๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ

237 11 3
็”ฑ DWeber02

𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Impala came roaring down the road. Driver, Sam Winchester, was not showing emotions. In the past months, he had been living his life without Dean Winchester and Karina Leone by his side. Hunting life. More like hunting down the Trickster to make a deal between him.

"It's Sam. Leave me a message."

"Sam? It's Bobby. Heard about that demon thing you took care of in Death Valley. Nice job. Been about three months we talked, though. Be nice to hear your voice. Give a call. I'm here."

Sam unlocked the Impala's trunk, revealing a new set of compartment with guns, blades, and hunting supplies, along with a silver crucifix on the top in the middle. He cocked his gun as he entered a motel. Single room.

He pulled off his overshirt, breathing through the pain. Revealing a blood-soaking side on his shirt. He was standing up, cutting the bullet hole piece. The wound was dripping down on his abs all the way through his left side ribs. He poured hydrogen peroxide on the wound, he reached down the bullet with tweezers.

Without showing any pain or grunting. He pulled it out, then he stitched the wound. He was eating alone with his meal. Focusing on one thing, the Trickster.

"Sam? Bobby again. Look, I'm worried about you. Just tell me you're not sitting alone somewhere obsessing over this damn Trickster. Call me, Sam. We can find it together. No one man should take something like this on alone. You hear me? By the way, that vampire nest in Austin, hell of a job."

The next morning, he sat up on his single bed. Abruptly on time of an alarm. He needed to make his bed by himself. He entered the bathroom, brushing his teeth alone. Seeing an visioning two people by his side. He drank some water, and spit it out. He looked at his reflection.

"Sam. It's Bobby. I found him."

Meanwhile, Sam drove back to Mystery Spot, meeting Bobby Singer after months. He parked the Impala, breathing calmly and cold. He shifted his eyes down to the middle front seat.

Featuring one of Karina's throwing knives.

He looked at the knife, seeing an engraved K.L., he kept it in his pocket for months. Sam sighed deeply as he kissed the engraving. He put it in his jacket pocket as he got out of the car.

Bobby was kneeling down on the floor, turning the pages of a book. He chalked a diagram with three lit candles and three bowls of herbs and substances surrounding him as he waited.

Sam entered himself into the room behind Bobby. Bobby heard the footsteps, feeling relieved to see a familiar person. He walked up to Sam, giving him a hug. "It's good to see you, boy."

Sam's face was stone-cold, and blank. He didn't hug Bobby back. All zoned in. Bobby noticed Sam didn't return his hug as he pulled back. Seeing Sam emotionless, feeling pity for him.

"What are we doing here, Bobby?"

"Well, it's the last place we're sure, the Trickster worked his magic."

"So?"

"So, you want this thing?" Bobby backed up, showing Sam his doings. "I found a summoning ritual to bring the Trickster here."

Sam eyed down at the ritual, walking in slowly. "What do we need?"

"Blood."

"How much blood?"

"Ritual says near a gallon. And it's got to be fresh, too."

Sam's eyes looked at Bobby, "Meaning we have to bleed a person dry."

He nodded, "And it's got to be tonight, or not for another 50 years."

"Then let's go get some."

Sam turned his back, walking out to leave. Bobby didn't move an inch, looking after Sam. Sam noticed or heard no footsteps following him. He turned back to Bobby.

"You break my heart, kid."

"What?"

"I'm not gonna let you murder an innocent man."

He asked Bobby, coldly. "Then why'd you bring me here?"

"Why? 'Cause, it was the only way you'd see me. 'Cause I'm trying to knock some sense into you." Bobby walked up to Sam who was blankly cold staring at Bobby's words. "Because I thought you'd back down from killing a man."

"Well, you thought wrong. Leave the stuff. I'll do it myself."

"I told you, I'm not gonna let you kill a man."

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I DO!!"

Bobby looked at Sam, shocked. Seeing another side of him. Dark and cold side.

"You want your brother and the Huntress back so bad?" Bobby leaned down, pulling a knife out of his bag. He held it to Sam, "... fine."

Sam eyed the knife that Bobby was holding in his right hand. Ready to sacrifice himself.

"What are you talking about?"

"Better me than a civilian." Bobby handed it to Sam.

"You're crazy, Bobby. I'm not killing you."

"Oh. Now I'm the crazy one." Sam looked at Bobby with sympathy, hesitating. Bobby slowly explained, "Look, Sam... I'm old. I'm coming near of my trail... but you can keep fighting, saving folk... but you need your brother... and your partner.'

"So let me bring them back to you... as a trio."

"Bobby..."

"You, Dean, and Karina... you guys are the closest thing I have to family. I wanna do this."

Sam looked down, drowning in thoughts. All he ever thought about was having Dean and Karina back in his life again. Bobby gave the knife to Sam... Sam takes it from his hand. "Okay."

"Okay." Sam and Bobby looked at each other for a moment for the last time. Bobby turned his back toward Sam, he kneeled down on his knees. Looking out the distance. He whispered to Sam with anticipation. "Just make it quick. Do it, son."

"Yeah, okay, Bobby.'

Sam pulled out a wooden stake from his jacket pocket. "But you wanna know why?'

Sam quickly grabbed Bobby around the throat, he shoved the stake through his back. Aiming at the tip out of his chest. Bobby was groaning in pain as the blood was spurting out of his back.

"Because you're not Bobby." Sam twisted the stake, harder and deeper. Bobby went still and fell forward to the ground. Sam let go of him, staring down at the corpse. When nothing happens.

"Bobby..." Bobby lay still, nothing was happening. Sam was getting worried that he might kill him accidentally. "Bobby?" He was breathing, getting teared up. "Bobby!"

Bobby's corpse was astral-protecting, disappearing into existence. The stake fell down on the ground, leaving Sam surprised. Suddenly, the stake itself was shaking in the air. A quick motion shot over Sam's shoulder. Sam followed the stake, seeing the Trickster behind him.

He was smiling at him as he caught it in one hand. "You're right. I was just screwing with you.'

Trickster walked inside the room while Sam looked at him as he was talking. Getting emotional inside, breathing. Thinking about the two people he depended on the most.

"Pretty good, though, Sam. Smart. Let me tell ya, whoever said Dean and Karina were the dysfunctional ones has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands." Trickster chuckled in impressment as he looked down at the stake. "Holy Full Metal Jacket."

Sam was gripping on Karina's knife in his pocket as he spoke. "Bring them back."

He looked at Sam, confused. "Who? Dean? Karina? Didn't my girl send you the flowers? Dean and Karina are dead. They ain't coming back. Their souls downstairs doing the hellfire rumba as we speak."

Sam's eyes began watery, begging. "Just take us back to that Tuesday-- or Wednesday-- when it all started, please. We won't come after you. I swear."

"You swear?"

"Yes."

"I don't know...Even if I could..."

"You can."

"True... but that don't mean I should. Sam, there's a lesson here that I've been trying to drill into that freakish Cro-Magnon skull of yours."

"Lesson? What lesson?"

Trickster walked up to Sam, face-to-face. "This obsession to save Dean and Karina. The way you three sacrificing yourselves for each other? Nothing good comes out of it. Just blood and pain.'

"Dean and Karina are your weakness. The bad guys know it, too. They're gonna be the death of you, Sam."

Sam was getting emotional, hearing about it from Trickster. All enemies he faced, and they faced, warned him about it. He doesn't care... He wanted them back more than anything.

"Sometimes, you just gotta let people go."

Sam's voice broke into tears, "He's my brother."

"Yep."

"She's my friend."

Trickster looked at him, dull-eyed. Tilted his head as he squinted his eyes as he asked.

"Really? She's just your friend?" Sam went quiet, thinking about her. Heart beating rapidly. Trickster sighed, not wanting to argue his opinion toward Sam and Karina's so-called relationship. "And like it or not, this is what life's gonna be like without them."

"Please... just... please..."

Trickster held his head down and sighed. Rolling his eyes,  "I swear, it's like talking to brick wall.'

Sam begged him still with a look. He began to walk away from Sam. "Okay, look. This all stopped being fun months ago. You're Travis Bicketl in a skirt, pal. I'm over it."

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning that's for me to know and you find out." He snapped his fingers into the darkness.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Sam Winchester abruptly woke up, hearing blasting music. Very familiar music related to Back to the Future. He sat up on his bed, looking out the distance. Then in the recognizable duo in the bathroom, together. Relieved. Standing in front of a mirror.

Dean Winchester was brushing his teeth. Karina Leone was ironing her dry hair. Wavy.

They both looked at Sam in unison. Karina waved to Sam as she finished her piece, smiling at him. Dean leaned up from the sink, "What, you gonna sleep all day?" Sam looked at them for a moment. Dean read his brother's mind. "I know, no Asia. This station sucks."

Karina was combing her piece with her fingers, "Hey! That's my man's theme song!" Dean rolled his eyes. Her point on Marty McFly. Sam stared at the clock radio, Wednesday.

Sam looked at them with teary eyes and slowly spoke to himself. "It's Wednesday..."

Karina furrowed her eyebrows, amused. "Yeah, that's what happened after Tuesday. Good job!" She faked ecstatic smiles at Sam, pulling two thumbs up. She turned to the bathroom, cleaning her hair supplies on the counter. Sam's eyes were hypnotized by Karina, taking all emotions on her.

"Turn that thing off."

Sam, without hesitation, climbed out of bed. Walking up to Dean and Karina. As they both turned to Sam to speak to him. He wrapped his arms around them on each arm. They were both shocked at Sam's approach as they looked at each other. Sam hugged them even tighter, taking all in.

"Dude, how many Tuesdays did you have?"

"Enough. Wait... " He pulled back, looking at them. "What do you remember?"

"I remember you were pretty whacked out yesterday."

"I remember we were running to the Trickster."

In unison, "That's about it."

Sam nodded, smiling hopefully. "Let's go."

Dean asked, "No breakfast?"

Sam chuckled a little, "No breakfast."

Dean and Karina looked at each other and proceeded. "Okay, dumbass and I will be at the parking lot."

Sam stopped Karina as he was holding her arm. "Wait. You two are not going anywhere alone."

"It's the parking lot, Sammy."

Sam looked deeply into her eyes, nodding. "Just... trust me."

After the trio packed their bags, collecting all the supplies they needed. Sam was looking down at his bag, drowning in thoughts. Remembering what Trickster told him. Warned him. Karina said similar things to let her make a choice. Either to stay or leave. He had to let them go.

Dean and Karina walked up to the door frame, witnessing Sam's drought in thoughts.

Karina asked, "You're okay? Did something else happen that we're not aware of?"

"I just had a really weird dream."

Dean nodded as he smirked at his question. "Clowns or midgets?"

Sam looked up, seeing Dean grinning at him. Sam tried to smile at his brother but he couldn't. He picked up his bag as Dean began his leave to the Impala.

Karina was leaning against the door frame, waiting for Sam. She smiled at him in admiration, he smiled at her in return. The moment she turned her head to leave, he recognized the scent as the wind blew her hair.

Lavender. A familiar scent he will remember one day, he will let her go.

He turned around, seeing his unmade bed. In the past 100 Tuesdays, and 2 Wednesdays, he finally understood why. It was Dean's choice to make a deal to bring Sam back. It was Karina's choice to sacrifice her humanity for him. Both of them he admired so will be time... to let go.

Sam Winchester turned off the lights and shut the door.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

327 15 20
The Winchester brothers had been on the road together since their father had gone on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. They end up s...
Supernatural: The Animation ็”ฑ RJ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

11.1K 572 42
The Winchester brothers and their friends continue their battle against the otherworldly forces of evil while also searching for the brothers' father...
4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...
263K 7.6K 125
After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in and raised her since she was three years o...