En Maama😍{✔✔}

By neha__nehzz

Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to t... More

Intro
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39 (Epilogue)
Important!!
Next??
INFO
Kindly Read
New Short story
New Story Alert!!

Thank you Note & About next plot

2.3K 224 79
By neha__nehzz

Hey buddies..

First of all I need to say very big thank you to all who supported my story and made 100K + views and 17K + votes..

Its really huge and I never expected this much support and love from you all guyzz.. I cant express how I am feeling right now.. so overwhelming..

I badly want to mention my constant support and the person who encouraged me to write, nazrinnaazk, she suggested this plot and told me to write..

I am following her writing style as I don't have any idea about how to write..
From the title to the cover pic of the story was,decided by her and it became my favourite also..

nazrinnaazk missing you badly di and Thank you so much for the contribution you have given to this story..
More than half of the credits goes to you di.. Love you so much😚😚

Need to thank my usual commenters.. Your comnts were my boost and also sry for not replying some comnts as I was busy with exam stuffs..

Special thanks to Nandhu_Arshi minnie_here Sree_Vithi
I never expected you guyz will read or vote my story.. It was a great pleasure for me as a fan of you three..

Once again THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,

LOVE YOU ALL😘😘

_______________________

And coming to an important matter..
I wish to start a new story but confused about the plot.. Need your suggestion guyzz..

You can choose from here👇 or suggest if you have a different one..

These are some suggestions by my readers..

Don't forget to comnt..

Will back with a new story after finishing "THE EPIC LOVE" shots..

Till then byee...

Once again thank you my readers eyyy😀

LOVE YOU😚😚❤❤

Loves only
Nehzz..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 19.6K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
37.9K 2.1K 30
Ashwin and Sivaangi the most loved pair by the fans... Or are they? Are they really in love or is Sivaangi in more pain than ever? Will her best frie...
97.7K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
24.1K 2.6K 14
These are just a fanfiction of Ashwin and Sivaangi. Flip the pages to enjoy their atrocities in different perspective.