Chap 25

Hey buddies..😉

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

      Sivaangi was busy packing her luggages with heavy heart.. Two weeks of their memories flashed on her eyes while she gulped her tears and moved to her closet taking her favourite balck shirt of him which she took secretly from his closet..

     She caressed his shirt holding close to her chest shedding silent tears..

Sk(mv) : Na poren maama.. Ungalkaaga na wait pannitiruppe..

      Wiping her tears, she continued to pack and moved downstairs forcing a smile.. Sivaangi noticed deepa and vinod in the hall chit chatting but her eyes searched one particular person but got disappointed when she failed to find him..

Sk(mv) : Kadaisiya enna paakanum nu kooda unakku thonalaya maama.. (she thought controlling her tears)

Deepa : Sivu.. kelambitiya.. (deepa asked her who was walking towards her while she nodded with a smile)

      She was hesitated to ask about him but composed herself and asked..

Sk : Athai, Ashwin maama college kku kelambitiya..
Deepa : Avan enga kelamburadhu.. unna drop pannanum nu solli mela ready aaitirukku..

      Sivaangi was surprised hearing her words as she thought he will try to avoid her this day.. she immediately excused herself and moved upstairs again..

     Her eyes landed on ashwin who was seated on his bed looking at the phone.. She moved further but stopped in her track with tear filled eyes as she noticed his phone screen showing her pic which was taken last night secretly by him.. It was a pick of sivaangi playing in the water laughing whole heartedly..

     Tears made way to her cheeks while ashwin who was busy staring at her pic with teary eyes was unaware about her presence..

Sk(mv) : Ethukku maama ipdi maraikure.. un manasula edhuva irunthaalum enkitta sollu maama.. oru vaartha enkitta sollu.. unna vittu na engeyum po maate..

      Wiping her face completely she cleared her throat while ashwin immediately hidded his phone in his pocket and turn to see sivaangi with a faint smile.. He reciprocated the smile hiding his tears and pain..

Ak : Kelambitiya ma..
Sk : Mm.. (she nodded forcing a smile)

Ak : Seri na seekram ready aagitu varen.. (he said not meeting her eyes and started to move but stopped by her voice)

Sk : Maama..

  She slowly moved close towards him while he stood there lowering his head..

Sk : Na kelamburen Maama.. romba valikudhu unna vittu poradha nenachu.. (with a sad chuckle) aana poyi dhana aaganum.. (she said with tear flowing eyes and he was holding his tears lowering his head while continued)

Sk : Na anaikku sonnen la enkooda close aagadhe nu.. ippo paathiya..

    Thats it she broke down and hugged him tightly crying hard while he failed to control his tears and hugged her back tightly.. Her tears turned into sobbing which made him to close his eyes..

Sk : Un.. unna romba romba miss.. pannuven.. (she managed to spoke)

     Ashwin tightened the hug and they both cried in eachothers embrace.. After a while sivaangi pulled back and looked into his teary eyes cupping his face..

Sk : I love you Maama.. unna thavira vera entha paiyyanum en life irukaadhu.. nee dha enakku elaame.. I am going to miss you badly..

     She tip toed and placed a long kiss on his forehead.. Hot tears rushed from both their eyes.. The kiss was full of her love and missings.. She pulled back and wiped his tears..

Sk : Nee enna drop panna vare vena maama.. sathyama enaala control panna mudiyadhu.. na cab book panni poidren.. (she said with a fake and smile while he stood there without uttering a word)

    She moved but stopped and again turn towards him..

Sk : Unakku edhaadhu enkitta sollanuma maama.. (she looked him with expecting eyes)
Ak : I.. (clearing his throat) I am gonna miss you ma..

     She smirked after losing her hope and left muttering a 'bye' while ashwin sat there with a thud hiding his face on his palms..

~~~~~~~~

   Rakshan, Kavin and teju arrived at his house to visit sivaangi.. They found sivaangi who was ready to leave the house.. Seeing her brothers she smiled with a pale face and moved towards them.. She hugged the trio while her brothers eyes turned glassy seeing their little sister leaving..

Sk : Maadu maari valanthirukku en rendu annangalum.. ipdi chinna kolandhainga maari azhalaama.. (she said in her chirpy tone making them chuckle)

    She hugged teju and bidded bye while teju reciprocated it with a smile.. It was the time for leaving.. Although she don't want to see him when she leave, but inside her heart she expected him to be there for bidding a last bye..

Rak : Aama.. ashwin enga aunty..(rakshan asked confusingly)
Deepa : Mela irukku nu nenaikure da..

  Rakshan started to move upstairs but stopped by her..

Sk : Vena thangam, na avaru kitta sollite.. (she said with a fake smile while rakshan nodded without uttering a word)

    She stepped outside but shocked to find her parents there.. Binni and Krishakumar smiled at their daughter while she ran and hugged them shedding tears.. The tears didn't confused them as they thought it is because she missed them but she only knows how much pain is hidded behind that tears..

   All of them surprised seeing them and deepa welcomed both inside

Deepa : Enna binni.. surprise-ah vandhirukku..
Binni : Inga oru mukhiyamana vishayathukku vandhen.. Athaan porappo ivalayum kootitu polaam nu nenache..

Sk : Enna vishayam ma?? (confused)
Binni : Athu.. vanthu.. Ha.. appa frnd oda ponnu kku marraige.. athukku dha vandhe.. (she clearly lied while sivaangi nodded without knowing the truth)

   Soon all got engrossed in a deep converation while sivaangi's eyes were fixed on upstairs expecting him which was noticed by his gang..

Rak : Anga paaru da.. thangachi avana dha thedittirukku.. atleast avanukku inga vanthu nikalaam la.. macha.. semma kovam varudhu da intha ashwin pandradha paatha..😡 (he murmured to kavin)

Ka : Enakkum dha.. Oru naalaiku thangachi kaaga avan yenguva.. appo namma paathukalaam da..(he murmured back)

    Ashwin came to downstairs hearing some familar voice.. He noticed her parents having conversation with his parents..

Kri : Ashwin, epdi da irukke..
Binni : Nalaarken Maama.. (he said with a fake smile)

       Ashwin stood beside his gang while his gang was busy glaring him but his eyes were only fixed on her who was lowering her head feeling his gaze.. For a moment both their eyes met conveying some unsaid emotions.. Soon it was broken by her parents voice..

Binni : Sivu.. kelambalaama..

    Sivaangi nodded her head and bidded bye to all except him.. Ashwin left to his room gulping his tears making his frnd sigh while sivaangi didn't turn back as she know she will broke down anytime..

  Soon the car left from there seperating the two souls..

How is it??

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...