Chap 7

Ennanga comnt box full aa ashwin aa kazhuvi kazhuvi uthuraanga😲😲

Seri, Lets get into the story😊

             Pavi marched towards her room with tear flowing eyes.. Her mind was filled with sivaangi's condition but worried when she failed to find sivaangi in their room..

Pavi : Sivu.. 😢

        She started to search her but failed.. thats when her attention turn towards the shower sound from the washroom.. She immediately moved towards the washroom and noticed sivaangi who was crying under the shower hugging her knees..

Pavi : Sivu.. Enna pandre..😯 (rushing towards her)

        She turned off the shower and held her but she just pushed her hand and continued her sobbing..

Pavi : Sivu.. podhum di.. va..😢

          She forcefully pulled and dragged her to the room and made her to sit on the bed.. soon she arrived with a towel and started to dry her hair but sivaangi was in a weak state.. she was continuosly crying..

Pavi : Plz sivu.. ipdi azhaadha enakku bayama irukku plz.. (she said sitting beside her)

              She was crying hard without listening to her while pavi cupped her face and wiped her tears..

Pavi : Inga paaru sivu.. unna lose pannadhukku avan dha azhanum.. edhukku nee azhure.. you deserve better di.. ethukku unna ipdi kevalama paakuravanukkaga poyi azhudhitirukke..

        Thats it she hugged her tightly and cried her heart out while pavi rubbed her back..

Siv : Na enna akka panne.. avaru.. avaru ethukku enna ivlo..😭 (it was paused by her sobbing)
Pavi : Its ok pa.. (patting her)

Siv : Na thothuten ka.. (hiccups) thothuten.. enaala thaanga mudiyala ka.. na enna avlo kevalamanavala enna??😭😭

Pavi : Enna sivu solren.. apdi ethum illada chellam.. nee edhume pannalaye aprom enna.. He missunderstood you.. Athum mattum illa unma theriyura anaikku he is going to regret this badly.. appo oru sry solradhukku kooda nee avan kitta ilaama irukkum..

Siv : Manasu oru maari irukku ka.. avaru sonna words elaam ippovum en kaathula kekuren ka.. 😭

         Pavi hugged her tightly and rubbed her back.. thats when she noticed the bed..

Pavi : Unakku periods aa.. (in a worried tone)

          She asked pulling back from the hug while she just nodded..

Pavi : Sry di.. na kooda unna theriyaama adichten.. (she said but sivaangi was sitting there lifeless without listening to anything)

Pavi : Sivu.. plz.. ipdi irukaadhe.. po.. poyi dress change pannitu va.. (giving a pair of dress)

           Without any words she left to washroom while pavi's heart peirced seeing her chirpy sister in this condition..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ka : Enna macha ithelaam..?? Namam ashwin aa apdi elaam pesunadhu.. che..😡

        Kavin said with frustration while rakshan was also in the same state..

Ka : Oru ponnu kitta pesura pecha avan anga pesunadhu.. evlo kevalama irunthichunu theriyuma..😡 (he groaned in frustration)
Rak : Enakku sivaangi ya pathi nenacha paavama irukku.. keta nammalukke ipdi irukku.. appo antha ponnu kku epdi irunthirukkum..