The Kang Family || SeulRene

By slowkiiii

Irene and Seulgi married life together with their children. I have a Baby with My Crush continuation. More

1: The Kangs
2: Advice
3: Sick
4: Visit
5: Good News
6: Pissed
7: Exercise
8: Monster
9: Encounter
10: Clingy
11: Hubby
12: Cheater
13: Secret
14: Surprise Visit
15: Bad Dream
16: You're Here
17: Sorry
18: Cute
19: Shooter
20: Teasing
21: Ice Cream
22: Weird
23: Baby
24: Annoying
25: No
26: Plan
27: Sulky
28: Reaction
29: Yes
30: Sleep
31: Push
32: Steal
33: Obsessed
34: Distance
35: Stranger
36: Family
37: Scene
STREAM
38: We're not scared
39: Help
40: Date
41: Something Cool
ANNOUNCEMENT
42: Talk
43: Visitor
44: Cold
Notice
45: Stressed
46: Odd
47: Home
48: Missing
49: Different
50: Reunion
51: The Call
52: Check-Up
Hi
53: What?
54: Compliment
55: Love
LUVIES
56: Water
57: Girl
58: Note
59: Hope and Manifestation
HI PEEPS
61: Krystal
|
Special Chapter

60: Question

1.9K 73 4
By slowkiiii

"I'll just answer this."

"Okay."

Krystal excuses herself before going outside.

"What is it again?" she sighed.

"..."

"No! I told you not to!"

"..."

"Don't bring it up."

"..."

"No, don't do that!"

"..."

"Listen to me, you douche. If anything happens to Seulgi or anyone related with her, I will kill you all by myself."

"..."

"You should be. You asshole, never think about showing yourself to me!"

Krystal sighed and hung up the phone, not having the energy to read the message left by the caller, so she put her phone on silent and shoved it into her bag.

---

Irene's POV

"Seul, Sooyoung can take our bedroom. It will make her back hurt if she is sleeping like that." Yongsun said.

Seulgi poked my thigh as she looked at me.

"Are you all right here?"

"Yeah."

"Let me guide you there, dude," Byul offers as she stands up.

They both enter Yongsun and Byul's bedroom.

My phone rang, and I startled.

"I hope that Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Seungwan made it here also. I miss them so much." Yongsun remarked.

The phone rang again, and I hung up.

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon visited us last time in our house. Did those two visit you here?" I ask Yongsun, turning my attention to them.

"They did. But those three, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Wendy, still haven't visited me. We are just doing facetime, but Wendy rarely." Yongsun replied.

"Olaf is a celebrity unnie, you know how tight her schedule is."

Yongsun nods, "Yeah..."

"What tight schedule are you saying, hun?" Lisa says to Jennie. "That dwarf is busy dating someone."

"Dating someone?" the three of us asked in unison.

"Who?" I asked further.

"I don't know if the name is Eunji or Eunbi, but yeah, she's happily dating someone." Lisa is unsure, but she's happy to say that.

She took Leo from Jennie's lap and tossed him in the air, but a smack in the shoulder from Jennie made her stop.

Seulgi did the same thing to the twins, which they enjoyed, especially Sooyoung.

I'm constantly telling her to stop. She promised she wouldn't do it again, but she would in the next few days.

"Don't do that!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Sorry," Lisa says, wincing as she massages her shoulder.

"That's why that small creature doesn't have time for us," says Yongsun.

The conversation continues until we hear the doorbell ring.

Yongsun's mother yells.

"I'll get it," she says as she hurries to the door.

"Oh, okay," says Yongsun.

My phone is once again ringing.

"Who's calling you?" Jennie inquired.

"A f-friend."

When my phone rings again, Jennie peeks at it.

"Bogum?" she wondered, "why is he calling you?"

"I, uh, I'm not sure."

"Unnie--"

It rings once more.

"Answer it," Jennie instructed me.

"No, why should I answer his call?"

"But why is he contacting you?" Jennie concludes by saying. "Does he know you're with Seulgi, your wife?"

"Hey, wait," Yongsun interrupts. "Who exactly is Bogum?"

"Waste of time getting to know that person," mumbles Jennie.

Yongun glances at me and asks, "Hyun?"

"He's one of my good friends."

"Good friend, my ass!" Jennie mocks, rolling her eyes. "Are you keeping something from us, Unnie?"

"I'm not hiding anything."

It rings once more.

"Answer it or I'll be the one doing it," Jennie stated solemnly.

---

"Bogum, please stop calling me! I'm with my wife; are you insane?" Irene yelled angrily at the caller.

Bogum was deafeningly silent.

"Hey, are you there?" she inquired, but Bogum abruptly ended the call.

She clenched her hand and sighed deeply in frustration.

Irene is distracted by a voice.

That sound... That sounds really familiar.

Irene did her best to remain calm and not grasp that person's hair.

"Krystal..." she breathes, whispering.

Their eyes met, and Irene witnessed how the woman's eyes became big with shock.

When their gazes connected, Irene saw the woman's eyes widen in surprise.

---

"I'm sorry."

Krystal lowers her head, feeling guilty just looking at Irene.

"It's all right."

"I'm truly sorry, unnie," Krystal said hastily, yet quickly enough to pull away. "I apologize for bringing you and your family misery."

"Sooyoung is not on good terms with Seulgi for so long," Irene exhales, turning to face the woman in front of her. "That's why she's ignoring Seulgi."

She kneels as guilt seeps out of her body.

She kneels in front of Irene, tentatively reaching her hands out.

Krystal's mouth opens with a stifled sob.

"I have no intention of destroying your family or taking Seulgi away from you, unnie," she sobbed.

"Krystal, stand up," Irene replied, assisting the girl to do so.

Krystal shook her head. "Please, I just carried away that night; it felt good, but it was wrong, and I know it."

"Krystal..."

The woman remained motionless, kneeling. "Irene unnie, please forgive me."

"Stand up there," Irene finally managed to get Krystal to stop kneeling.

"I will never unveil myself to you, Seulgi... please accept... please forgive me."

Irene offered a handkerchief. "I never said you had to kneel."

"I'd like you to forgive me," Krystal says.

"Look," Irene sighed. "Krystal, I know everything."

"What exactly do you mean?"

---

Even though a bear is constantly whining outside, she goes about her routine at night.

Irene recalls Seulgi beaming earlier, knowing they were expecting a boy.

She was so thrilled that she thought a name for him.

"Hi baby..." Irene mumbles as she strokes her baby bump.

"Hyun? Love? Are you okay there?" Seulgi's anxious voice inquired.

Then a startling movement from her belly caused her to flinch slightly.

"You're incredibly active when you hear Dada's voice, aren't you?" Irene was chuckling as she spoke to her unborn child.

The bathroom door opened, and Seulgi's voice followed.

"Hey, breathtakingly beautiful mama, aren't you done there?" Seulgi slips her arms around Irene's waist and plants a neck kiss.

Irene beams. She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss this weirdo and moments like this.

"He kicks when he hears your voice," Irene reveals.

Seulgi approaches Irene's baby bump and says, "Really? Looks like my baby's favorite isn't mommy, hm."

"Do you see this?" Irene asks, referring to her toothbrush.

Seulgi stands up and gives her wife a back hug.

"Except for the spoon and my... you know... that's one lucky object in the world to go in and out of my wife's mouth."

"Ew! You're so gross!" Irene scowled at her. "If you don't release off of me, I'll stab you with this."

Seulgi, on the other hand, hugs her even tighter. "Go Joohyun! Go Joohyun! Go Joohyun! Go wash your teeth!"

And Irene actually did stab her with the toothbrush she's holding.

"Ouch!"

-----

She's halfway naked in bed, with Seulgi on top of her, nibbling her neck while she moans.

Oh, how they miss each other.

Sure, Seulgi is being cautious. She needs to be, given that Irene is carrying their third child.

She expects she will score tonight. Irene abruptly stopped Seulgi from removing the garment that was blocking her lower portion.

"Why?" she sighs, irritated.

"I remember, I'll ask you a question."

"What?" Seulgi asks, horrified. You'll ask me something in the middle of our--"

Irene cups her younger cheeks and pecks her lips to stop her. "Please..."

"After this," Seulgi bribes, kissing the older's chest.

Despite her enjoyment, Irene pushes her wife away. "I'll never let you kiss, cuddle, or sleep next to me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"That question must be incredibly important for you to know the answer to," Seulgi chuckles beside her wife. "What exactly is it?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course!" Seulgi responded immediately. "Does that even qualify as a question?"

Irene chuckled and reached beneath the sheet to take up the sly hand. She intertwined it with her own. "I love you."

"I'm head over heels in love with you."

She kisses Seulgi's hand on the back. "Tell me everything I need to know about you and Krystal..."

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10K 25
[DISCLAIMER] ALL RIGHTS WILL GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.
245K 8.5K 25
in which their marriage is arranged.
10.3K 442 25
Take My Hand. A story two complicated people who give enough comfort to each other.
137K 2.3K 21
The Kim Family got backup and for saving their business Mr Kim agree for marry he's both daugther to Manoban Family and Prak Family. I am so sorry...