Danganronpa V3: The Love Hote...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #158 key out of 4.5k stories - 6/26/2022, #30 key out of 4.4k stories - 1/1/23 It was nighttime, y... More

Chapter 1 - The Grand opening
Special room: ' Shuichi Saihara '
Chapter 2 - The Killing Game
Chapter 3 - Murdering Love
Chapter 4 - Kill or be Killed
Special room ' Rantaro Amami '
Chapter 5 - The Motive
Special Room ' Kaede Akamatsu'
Chapter 6 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Special Room ' Ryoma Hoshi'
Chapter 7 - Morning Madness
Chapter 8 - Hotel Trial
Chapter 9 - Bullet Clues
Chapter 10 - The Golden Elevator
Chapter 11 - Court's in session
Chapter 12 - Court's in session part two
Chapter 13 - Regret
Chapter 14 - Punishment time
Special room ' Kirumi Tojo'
Chapter 15 - Behind the Walls
Chapter 16 - The Second Room
If ' Danganronpa V3: The Love Hotel' had an Opening
Special Room ' Angie Yonage'
Chapter 17 - The Photo
Chapter 18 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 19 - The Nobody
Special Room ' Tenko Chashibara'
Chapter 20 - The Sadist
Chapter 21 - The Doctor will see you now
Chapter 22 - The Blackout
Chapter 23 - Are you afraid of the dark?
Chapter 24 - Investigation Two
Chapter 25 - The Web of Trial
Chapter 26 - The Lies behind lies
Chapter 27 - A Skater's dream
Chapter 28 - The Ramp to Hell
Chapter 29 - The Night Owl
Chapter 30 - The Forgotten Past
Chapter 31 - The Third Floor
Chapter 32 - A Safe Haven
A/N: Update
Chapter 33 - Killing the Beast
Special Room ' Korekiyo Shinguji'
Chapter 34 - The Real Game Begins
Chapter 35 - Medical Anomaly
Chapter 36 - Project 329
Chapter 37 - The Offer
Chapter 38 - The Doctor's Office
Chapter 39 - Henry's Nightmare
Special Room 'Miu Iruma'
Chapter 40 - The Test Subject
Chapter 42 - I will be their Hope
Chapter 43 - John's Delusions

Chapter 41 - The Rising Suspicions

48 1 1
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

It was morning, you heard the monitor turned on. It showed Monokuma sitting in his usual chair, with a glass of wine in his hands. Monokuma spoke " Rise and Shine, you have exactly 2 days left to kill before Project 329 destroy your immune systems." He smirked " In other words, you can either die from the hands of your fellow guests or from Project 329." Monokuma twirled the cup of wine in his hand " In any case, the choice you make will result with death. So long, guests~." The tv monitor turned off, you slowly got up from your bed. You said before leaving the room " Alright. I better have breakfast then, visit Henry." 

* Time Skip 

You walked into the kitchen and saw Maria placing a lunch tray on a cart. You spoke " Good morning, Maria." Maria turned her head; she gave a soft smile " Oh, good morning, Y/N. I'm just making breakfast for Henry and Kate." You looked behind Maria to see three lunch trays, each tray had a glass of orange juice and pancakes with syrup on top. You began to feel your stomach growling. Maria raises an eyebrow " Let me guess, you haven't had breakfast." You nervously rubbed the back of your neck; you chuckled a bit. Maria sighed " Look, I've saved some pancakes in the fridge. You can grab a plate and take as much as you want." She grabs the handle to the cart " Anyway, I better get the cart to John's office. He wants me to delivery these to Henry and Kate." Before Maria could take the cart away, you both heard a voice said " Ah, Good Morning Y/N."

 You turned to see John approaching you. You smiled " Good Morning John, how's Henry and Kate doing?" John sighed sadly " Not well, their temperatures increased quite a bit. Kate still hasn't woken up and Henry's been having sleeping problems. " Maria spoke " That sounds terrible. At this rate, we'll have no chance of saving them." John replied " Hold your horses, we still got two days left. I'm not losing on hope yet" He added " I'm not going to let another one of us gets killed." Maria signed and mumbled to herself " There's just no use getting through that idiot's thick skull, isn't there?" She clears her throat " Anyway, I better get delivery breakfast before it gets cold" John's eyes widen " Oh, that reminds me. Have you made Ethan's breakfast yet?" Maria rolls her eyes at the mention of Ethan's name, she said " Yes, I've placed it on the table." Maria turns to you " Y/N, can you take Ethan's breakfast to him?" John said " Oh, don't worry. I'll take care of it." Maria said " Are you sure? Ethan did try to blow up the hotel." John chuckles a bit " I'll be fine. I'm the Ultimate therapist, Ethan won't be able to hurt me." He picks up the lunch tray and walks out of the kitchen. 

As John fled the scene, Maria began to show an expression of worried. You walked up to her, you asked " Maria, are you alright?" Maria took a deep breath " I'm fine. Let me just delivery these breakfasts." Before you could say a word, Maria pushed the cart of out the kitchen. You thought to yourself ' What is up with Maria? Was it about John meeting Ethan or the fact that she doesn't trust Ethan?' You sighed ' Anyway, I should deal with this later. I need to eat and visit Henry.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 3 20
This is A Dangan Ronpa Fan-Fic where they are trapped in a Hotel and must kill each other to escape... If you would like to contact me about this sto...
20.5K 599 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...
6.9K 196 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...
396 37 12
( You can See the Protag in the Cover- ) 21 Student's Wake Up in a Unknown Location. Confused, They Explore the Location that They're Currently Stuck...