossing his bulky arms across his chest.

"Don't worry, we'll take security guards so you can calm down now," I smiled, reassuring Paul that we'll take safety precautions.

"Jeez! I thought we can go by ourselves," Louis whined once more, puffing up his cheeks.

"I found it!" A shrieking voice getting near us, making Paul turned on his back immediately. His protective instinct suddenly kicked, covering us right away. Louis and me found ourselves laying on the marbled floor of the hotel lobby.

"Amanda!" Paul growled. "You should've known better but to scream in hotel lobby," Paul shook his head in disappointment, as he quickly pulled up Louis and me.

"Sorry," Amanda smiled apologetically. Amanda was one of the people behind our management. And with all the rumors spreading around about Modest controlling us, actually its part true but Amanda was one hundred percent behind us. She was the one convinced the whole management about Larry Stylinson. They were against at first but she managed to turn the whole thing around. Without her, Larry would be nowhere that's why Louis and Harry brought her everywhere we went even if it's not One Direction related.

"You found it?" Louis shrieked, making Paul and myself really curious. What were they talking about? Found what exactly?

"Yup," she grinned widely as she waved a thin sheet of paper.

"Oh my God!" Louis cupped his own cheeks as his bluish eyes sparkled. "I can't believe I'm going to see her."

"Her?" Paul asked confusedly.

"Who's her?" I asked as my curiosity got the best of me.

"Madame Crystal," Amanda grinned.

"I know I'm going to regret this but who's Madame Crystal?" I asked, as the name made me even more curious.

"What kind of rock were you living in?" Louis raised his eyebrow at me as Amanda nodded along with him.

"Actually, I live in London," I responded with such smugness. "But before that I live in..."

"Don't be such a smart ass," Louis cut me off with his sassiness. "Just to let you know, Madame Crystal is a well-known fortune teller who specializes in the Love department," he made a little goofy, ridiculous dance when he said 'love department.'

Paul just threw a suspicious look at Louis and Louis didn't like it one bit.

"I-it's n-not like me and Harry are having problems," Louis stuttered. "I just want to have a little peek on our future," he smiled awkwardly, hoping he could convinced Paul whatever on his mind.

"Right," Paul rolled his eyes out as he restrained himself from laughing.

"What? I'm telling the truth," Louis defended, putting both of his hands on his pockets. He always does that when he was nervous, kind of cute actually if you asked me.

"Sure, you are," Paul lets out a crispy laugh.

"Let's go," Louis stated, as I saw bits of redness on his cheeks.

* * * * *

Louis' POV

We found ourselves in front of a Victorian manor, probably built in the1800s. The manor looked really sturdy despite of its old age. The fading maroon paint was somehow visible. There were fallen leaves on the ground and the lawn was definitely taken care of by the shades of green radiating on it. There were two gnomes standing on the opposite side of the first step of the concrete stairs.

"Are you sure this is it?" I asked, glancing at Amanda who was busy flirting with the security guards that we brought along. "Hey!"

Amanda had an astonishing reaction with my yelling. She quickly focused her attention on me.

"What?"

"I asked if this is the right address," I glanced once more on the sheet of paper that I was holding. I really need to make sure that this was the right place that I'm supposed to be. I need to find the answers to my doubts. The doubts that were plaguing me for quite a while, I haven't told anyone about this but recently Harry has been acting strange quite lately. Even if I asked him, he would just shut me down. I don't know if I said something that offended him. By talking to Madame Crystal, maybe she would find me the answers so I could have Harry back.

"You okay, Louis?" Liam snapped me back to reality. He had this concerned look on his face, like he always has. In all honesty, I'm a little bit disappointed with Niall for making Liam went through this trouble. I couldn't possibly imagine how hurtful Liam was. If this happened to me, I might hurt somebody or worse send someone into a hospital bed. But with this rocky situation I had with Harry, it's most likely that it would end that way and I can't just let it happen, I won't!

"Yeah," I flashed a fake smile at Liam. "Just nervous."

"Did I hear it right? Louis Tomlinson, getting nervous?" Liam chuckled.

"What, don't look at me like that," I shoved him playfully as a dark shade of crimson spread throughout my face.

"Yeah, this is the right place," Amanda stated then went back on his flirting mission with the security guards.

I swallowed real hard that seems like a massive lump on my throat as I glanced once more on the old Victorian manor in front of us.

"Maybe, you could ask for some help," I whispered to Liam.

"What do you mean?"

"You know..." I said hesitantly. I was really concerned not to offend him but at the same time I want him to be happy.

"What?" He repeated, acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Niall," I said simply. His eyes widened in panic.

"Louis..." his voice sounded so defeated and I really felt bad. So I wrapped my arms behind him and caress his back in circles. "Don't worry, I'm sure Madame Crystal could give us an accurate reading about your future. Who knows, you might end up with Niall," I smiled, trying my best to reassure Liam and luckily it worked.

Liam and me headed forward and press the doorbell. Every second that passed made my heart leapt for a mile and waiting for someone to open the door was literally driving me crazy. I just need to get this over with.

Within seconds, the door slowly opened to reveal an old woman, preferably in her fifties. She had long black hair with a mixture of some gray highlights. She had a peculiar necklace; it looked like some kind of animal bones dangling on her neck. I assumed that most fortuneteller looked like this, a very eccentric sight to see.

"Are you Madame Crystal?" Liam asked politely.

"Yes, and I'm expecting to see both of you," she replied right away with such confidence in her tone.

"Really? But we didn't made any appointment, right?" Liam was amused then glanced at me.

"Right..." I nodded, still amazed at what I'm seeing.

"I'm psychic, in case you didn't know."

"Oh, right," Liam laughed, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Come on in," she stepped back, clearing the doorway motioning us to get in.

The moment we stepped inside the house, I for one was clearly surprised as my eyes almost bleed to see different kind of colors staring back at me. The curtains were made of colored beads woven together, making squeaky sound the moment they made contact to each other. The sofa was practically screaming at us. Half of the sofa was in beige while the other half was bright pink. I could say that this fortune teller was really into some kind of gypsy theme. She guided us to sit into the disgusting colored sofa and Liam instantly knew what's going through my mind and he quietly mouthed, 'Don't you dare say it.'

Madame Crystal sits on a fuchsia chair while the two of us suffered pressing our butts on the disgusting sofa.

"So who wants to go first?" She smiled as she looked at us intently.

"Liam, you go on," I said as I tried to ignore the bright colors glaring at us.

Liam's POV

I adjusted my seat on this very soft sofa when Madame Crystal asked for my hand. Since she's a fortuneteller I did what she asked but the moment our hands touched, she had a startling reaction, making Louis and myself almost jumped out of our seats.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I could see that you're hurting," I bit my tongue as her statements rung through my head. All I could think about was Niall. I'm really a skeptic when it comes to things like this. But hearing it from a total stranger made me want to believe that this fortuneteller was an accurate one.

"You don't have to tell me something I already know," I sighed disappointedly.

"He's right, you know. Give us something that we don't know," Louis perked up.

 "Okay, then," Madame Crystal nodded. She closed her eyes as she gently caressed her wrinkly hands against mine. I had to bit my lip to restrain myself from laughing because the way she caressed made me all tickly. Within seconds, she immediately opened up her eyes.

"I could see that this person has a very strong feelings toward you." Hearing a confirmation from an accurate fortuneteller made all my doubts vanished into thin air. I don't even want to know if she says the exact opposite thing, I might have gone crazy. When someone talks about love, the first thing that popped on my mind is that boy who have short blonde hair paired with sparkling blue eyes every time that he would flashed his one hell of a killer smile, Niall Horan. At first, I thought I know what love is but I was completely wrong not until I met him.

"See, I told you. You need to chill out. Niall is not going anywhere," Louis whispered behind me but I tried to ignore his annoying remarks. A wide grin threatened to drew itself on my mouth but no matter how hard I tried to ignore it, the more it displayed on my face. Let's just say that I know deep inside my heart that someday Niall and me would grow old together, raise a family in the countryside and spend our lives until our last dying breath.

"So does Liam end up marrying Niall?" Louis poked his head beside me, looking intently at Madame Crystal. I've been dying to ask that question but Louis beat me to it. I looked intently at the fortuneteller, who keeps caressing my hand.

She once again closed her eyes as she tried to focus on looking into my future. I mirrored her actions, hoping she would give me the answer that I've wanted. Within moments, she opened her eyes...

"I see you getting married in the future," I gasped at the statement of the fortuneteller. My heart was throbbing hard inside my chest as I felt a dark shade of pink spread across my cheeks. Multiple scenarios run through my head and that includes Niall and me walking down the aisle with our family watch the whole ceremony, showing to the world our never ending love story.

Yes! Niall and me will definitely meant for each other.

But the next words coming out of her mouth made all my hopes disappeared right away.

"She will love you more than you could possibly know..."

I heard Louis snort in disbelief after hearing my future.

"That couldn't possibly be true," Louis rolled his eyes out as he glanced at me. "Right?"

But his attempt of awkward laugh came to a halt when he met my gaze. I was confused, angry, pissed off at the same time. With that, all the dreams and aspirations that I have plan in the future just vanished into thin air. How could this possibly be true?

"I think you're making a mistake by saying that," I said as doubts were starting to form again inside my heart. Just thinking not spending the rest of my life without Niall is something that I'm not looking forward to. My brain refused to believe in my future.

"I couldn't possibly wrong," Madame Crystal stated sternly. The look in her eyes made me wanted to believe the horror that dictates my future but somewhere deep inside of me refused to accept the fact that somewhere in time that Niall and me wouldn't end up together. That's just unacceptable!

* * * * * 

Zayn's POV

I was alone in the hotel room that I've shared with Josh. He stepped outside to go who knows where, probably looking for some hot babes like he usually do. My mind was filled with worry that Niall will never spoke to me ever again. It made me shiver in the most horrible way. I have to do something before I lost him completely even if I have to beg for it. I don't care if he made me do stupid things just to make up of my wrongdoings.

I changed my clothes right away and headed instantly in his room. The walk on his room is the most anxious walk I've ever had in my entire life. I tried my best to rid off the negativity hovering inside of me. But the moment I saw his hotel room door wide open, my heart leapt for a mile and my hands started to sweat profusely.

"You can do it, Zayn! I'm sure Niall would forgive you," I cheered myself.

I slowly poked in my head and to my surprise; I saw tears streaming on his flawless face. The way his cheeks radiate a pinkish color as those watery beads passed through on his cheeks made my heart broke into million pieces. My fists clenched on my sides as I felt rage surged through me. What kind of a heartless person could've done this to Niall?!

Liam. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...