Chap 34

Hey buddies...😉 After a long time!!

Sry for the late update..😳 mind konjam back vaangichu..

Ok! Time waste pannama seekram story kulla polaam Vaanga!!

  Sivaangi clutched her head due to severe headache.. She was hell tired and could not process what happened previous night..

Sk(mv) : Thala valikudhe..

    She exhaled a deep breathe and rubbed her eyes.. Soon her face turned confuse noticing a glass extended towards her.. Her face brightened when she noticed him who was holding a glass with a smile..

Sk : Enna maama idhu??
Ak : Lime juice..
Sk : Edhukku?? (She aksed confusingly but soon winced clutching her head making him worried)

Ak : Aii.. enaachu.. (he sat and sat beside her)

Sk : Thala valikudhu maama.. (clutching her head)
Ak : Adukku dha idha kudikka sonne.. Hmm.. kudi (he said and made her to drink)

Ak : Nethu night nadantha edhaadhu madam kku nyabakam irukka enna??

   She confused at his question but soon her eyes popped out remembering the previous night making him chuckle.. but her mind failed to recognize the things after they left from the party hall..

Sk(mv) : Kilichen!?

   She smiled sheepishly looking at him while he controlled his smile and decided to tease her..

Ak : Aanalum kalyanathukku munnadi nee ipdi elaam pannuvenu na ethir paakala ma.. (he said in an innocent tone making her eyes wide)

Sk(mv) : Edheyy... (she gasped and he mentally chuckled)
Sk : Kalyana.. munnadi.. enn.. enna.. (she whispered stammering)
Ak : Mch!! Adha na epdi di unkitta solradhu.. Konjam shy aagudhu.. (he said lowering her head while she gulped at his words)

Sk(mv) : Pocha!!!
Sk(mv) : Dress elaam odambu la irukke.. oruvela.. chii.. chii.. dirty thought..no no no..

    She thought checking at her dress while ashwin was hardly controlling his laugh noticing her facial expression.. He snapped bringing her back from her thoughts..

Ak : Oii.. enaachu..
Sk : Athu.. vanthu.. maama.. nethu..
Ak : Nethu..
Sk : Car la.. enna.. nadandhichu.. (she managed to spoke while he playfully smiled which was unnoticed by her)

Ak : Athu.. epdi na solradhu.. athaan elaame mudinjiche.. inime solli enna aaga podhu.. but romba enjoy pannen di(he said and her eyes widen along with her mouth)
Sk : Maama.. sollu.. plz.. (she whined)
Ak : Sollanuma.. (he asked and she nodded cutely)

    Ashwin who was sitting beside her slowly started to move close towards her making her eyes wide.. She gulped and moved backwards while he moved forward..

Sk : Maama.. en.. enna.. pandren.. (stammering)
Ak : Athaan.. nethu enna nadandhichu nu keten la..(he said in his base voice making her heart flutter)

   His hot breathe hitted on her face and her breathe hitched at their proximity.. he further moved making her heartbeat raise and she closed her eyes when his lips neared hers..

Ak : Aparama solren..

  He whispered near her face.. Before she could process anything he disappeared from her sight leaving a worried sivaangi there..

Sk : Aiyayo.. ipdi paathila vittutu poitaane.. ippo enna pandradhu..

~~~~

     The family was busy having their breakfast while sivaangi was fully drenched in some thoughts which was clearly caught by him and also he felt bad for playing with her..