Chap 19

Hey buddies..😉

Enna midnight nu sollittu ippo en vandhirukenu paakuriya.. hehe😆😆 thonichu..

Thanks to @nazrinnaazk for this update..

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

"Mutaal.. mutaal.. en da nee ipdi behave pandren.. nee enna ava lover aa possessive aaguradhukku.. enna nenachitirukka un manasula.. ava vera oru paiyyan kooda pesuna unakku enna?? Huh?? Athu en unakku affect aaguthu.."

     Ashwin scolded himself looking at the mirror.. Staring at the mirror for sometimes he took a deep breathe and sat on the bed with a thud..

Ak(mv) : Why she is affecting me this much?? Ivlo naal ilaama en ippo mattum.. (he held his hair and groaned) Enakku enna aagudhune puriyala..

    Thats it.. the night took away his sleep and he himself drowned into several thoughts and unanswered questions..

~~~~~~~~

     Sivaangi who followed ashwin towards his bike noticed his red eyes indicating that his last night was a sleepless one.. She immediately held his hand which made him to turn while ashwin looked her with confusion..

Sk : Nethu thoongalaya maama.. (she asked making his eyes wide)

Ak(mv) : Ahaa.. iva epdi kandupudicha..
Ak : Athu thoongne ma..

Sk : Poi.. unga kann poi solludhu.. (she said which made him to lower his head)
Sk : Enaachu maama.. exam tension aa..

    She asked with concern making his heart melt and he automatically nodded his head..

Sk : Yen maama ipdi tension  aagure.. exam dhana pona potum.. namma innoru vaati eludhikalaam.. chill aa iru maama nee.. (she patted his shoulder while he chuckled at her words)

Ak : Appo na thotha paravaala..??
Sk : Apdi illa..
Ak : Pinna epdi.. (he asked raising his eyebrow)
Sk : Neenga enaikkume thoka maate..

Ak : Oh..
Sk : Aama maama.. you are a talented man.. handsome man.. cutie pie..

   She said with a flow but bitted her tongue in embarassment while ashwin controlled his blush and turn his head away..

Sk : Athaan.. you will win.. inime ipdi thoongama irukadheenga.. puriyudha..
Ak : Seringa madam..
Sk : Mm.. athu.. vaanga namma povom..

     Saying she moved but ashwin was busy admiring and smiling looking at the disappearing figure.. He rubbed his nape and followed her..

Ak : Seri evening unna pick up panna varen ok va..
Sk : Mm.. Aana maama inaikku enakku noon vara dha program irukku.. paravaala arjun irukku la.. avan kooda time spend pannikuren.. (she said making his face change)

Ak : Ma.. apdina.. nee.. cab book panni veetukku kelambu.. ethukku summa..

Sk : Athelaam paravaala maama.. na adjust pannikuren.. athu mattum illa enakku unga kooda vara romba romba pudikum..

    His face brightened like 1000 watts bulb while she blushed and ran away without waiting for his reply..

Ak(mv) : Kd.. (chuckling)

~~~~~~~~~

     Ashwin was listening the class with a sleeply face along with his frnd who already felt asleep on the back bench.. For their bad luck the professor announced an extra class making the whole class rage..