The selection marrige (select...

De creativekc01

MY VERSION OF THE NEXT BOOK America is married She has a wonderful life But what happens when the next selec... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
The end

Chapter 33

64 3 1
De creativekc01

Amilia pov
I Actually really like cherry, planning with her is fun.

She was Shallow but now she's not, she has a lot in common with me, yes, I was surprised too.
And of course she is a actress, but I like her.... a little.

So for the party we have a rainbow theme and snack foods, and I heard her family loves strawberry tarts so we have those.

Americans family will love it, and so will Maxon aunt, and I heard a girl named Lucy is coming.

Our party is perfect other than I have to sing.

We will See how that goes.

Right now we are getting ready for the party and we are wearing black with a pretty flower on the dress, that way we stick out.

We have to be there first to help do last touches.

Everyone there was all lite and bubbly and said they the the colors and then the 2 randomly chose to have talent at our show (guy elite) was will and Ethan.

They danced to moves like jagger.

It was funny, but now its my turn to sing, as the king Introduces me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I've been busy
Please I need all the help I Can get, I'm really busy
So please comment
Question- some for amilia to sing

Help me out guys
Thx for all the reads
-----kc

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

132K 2K 42
America Singer is being sent to Angeles Prep. A pristine school for princesses and princes in training, created by King Clarkson of Illea, in Angeles...
5.3K 40 41
The attack never happens. Maxon chooses kriss... or dose he? The royal wedding dose not go how the public and guest thought it would. Will Maxon and...
49.3K 1K 33
18 years ago, Queen Amberley and King Clarkson were flying to Italy when Queen Amberley went into labor. They demanded that the plane be landed immed...
229K 4.1K 54
Prince Maxon Schreave ended the Selection just a few months ago. He has finally picked a bride. America Singer. He is head over heels in love and is...