Chap 20

Hey buddies..😉

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

    Seeing her he passed a faint smile while her eyes
shedded tears noticing his forehead.. Without any words she ran towards him and gave a bone crushing hug.. He frozed for a moment but slowly wrapped his both hands around her..

   He sensed his shirt is getting wet while her sobbing turned to hiccups making him worried.. He himself pulled back and noticed her red teary eyes..

Ak : Sivu.. enakku onnu la.. nee en ipdi azhure.. (he asked while she shed silent tears)

   Lifting her chin, he made her to look him.. His heart ached which was really new to him seeing her eyes.. He wiped her tears with his thumb while rakshan stood there gasped..

Rak(mv) : Ada paavi.. enna da nadakudhu inga..😱

Ak : Enakku onnu la ma.. inga paaru.. nethi la chinna kaayam avlo dha..

    Thats it she broke down and hugged him again clutching his shirt tightly.. His hands automatically caressed her hair..

Sk : Bayanthuten.. (hiccups) maama..

Ak : Shsh.. onnu la.. I am ok.. I am ok.. (he caressed her hair)

   Rakshan wondered at her love for him.. His eyes turned glassy thinking the way she always care for him even if he hurt her also..

Rak(mv) : I hope macha.. nee seekramave en thangachi love purinjichikuvenu..

   Soon reality striked her and she immediately pulled back from the hug and wiped her tears moving away.. An awakward silence filled there soon it was broken by deepa's worried voice..

Deepa : Dei.. ennada aachu.. (she asked checking him completely)
Ak : Onnu la ma.. bike konjam skid aachu.. mathapadi onnum illa..
Deepa : Paathu po maatiya.. vera engayachu adi patrukka..
Ak : Aiyo amma.. vera ethum illa nee va..

   He dragged deepa with him and moved inside not before looking at her who stood in a corner lowering her head with teary eyes while Rakshan walked towards her..

Rak : Thangam.. ennaachu..??
Sk : Mudiyala neyy.. na evlo velagi poga try pannalum mudiyala.. That much he is affecting me.. Innum na avaru kooda close aana enaala inga irunthu avara vittu poga kooda kashtama irukkum.. But close aagama irukkavum mudiyala thangam..

Rak : Its ok thangam.. go with the flow.. elaam seekramave seri aaidum..

    He said while she nodded wiping her face.. Bidding bye to her and his family rakshan left from there.. Sivaangi who passed through his room thought about visiting him..

   She noticed ashwin who was closing his eyes leaning on the bedrest.. Sensing someone's presence he opened his eyes and smiled at her..

Ak : Thoongalaya ma..
Sk : Mm.. thoonganum.. athukku munnadi ungala paathutu polaam nu dha vandhen.. (she said walking towards him and sat beside him)

Sk : Valikudha..
Ak : Enna vida unakku dha romba valikudhu nu purinjichu.. (he said looking at her eyes deeply)
Sk : (chuckling sadly) athu yen nu ungalkku theriyume..

He remained silent..

Sk : Seri maama.. take care.. good night..
Ak : Good night ma..

     Sivaangi left while ashwin sighed and closed his eyes leaning on the bedrest. The night went difficult for both as she was afraid of their closeness,other side he was confused by his new feeling towards her..

~~~~~~~~

   Sivaangi was seated on the couch and busy scrolling her phone.. Soon deepa came and sat beside her with a smile which was reciprocated by her also..

Deepa : Sivu ma...
Sk : Enna athai??
Deepa : Arjun pathi un opinion enna??

Sk : Arjun nalla paiyyan dha.. romba friendly.. nalla charecter.. gentleman.. totally he is a good human being..
Deepa : Mm..
Sk : En athai kekureenga..

Deepa : Summa keten ma..
Sk : Apdi illaye.. etho irukke.. sollunga enna matter-uh.. (she asked raising her eyebrow)
Deepa : (with a sheepish smile) Athu.. illama.. oru paiyyana pathi therinjuka venaama.. intha kaalathula entha paiyaneyum namba mudiyaadhu la.. athaan..

Sk : Oh.. apdi..

     Soon their conversation was broken by his frnds who came to visit him.. Sivaangi and deepa smiled at them and she moved towards them while deepa moved to kitchen..

  Ashwin surprised seeing his frnds at his room while sivaangi excused herself saying that she need to practice making him sigh as she again started to avoid him..

Ka : Dei loosu paathu vandi ota maatiya..
Ak : Mch!! Vidra.. en da neenga college pola..
Ka : Nee ilaama semma bore aa irukkum da.. athaan pola..

Teju : Aama sivaangi kkum unakkum enaachu?? Ava tak nu kelambi poita..
Rak : Nethu kooda nalla dhana irundhen..

Ak : Theriyala..
Rak : Paavam da.. nethu evlo azhudenu theriyuma..
Teju : Namma love pandravangalkku edhaadhu aachu na thaanga mudiyuma enna?? Ithula sivu ivan mela uyire vachirukku.. intha mandaikku adhu puriyuma enna?? Ivan elaam waste dha..

Rak : Crct di..

Ak : Macha.. sivaangi enna love pandrenu enakku nalla theriyum aana.. enakku apdi-
Ka : Podhum.. idha pathi inime pesa vena..

Rak : Ok!! Na poyi saaptitu varen.. bye!!
Ka : Ivana vachukittu..

    Kavin sighed and turn to notice ashwin who was in a deep thought.. Later the trio chatted various things while our rakshan was busy with his food..

~~~~~~~

   At Evening, Deepa dailed to Binni asking about her whereabouts also she mentioned about arjun and sivaangi friendship..

Deepa : Avanga rendu perum yetha jodi dhan binni.. athu mattum illa sivaangi kku avan charecter vera romba pudikum..
Binni : Aana kalyanam..

Deepa : Athukku ippo enna.. ennakku therinju sivaangi intha relation la happy aa iruppen..
Binni : Antha paiyyan epdi..

Deepa : Romba nalla paiyyan.. enakku oru ponnu irundhichuna kandippa avan dha enga maplai..
Binni : Oru vaati kalyanatha pathi pesi sivaangi vaai la irundhu nalla ketuten.. athaan en bayame..

Deepa : Nee ippo edhum pesa vena.. konjam naal kaliyattum.. appo avanga innum close aagum..
Binni : Mm..
Deepa : Un phone la na antha paiyyan photo amchirukken.. paaru..

    Binni opened the photo of them which was secretly taken by deepa when arjun and sivaangi were talking.. In that photo sivaangi and arjun were laughing looking at eachother.. A smile smile kept over her face..

Binni(mv) : Jodi nalla dhan irukku.. ava ok sonna podhum..

    Ashwin searched sivaangi everywhere and finally found her on the balcony.. He moved towards her while sivaangi felt his presence but didn't turn.. Sighing he moved and stood close beside her..

Ak : Ennachu?? Enna un prechana?? (He asked while she remained silent)

    He sighed and made her to turn towards him..

Ak : Unkitta dha kekure.. again edhukku nee enna avoid pandren..
Sk : Ungalkku theriyaadha..
Ak : (sighing) Theriyaadhu.. sollu.. what's your problem with me??

Sk : Problem sonna neenga adha solve pannuveengala..
Ak : (huffing) Mm.. pandren..

Sk : I love you..

How is it??

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...