A love Once cherished

By THEUndertaker333

It all began long before Takemichi came....... On the streets of Roppongi four young souls met him........ an... More

Prologue: The first meeting
Charachter Profile
Love Interests
Chapter 2: Babysitting Demons
Chapter 3: A new beggining
Chapter 4: Goodbye
Chapter 5: A timeleaper's decision
Chapter 6 Your now my bitch, okay!?
Chapter 7 My brother disappeared to find someone. Can you believe it?!
Chapter 8 You shook my hand on accident you dumbass!?
Chapter 9 My best friend fell of the roof can you believe it?
Chapter 10 What am I doing under someone thats not Hina!?
Chapter 11 A meeting, a greeting and a plan of stalking
Chapter 12 The obsession begins.......
Chapter 13 Mr. Bastard comes to visit
Chapter 14 We're all gonna die
Chapter 15 My puzzle pieces!
Chapter 16 Baji........... not cool man
Chapter 17 Getting stabbed is alright. I mean, look at Draken! Alive, aint he?
Chapter 18 Nobody won and Baji was a bad boy
Chapter 19 Oh look there's Hanma........ WAIT! A CAR!?
Chapter 20 Collared and Chained
Chapter 21 I timetravelled and ended up in a bath house.
Chapter 22 Life's a bitch
Chapter 23 Face or stomach?
Chapter 24 You broke my heart
Chapter 25 Why are men pervs?
Chapter 26 +1 to the group
Chapter 27 - 5 on 5
Chapter 28 Betrayal
Chapter 29 Butterflies
Chapter 30 Pain
Chapter 31 A Promise
Chapter 32 Tiddies
Chapter 33 Drugged
Chapter 34 Wifey
Chapter 35 Shocker
Chapter 36 Bowling
Chapter 37 Taiju's big tiddies
Chapter 38 Memories
Chapter 39 Meeting his doom
Chapter 40 Regrets
Chapter 41 Fun at the club
Chapter 42 Agreement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 1: The next day

690 11 24
By THEUndertaker333

Chapter 1

At the top is Xeno when he's 15 right now.

XENO'S POV

I woke up early as usual to do training so I went and put on pants, a t-shirt and a jacket with runners. First on my daily training list was an hour of jogging.

I did a couple of stretches and started running. Running through the streets of Shibuya I looked around the town.....

Even this early in the morning there were some people out and about. After finishing my hour of running I went back home and did a few push ups, pull-ups and other stuff I don't know the name of.

After working out for about 3 hours I finally go inside to have breakfast.

If your wondering where my parents are.... well they're on an assignment.

Not here but in another country, so for now I'm here. After having a hearty breakfast of a toasted sandwich and omelette, I make my way to Roppongi.

I have a whole day to enjoy before meeting shitty hairstyle and his trio so I'll make the most of it.

After walking around for about an hour I still find no one to beat up, soooooo when I hear a shout of pain I immediately grin and start running to the direction of the scream.

When I get there I'm unexpectedly greeted by.... two boys beating up some much older kids.

I just shrug and join them in beating up the older kids. After five minutes of fighting we're finally done.

"Why did you help us?!". I turn around only to be met by a kid who's younger than me supporting the other kid.

The one who asked me was the one with blonde hair that was tied into braids. I chuckled while telling him the truth.

"I've been looking for someone to beat up for an hour....". I trail off while sheepishly rubbing the back of my head.

"I heard a shout, and when I saw the two of you going against all of these guys I joined in, since I didn't know when I would find another group to beat up".

Both the braid boy and the glasses boy looked at each other before looking back up at me.

The one with glasses chose to speak this time. "What's your name". "Its Xeno. Xeno Kusanagi".

"Well Kusanagi.... do you want to beat up some more people?". I looked at him like he hung up the moon and stars for me.

He just smiles with his brother as braids decides to speak next. "Well let's go find some other victims to beat up".

I grin at the thought before seeing the state of glasses. "Maybe another time. First we need to patch up glasses".

As I finish the sentence I pick up glasses , one arm under his legs and one under his back. "Hey where are you taking my brother!? And his name isn't glasses its Rindou!".

I turn to look at glasses in confirmation as he meekly nods. "And your name?". The braids looks hesitant before replying "Ran. Ran Haitani".

I smile at him as I start to walk out of the alley.

"Well, Ran. I'm taking your brother back to my place to patch him up. You can come with if you want".

I hear the footsteps of Ran behind me as he catches up to me.

"Alright, but if you do something to him ... don't think I'll hesitate to kill you". I nod in agreement as I head towards the train back to Shibuya.

The ride was.... quiet to say the least. We both didn't talk as we arrived to Shibuya, and the silence lasted till we were in front of my house.

I entered the mansion and made my way to a small infirmary that it had. Laying Rindou onto a small bed I head to the cabinets in search of the bandages and ointment.

Turning around I see Ran and Rindou quietly conversing between themselves. Quietly coming up behind them I listen in to their conversation.

"I don't think we should be near him Ran. All of this richness.... we got thrown to the side by our parents.... I don't think we should trust this easily again....".

"You're right. You shouldn't trust people this easily but I can be someone to rely on... I don't mind helping you out, besides... your an interesting pair of kids especially since you can beat up people that are twice as old as you".

They jump and quickly turn around to look at me in shock. The poor guys might have snapped their necks. "How long were you standing there!".

I just moved Ran a bit to the side and started treating Rindou's injured leg. "Well I'm an assassin so I was trained to be stealthy and quiet. Also I've been listening to your whole conversation".

"YOU'RE AN ASSASSIN!?".

I finish wrapping Rindou's leg while mumbling "Mhm!".......

"Are you going to kill us".

I cackle while looking at Rindou's pale face.

Wiping tears from my eyes I say "Of course not! I only kill the ones that I have a contract on!"....

"Or maybe I'll kill you both for fun... who knows!?".

"Hey, Kusanagi

... Do you wanna be friends?". I look at Ran with a raised eyebrow while I see Rindou face palm at the stupidity of his brother.

"Hmmm I don't mind! Do ye have a phone? Let's exchange numbers!".

They both take out their phones and put in my number while I put in both of theirs.

For Ran I write in twin braids with no sense of preservation and for Rindou I write in stoic glasses whose embarrassed for his brother.

"You seem awfully giddy for this", Rindou suspiciously asks me while frowning and pushing up his glasses.

"Well that's because I've never had a friend!". "You've never had a friend? I might not have friends but at least I have Rindou".

I sigh as I stand up and put away the left over supplied. "Most people are put out by my craziness and blood lust and if it's that then its the fact that I'm an assassin".

*sigh*.

"I guess we can be friends since we've got some things in common". I beam at Rindou and squeeze him into a hug. "Thank you!!!".

"Argh! Get off of me!". "Yay! Group hug!". And that's how me, Ran and Rindou ended up in a pile on the bed.

The rest of the day we spent at my house eating food and watching movies..... to be honest I enjoyed it since I don't have any friends, thankfully that changed today.

At about two, Ran and Rindou said goodbye and left my house to go back to Roppongi.

Looking at the time it's already ten minutes past two so I get a few weapons, a lollipop and make my way to the shrine to meet up with shitty hairs- I mean Shinichiro and the trio.

I was a few minutes early so I took out an apple flavoured lollipop and started sucking on it.

After about five minutes I heard the engines of four motorbikes. Looking at the entrance of the shrine I'm met with Shinichiro and the other three.

"Glad ye could make it!". They all walked up to where I was sitting and handed me the contract.

Hmmm I Shinichiro, Wakasa, Takeomi and Benkei ..... to be protected and have your loyalty....

I smirk as I see the contract is filled out properly. Taking out a pen I sign my name at the bottom. The contract glows for a minute before it disappears.

"What was that!?!". The turn to the scared group and smile. "That's a sign that the contract has been activated......... So~ what's the first assignment?".

They look at each other before the bulkier one of the group decides to talk.

"We don't really plan what we do but for now we were planning to go and hang out at Shinichiro's place". I nod as I ask them a question I've been meaning to ask.

"Hmmm Can I have your names?". Even though I read them, I decided to use formalities and be polite.

"OH right! Of course! Well my name is Shinichiro Sano, the one with the scar is Akashi Takeomi, the one with white hair is Imaushi Wakasa and the big guy is Keizo Arashi".

"Well my name is Xeno Kusanagi! Now let's go but I don't have a bike with me so I'll have to ride someone's".

"Well then I guess we'll decide with a game.... of rock paper scissors!".

"AUGHH!". I smother my giggles as the others groan at Shinichiro's declaration. In the end Wakasa won the game so I followed him to his bike.

Sitting on the bike behind him I wrapped my hands around his waist only to feel the muscles of his stomach. I snuggled into his back.

While I was oblivious Wakasa was enjoying his victory, Shinichiro glared at him.

Wakasa gave him a smirk and started to drive off, picking up the speed so we left the others behind in the dust.

After around 15 minutes of driving we came to a house. It looked big enough but cosy.

Getting up off the bike I stood there waiting for the others to drive in. They parked their bikes near the fence and walked in.

I followed them behind quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone. "Hey gramps! I'm home and brought some visitors".

An elderly man came out of the kitchen walking with a cane.

"Welcome back Shinichiro and you three. And it appears you have a new friend?".

"Kusanagi Xeno, sir".

*chuckle*

"Oh please, just call me gramps! Come in, come in. By the way Shinichiro, Manjiro is in the back with Emma and Keisuke so don't go discussing violent things...... they've already learned enough from you.

So if I hear anymore gang business..... it's the cane for you".

"Yes gramps!", yelped Shin. He led us to what appeared the sitting room. Bookshelves and weapons littered the room...... lots and lots of weapons!!.

Maybe I should nab a few knives on my way out? Takeomi went to the TV and put on a movie. We all sat down on a couch as Shinichiro told him.

"If you're gonna put on another fighting or Samurai movie then let someone else put on the movie". Shinichiro sniffed in dissatisfaction as he announced

"You heard what gramps said. 'No gang stuff'. That goes into gang stuff soooooo We're watching a motorcycle documentary!".

"AUGHH!". "You do know motorbikes count as gang stuff right?", Benkei tells Shinichiro.

"Shhhh! If gramps doesn't know then we're fine!". "No. Then your fine since your grandpa said you'd get the cane. So we're fine either way!".

They all burst laughing at what I said, but Shinichiro just looked heart broken.

"Why are you all picking on me!!". "Who's picking on my big brother?!".

We turn around to see a blonde haired boy and girl with a black haired boy who had sharp  canines.

"Don't be mean to Aniki!". "Kiddos! We're his friends! Why would we be mean to him", Wakasa asks in a hurt tone.

"You maybe his friends but who is he!", the blonde boy points a finger in my direction.

"Manjiro! How many times have I told you not to point at people", scolds the girl. "Sorry...".

"That Manjiro is our new friend Kusanagi Xeno. So be nice!". "Cool! I'm Emma! Are you Aniki's boyfriend?". *snicker*

"Emma I think we all know by now that Shinichiro will never have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm Keisuke Baji by the way but call me 'Edward'".

"I'm Manjiro Sano but call me Mikey! Do you have any Takoyaki on you?".

I chuckle at his question and take out a lollipop from my pocket. "No but I do have a lollipop. Do you want it?!".

"Thank you!". Mikey snatched the lollipop and immediately started licking it.

"Emma! Keisuke! How could you! And besides I just said that he's our new friend!", Shinichiro spoke with tears in his eyes. This caused another round of laughter in the room.

"So, Xeno, can you fight?!", Mikey asks while still licking his lolly. "Of course I can! Can you though?".

"I'm one of the best in my gramps's class!", he boasted. "Well lets put it to the test shall we?". Let's just say that wasn't the result he was hoping for.

Walking back to home, I think about the Sano's..... they were a happy and loving family.... me on the other hand, I have no one.

Well I did but..... let's just say I didn't have a normal family...

As I had dinner I did my nightly routine, changed and went to bed. *beep* I look at my phone only to see a message from..... Shinichiro?

Shinichiro:
Hi Xeno. I'm sorry for bothering you this late but would you mind coming over tomorrow to help look after Manjiro?

Oh and if you're wondering how I got your phone number I did it while you were fighting my little brother. The others also have your number.

Xeno :
Alright I'll come over at nine tomorrow so don't message me. Good night.

Shinichiro:
Night.

Falling asleep I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 322 5
He had sent him back. Mikey had sent him back. Devastated, Takemichi tries to move on with his drastically different life while everything starts to...
269K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...
482K 21K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
217K 5.5K 15
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...