Chap 36

Hey buddies...😉

Sry for the late update..😳

Ok! Time waste pannama seekram story kulla polaam Vaanga!!

  Ashwin chuckled at the caller id and answered it with a smile..

Sk : Yov.. pesamaatenu sonna thiruppi call panni convince panna maatiya..

Ak : Athaan.. na call pandradhukulla madam panniteengale.. (he said hiding his laugh while she remained silent with a pout)

Ak : Seri.. Thoongalaya... (he asked getting no response from otherside otherthan sobbing)
Ak : Mch!! Sivu.. azhadha ma.. plz en chellam la.. plz di..

  He was facing tough time controlling his tears but after listening to her continuous sobbing his eyes also blurred..

Sk : I miss.. you Maama.. (hiccups) enakku unna paakanum..
Ak : Seri, kelambi varatta?? (he asked but she remained silent)

Ak : Oii.. enna pechaye kaanom.. edhaadhu sollu di..
Sk : Seri, Periya doctor aayi seekrama enna kalyanam panni un veetukku kootitu ponum.. ok va??(she said with a pout)
Ak : (chuckling) Ok di..

Sk : I love you Maama..
Ak : Love you too.. (he replied with a blush)

They chatted various things, inbetween some romance and blushes..

Ak : Seri, romba time aachu.. nee thoongu.. Bye.. (he started to cut call but stopped by her voice)
Sk : Maama..
Ak : Hmm..
Sk : Muahh..

His cheeks turn red and she expected him to return the kiss but instead ended the call making her pout..

Sk(mv) : Thappu dha, intha manushan kitta irundhu idhelaam expect pannen paaru.. Hmm.. (she sighed heavily)

   2 months passed with their calls, texts, video calls and missings.. They were facing tough time without seeing eachother but their love never decreased other than increasing which made them to miss more..

One fine day..

   Sam confused seeing his bestfriend who was engrossed in deep thought sitting on their usual spot..

Sam : Enna vaangi, edho periya yosana pola.. (he asked sitting beside her)
Sk : Aama da.. konjam yosanai la dha..
Sam : En?? Enaachu..

Sk : Athu.. 2 days kalichu Maama voda birthday..
Sam : Aii.. adhukku dha nee sogama irukkiya..
Sk : Mch!! Poda.. Birthday anaikku avara paaka mudiyadhu nu varutha pettitu irukke.. nee vera.. (she said with disappointment)

Sam : Oh.. athaan matter-ah, Hey.. en nee un maama va surprise panna koodadhu..
Sk : Hey.. idha na yosikave illa.. (she said with excitement)

Sam : Unakku vera edha pathi dha di yosana..
Sk : Seri.. coimbatore kku neeyum variya, namma elaarume onna maama birthday celebrate pannalaam, epdi??
Sam : Ok done!! (They shared an hifi)

Sivaangi was busy with her plans for his birthday and decided to inform the family excluding him.. She avoided his chats and calls which made him to confuse as well as worried..

Sivaangi was also facing a hard time without talking to him but composed as she is going to meet him soon.. Day before his birthday she reached coimbatore to make some arrangements..

Pavi gasped seeing her sister on the door step and immediately attacked her with a bone crushing hug..

Pavi : Aii.. ennadi sollama vandhirukken.. (she asked pulling back from the hug)
Sk : Oh.. appo na vandhadhula unakku santhoshame illa.. apdi dhana..