Chap 32

Hey buddies..😉

Double update😊

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

"Ma.. en dress enga.."

  Sivaangi who failed to find out her dress for the reception shouted at binni from her room..

Binni : Anga irukkum di.. nalla paaru.. (she shouted back)
Sk : Che.. enga poyi tholanje intha dress-uh.. (she annoyingly murmured under her breathe while searching her dress in the cupboard)

  The next sec she was pinned to the wall making her gasp.. soon her eyes met a pair of brown orbs and both drowned into eachother's eyes..

Ak : Oii.. Enna??

   He asked in his base voice and she lowered her head with a blush.. he smiled at his effect on her and lifted her chin and made her to look him..

Ak : Enna paaru di.. (husky voice)

   She remained silent hiding her blush which was clearly caught by him and he just handed over a cover making her confuse..

Ak : Inaikku function kku intha dress podu.. unakaaga special-ah vangunathu.. (he said and she bought that with a smile)

Ak : Poduven la.. (base voice 10 teaspoon)
Sk : Mm..

   Her heart fluttered when he moved closer towards her.. his hands caressed her red cheeks while she lowered her eyes making her cheeks more red..

   She gasped when his lips met her cheek and she clutched his shirt on his sudden move.. It was a long kiss and she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin.. He pulled back and looked her who was like red tomato..

Ak : Love you..

   Her heart skipped a beat hearing the magical words again but remained silent looking at him with full of love

Ak : Oii.. thiruppi sollamaatiya.. (he asked in his deep voice her cheeks pained due to continuous blush)
Ak : Ipdi vekka padaatha di.. aprom edhaadhu pannita nirthamaate paathuko.. (he said while she gasped)

Sk : Enna pechu maama pesure..
Ak : En pondatti kitta na epdi vena pesuve.. unakku enna??
Sk : Oh.. apdiya.. (raising her eyebrow)
Ak : Apdiye dhan.. (he said and both chuckled)

   She smiled and encircled her hands around his neck while his hands encircled her waist.. she leaned and placed a long kiss on his both the cheeks making him smile..

Sk : Love you too Maama..
Ak : Avlo dhana.. Edhaadhu maathi try pannalaam la.. (gazing at her lips making her complete red)
Sk : Maama.. (whining)

Ak : Seri.. innoru naal paathukalaam.. ok va..

    She nodded and hugged him tightly while he chuckled wrapping his hands around her..

~~~~~~~~

   Sivaangi got ready in a black gown(yesterday her insta story pic)which was gifted by him and done some minimal make up completing her look..

   She moved downstairs excitedly but confused seeing no one there.. Thats when binni came towards her adjusting her saree..

Binni : Enna sivu ready aaitiya..
Sk : Mm..
Binni : Heyy super-ah irukku di.. maaplai kku semma selection..
Sk : Edheyy.. 😱unakku epdi theriyum..

Binni : Avan enkitta already sollita..
Sk : Oh.. Seri elaarum enga ma.. yaareyume kaanom..

Binni : Avanga elaam munnadiye kelambite..
Sk : Kelambitaangala.. (pouting)
Binni : Athukku ennadi anga poyi paakalaam la..
Sk : Mm seri.. (she nodded with disappointment)