Chap 39 (Epilogue)

Hey buddies..😉 FINALLY THE EPILOGUE...

After few months...

  Ashwin sat on his chair with frustration after an heated arguement with their chief doctor.. He was totally exhausted as he was working continuosly without any rest.. Ashwin was leaning on the chair closing his eyes when rakshan came there..

Rak : Macha.. (he called softly which made him to pen his eyes)
Rak : Dei innum veetukku kelambalaya..??

Ak : Mm.. (he nodded faintly)
Rak : Nee romba tired-ah irukku, seekram veetukku kelambu..

   He nodded and soon left to his house.. Deepa welcomed him with a smile and he entered passing a faint smile.. Without any words he moved towards his room while sivaangi was eagerly waiting for him..

Sk : Maama.. unakku oru surprise vechirukken..

   She squealed with excitement but got disappointed when he moved away not sparing a glance at her.. Ashwin came back after a cold shower drying his hair and directly landed on his bed.. Sivaangi who walked to their room with his dinner found him sleeping peacefully..

   She placed the food on the nearby table, a smile kept over her facing seeing him sleeping like a cute baby.. Covering him properly with the duvet, she placed a long forehead kiss and left the room..

   Ashwin opened his eyes in the middle of the night and panicked not finding his wife beside.. He sighed noticing her on the couch in the balcony admiring the sky.. Sivaangi felt his presence beside but remained silent while ashwin also sat there admiring the sky..

Ak : En di thoongala??(he asked while she stared him blankly)

  He widen his arms for her.. the next sec she was in his embrace.. He caressed hair and kissed her hairline not talking further, she snuggled more into his chest yearning for his warmth..

Ak : Surprise enna??(he asked caressing her hair)
Sk : Venuma??
Ak : Hmm..

  She pulled back from the hug and left, after a while came back hiding something behind making him confuse..

Sk : Kanna moodu maama..

   Sighing he closed his eyes.. soon felt a rolled chart on his hand.. She eyed him to open.. He looked her with tear filled eyes while she passed a wide smile..

Sk : Namma hospital Maama..

   His eyes shedded happy tears and gave her a bone crushing hug.. He tightened the hug hiding his face on crook of her neck..

Sk : Surprise pudichirukka..
Ak : I love you di.. (he mumbled in her ears)
Sk : Love you too da Maama..

  He laid on the bed taking her in his embrace and they talked random things..

Sk : Hospital name deep ma name veikalaam maama.. (she said and he hummed in response)

Sk : Inauguration kku namma dulquer salman na koopdlaam..
Ak : Dq salman edhukku namma thalapathy vijay ye koopdlaam..
Sk : Aye.. super maama...

Ak : Potena.. dq salman enna un chithappa paiyyana koopta odane vara.. (he said and she pouted)
Sk : Avaru en chithappa paiyyana iruntha avara dha na kalyanam panniruppen.. hmm.. (she said and twisted her lips)

Ak : Sry di chellam kochukadha.. (he said rubbing his nose on her face and she giggled in response)
Sk : Maama..
Ak : Hmm..

Sk : Unakku innoru surprise vachirukken..
Ak : Hey.. innum irukka.. (he said and she nodded with a blush)
Ak : Ennadi vekkam laam padre..