Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

shadysnightmare19946 द्वारा

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... अधिक

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
13. Anger Management
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
45. Distraction
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
53. Don't Marry Me
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
76. Charges
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
85. Finally
86. Surprise, Surprise...
87. Last Chapter

5. Small World

2.8K 75 27
shadysnightmare19946 द्वारा

Melody's P.O.V.

I wake up and I have no idea where the fuck I'm at. Everything is a blur...

My head is pounding like crazy and I feel so damn nauseous that it's by sheer will power that I don't throw up all over the place.

This bed is comfy though...

I stretch and attempt to sit up, and immediately fall right back on the bed as the whole room is spinning in front of my eyes.

I panic. I don't know what's fucking going on!!

"Good, you're awake," a vaguely familiar voice says.

A very familiar voice, actually. This person does have a very distinctive sounding voice, but I've never thought I would ever hear it again anywhere in my close vicinity, and not like on a radio or on TV.

What the actual fuck?!

"How did I get here?"

I manage to sit up, kind of lifting myself on my elbows and squint my eyes, taking in Em standing leaning on the door. Looks like he has just walked in. Also looks like I'm back at his hotel room.

Once again. What the actual fuck??

He frowns at me slightly.

"You don't remember? I guess you wouldn't, it makes sense, considering. Here," he tosses me a bottle of water he was just drinking from, and I suddenly realize just how damn fucking dry my mouth and throat are.

"Thanks," I mumble. "But what the fuck is going on?"

Then, very slowly, I'm starting to get flashbacks. Little snippets of what happened are coming back to me and I cringe.

***

A few hours earlier...

Marshall's P.O.V.

Me and the guys are at this club. Supposed to be one of the hottest clubs New York has to offer.

Seated at the V.I.P. with a whole bunch of groupies surrounding us as usual, I can see regular people getting their drink on and dancing from the balcony, and it's honestly not a bad night at all.

My whole day has been shitty though.

First, Kim calling me earlier was basically just to pick a fight with me. She loves doing it for some reason. Wind me up, watch me go. I seriously think bitch gets off on this shit. And she ain't even let me speak to Hailie neither. Claiming that she was still sleeping. Bitch, then why call me at all? She knows damn well that these days if it ain't about my daughter then I don't wanna hear it. This whole marriage is only holding up my the fact that I want my little girl to have a family.

And that was honestly weighing on me all fucking day. I try not to think too much about what a shit my relationship with Kim has become. I feel like I'm stuck in it anyway, so ain't no point to think on it too much, but damn!! Some days I really feel like I wanna kill the damn bitch. Yet I can't leave her either. I'm too much of a creature of habit, I guess.

Then, to top it all of, Paul told me today that I'm gonna have to hire a bodyguard. Correction, he has hired one for me already. Now, I'm thinking, what the fuck for?! I'm a grown ass man and I can take care of myself perfectly fine. I can handle my own shit. I ain't need nobody following my every move watching out for me. But apparently the label insisted. Ever since the video for My Name Is dropped a few days ago, all of a sudden, I can't go anywhere without getting mobbed, and I can't understand what the fuck is up with that. Like what fucking changed so much?!

Well, either way, here goes this fucking bodyguard. He actually tagged along with me and D12 as we went to this club. So now that we are trying to be out here partying, there sits this big black motherfucker in the corner, watching me like a hawk.

I mean, shit, Bizarre could've been my fucking bodyguard, he's pretty damn imposing too. But Paul said no, and that it is not a joking matter.

Great. More shit on my plate for me to worry about. Ain't that some shit.

But after a couple of shots of Bacardi and some downers, I actually don't feel all that bad. It's funny, cause I ain't even used to do drugs like that until I started rapping about it in my songs. Now I'm down to try it all. Blue pills, green pills, yellow pills, purple pills, you name it.

Makes me feel good and makes me forget about everything. If only for a moment.

And right now is one of those moments.

I feel real chill and relaxed.

Until I look down and spot an extremely familiar face in the crowds.

Fuck me. There goes that same groupie broad that I fucked last night. Shaking her ass on the dancefloor with her friends. I'm surprised that I even recognize her but I do. I guess any bitch that would just blow me off the way that she did would be somewhat memorable to me.

Now I watch her shake her ass and grind on some guy on the dancefloor, and for some weird reason that engages me. I guess it really doesn't take much for a girl to go from a virgin to a slut, ain't it. Now she's about to just go and start fucking a bunch of random dudes, ain't she. But she couldn't be bothered to come see me when I so generously offered her, like any other groupie ever got that chance.

I don't fucking know why I'm tripping over this, I really don't. And I can't stop fucking staring.

Suddenly though, her facial expression catches me eye. She actually looks like she's annoyed by the guy. Whatever he just said to her must of pissed her off, so she storms off. The guy follows behind her to the bar.

Some time later, I see her stumbling through the crowds of people dancing. And I just know something is wrong. She can barely walk, and here goes homeboy again following closely on her hills. She tries to push him away, but she is clearly too fucked up on something, and dude is easily able to wrap her arm around his shoulder and begin to drag her along with him.

Before I know it, I start making my way downstairs.

"What's with him? Where the fuck you going, Slim?" I hear somebody call after me, but I pay them no mind.

I don't know what the fuck my problem is. It really ain't none of my concern what is happening to this broad. I shouldn't care, but I do.

Fuck!!

***

Melody's P.O.V.

How she ended up in that situation...

There's this loud obnoxious knocking on my door. Just when I was about to take me a lil nap.

"Mel, open up, we know you in there!!"

There go my two shedevil best friends.

I swing the door open and Jasmine and LaLa storm inside my small studio apartment.

"What you bitches want?" I ask jokingly.

"What we want is for your hoe ass to spill the details on what happened with you and Eminem," Jasmine replies as they both tackle me.

"Nothing happened!" I lie through my teeth. "Nothing happened, I swear!!"

"Yeah right bitch! That's why he was so pressed to talk to you this morning, right?! Practically snatched my damn phone out of my hand and walked off with it. I was about to beat his ass too. Like nigga, I don't care who you are, that's my motherfucking phone. My property!!" LaLa exclaims, being all over dramatic.

"Yeah, and then he was looking all like a lost puppy after. Like damn, Mel, what did you day to him on the phone?"

"Nothing!!"

"Again with the nothings!! Bitch, spill it out right now!! You fucked him, didn't you?!"

"No, she didn't Jas, it's our sweet little innocent Mel we are talking about."

"Yeah ok. So that's why he was acting like that, right? Cause she didn't let him hit? Admit it, Mel, you let Eminem get all up on that pussy, didn't you? You are a hoe now, just like the rest of us!"

They both look at me expectantly, and I just stare back, not admitting nothing. But I guess sometimes that's all the confirmation that's needed.

Both of my friends bust out laughing as the high five each other.

"Bitch, you did it!! You finally did it. And with a famous person too!!"

"Well, I don't know how famous he is. Prior to that concert, I hardly even knew who he..."

"Mel, shut the fuck up!! Wake up!! That white boy is huge right now!! And you fucked him. He popped your fucking cherry. Eminem himself popped your fucking cherry. I'm starting to think that you were right to hold off on having sex for all these years!"

"Can you two just stop with this shit already. It really wasn't that big of a deal!"

"So what you're saying is, white boy was whack in bed?"

"Oh my God, Jas!! How would she know he was whack? It's not like she's got anybody to compare it to."

"Damn, shit, yeah, you right..."

"Would you two stop?! I'm not saying that at all. I meant like... can we just not talk about it at all?"

"So he was good then?"

"Jasmine!!"

"Ok, alright, imma stop, damn!! Anyways, get dressed, bitch, we are all going out."

"What the fuck? Going out where?!"

"To this club I was telling y'all about before. That spot is sweet, and I know one of the bouncers..."

"Bitch, you mean, you fucked one of the bouncers," LaLa intervenes.

"Hoe, shut up!! Anyway, I know one of the bouncers that be checking people in today. He'll let us in without waiting in line. So let's go!!"

"I don't know, you guys," I sigh. "I'm really not up for it right now..."

"Well, bitche we kind of need you. We've met these three guys online, and two of them are for us, we really feeling them."

"Yeah, and we need you to be our wing woman and entertain the third one."

"What?! No, the fuck?! I'm not about to do that at all!"

"Yes, you are. You owe us for how disrespectful you talked to us last night, don't think we forgot that."

"Plus, it ain't like you gotta sleep with him, Mel. Just keep him busy, you know. Dance with him, flirt a little, whatever."

***

I regret agreeing to this immediately. As soon as I meet this guy I'm supposed to "entertain" he gives me the creeps.

It doesn't help at all that both Jasmine and LaLa disappear almost immediately with their guys. I have no idea where they have gone to, but I can't see them anymore.

I try to make the best out of my situation and down a few drinks. I'm starting feeling kind of nice, so I take the dude to the dancefloor with me and even dance and grind on him a little. But then he whispers something in my ear about us going to the bathroom to fuck, and that turns me off immediately. I have no intentions of having sex with him. Let alone in a public bathroom, the fuck?!

I storm off and go sit at the bar. He follows me, actually apologies and offers to buy me a drink.

It's all good, until I actually take a few sips of that drink. Something is wrong. My vision gets all hazy and my movements become sluggish.

Suspecting something foul, I try to get the fuck away from my "date" but he follows me. He grabs me and starts dragging me somewhere with him. And I try to protest and push him off. I'm hoping that somebody at this club would see that something is not right and hepl me. But apparently, to everybody it looks like I just had way too much to drink, and this asshole is actually the one helping me out. Or they just plain don't give a fuck.

The guy pulls me through the back entrance from the club.

"Can you just leave me the fuck alone?" I manage to slur, still trying to get away from him in vain.

"Shut the fuck, bitch! You know you want this dick," he tries to drag me towards his car.

I feel right about to pass out too. I'm fighting desperately against it, but my eyelids feel so damn heavy...

"Yo didn't she say leave her the fuck alone?!" A vaguely familiar voice exclaims behind us.

Everything goes dark...

***

Present time....

Yep. I remember now.

"Thanks," I mutter awkwardly, looking up at Marshall who is still standing leaning casually on the door. "You... you really saved my ass out there. I still can't remember much, but thanks."

I look down on myself. I'm still wearing my tight little black dress from last night.

"Don't worry," Marshall says, rolling his eyes. "I ain't take advantage of you. I just brought you here and dumped you on this bed so you could sleep it off. Dude obviously drugged your drink."

"I wasn't thinking..."

"How could you be so stupid though?!" He squints his eyes at me, suddenly looking so angry with me.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, "huh", he mocks. "Didn't your parents ever teach you not to accept drinks from total strangers?! You don't just go and drink whatever some random person offers you, Melody! I mean, shit, you did the same shit at the after party. You just drank, and drank, and drank, like a goddamn fish?! Did it ever occur to you that I could be putting all kinds of shit in your drink? I mean, I didn't, and I won't have to. I'm famous, bitched line up for this dick anyway, I ain't have to drug you to sleep with you. But the point is, I easily could have if I wanted to the way you just kept accepting them drinks from me last night!"

He's getting more and more worked up as he talks, and I would've found it almost comical, if only the pounding in my damn head wasn't killing this much.

Also, who is he even talking to like that?! He ain't my fucking dad!

"Ok well, once again, thanks for helping me out there. I really do appreciate that. But I think imma go now..."

I try my best to climb out of the bed and stand up, but once again, dizziness hits me like a ton of bricks.

Shit!!

"Nah, you ain't going anywhere right now."

Marshall quickly closes the distance between us and pushes on my shoulders, forcing me to get back in bed.

"You need to drink some more water and then try and sleep this off."

He pushes me to lay back down again and forcibly drags the covers up to my chin, tucking me in.

His face softens up a bit.

"Just try and sleep, ok? I'll be in the guest room"

He walks out, leaving me alone.

The last thing I think about before I drift back to sleep, is this incredulous, dumb thought His hotel room has a guest room?!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.7K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...
9.4K 329 20
Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem, is a recluse that hates venturing outside. One day, he is forced by his manager, Paul Rosenberg, to attend an exclusive...
73.4K 2.3K 35
Ella has been living her best life, trying to avoid her past demons. Suddenly she find herself craving chaos, and ironically said chaos starts with t...
86.9K 2.6K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...