Chap 2

Hey buddies..

   Thank you all.. for the huge support for EN MAAMA
KEEP SUPPORTING!!

                      Written by nazrinnaazk

"Binni avanga vanthutaanga"... krishnakumar shouted from outside while sivaangi's face brightened hearing this..

          Sivaangi who was in upstairs excitedly came down  running while pavi sighed seeing her sister..

Pavi(mv) : Iva thirunthave maata..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dei vinod epdi irukke", krishnakumar asked giving him a hug..

Vin : Nallaarken da.. (he reciprocated the hug with a smile)

             Sivaangi who came outside frowned when she failed to find ashwin.. forcing a smile she welcomed his parents, Deepa and Vinod.. but her eyes only searched one person..

Deepa : Sivu, ennadi 3 varhathukku munnadi kozhandha maari irundhe.. ippo nalla valandhuten..

Kri : Valandhu enna praiyojanam.. aana antha kolandhathanam innum avala vittu pogalaye.. (he said making her whine)

Siv : Appa.. 😡
Kri : Summa sonnen di.. seri nee intha luggage elaam edukka help pannu..

Siv : Mm..

           With least interest she moved further but stopped when she noticed Ashwin who was in his black shirt paired up with a black jean.. his top two buttons opened revealing his mole, his messy hair.. all this made her to drool over him completely..

         Her heart was dancing seeing him after 3 years while ashwin was busy looking at the luggages.. he held one and started to take another but stopped when he noticed a hand holding that luggage..

       His gaze moved towards the owner of the hand but soon his face changed noticing her.. she smiled looking at him while he annoyingly averted his gaze and moved with his luggage making her hurt.. blinking her tears she also moved from there..

~~~~~~~~~~

Pavi : En di room la vandhu unkaathitirukke...

            Pavi asked her sister who was seated on the bed engrossing in a deep thought..

Siv : Mch!! Onnu illa..
Pavi : En un Maama varalaya enna?? (She asked while sivaangi nodded without any words)

Pavi : Oh.. unna avoid panniruppe.. la.. (she asked getting no response from other side)

           She noticed her sister who's eyes were glassy.. sighing she moved and sat beside her..

Pavi : Ithu dha.. ithu dha na nethu sonne.. Ashwin eppo elaam inga varuveno.. appo elaam un kann kalangirukkum..
Siv : Apdi edhum illa ka.. (wiping her tears)

Pavi : Sivu.. eppo di nee purinjipe.. avanukku nee na pudikave pudikaadhu.. evlo unna hurt pannirikke.. evlo vaati thittirukke.. ithukapromaachu nee thirunthuvenu paatha.. Hmm.. na enna solradhu.. sivu.. purinjiko di.. un love kku avan deserving illa..

Siv : Illa akka.. en kazhuthula yaaravadhu thaali katrena.. adhu en maama va dha irukkum..
Pavi : loosa di nee.. evlo sonaalum un mandayile erave maatena..

Siv : Mch!! Akka.. nee vena paaru.. Maama konja naal inga dhana irukka pore.. avaru na kandippa maathuven.. avara na en kooda nalla pesa veppen.. (she said while pavithra rolled her eyes)
Siv : Nabunga ka..

Pavi : Seri.. namma idha oru bet aa eduthukalaam.. ready aa enna??

            Sivaangi thought for a while and agreed while pavithra smirked

Pavi : Intha bet la nee thothutena nee un maama va marakanum.. athu mattum illa dho antha box irukku la athelaame thooki podanum..

        Sivaangi was tongue tied.. how can she forget him?? how she will threw away his memories.. It was quiet difficult for her..

Siv : Athu.. (she hesitated)
Pavi : Ithula irunthe theriyudhu nee intha bet la thoka dha porenu..
Siv : Apdi ethum illa na jaipen.. nee vena paaru..

Pavi : Nee thoka dhan di pore...
Siv : Illa kandippa na jaippen.. challenge..

Pavi : Seri... appo othukko.. thotha na sonnadha nee seivenu..
Siv : Hmm.. (somewhat she agreed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Binni : Hey pavi.. nillu di..

              Binni stopped pavi who was running to catch her sister while sivaangi also stopped in her track..

Pavi : Enna ma??
Binni : Idha pudi.. mela ashwin tanni ketaaru.. konjam idha kuduthutu vaaye.. (she said extending the jug)
Pavi : Mm seri ma.. kudu..

           Before she could took that, sivaangi pulled it from her mother's hand and ran towards his room making both sigh..

Sivaangi ran towards his room with the jug and panted..

Siv : Sivu.. un bet nyabakam irukku la.. yeah.. come on you can do it..

            She motivated herself standing near his room door.. taking a long deep breathe she knocked the door..

Ak : Ulla vaanga..

          She heard his voice and slowly opened the door and peeked to notice ashwin who was busy reading book.. With some tension she entered into the room.. but his concentration was fully on the book..

Sk : Maama thanni..😊

            Her voice made him frown... he looked up to find sivaangi who was holding a jug with a smile on her lips..

Ak : Anga vechidu..
Siv : Mm..

              Placing the jug on the table she stood there and admired him.. feeling a strong gaze he looked at the direction to notice her..

Ak : Enna?? (He asked with a frown)
Siv : Mch!! Onnu illa maama.. 😊(she said with a smile)
Ak : Aprom enna ??

Siv : Illa maama summa un kooda peslaame nu.. (she said while he rolled his eyes)
Siv : College laam epdi poguthu maama..

Ak : Mm.. athelaam nalla pogudhu..
Siv : Exams elaam midinjicha..
Ak : Mm...
Siv : Easy aa irundhucha
Ak : Mm..

          He was just humming while reading which made her little hurt..

Siv : Super maama.. Nee Ist rank vaanganum...nee nalla padichu periya doctor aaganum  seriya.. aprom-
Ak : Konjam tholla pannama poriya.. Mch!! Summa disturb pannitu.. 😡(he said annoyingly raising his voice)

          Hurt was evident in her eyes.. faking a smile she said..

Siv : Sry maama.. na kooda theriyama ungala disturb pannite.. neenga continue pannunga..

          Saying she left from his room and ran towards her room..

How is it buddies??

Credits to nazrinnaazk

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...