QT: I'll Chase You In Differe...

By LunaChriz

Being killed by the one you love and trusted the most. Chen Meng meng swear that she will get her revenge. Be... More

Synopsis
Arc 0-0
Arc 1-1 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-2 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-3 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-4 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-5 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-6 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-7 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-8 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-9 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-10 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-11 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-12 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-13 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-14 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 1-15 THE DOMINEERING CEO
Arc 2-0
Arc 2-1 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-2 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-3 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-4 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-5 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 2-6 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 2-7 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 2-8 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-9 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-10 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
Arc 2-11 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 2-13 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 2-14 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 2-15 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH
ARC 3-0
ARC 3-1 AWAKENED PRINCESS
ARC 3-2 AWAKENED PRINCESS
ARC 3-3 AWAKENED PRINCESS
ARC 3-4 AWAKENED PRINCESS
ARC 3-5 AWAKENED PRINCESS

ARC 2-12 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

627 19 0
By LunaChriz

Arc 2-12

Chen Meng meng's eyes squint with dangerous light. Please let her be wrong...but it seems like her prayers didn't heard by the gods above when she hears the same sentences from a second ago...

"That Meng Smith should be dead! I already killed her! But why in the world is she still alive and manage to always escape every deadly plan i laid for her?!" The furious voice of Ann Winter filled her room. She keep on letting out all of her inner anger through shouting though she didn't know that Chen Meng meng manage to put some hightech cameras with recordings attached on it on every corner of her room.

She's right from the start!

The hostility and secretive hating gazes of Ann Winter the female lead has reasons...

Ding!

(Main mission: Found out who accidentally (or not accidentally) killed her. 10,000 Lp—100% COMPLETED)

"Meng'er... meng'er!" an annoying fox interrupted Chen Meng meng's spying.

She let out a frustrated yet helpless sigh.

This fox...

"What is it now...?"

A soft hand grabbed her arm and with twinkling eyes he rubbed his cheeks on her like a cute little kitten that wanted some pampering from its owner.

"Why are you always running away from me?" He asked with accusing eyes.

Chen Meng meng wanted to knock her head on the nearby wall just to not hear this words for the nth time.

What running away?

She's not even one meter away from him when she secretly do the spying! Is he a leach or something?!

"I'm not", she helplessly answered before trying to get her arms away from this fox. But the said fox is just so 'professional' in the art of hugging someone's thigh... that she's having a hard time putting his hands away. In the end, she failed miserably.

Warren tong pouted and harrumphed.

"Hmmp! As if you can run away from me", he arrogantly stated.

Dark lines appeared on Chen Meng meng's forehead.

"I need to go with my squad, we have a mission to take, it's safer for you to stay her while I'm on a mission"

So that I can get away from your suffocating clinging, Chen Meng meng wanted to add but decided against it.

"No! I... I'll go with you! Like I said...you can't just leave me behind! I... I'll tell dad that you will be with me so it's safe. Yes. That's what I'm going to say!" The fox rubbed his head on Chen Meng meng's arm like a little puppy which makes her cold heart warmed a little.

She sigh.

Who can't say 'NO' to this kind of face?

Then she watch her tongtong making a puppy eyes. Sigh again.

Without any choice the clingy fox manage to join them in a mission.

*****

Warren tong's face darkened. He clench his fist with seething on jealousy. If he only knew that this 'squad' of his meng'er composed of men and only 'one' female, he should have done everything on his power to caged his beautiful meng'er on a room where there's only him and her! Yes, his meng'ers beauty is only and 'must' only be showed in front of him! Not...not for others to feast!

Argh! So hateful!

If only he's not on a wheelchair he'll immediately carry meng'er on his shoulder and locked her up on a room or shield her to those wolf's eyes that want to take a glimpse of her!

"You'll ready?" Chen Meng meng asked her teammates.

"Ayy!"

"Yes Boss"

"Yes my goddess!" patrick wanted to tug Chen Meng meng's shirt like a cute little child wanting some pampering but when his hand was about to reached Chen Meng meng's shirt a cold hand suddenly stop him. His eyes slowly traced the owner of the cold hand but what he find is a pair of cold deadly eyes—like it wants to kill him just by staring at him with those pair of dangerous orbs.

"Don't...touch my meng'er!" The man with the cold eyes scared him to the core!

Patrick wanted to cry without tears.

Boohoo! My goddess little ancestor's so scary!

"I...i w-won't!" He stuttered before walking very fast towards the back of his big brother gerone like a scared little puppy.

I love you goddess ...but I still love my life!

Patrick mentally shouted feeling very depressed because of someone's possessiveness.

"Okay. Let's go—"

Chen Meng meng didn't finish the words she was going to say when a cocky bitch suddenly appear.

Ann Winter together with her boyfriend the male lead Jake Paterson walk hand in hand towards Chen Meng mengs direction.

"High bessy!" Ann enthusiastically called earning several disgusted look from Chen Meng meng and her squads, and a very dark anger from our dear 'vinegar jar' warren tong.

No one's allowed to call his meng'er so intimately other than him! Just him, okay!

That's what warren tong were shouting inside his head right now.

Chen Meng meng didn't even give them face as she deliberately resume her walk with warren tong in tow. Ann Winter gnashed her teeth in irritation.

What a bitch! She's not giving me any face is she?!

Jake Paterson eye his girlfriend with questioning look.

"Are you really sure you two were bestfriend?" He couldn't help but to question seeing that the other party didn't even bother to greet her back.

Ann clench her other fist with so much force that you can already see the green veins on her pale skin.

With forced smile she replied.

"Maybe...maybe she already forgotten me. I-i can't blame her either. We've never seen each other for many months", Ann Winter's downcast appearance tugged the heartstrings of her teammates earning sympathy and care on them, while Chen Meng meng's squad want to applaud her for good acting. Tsk, what a green tea bitch! It just makes them gagged in disgust!

"Hey! You there—"

Ann winter's teammates was about to scold Chen Meng meng but stop midway when they saw Chen Meng meng's breathtaking appearance. Beauty can indeed make someone speechless.

Cough!

They awaken from their daze when they heard Ann winter's meaningful coughing.

"Ow, yes, sorry about that. We just want to know if your team pick the mission seven on the mission board", one of Ann winter's teammates asked politely.

Without batting an eyes on them Chen Meng meng answered, "yes".

"Then is it okay if we tag along? We also take them same mission as you, so if I may say it's more convenient if we merge our group into one. So, what do you say?" Jake Paterson suggested.

Chen Meng meng sneered.

Merge our group into one?

In their dreams!

"NO", Chen Meng meng straightforwardly rejected.

"What...?" Jake was stunned.

"I said no. We may have the same mission but I prefer to work with just my group. But it's okay if you tag along just keep your distance", Chen Meng meng didn't wait for jakes response and usher her group inside their vehicle.

Ann Winter grind her teeth with fury. But in an instant she immediately calm her self.

With her innocent like appearance, she faced her group with sad smile.

"Y-you heard her right? So...let's just keep our distance on their group, we don't want them to be disturbed by our mere presence", Ann tried to reason but it just make her other teammates to hate Chen Meng mengs squad which is really the goal of Ann as she inwardly showed them her sorry face.

Chen Meng meng who's listening on them sneered with contempt.

Let's just see who's gonna win in this trashy game of yours Ann Winter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 945 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
130 2 13
Meng Min, an avid "The Legendary Mechanic" reader, transmigrates into the world of "Galaxy". Equipped with knowledge from the novel, an NPC model, an...
42.3K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
7K 54 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...