Chap 9

Hey buddies..😉

Sry for the late update😆

Lets get into the story😊

      After having some bites,ashwin washed his hands and moved towards the plate of food which was closed and kept there for sivaangi...
         But soon all gasped when he took that food and started to move upstairs..

Rak(mv) : Dei anga paaru macha.. thangachiya ivlo hurt pannadhum elaama ava saapada vera thirudi thinguraan da.. (he murmured to kavin)

Ka(mv) : Ada loosu payale, avan adha sivaangi kku dha eduthitu pora..
Rak : Apdiya.. dey confirm love dhan macha.. (he said earning a glare from him)

Ka : seruppu pinjidum.. olunga vaaya mooditu saapdu.. (he said gritting his teeth while rakshan gulped and continue to eat)

~~~~~~~~~

          Ashwin took a long deep breathe before knocking the door of her room.. But there was no response from the other side. Thats when he noticed the door which was unlock..

         He found sivaangi who was sitting in the bed hugging her knees leaning on the headboard with closed eyes. Her pale face , puffy eyes, swollen face brought a guilt feeling inside him..

        Sivaangi opened her eyes feeling the presence of someone but soon her face changed when he noticed ashwin who was standing beside the door. She averted her gaze and closed her eyes again making his face fell..

       Not caring about anything he moved towards her with the food

Ak : Sivaangi..

        There was a pin drop silence.. she slowly opened her eyes and threw a hurtful smile towards him..

Ak : Sivaangi.. enakku unkitta konjam pesanum..
Siv : Pesunga.. (she said without any emotion)

Ak : I am sry sivaangi.. na anaikku edho kovathula unkitta apdi elaam pesite.. en frnds kitta irundha kovatha unkitta kaatite.. athu unakku ivlo hurt aagum nu na nenaikala.. I am sry.. Plz enna mannichidu.. ithukaaga nee saapdama irukaadhe.. (saying he extended the plate towards her) Plz.. enakaga idha saapdu..

        She didn't reply.. she got up from the bed and closed the door...

Siv : Ungalkaaga saapudradhukku neenga enakku yaaru.. (she said with tear filled eyes)

          Ashwin stood there shocked hearing her reply while she continued..

Siv : Enaikku neenga enkitta apdi elaam pesuniyo anaikku na mudivu pannitte.. neenga enakku yaarume illanu.. (with a hurtful chuckle) aprom na ethukku ithu ungalkaaga saapudnom..

         She completed, he don't like her eventhough he felt a pang on his chest hearing these words from her mouth.. he gulped his tears looking at her.

Siv : Ippo kooda neenga intha food en concern kku aaga eduthitu varla unga guilt kaaga eduthitu vantheenga.. illaya..  enna pity aa pakureenga adhukku dhana??.. na sonnathu crct aa.. 😢

           He was tongue tied because what she said was right. But sivaangi expected him to regret that but he was silent lowering his head which made her more hurt..

Siv : En pesaama irukeenga.. neenga dhana pesanum nu sonneenga.. pesunga..

Siv : Ethukku neenga ipdi elaam pandreenga.. neenga idha konduvarama irundha kooda enakku ivlo hurt ayirkaadhu.. Aana ipdi pity aa feel panni enna innum hurt pannadheenga.. plz.. 😭(tears started to flow from her eyes making his eyes also blurr)

Siv : Aprom edho soneenga la neenga kovathula dha apdi elaam sonnenu.. Aana enaala dha neeenga inga 3 varshama inga varalenu sonnadhu kovathulaya.. sollunga.. athu unma illaya.. 😢(she asked while he remained silent)

Siv : Oru vaartha sollirukalaam la.." sivaangi enakku unna pudikadhu, en pinnadi varadhenu" na santhoshama poiruppen maama.. aana ipdi.. (she cried hard) 😭Na enna ungakitta avlo periya thappu pannitena??.. enna ivlo verukurennga.. (she shouted with tears)
     Neenga enna chinnadha hurt panna kooda adutha nimisham na marandhiduven.. Aana anaikku sonnadhu apdiye enna kaththi vachu kuthura maari irunthichu..(she paused and wiped her tears) Na ungala enaikaavadhu epdiyvadhu hurt pannirundha enna mannichidunga.. 😢

         She clasped her hand infront of him and knelt down crying.. she was crying sitting on the floor while ashwin's eyes became wet.. hhe immediately moved towards her but she stopped showing her palm..

Siv : Vena.. innum pity aa feel panni enkitta varadheenga plz.. (she said wiping her tears) deivu senju inga irunthu kelambunga..

      She stood up and opened the door for him.. ashwin who was in a verge of tears blinked his eyes.. he was looking at her continuosly with teary eyes.. Wiping his tears he left from there

       She immediately closed the door and knelt down with a thud and burst out crying..

Siv : Ipdi elaam na unkitta pesa koodadhunu nemache maama.. aana nee pesa vechute..😭

       She hide her face in her palm and cried her heart out..

~~~~~~~~~

Pavi : Sivu.. saapdalaya??

     Pavi asked sivaangi who was laying down on the bed.. Sivaangi wiped her tears and got up from the bed making her frown.

Pavi : Enna meendum un maama unna thitniya??

      She remained silent and pavithra took the food settling beside her..

Pavi : En un maama ooti vidalaya.. athaan nee saapdlaya..
Siv : Akka.. plz.. 😢

Pavi : Hmm.. seri saapdu.. (she extended a bite)
Sk : Akka.. athu..

Pavi : Enna?? (with confusion)
Siv : Akka.. avaru.. avaru saaptena.. (she asked with hesitation while pavithra passed a deadly glare)
Pavi : Mch!! Evlo vaangunaalum unakku pathaadha sivu.😡

Siv : Illa akka.. avaru enna evlo hurt pannalum enakku avaru mela irukura love konjam kooda korayadhu.. nethu kooda avaru kitta rough aa pesumbothu avara vida enakku dha valichadhu..😢

Pavi : Oh.. appo inga edho bayankarama nadandhichu..

            She again laid on the bed without replying and closed her eyes while pavithra felt bad for her sister.. she caressed her hair and made her to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~

        Kavin and Rakshan who came towards his room heard some noise from the room.. They was shocked to find ashwin who was throwing things here and there with frustration..

        With a worried face both ran towards him and try to stop him but without listening to them he continue to threw the things.. Atlast an annoyed kavin shouted which made him to stop..

Ka : Enna da pandre.. Pathiyam pudichicha unakku..😡 (he shouted)

           Thats it he immediately broke down and hugged him tightly making them confuse..

How is it??

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...