En Maama😍{✔✔}

By neha__nehzz

Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to t... More

Intro
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 39 (Epilogue)
Thank you Note & About next plot
Important!!
Next??
INFO
Kindly Read
New Short story
New Story Alert!!

Chap 38

6K 599 49
By neha__nehzz

Hey buddies...😉

Sry for the late update..😳

Ok! Time waste pannama seekram story kulla polaam Vaanga!!

  Months passed, Sivaangi completed her MBA and joined in a famous IT company at Chennai while Ashwin acheived his job as a neurologist in a well known hospital at Coimbatore...

  Both of them got busy with their careers but they didn't forgot to spend some quality time with eachother through video calls and chats.. Their relationship went smoothly with unconditional love, care, romance, little little quarrels etc whille their love increased multiples times than before..

  Sivaangi got sam as her colleague while Ashwin's frnds worked in different feilds in the same hospital were he is working.. Like this, their life continued.. And the family members were happy when pavi announced her pregnancy to them..

One fine day..

   Ashwin moved outside the hospital early than usual making his frnd rakshan confuse.. He followed ashwin and stopped him from moving further..

Rak : Dei.. enga da odre?? Innum working time mudiyalaye..
Ak : Athu enakku theriyum, inaikku konjam seekram ponum da, oru mukhiyamana vela irukku..

Rak : Enna vela.. (he asked doubtfully)
Ak : Elaame unkitta sollanuma.. thallu da loosu.. (he pushed him slightly and got in his bike)
Rak : Edheyy.. dei, konjam mariyadha kudu da.. nan un friend da..

Ak : Aiyo.. dei na vandhadhukku aprom solren.. modhal la thallu.. kavin kitta sollidu, bye..

  Soon he left the place leaving a confused yet doubtfull rakshan behind.. Ashwin got ready in a purple shirt pairing up with a black jean for an important journey.. He bidded bye to his parents and headed towards the airport with a happy heart..

~~~~

   Sivaangi was working on her computer with a light smile in her which was clearly caught by her frnd sam..

Sam : Enna vaangi romba kushiya irukku pola.. (he asked breaking her trance)
Sk : Huh??
Sam : Oh.. madam entha dreamland la irukeenga..
Sk : Poda.. na work-ah pathi yosichitirundhen..

Sam : Romba nadikadha, un moonji kku set aagala.. unmaya sollu un maama va pathi dhana nenachitirundhen.. (he threw a teasing smile)
Sk : Dha.. ba.. dha.. apdi elaam illaye.. na (she blushed mess)

Sam : Enna oru vekkam.. pesaama velaya paaru..
Sk : Hehe..

   Sivaangi and sam moved outside chit chatting after their working hour.. She stopped in her tracks noticing a familar figure waiting there folding his hands with a smile.. Her eyes can't believe what she is witnessing but came back to reality when sam shook his hands with him..

Sam : Enna brother surprise-ah?? (He asked and ashwin nodded with a blush) Ok carry on.. Bye.. vaangi bye..

  Sam left bidding bye to them.. Sivaangi slowly walked towards him with a innocent face making him chuckle..

Ak : Oii.. enna apdi paakure??
Sk : Illa.. sollama vandhirukke athaan paathen..
Ak : Oh.. appo na vara koodadha.. (he asked in his base voice making her blush)

Ak : Vekka pattadhu podhum di.. va..
Sk : Enga??
Ak : Chumma oru walk..

  They walked along a lonely road without uttering any word.. She thought why she is behaving different this time staring at him while walking..

Ak : Oii.. sight adichadhu podhum.. (he said looking straight)

   She bit her tongue in embarassment and walked further filling silence again..

Sk : Dhideenu enaachu ungalkku.. na ungala paakanum sonna kooda varamaatiye..??

Ak : Kalyanam pannikalaama??

   Sivaangi stopped in halfway and turn towards him with a shock at his sudden question while he started to move slowly towards her..

Ak : Romba naala wait pandre.. inime mudiyaadhu.. life full-ah unkoodaye irukanum nu thonudhu.. Will you marry me??

   He knelt down in the middle of the road with a ring and her eyes shedded happy tears at his words.. Without any warning she ran and knelt down hugging him tighter which was reciprocated by him also..

Sk : I love you Maama..
Ak : Innum yes or no sollala di..
Sk : Yes, I will marry you da Maama.. (she kissed his cheeks loudly)

  NHe stood straight and inserted the ring in her finger and kissed her forehead with love muttering "Love you di"

~~~~

   The auditorium filled with the sound of nadhaswaram and voices of guest arrived there.. Rakshan was busy with the arrangements along with sam while kavin was busy romancing with his girlfriend teju making rakshan sigh..

Rak(mv) : Dei, sameii.. nammakku nu oru ponnu sikka maatingudhe da.. (he said wrapping his one arms around his neck)
Sam : Anneyy.. cool down.. ungalkku koodiye seekram oru nalla ponnu amayum..

Rak : Hmm.. (he sighed heavily)

   Ashwin got ready in a white veshit sattai with golden borders, he was looking super handsome and dashing in his wedding outfit which made him to admire himself with a smile.. Thats when rakshan arrived and saw him ready..

Rak : Mapla sir ready-ah??
Ak : Hmm.. (he hummed with a blush)
Rak : Dei dei.. vekkam mattum padadha.. paaka sagikala..
Ak : Poraama da unakku..

Ka : Dei time aagudhu seekram va da.. (he said walking towards them)

  Soon he went towards the stage and done some pooja as per the priest's instruction.. The priest informed to call the bride and pavi went to check sivaangi along with teju..

   Sivaangi walked towards the stage slowly making him aware.. His breathe hitched seeing the ethereal beauty infront of him.. She was beautifully draped in a red silk saree with matching gold ornaments.. Her hair was plaited neatly adorned with jasmine flowers..

   She sat beside him with a blush and passed a look towards him while he winked at her making her cheeks more red.. The priest chanted mantras and forwarded the nuptial chain towards him..

  He bought the nuptial chain and looked her who was already looking at him with tear filled eyes.. He tied the nuptial chain around her neck and pecked her temple while a joy of tear drop escaped from her eyes..

Ak : I love you di pondatti.. (he whispered and pecked her cheeks making her chuckle with tears)

  Everyone blessed the couple whole heartedly showering flowers.. Sivaangi hugged her parents crying hard and bidded bye to them..

~~~~

   Ashwin waited for his wife anxiously and looked around the room which was decorated with flowers and candles.. He turned hearing the sound of door locking and noticed her who was walking towards him wearing a beautiful black chiffon saree with matching sleeveless blouse..

  She let her hairs free and her hair waved in the air giving more beauty to her natural glow.. He was jaw dropped at her new look and his eyes fell on the nuptial chain giving him a proud feel.. He slowly walked towards her with a smirk on his face..

  She stopped in her track lowering her head and her heartbeat increased when he neared her.. He stood behind her and moved her hair aside making her breathe hitch.. He traced her hand sensually while she closed her eyes feeling his touch... He placed a soft kiss on her nape and a moan escaped from her mouth..

Ak : Ovoru vaatiyum en di nee ipdi pandre..??

  He whispered huskily which made her open her eyes in confusion.. She slowly turned towards him while he chuckled at her reaction..

Sk : Na enna panne..??

He leaned closer towards her..

Ak : Un azhagaala ipdi kolradhu..

  His base voice send shivers on her body and she blushed hiding her face on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her..

Ak : Hey.. enaachu??
Sk : Aiyoo maama.. enakku shy-ah irukku.. (she said making him smirk)
Ak : Poruthukko di.. konjam nerathukkulla un vekkatha koraikure..

  He slowly pulled back from the hug and made her to sit on the bed..

Sk : Maama.. apdi paakadha, enakku oru maari irukku..
Ak : Na en pondatti ya dhana paakure.. unakku enna..

Sk : Evlo naal kanavu theriyuma.. ipdi..(she said and he smiled in response)
Ak : Seri, kitta vaadi..

  He pulled her closer and cupped her face placing a forehead kiss..

Ak : This is my dream too.. I love you di.. vaazhka full-ah unna kann kalangaama paathupen..

  She hugged him at his words and stayed in the same position for sometimes..

Ak : Ipdiye iruntha podhuma.. Next step kku poga vendaama..

  She blushed in his embrace and he slowly pulled back from the hug while she lowered her head.. He lifted her chin and asked permission through her eyes, she nodded slightly with a blush making him smile..

  He trailed kisses on her eyes ,cheeks and nose , finally his gaze fell on her juicy lips and he leaned brushing his lips with hers.. He slowly captured her lips while she clutched his shoulder with pleasure.. His hands travelled to her bare waist under the saree pallu making patterns.. He pulled her close deepening the kiss..

   He was sucking her lips one by one making her moan in the kiss.. Without breaking the kiss, he made her lay down hovering her.. He got busy exploring her mouth completely tasing her tongue and she does the same clutching his hair tight..

  They pulled back after a hot long passionate kiss and his lips travelled to her earlobe sucking it.. She moaned making him turn on, he started to place wet open mouth kisses down to her jawline to collarbone.. A load moan escaped when he gave a hickey there..

  He placed several hickeys and kisses on her neck while she was giving more access to him.. His hands pulled her pallu giving a sexy view of her upper body.. His eyes darkened with desire making her blush.. He made her turn and showered kisses on her back.

  He pulled the knot of the blouse and rubbed his nose on her bare back and she clutched the duvet with pleasure.. Soon her blouse touched the floor along with her bra.. Twirling her again, he noticed her red like face..

Ak : Are you ok??

She nodded, his lips worked on her upper body which made her to moan continuously.. Soon they got undressed and worshiped eachothers body completely with kisses.. Soon the room filled with their moans and groans.. That night was a long and pleasurable night for both of them..

How is it??
Marakaama comnt pannunga..

Meet you in the Epilogue...

Vote mukhiyam bigileyyy...

Loves only..
Nehzz...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 7.7K 40
Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set. Ashwin meets Sivaangi after 7 months of their breakup. Do they both s...
245K 19.6K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
230K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
17.3K 1.3K 40
sacrifice..... this word itself will give depth of pain it has 😔😔. lets unlock the story of a longing girl who struggles to achieve her dream of lo...