Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

De shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Mais

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 89

444 15 6
De shadow1dark2night

She got out of bed in that moment.

She knew her brother-..well she thought she did.

Kyoko gripped the mask tightly running out of her room and to the hall.

She ran to Kenji's and Kyori's room.

"Kyori!?"

She ran out down stairs but it was empty..

She then ran back up seeing Kenji awake annoyed.

"Dude what the hell! Do you know what time it is!?" Kenji asked her but he stopped talking seeing her expression as she then ran to her parents room slamming the door open.

"Kyoko!" Kenji said running after her inside.

Katsuki and _____ immediately sat up hearing the commotion confused as Katsuki turned the light on.

Kyoko's eyes started to water as she stared at her parents.

_____ and Katsuki look at eachother confused before _____ got up but Kyoko screamed..

"KYORI'S GONE!"

***
They've never felt their heart sink so fast.

Katsuki and ______ we're both swarming the neighborhood both screaming out for him.

Kenji and Kyoko stayed on their front lawn as Kenji tried to comfort Kyoko but even he felt his heart ache..

"KYORI!" ______ screamed out tears flooding her face not being able to hold them back.

The neighbors heard their commotion and offered to help as they searched the area but..

He was long gone..

***
Katsuki ordered a search party from every agency in the city.

______ didn't come home that day just driving around hoping to find his safe spots but he wasn't there..

Kenji and Seri went off together to help as well but..Kyori left his phone at home so there was no point in tracking or calling.

Mitsuki took care of Kyoko who felt like it was her fault for not stopping him..

Her little heart couldn't take the pain.

***
The search went on for days..no one in the Bakugou family slept easy.

_____ hardly slept. Her baby was somewhere out there. And it broke her heart to pieces.

***
"I don't care! I'm paying you by the goddamn hour! Don't fucking stop until you find something!" Katsuki yelled to the phone before ending the call.

He looked at the door not wanting to see his own family to break the news that they've still found no sign of him..

Kenji, Kyoko, Takade, Hiro, Mitsuki and the Kirishima's were all in the living room at the moment.

"..____ I'm sure he'll come back by himself. He probably needs some time off to cool down." Mina said looking at her worried.

"It's been an entire week! He's not coming back!" Kenji said glaring at her.

"Kenji.."

"I know my brother! Ok I get it we fought a lot but it when he has his mind set he won't change so easily!" Kenji said.

"He can still come back..don't talk like that." Emori said to Kenji.

Kenji looked away.

"We've got the entire state of Japan searching for him. Even transportations..he can't get far." Takade said to them.

"Exactly..he'll be home soon!" Kirishima's said.

But their words were not reaching the two desperate parents.

"..."

______ just got up walking back upstairs.

Katsuki and the others let her leave.

They really didn't know what to do..there was no sign of Kyori anywhere.

***
Katsuki joined _____ after a few minutes.

He knew this was hard on her...but he didn't think it would lead her to not eat, sleep or even take care of herself.

He walked into the room seeing her on the bed staring at the picture frame.

"...______"

He shut the door and walked to her.

"I'll find him."

She didn't even look at him.

"Babe please. For all we know he's probably alright. Just needs time-"

"Stop it."  She finally said. Her eyes met his. "There could've been another way to tell him the news...we could have found another way for him to use his quirk!"

"Wha- no babe that's not true. He was hurting. His scar-"

"It was my fault he even had that stupid scar! Not yours! not Tora's! MINE! Because I was a horrible sister and ruined everything in my family! If I had stayed with dad, Tora would have never came back! I should've-"

"Okay you're just talking nonsense. It wasn't your damn fault. And I'm sure Kyori would have preferred the way things turned out rather then you being stuck with your father! ______! seriously I'll find him and bring him home."

"He won't come home.."

"Babe he will-"

"He won't. If Kyori had the heart to leave us...he has no reason to come back..he wants to use his quirk..with us he couldn't..he..isn't coming back" she said starting to cry again.

She covered her face sobbing into her hands. Her emotions were all over the place.

Katsuki just sat with her letting her cry again. He didn't know what to do..maybe she was right..would he even want to come back?

He hugged her pulling her into his arms as he buried his head into his hand just trying to figure something out..but nothing happened.

***
After about 3 weeks the public has heard the rumors of Dynamights son missing.

Local heroes wanted to help but again no one found a thing. It was as if Kyori had disappeared.

..yet, even with all the commotion Kenji continued to train with his father.

Their moods however..were different when they fought.

Kenji was ready for UA's exam which would be in a couple of weeks..but he felt guilty for doing it without Kyori around...

Kyoko on the other hand had her entire summer cut off.

She hardly left the house. She was as depressed as her mother.

Her fun and kind brother left her. With no hesitation. What was she suppose to even feel?

Her entire mood changed from wanting to continue down her mothers path of art. Kyoko originally loved sewing and drawing but..her eyes were on becoming a Hero just like her brother.

She had secretly started to work on her nails. Using the yard's outhouse brick wall to sharpen her nails.

Her mother never came downstairs or outside to see so it was perfect.

The more Kyoko worked on her nails the stronger she was able to withstand hard objects. She wanted to be useful..but a 10 year old girl could only do so much.

***
_____ came out of the bath a few minutes ago.

She wanted to feel better but nothing she tried worked.

Her child left her and it broke her heart.

She walked downstairs finding Kyoko wrapping her fingers with bandages.

"Kyoko? What happened?"

Kyoko froze seeing her and put her hands behind her.

"Nothing!! H-How are you feeling..?" Kyoko asked

_____ just looked at her walking to the kitchen past her.

"The same..what did you do to your hands?" She asked again grabbing a cup for water.

"..um.."

Kyoko sighed. "Mom how did you get your nails to work for longer minutes??" Kyoko asked walking to her.

"What? You aren't using your quirk are you-"

"No! Im not but I want to..maybe start using it more..I..I don't get how you used to paralyze people for hours.." Kyoko said looking at her then her own hands.

______ smiled softly. "Babe you don't need to worry about that. You're only 10."

"But I want to! I..I wanna be strong too..Mom, Kenji and Kyori use to talk about your past a lot! And how you were super crazy strong! I wanna be like that!" Kyoko said to her.

______ drank some of the water before looking at her.

"It wasn't a fun experience for me Kyo..I was forced to use my quirk."

"But..but you got really strong.."

"That's true. I did beat your dad the first time we fought" ____ said smiling a bit.

"WHAT!?" Kyoko looked at her confused. "You beat dad!?"

"You didn't know that?? Well I'm sure he wouldn't want that news to slip." ______ said.

"How did you do it!! I wanna beat dad someday too!"

"You do?"

"Ya!"

_____ smiled. "Lots of practice then..have you been practicing? Is that why you have bandages?"

Kyoko nods to her.

_____ looked at her fingers seeing them scraped a bit.

"Follow me." ____ said walking out to the yard with Kyoko.

She went through the yard house looking for a bag and took it out.

Kyoko watched curious.

______ took out her costume and equipment.

She held two gloves up and handed them to Kyoko.

"Put these on."

Kyoko smiled taking them and putting them on.

They were Fingerless gloves that covered everything but nails.

"This will protect the fingers from harm."

"Woah.."

Kyoko extended her nails again and smiled at her. "This is awesome!"

"You can have it."

"Really!!?"

"Mhm, As long as you promise to take care of it."

"I will!! Thanks mom!" Kyoko said smiling hugging her.

______ just hugs her back before they went back inside.

She and Kyoko started to talk about ______'s past battles.

It was nice to finally get her mind off Kyori.

***
Meanwhile Katsuki has to continue saving others instead of searching for his own son.

Honestly he started to give up. He began to think that If anything...Kyori leaving them for a silly reason is rather stupid.

He just went on with his work letting his rescue team do the work to find Kyori for a couple more days.

They were adjusting to his disappearance..but not in a good way.

***
A day before the UA exams. Katsuki kept Kenji in the yard to train.

Kyoko watched them from her bedroom window copying their stretches. She had on her mothers gloves too.

_____ was cleaning up the place. She just got off the phone with Ivor.

He had promised a group of business men that SuperNova would bring back an original item from the past to collaborate on, and he needed her assistance with which one to choose.

She agreed to come in tomorrow, she had the idea to take Kyoko too.

She heard a fall from Kyoko's room and entered seeing her balancing on one foot trying to catch the falling shelves she knocked down.

"Shoot!"

"Kyoko! Careful." _____ said helping her.

"Thanks mom.."

"what were you doing??" She asked putting the items back on the shelf.

"Come on another one!"

_____ looked down out of the window hearing Katuski and Kenji training, before seeing Kyoko smile nervously.

"Baby, You know you can just go join them? Right?" _____ said smiling.

"What! No! I-..they're busy."

"Kyoko...if you want to train with them you can."

"I know..but dads focused on Kenji..plus with Kyori gone and with his hero work he won't have ti-"

"He has time."

"But-"

"You want to train? Get stronger? The best way is to do that is by listening to him. He can help you. But of course I'll guide you on tricks with your nails." ______ said.

"..ya I want to! Mom I've seen so many news reports of you fighting and you always got the bad guys super fast! How??" Kyoko asked while _____ walked to her laptop and opened it.

"Well..to get to them I used my lightning, but since you don't have that you'll just have to train on your agility. Your dads really good at that so you can start there." _____ said to her.

Kyoko watched her search up something on her laptop.

"I'll order you what I use to use for training my nails. See."  _____ showed her the huge thick bag that was used either for punching or blowing up but it was durable for all.

"Woah..wait I've seen that equipment before!"

"Mhm, it's in the yard house. But it's all used up I'll buy you a fresh one. If you want to paralyze for longer minutes possibly hours you need to get through skin. Some people have tough thick skin so training with this will help you get use to it." _____ said smiling ordering it already.

Kyoko smiled wide. "Thanks mom!"

_____ nods to her. "Now come down, let's go eat something"

***
The rest of the day went on. Kyoko finally brought up the idea of training with her father to him.

Katsuki actually loved it accepting her request. If there was one thing he wanted it was for his daughter to know how to fight. In case of emergencies of course..

Kenji on the other hand was preparing for the exam. He's been working hard for months now and wasn't letting anything stop him.

However..since Kyori left his entire mood and attitude changed too.

He was more silent and determined. He was also much nicer to Kyoko..Or maybe he just never talked or had much fun to joke around.

***
UA's exams are starting in an hour.

_____ and Kyoko wished Kenji luck as he thanked them before heading out.

"..remember no matter what you do-"

"Don't lose. I know." Kenji said looking at UA's gate as he then looked to Katsuki.

"It'll be fine! I got this." He says.

Katsuki smirked. "If you didn't I'd have to disown you."

"Honestly...that doesn't sound to bad-"

"Get out of here" Katsuki laughed as Kenji smiled closing the door before waving.

Katsuki watched him go in before looking away.

"..."

***
_______ and Kyoko were at Supernova at the moment.

Kyoko smiled wide entering the building before an older man came over to them.

"If it isn't my two favorite Bakugou's!" Ivor said smiling at them.

"Hi Ivor."

"Hi Uncle Ivor!!" Kyoko said smiling.

"Guess what kiddo, I got you a gift. It's in my office I'll take you two come." He said walking. "I have all the paperwork ready I was thinking..." Ivor began to talk to _____ about business which got Kyoko bored.

She just looked at the people working and testing out new equipment.

But her eyes land on a familiar face.

"Bakugou??"

Kyoko looked at him and smiled.

"Hi Midoryia!"

Kouki Midoryia. Age 14. Izuku and Uraraka Midoryia's son.

"I haven't seen you in forever! How are you g-..oh right sorry I forgot.." Kouki said stopping himself.

"No no it's fine. Kyori won't be gone forever." Kyoko said smiling to him. "What are you doing here??" She asked.

"Oh I came to actually test out some new equipment! Supernova has more fire proof clothes then you think." Kouki said smiling.

"Oh right, WAIT! Why aren't you at UA!? The exams are today!! Kenji's there!" Kyoko said worried

"What? Oh! No my dad recommended me. I'm surprised Mr.Bakugou didn't recommend Kenji...why?"

"dad said if he couldn't even win the exam then there's no point for him to go."

"Ah classic."

Kyoko giggled before the two were separated by a man.

"Hey I told you you can look around not talk!" Ivor said glaring at Kouki.

"...geez"

"Kouki?? Hi how are you??" _____ said smiling.

"Mrs.Bakugou! Hi and I'm good. It's always nice to see you guys." Kouki said smiling but Ivor pushed him away.

"Shoo. Kyoko come on." Ivor said as she smiled at Kouki.

They said their little goodbyes before going to the office.

"Honestly boys are no good. You shouldn't let them waste your precious time." Ivor said glaring.

"Kouki's a nice guy-"

"A thing like that doesn't exist. Other then me." Ivor said confidently.

"You're one to talk." _____ said raising a brow. "Should we go back a couple of years-"

"HEY! I was stupid..ok I'll admit that much.." Ivor said. "And I've apologized hundreds of times!"

_____ smiled sitting down. "Yet I'll never get tired of hearing it." She said before they started to work.

Kyoko saw her gift smiling at the training equipment Ivor gave her for free. ______ told him about Kyoko's interest in training so he provided what he could.

Again just a normal day...

***
Like and comment'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...