Chap 29

Hey buddies..😉

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

    Days rolled.. In these days,ashwin hardly tried to open his feelings to her but sivaangi was not ready to listen him or see him which made his situation dreadful.. Both were facing tough time each and every second hiding their feelings inside..

And Finally.... The wedding day has arrived..

    Krishnakumar and Binni left to the auditorium early for welcoming the guests while the other family members got busy with the arrangements in the house.. Pavithra frowned at sivaangi who was engrossed in a deep thought sitting on the bed..

Pavi : Ennadi.. innum ready aagalaya..(she asked while sivaangi remained silent)
Pavi : Inga paaru sivu inaikku mukhiyamana oru naal.. adha ipdi naasam pannadha.. dho saree laam eduthu vachiruken.. seekram change pannu.. makeup elaam anga poyi paathukalaam..

    Pavi instructed and left without waiting for her reply.. Sivaangi silently moved and got changed into a peach colour designer saree and sat infront of the makeup mirror staring it... Without her knowledge a lonely tear escaped from her eyes..

   Her trance was broken hearing someones footstep and her eyes landed on a tall figure standing beside the door, looking at her with tear filled eyes.. she stood from the chair and started to move but stopped by his voice..

Ak : Sivaangi ma.. (he called her gulping his tears and sivaangi stood there without turning towards him)

Ak : Plz.. oru vaati na solradha konjam kelu ma..
Sk : Elaame mudinju pochu maama.. inime kekuradhukko solradhukko nammakulla onnum illa.. Elaame mudinju pochu.. (she said wiping her tears)

    Not able to control anymore, ashwin ran and hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her shoulder shedding tears.. hot tears fell on her shoulder..

Ak : Sivu.. plz.. apdi edhum solaadha di.. I am sry for everything.. enakku nee venum.. sathyama nee ilaama enaala irukka mudiyaadhu.. sethuruven di.. plz.. enna vittu pogadha ma..

   He cried hard hugging her tightly making her eyes also tear up but hiding her tears she pushed his hands and moved away not sparing a glance at him..

   He collapsed on the floor crying hard and it last for some minutes..thats when his gaze fell on a box named 'MINE'❤..
Wiping his tears he moved to open that..

    His eyes again shedded tears seeing a bunch of different photos of him which was secretly clicked by her were scattered in front.. He caressed the photos with a smile and moved aside revealing his and hers favourite black shirt.. he wondered how it came here..

"Nejamave nee kd dhan di" he chuckled with tears..

       And his eyes landed on a particular card..

                         My first and Last love               
                                 En Maama❤

  A tear drop fell on the wordings and below that, a photo of them which is croped and joined together is pasted..

      "Che..oru photo kuda senthu click panna mudiyala.. but paravaala idhu naalarku la.."  

    He chuckled and felt bad for not clicking a single picture together but smiled painfully thinking that she is going to be someone's within hours.. He gulped his tears and took the letter next to that card.. Before he could read he felt a hold on his shoulder..

    He turn to find rakshan with a concern face and he immediately stood up wiping his tears..

Rak : Dei ennada inga pnnitirukke.. innum nee ready aagalaya.. elaarum kelambitaanga..
Ak : (with a sad chuckle) Na edhukku da.. athaan elaam mudinjichu la..  (his eyes blurred)

Rak : Dei..
Ak : Inga paaru macha.. (pointing the box) ava enna evlo love pannirukku nu paaru da.. Na avala evlo hurt pannirukken aana oru vaati kooda ava enna verukala da  adhukku badhila love mattum dhan da kuduthirukku.. Aana intha mutaal kku adhu puriyala da.. Puriyuradhukkulla ava enna vittu poita macha.. (he cried)

Rak : Macha.. (he held in his shoulder)

      He broke down and hugged him tightly..

Ak : Ethukku da macha ava ipdi panne.. enna thaniya vittu poga avalukku epdi da manasu vandichu.. konjam naal kuda wait pannirukalaam la.. (he cried mess hugging him tightly)

Rak : Dei podhum da.. (he pulled back from the hug)

Ak : Enaal dhan da ipdi elaam.. Thappu pannavan nan dha macha..
Rak : Ippo dha unakku puriyudhu la.. (he smirked while he stood there with guilt guilt)

Ak : Mm.. yaaru kooda irunthaalum ava happy-ah irukanum da.. athuve podhum da enakku..
Rak : Nee ilaama ava happy-ah iruppena enna?? Nee innum avala purinjikala la.. (he said and ashwin remained silent)

Rak : Seekram ready aayi va.. mandapathukku povom.. ava santhoshama irukuradha unakku paaka vendaama..
Ak : Enaala mudiyaadhu macha.. avala vera oruthan kooda paaka enaala mudiyaadhu.. na odanjiduven.. vena da.. na varala..

Rak : Ashwin inga paaru.. elaame mudinjichu pochu.. accept the fate and just move on.. seekram ready aayi va.. na keela wait pandren..

  He said and left while he stood there like a lifeless soul..

One more chap left for Epilogue..

Apdinu na sollamaate.. elaarum camera paarunga.. prank pannen...

Sry for the short update.. (practical exam😆)

How is it???

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...