𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧�...

By DWeber02

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐗𝐗𝐈

304 11 26
By DWeber02

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sam Winchester woke up abruptly, hearing the blasting music. The song that he despised the most. He sat up in his bed, seeing Dean tying his shoes on his bed. His eyes were blinking himself to wake up, wanting to be deaf now since the alarm radio was playing.

Dean Winchester yelled at Sam while moving to the beat of the song. "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

"Dude. Asia?"

"Come on. You love this song and you know it."

Suddenly, Karina Leone burst into the room, holding on to her clothes. A white towel wrapped around her body. She quickly ran to the bathroom and shouted at them on her way.

"I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Dean shouted after her, "How would you know!??"

"A girl knows best!!" Karina slammed the door shut. Dean rolled his eyes, proceeding to tie his shoes.

Sam continued, talking to his brother. "Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself."

Dean ignored Sam's warning by turning the volume higher. "What? Sorry, I can't hear you."

Sam was softly laughing, not wanting to argue back. Dean pointed a finger at his brother, bopping along with the song. Lip syncing the lyrics. He put his foot down, continuing bopping the music. Sam turned the music lower, he heard the shower running in the bathroom.

Suddenly, he heard a slow sirening female voice coming out of the shower. He realized Karina was singing in the shower. Washing her hair, dancing to the beat of the music of her voice.

She was singing a slow melody of Micheal Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel.

Sam was suddenly woken up by a beautiful voice of hers. If it was every day, he would rather hear her singing voice than anything. He was smiling to himself, looking at the closed door to the bathroom.

"Something on your mind, buddy boy?"

The moment was interrupted when Dean inferred Sam's thoughts. He was grinning at Sam.

Sam squinted his eyes at him, "Shut up."

Dean chuckled, Sam finally got up from his bed. Smiling a little to himself.

After Karina was done with her shower, she was dressed up in an off-shoulder long sleeve-fitted black top along with her black pants. Winchesters entered themselves, brushing their teeth. Huntress was combing her hair, standing between them. She put the conditioner in her hair and tied it into a low ponytail.

Leaving the conditioner for a day, one of her hairstyle secrets.

Sam was putting on toothpaste on his toothbrush. Looking at messy toothpaste. He looked at Dean who was gurgling loudly, taking his time. He looked at Sam, grinning, and lifted his eyebrows. Sam shook his head lightly, then watched Karina exit the bathroom, and walked to the couch.

Karina sighed as she sat down on the couch, tying her boots. After the short shower of her hair, there were rusted areas on the floor and dirty water in her shower room. She wanted to give the motel a notice before they got a violation. After breakfast.

She put on her black leather jacket in the mirror above the dresser. Along with her blades of knives on the sides of the jacket. Putting her mother's blade on the left side of the jacket.

Sam walked out of the bathroom, putting on his jacket from his bed. She was standing by the doorframe, smiling at Sam. Admiring him. As soon as he put on his jacket, he looked at her and smiled at her. Karina returned the gesture, saying her words to Sam.

"Hey, stranger."

"Hey, Karina."

"So how long will your brother be done gelling his hair?"

Sam scoffed, "Forever?"

Karina nodded, pressing her lips. "I don't know, maybe in the heat of a moment?"

Sam glared at her, shaking his head. Karina laughed at him. Just in time, Dean was strolling around the room. Looking for his gun. Sam and Karina were standing beside the frame.

Sam said, "Whenever you're ready, Dean."

Dean pulled out a black lace bra in the middle of his clothing. His eyes lit up in impressment, holding on to a bra. He turned to the only girl in the room, "This yours?'

Karina glared at him, crossing her arms. Dean singled laughed at Karina, he returned her bra to where it was. Finally, he pulled up his gun, "Bingo."

Dean put his gun in the back of his jeans as he walked past Sam and Karina, "Now who's ready for some breakfast?"

Meanwhile, at the diner, the trio entered themselves. There was a cashier who was giving a tall old man some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

He grumbled as he exited the diner, "Yeah, yeah."

They all find the booth while the waitress was warning her poor clothing friend. "Can't stay if you ordered something, Cal. You know the rules."

Cal passed some changes to her, "Some coffee." She poured coffee into his mug.

Dean gave Karina some space to let her sit by him, "Ladies first."

Karina scoffed, "Assuming I'm a lady who took an hour of hair gelled in the bathroom."

She scooted over to the booth while Dean was offended, eyeing her down. Sam was quietly laughing at Karina's comment as he sat down in the booth across from them. Dean was looking at the menu on the wall, and he noticed today's special.

Dean smiled at Sam and Karina, "Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'in a poke."

Sam asked, "You even know what this is?"

The same waitress named Doris walked up to them, holding on to her order note. "You guys ready?"

"Yes, I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee."

"I'll have Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles. Two of them. Side of bacon and sausages."

"Make it three coffees and a short stack."

Doris wrote down the orders as she left, "You got it."

Dean leaned over on his seat, looking at Sam and Karina. "I'm telling you, guys, this job's small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela."

Karina grinned as she leaned her hand against her chin. "Oh right, right. We should get on that. I'm sorry, where is she again?"

"Shut up."

Karina giggled as she reached for coffee creamers on the table. Listening to Sam's words. "Look, believe me, we both want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this."

Sam pulled some papers that he found for the next case. Dean took the papers from him, and discussed them over, "All right so this professor..."

Karina explained what Sam informed her when he found a case. She was opening a creamer of French Vanilla in her hands. "Dexter Hasselback was passing through town last week when he vanished."

As she opened the small container, it squirted on her face. She wiped it away, nodding. Pressing her lips together, awkwardly. She put it aside on a table.

Dean chuckled at Karina, she glared at him. He moved aside, "Last known location?"

Sam answered, "His daughter says he was on his way to the Broward County Mystery Spot."

He pulled up a flyer of the place and turned over the back page. He read it aloud, "Where the laws of physics have no meaning"?"

Dean looked at Sam and Karina confused. They both shrugged their shoulders. In time, Doris carried a tray with three coffee mugs and a bottle of hot sauce. She began setting down two coffees to Dean and Karina, and one to Sam, "Three coffees-- black.'

She looked over, not realizing a bottle of hot sauce was tipping over on the tray. "And some hot sauce for the--" Just in time, it fell on the floor. Glass breaking into pieces, and red liquid splatted down on the floor. "Whoops. Crap. Sorry."

Dean grinned at her as she looked at him. She turned around on her back, yelling. "Clean up!"

Dean and Karina shared a look at Sam as Karina poured the cream into her coffee.

***

After breakfast, Karina was on a call to the motel. Warning them about her shower in her room. A dog was barking at them, and Karina was awing at the dog. Wanting to pet it, but it belonged to someone else. His lease was tied to the bicycle stand. She ended the call with a successful smile.

"Well, I just hung up the call, and my bathroom will be made tonight. After today, I'll go back to my bathroom. Getting naked, bubbly warmed up in lavender bath salt."

Sam didn't listen to Karina's words as he was reading the flyer of the Mystery Spot. Dean rolled his eyes at Sam, not hearing what Karina said.

He ripped the flyer out of his hands, "Sam, joints like are only tourist traps, right? I mean, you know, balls rolling uphill, furniture nailed to the ceiling. They're only danger's to your wallet."

Sam defended, "Okay, look. I'm just saying there are spots in the world where holes open up and swallow people-- the Bermuda triangle, the Oregon vortex."

Dean asked, eyeing Sam. "Broward County Mystery Spot?"

"Well, sometimes these places are legit."

"All right, so if it is legit, and that's a big-ass "if", what's the lore?"

"Well--"

Dean collided with a blonde, pretty girl who was carrying a stack of papers in her hands. "Excuse me."

Sam continued as Dean and Karina were eyeing a woman behind them. Karina mouthed to Dean, pointing at her. "She's cute." Dean grinned at Karina, nodding at her.

"The lore's pretty friggin nuts, actually. They say these places, the magnetic fields are so strong that they can bend spacetime, sending victims no one knows where."

"Sounds a little X-Files to me."

Karina smiled in admiration, "I mean, who knows we might have bumped into my man, Marty McFly?"

"Told you it wouldn't fit."

"What do you want, a Pulitzer?"

Trio walked past two movers arguing over the desk by the door. Trying to get the desk inside the building. Dean and Karina, eyes widen by them.

Sam suggested, "All right, look. I'm not saying this is really happening, but if it is, we gotta check it out. See if we can do something."

"All right, all right, we'll go tonight, after they close, get ourselves a nice long look."

"Agreed."

When they were all at the Mystery Spot, there was a neon green hallway with a black double spiral painted on the walls and door. The door opened, revealing Sam, Karina, and Dean holding on to their flashlights with guns. Karina was holding her knives in her holster but still on a flashlight.

They all walked down the hallway, cautiously examining each step they all took. All the neon colors were making Karina dizzy as she looked at them. She continued, without saying a word.

When they all reached the end of the hallway, Karina looked up at the ceiling, Quietly laughing to herself. Dean was suspicious of why Karina was laughing at the ceiling. He followed her gaze, seeing Karina's light on it.

There was an upside-down table with a lamp lit and a cigar ashtray on a black and white tile floor.

"Wow. Uncanny."

Dean and Karina searched every part of the room, not finding anything familiar to them. Sam was holding on to the EMF meter, not getting any readings. Dean and Karina walked up to Sam, who was holding the meter to the dinner scene of the room.

Karina asked him, "Find anything?"

"No."

Dean asked him, "You have any idea what you're looking for?"

"Uh, yeah." Dean raised his eyebrows, Karina was standing beside him, waiting. "No."

Dean shook his head, walking in another direction. Karina was walking forward, taking all in the designs of the room. Guilty enough, she's impressed... as she waited for MJF.

Suddenly, there was a demanding voice behind them. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Trio turned on their backs, following the voice. Dean was holding his gun and flashlight. Karina was holding on to her flashlight. Reaching toward her knives, she stopped after seeing who it was. Sam was alerted with his flashlight, along with his EMF meter.

The manager was holding on to his rifle, aiming at Dean. Eyes blinded by the light Dean was aiming at. Dean held up his gun, avoiding the aim on the manager. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, we can explain."

The manager started pointing a gun at Sam, then at Karina. "You robbing me?"

"Look, nobody's robbing you, calm down."

Dean lowered the gun and the flashlight, trying to prove him. The manager aimed the gun, warning Dean. Somehow, the scenery was giving Karina tension at what she was seeing. Dean informed the manager he was putting his weapon down.

BANG!!

Sam Winchester and Karina Leone shifted their eyes at the haunting scene. Dean was blown off on his chest by a firing gunshot. They both rushed toward him. One by each of his sides. Two people were holding on to him.

Dean was struggling to breathe.

Karina was trying to cover her hand with blood-forming on her right palm. Keeping the pressure on it. It gave a sudden flashback when she was comforting him back at the car accident.

The moment she realized that he was her first real friend. Her eyes were tearing up, her humanity was breaking. Sam was calling out to his brother, and he turned to the manager. "Call 911."

"I-I didn't mean to"

Karina yelled at him, not turning her sight away from Dean. "NOW!!" The manager left the room.

Dean's eyes looked up, seeing two people he cared about the most in the world. Hovering over him. He was gasping, more blood was coming out. Sam's eyes began to tear up, "Hey, hey, no, no. No. No. No. Not like this."

Karina was already crying on his body. Dean's hand was holding Karina's hand, softly patting it. Sending her a code... Thank you.

Before his hand lay on the floor. His eyes slowly closed, not breathing.

Dean Winchester was dead. Sam and Karina called out his name in unison as they broke apart.

"Dean."

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sam Winchester woke up abruptly after seeing Dean was dead. He sat up, hearing the blasting song on the radio. He shifted his eyes to the other bed, seeing Dean tying his shoes on his bed.

Dean Winchester yelled at him, "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

Sam stared down at the radio, playing his least favorite song ever. Eyes widened at Dean who was dead a moment ago. He was breathing ok, and he was grinning as he was tying his shoes.

Dean pointed out to the radio, "Dude. Asia."

Suddenly, just in time. Karina Leone burst into the room, holding on to her clothes. A white towel wrapped around her body. She quickly ran to the bathroom and shouted at them on her way.

"I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Sam's eyes widen at Karina, following her steps. Confused and terrified. She was crying over Dean a moment ago as well. Dean shouted after her, "How would you know!??"

"A girl knows best!!" Karina slammed the door shut. Dean rolled his eyes, proceeding to tie his shoes.

Sam was breathing heavily, eyes widened. Looking after Karina entering herself into the bathroom. Then, he looked at Dean who was still tying his shoes. He continued with his brother, "Dean."

"Oh, come on, you love this song and you know it."

Dean turned the radio volume higher and then he pointed a finger at his brother, bopping along with the song. Lip syncing the lyrics. He put his foot down, continuing bopping the music.

Sam's eyes widened, looking down at the radio. He quickly turned the music down and started to get ready. He was walking out of the bed until he heard something familiar behind him.

Eyes furrowed in confusion.

Realized Karina was singing in the shower. Washing her hair, dancing to the beat of the music of her voice. She was singing a slow melody of Micheal Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel.

The same song, the same melody. He didn't expect to hear her singing every day. Now he can?

Sam's head was tilted in confusion and still. He walked to the door, leaning against the door. Eavesdropping on her singing. Shocked and confused. He walked slowly backward until Dean's head popped out beside him. He was grinning at him. "Something on your mind, buddy boy?"

Sam jumped by Dean's approach, eyes went even more confused. Saying the same exact thing with the same expression on his face. Dean patted Sam's shoulder and walked past him.

Winchesters were brushing their teeth as planned while Huntress was combing her hair. Standing between them, wearing the exact outfit. Putting conditioner on her hair. Tie it into a ponytail. Sam stopped, seeing Karina putting on her conditioner transitioned into a low ponytail.

Dean was gurgling loudly in his mouth. Sam drank some water and swishes it into his mouth. He spitted out, Sam was staring at Dean and Karina.

They both noticed Sam's face, Dean spitted out the mouthwash and looked up at Sam. Asking him while Karina was cleaning the conditioner off of her hands with towels in the sink.

"What?"

Sam was drowning in thoughts, shaking his head. "I don't know."

"Are you okay? You look like you got cock-blocked by a kid blowing your birthday candles."

Dean was cleaning himself with a towel while Sam was answering Karina's question.

"I think I..." Sam closed his eyes and slowly responded. "Guys, I had a weird dream."

Dean was tooth-picking his teeth, "Yeah? Clowns or midgets?" Dean blankly looked at Sam.

Sam sighed. Karina left the bathroom, laughing at Dean's comment. Sam decided to follow her, watching every move on her. Making sure she forgot or changed something. Karina sighed as she sat down on the couch, tying her boots.

She put on her black leather jacket in the mirror above the dresser. Along with her blades of knives on the sides of the jacket. Putting her mother's blade on the left side of the jacket. In the reflection of the mirror, she noticed Sam was staring at her. Confused and washed out.

"You know there is an Etiquette book, you need to work on by staring at someone."

Sam looked down, shaking his head. He grabbed his jacket off his bed, putting it on. "Sorry."

Karina walked up to him and put her hands up. "Ahh, it's okay. It was just a heat of a moment."

Sam stopped putting his jacket on. Staring at Karina, eyes widened. Karina backed away from Sam's face. She grinned at him and chuckled, "Dude, it's not that deep. I'm kidding."

Sam nervously chuckled at her. She walked up to him, helping him to put on his jacket. Sam was hesitant to ask, "Um, Karina?"

"Mmm?" She guided Sam's arm in the sleeve of his jacket.

"Do you um... have any weird dreams... last... night? Anything at all?"

Besides she was talking comfortably with Sam in her bed? No.

She smiled softly at Sam, "No weird dreams, not even midgets." Sam looked at her, confused by how she didn't remember her crying out over Dean's death.

After Karina glared at Dean about her bra, the trio was on their way to the diner. The cashier was giving the same old man some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

He grumbled as he exited the diner, "Yeah, yeah." Sam looked behind him, taking all in the similarities. 

They all find the booth while the waitress was warning Cal. "Can't stay if you ordered something, Cal. You know the rules."

Cal passed some changes to her, "Coffee." She poured coffee into his mug. Sam looked at them, bewildered. All the emotions in him were piling up like crazy.

Dean gave Karina some space to let her sit by him, "Ladies first."

Karina scoffed, "Assuming I'm a lady who took an hour of hair gelled in the bathroom."

She scooted over to the booth while Dean was offended, eyeing her down. Sam narrowed his eyes at her, same bickering comment at Dean. He sat down in the booth across from them. Dean was looking at the menu on the wall, and he noticed today's special.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'in a Poke."

Sam glanced between Dean and the poster. He asked, "It's Tuesday?"

Dean furrowed his eyebrows as he responded, "Yeah." Sam tilted his head, still overwhelmed.

Doris, the same waitress walked to them. She asked, "Are you guys ready?"

"Yes. I'll have the special, side of bacon, and a coffee."

"I'll have Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles. Two of them. Side of bacon and sausages."

Sam looked at Dean and Karina who ordered the exact same thing, he kept staring at them. Doris was waiting for Sam to order. He looked at her, "Uh, nothing for me, thanks."

"Let me know if you change your mind. How about you, sweetie? Any drink?"

Doris looked at Karina, then she responded. "Coffee, please. Thank you." Doris nodded as she left, writing down the orders. Sam looked after her, still confused and overwhelmed. All at once.

Dean leaned over on his seat, looking at Sam and Karina. "I'm telling you, guys, this job's small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela."

Karina grinned as she leaned her hand against her chin. "Oh right, right. We should get on that. I'm sorry, where is she again?"

"Shut up."

Karina giggled as she reached for coffee creamers on the table. She was opening a creamer of French Vanilla in her hands. She realized the moment she looked up. Sam was zoning out, not listening to Dean and Karina's words. "Sam?"

Dean and Karina shared concerned looks on each other, then Dean was snapping his fingers at Sam. "Hey." Sam looked at Dean, "You with us?"

"What?"

"You sure you're feeling okay?"

Sam sighed worried. "You guys don't... you don't remember? Any of this?"

"Remember what?"

"This. Today. Like it's-- like it's happened before?"

Karina tilted her head as she asked, "You mean like deja vu?"

"No, I mean like... like it's really happened before."

Karina nodded as her eyes were showing concern. "Yeah. Like deja vu."

"No, forget about deja vu. I'm asking you if it feels like-- like we're living yesterday all over again."

During a quiet moment, Karina shifted her eyes to Dean. Dean shifted his eyes to Karina. Their eyes returned to Sam before Karina asked him again. "Okay, how is that no de-"

Sam interrupted her, freaking out. "Don't, don't say it! Just don't even..."

Karina pressed her lips together, trying not to laugh. She opened the small container, it squirted on her face. She wiped it away, nodding. She put it aside on a table, Dean chuckled at her. Karina glared at him, then he lowered his laughter as Doris approached them with a tray.

Sam's eyes were freaking out after seeing Karina get cream on her face.

Doris started to pass two coffees for Dean and Karina, "Two coffees-- black.' She looked over, not realizing a bottle of hot sauce was tipping over on the tray. "And some hot sauce for the--"

Sam noticed the bottle of hot sauce was going to fall on the floor. He caught it in one hand just in time. "Whoops. Crap."

Doris gasped in amazement at Sam's reflexes. Leaving Dean and Karina impressed.

Sam stared at the bottle, shocked. Doris looked at Sam, she smiled at him. She grabbed the bottle from his hand as he offered it to her. "Thanks!"

She set it down as Dean chuckled, she left the booth with a smile on her face.

Dean complimented Sam, "Nice reflexes."

Karina poured the cream into her coffee, "Strength like Hercules. Reflexes like Spider-Man. Is there anything you cannot do, Sam Winchester?" She drank her coffee as she smiled at him.

Sam didn't say a word or react to Karina's compliment. He was still freaking out.

***

After breakfast, Karina was on a call to the motel. Warning them about her shower in her room. A dog was barking at them, and Karina was awing at the dog. Wanting to pet it, but it belonged to someone else. His lease was tied to the bicycle stand. She ended the call with a successful smile.

"Well, I just hung up the call, and my bathroom will be made tonight. After today, I'll go back to my bathroom. Getting naked, bubbly warmed up in lavender bath salt."

Sam was staring back over his shoulder, looking at the dog. Not listening to Karina's words.

"Sam, I'm sorry, but Kay and I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"Okay, look. Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too."

"Yeah. No. Good. You're totally balanced."

Sam asked Dean and Karina, "So you guys don't believe me?"

Dean laughed while Karina was opening her mouth to say something, but Dean collided with a blonde, pretty girl who was carrying a stack of papers in her hands. "Excuse me."

Dean and Karina were eyeing a woman behind them. Karina mouthed to Dean, pointing at her. "She's cute." Dean grinned at Karina, nodding at her. Sam looked after her, freaking out.

"Look, I'm just saying that it's crazy, you know? Even-for-us crazy, Dingo-ate-my-baby crazy. Hey, maybe it was another one of your psychic premonitions."

Sam was shaking his head, "No, no way. Way too vivid. Okay, look, we were at the Mystery Spot, and then--"

Karina asked him as he was pausing, "Then what, Sam?"

"Then I woke up."

"Told you it wouldn't fit."

"What do you want, a Pulitizer?"

Sam realized after Dean and Karina were shaking their heads. Confused. Trying to figure it out.

"Wait a minute! The Mystery Spot. You think maybe it--"

Dean asked, "Maybe what?"

"We gotta check that place out." Dean and Karina looked at him, confused. "Just go with me on this, okay?"

"All right, all right, we'll go tonight, after it closes, get ourselves a nice long look."

"Agreed."

Sam stopped them, "Wait what, no."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam together. Dean asked him, "Why not?"

Sam tried to smile it away, "Uh... let's just go now. Right now. Business hours, nice and crowded."

"My God, you're a freak."

Karina turned to Dean and slapped him on the back of his head. "Dean."

Dean exclaimed in pain after rubbing Karina's slap on his head. "Okay! Whatever. We'll go now."

Sam and Karina looked at each other before following Dean's step to walk across the street.

BANG!!

Dean Winchester was hit by the hood of the car on his left. The car itself stopped in the middle of the street. Sam Winchester and Karina Leone gasped at the frightening view of his broken body of Dean laying on the road. They called out his name as they both rushed to him.

Karina picked Dean up, turning it over on her lap. His green eyes remained lifeless. His face was bloody with scratches, all the bones in his body remained broken, and blood dripped from his mouth. His eyes were looked up above, not seeing Sam and Karina hovering over him.

Everything was dark.

Sam turned aside, seeing who was a driver. It was Mr. Picklett. Sam heard Karina's sobbing over Dean, he followed the sound. Karina's right hand was laid against Dean's cheek, wanting to let him see or speak to Sam and Karina.

His heart wasn't beating, neither was his breathing.

"Dean..."

"Dean..."

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sam Winchester woke up abruptly. He sat up, hearing the blasting song on the radio. Breathing heavily. He shifted his eyes to the other bed, seeing his brother tying his shoes on his bed.

Dean Winchester yelled at him, "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

Karina Leone burst into the room, holding on to her clothes. A white towel wrapped around her body. She quickly ran to the bathroom and shouted at them on her way.

"I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Dean shouted after her, "How would you know!??"

"A girl knows best!!" Karina slammed the door shut. Dean rolled his eyes, proceeding to tie his shoes. Sam was staring at Dean and Karina together, breathing heavily.

Karina: singing The Way You Make Me Feel / Dean: "Something on your mind, buddy boy?"

Dean: gargling in his mouth / Karina: conditioner of a low ponytail.

Karina: "Heat of a moment." / Dean: holding Karina's bra, "This yours?"

Meanwhile, at the diner, the trio was sitting in the same booth within the same seats. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'in a poke."

"Okay, would you listen to me, guys? 'Cause I'm flipping out."

Dean and Karina furrowed their eyebrows at Sam, taking all in on his mood of the day.

Karina nodded her head, looking concerned for him. "Is there something wrong?" Sam widens his eyes at Karina, begging at her. Karina shook her head, wanting him to say something.

Doris approached the booth, holding on to her order note. "Are you guys ready?"

Dean and Karina were opening their mouths to order, but another one was an excuse for Sam's help. The voice interrupted them as Sam quickly ordered their food.

"He'll have the special, side of bacon. She'll have Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles. Two of them. Side of bacon and sausages. Two coffees-- black. Nothing for me, thanks."

"You got it." Doris left with an unexpected quick order from one person.

Karina's eyes widened with surprise at how Sam knew her so well. There was something there that pleased her as well. Admiration... more than admiration to be exact.

Dean leaned back, smirking at Sam. Jokingly, "Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that."

Karina giggled at Dean's comment as she reached for coffee creamers on the table. She was opening a creamer of French Vanilla in her hands. Sam wasn't laughing as soon as she looked at him.

"Quit screwing around, Dean."

Dean leaned toward him, "Okay, okay, I'm listening. So..  so... now you think that you're in some kind of what?"

"Time loop."

Karina asked as she was still laughing inside, "Like Groundhog Day?"

"Yes. Exactly. Like Groundhog Day."

Dean nodded, "Uh-huh."  Karina pressed her lips together, trying not to laugh.

"So you guys don't believe me?"

Dean chuckled, "It's-- just a little crazy, I mean even-for-us-crazy, You know like--"

Sam finished, "... Dingo-ate-my-baby crazy?"

"How'd you know I was gonna say that?"

"Because you've said before, Dean. That's my whole point."

After Sam finished his point, Sam grabbed the container out of Karina's hands. He opened it, letting it squirt on his face. Karina was shocked as Sam wiped the cream out of his cheek.

He slid the cream to Karina while they were still in trance. Connecting the dots.

Doris approached them with a tray with two coffees for Dean and Karina. "Two coffees-- black... and some hot sauce for the-- whoops! Crap."

The hot sauce was wobbling as she set the mugs to Dean and Karina. Without Sam looking at the bottle, he caught it with one hand. Leaving Dean and Karina impressed. He handed it back to Doris, shocked at Sam. "Thanks." She set it down on the table, and let them be.

Dean complimented Sam, "Nice reflexes."

"No. I knew it was going to happen. I'm not Hercules or Spider-Man, Karina."

Karina's eyes widen, looking at Sam. How did he-?

Pulling her hands up. Taking it all in. She rubbed her face. Inhaling in, and exhaling out.

She looked at Sam, speaking calmly to him. "There's an explanation of why you're stuck in a Groundhog Day time loop."

"You're gonna have to go with me on this, all right, Dean, Karina. You just have to, you own me that much."

"Sam, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down!! I can't calm down. I can't because..."

Sam shakily breathing, looking aside from them. Dean asked, "Because what?"

"Because you die today, Dean."

"I'm not gonna die. Not today."

Sam looked down for a moment, eyes filled with tears. Remembering Karina's sobbing out. Her humanity. The worst day for Sam Winchester. Seeing Dean die repeatedly. Karina's warning of letting her go. How she couldn't remember after Dean, thinking that she forgot about them for good.

Sam Winchester looked at them with tears forming in his eyes. Honest to God truth.

"Twice now, Karina and I watched you die... and I can't... Karina, you were falling apart, then you couldn't remember... I won't do it again, okay? You're just going to have to believe me.'

"Please..."

Karina Leone looked deeply into his eyes, concerned. She nodded as she softly smiled.

"We believe you, Sammy."

Dean Winchester blankly stared at his brother. "I still think you're nuts, but okay... Whatever this is, we'll figure out." Sam nodded at them, calming his breathing.

Dog barking at them.

"Excuse me."

"Told you it wouldn't fit."

"What do you want, a Pulitzer?"

Trio was walking down a sidewalk after receiving information from Sam. "And you think this cheesy-ass tourist trap has something to do with it?"

"Maybe it's the real deal, you know? The-the magnetic fields, bending spacetime or whatever."

"I don't know that all seems a little too X-Files to me."

Sam yelled, "Well, I don't know how else to explain it, Dean!"

Karina groaned annoyingly, trying to figure out Sam's point. Connecting the dots in her head.

"All right! All right. We'll go tonight after they close, get ourselves a nice, long look."

Karina's eyes widened, "Agreed."

Sam stopped them, "No, no, no, no, we can't."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam together. Dean asked him, "Why not?"

"Because you..."

"I what?" Sam gave Dean a look, "I die there?"

"Blown away, actually."

Dean and Karina shared a look at each other. "Huh."/ "Oi..."

Dean started walking forward, heading across the street. "Okay, let's go now." Karina looked at Sam, but he realized as he rushed toward Dean. He grabbed him before he got run over by a car. Karina's face was full of shock. Eyes open, and mouth open, she slowly walked up to them.

Dean laughed at Sam's impressive reflection. Sam was panting heavily after looking at Dean. Dean glazed between the car, Sam and Karina's faces. "Wait, did he..."

"Yesterday, yeah."

Karina was shaking her head, taking all in, but for Dean. "And?"

Karina faced Dean, confused. "Sorry?"

"Did it look cool like in the movies?"

Karina cocked her head, glaring at him. Shaking her head. Sam answered, "You peed yourself."

Dean shifted hesitantly. The smile was gone. "Of course, I peed myself." Sam and Karina tiled their heads at Dean. "Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder? Come on!"

Dean proceeded to walk on, carefully. Looking both ways on the street. Sam and Karina kept their eyes on him.

***

"Guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. We could use all the good ink we can get."

Trio was dressed in suits, questioning the manager of Mystery Spot. Karina had her conditioner hair in a bun as she was wearing a blazer and pants suit. Dean was holding a notepad, taking notes.

She asked, "How long have you owned the place, Mr. Carpiak?"

"Well, my family's been guarding the secrets here since you don't want to know when."

Sam inferred, "So you'd know if anything strange happened."

"Strange? Strange happens here all the time. It's a Mystery Spot." He smiled at Sam.

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Well, uh... it's where the laws of physics have no meaning."

Sam's voice rose in anger. "Okay, like how?"

He leaned to him, "Take the tour." He smiled at Sam who was getting fed up.

Sam was looking at Karina, she gently patted on his back to calm down. It was Dean's turn to ask, "The guy who went missing, Dustin Hasselback-- did he take the tour?"

"Uh, uh, hold on a minute, what kind of article is this?"

Dean opened his mouth to say something but Sam commanded Mr. Carpiak. "Just answer the question."

"The police scoured every inch of his place. They couldn't find that man. I never seen him before. We're a family establishment."

Sam walked toward him with fiery eyes on him, "Listen to me. There's something weird going on here. Now do you know anything about it or not?"

"Okay... look.' Dean put away his notepad in his suit pocket. Karina was looking at Sam, getting worried about him. There's something not right about him, it ain't just about time loops.

"Guys... give me a break. I bought the joint at a foreclosure auction last March, all right? Hell, I used to sell bail bonds."

Sam glared down at Mr. Carpiak, breathing heavily. Dean and Karina shared a knowing look at each other. Karina sent a sweet smile of farewell to the manager who was still frightened by Sam's look before she departed. Dean guided his furious brother out of the Mystery Spot.

"Okay, Kojak, let's get some air."

After they returned to their clothes, it was nighttime. They were walking down the same sidewalk, heading back to the motel. "I hate to say it, but that place is exactly what I thought-- it's full of crap."

Karina was feeling bummed, "I was hoping to meet up with Marty McFly."

Sam looked down at Dean and Karina, "Then what it is, guys, what the hell is happening to us?"

Karina shook her head and shrugged her shoulders while Dean answered.

"I don't know." Dean stopped Sam for a moment, "All right, let me just... so, every day I die."

"Yeah."

"And that's when you wake up again, and Kay doesn't remember anything at all, right?"

"Yeah."

"So let's just make sure I don't die. If I make it to tomorrow, then maybe the loop stops and we can figure all this out."

Karina nodded at Dean, smiling. "I think that's a great idea. We both babysit him!"

Sam squinted his eyes at Dean and Karina, "You think?"

"Worth a shot. I say we grab some takeout and head back to the motel, lay low until midnight.'

Sam nodded, eyes widening at him. Unsure. Karina smiled. Dean looked at them, nodding.

Dean turned as he walked forward. "Alright, good. Who wants Chinese?"

BANG!!

Dean Winchester got immediately dead, flattened by a falling desk. Thanks to the movers. Their faces were shocked by the snapped rope. Blood was splattered everywhere on the ground and the walls of the building.

Sam Winchester and Karina Leone, eyes widen at Dean's legs beneath the desk. Crashing desk, broken in pieces. Two people were staring at the death of Dean Winchester. Even though Sam knew he was going to wake up again. Karina couldn't help but freak out. As she screamed out...

"WHAT THE FU-!!"

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sam Winchester woke up abruptly. He sat up, hearing the blasting song on the radio. Breathing heavily. He shifted his eyes to the other bed, seeing his brother tying his shoes on his bed.

Dean Winchester yelled at him, "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

Karina Leone burst into the room, holding on to her clothes. A white towel wrapped around her body. She quickly ran to the bathroom and shouted at them on her way.

"I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Dean shouted after her, "How would you know!??"

"A girl knows best!!"

Karina slammed the door shut. Dean rolled his eyes, proceeding to tie his shoes. Sam began to lie down on his pillow, looking up at the ceiling. Losing his mind.

Meanwhile at the diner on the same day, again. Trio was sitting in the booth after Sam spread the information about his problem, again. Dean and Karina looked at him, concerned. Again.

"We believe you, Sammy."

"I still think you're nuts, but whatever this is, we'll figure it out."

"Thanks."

Karina looked at Sam as she asked, "So... if you're stuck in Groundhog Day, why? What's behind it?"

"First I thought it was a mystery spot. Now I'm not so sure."

Dean asked, "What do we do?"

"Well, we keep you breathing, try to make it to tomorrow. I mean, that's the only thing I can think of."

"Shouldn't be too hard."

Sam scoffed, "Yeah, right, Dean, we both watched you die a few times now and I can't ever seem to stop it."

"Well, nothing's set in stone. You said we order the same thing every day, right?"

"Yeah. Pig 'in a poke, side of bacon. Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles, side of bacon and sausages."

Dean and Karina at each other, and they both nodded. Dean shouted out to Doris in front of the kitchen window, "Excuse me, sweetheart." Doris turned, "Can we get sausages instead of bacon?"

"Sure thing, hon."

Dean looked at Sam, "See? Different day already. See, if we decide I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die."

Karina smiled sweetly at Sam, "And I would still remember everything..."

Doris came with a tray in her hand, carrying three different dishes. She set a plate to Dean with Pig 'in a Poke with hashbrowns and another plate with sausages with orange beside.

She set a plate for Karina with the square, well-done chocolate chip banana waffles including banana clippings on top along with sausages on the side. Finally, she set down maple syrup and a bowl of butter for Karina.

She smiled at Dean and Karina, they both sent their gesture to her. They both began eating in front of Sam. Dean was chewing a juicy sausage as Karina began pouring maple syrup on the waffles. No butter. She was cutting up a piece for herself, when all of sudden, choking beside her.

Sam and Karina turned to Dean, eyes widened. They were calling out his name, Karina was ready to do the Heimlich maneuver on him, but it was too late. His head laid upon the plate, dead.

Karina sighed. She looked at Sam, eating her piece. "See you later!!"

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"You mean we can't even go out for breakfast!??"

"You'll thank me when it's Wednesday!!"

"Whatever that means."

Dean Winchester slipped and fell down in the shower, dead.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"These tacos taste funny to you?"

Dean Winchester, food poisoning, dead.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Dean Winchester electrocuted himself with an electric razor, dead.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Meanwhile, at the Mystery Spot, Sam Winchester was axing everything through and through on the walls. Everywhere that Sam turned, leaving Dean Winchester and Karina Leone concerned about his mental health. Especially Sam duct-taped a manager to the chair like crazy.

Karina tried to smile at the manager who was eyeing Sam, frightened and afraid. She spoke slowly, "Everything will be fine, no one gonna get hurt, okay?' The manager groaned helplessly as his eyes were frightened by a tall man who was tearing up the place.

Karina lifted her eyebrows and smiled at him. "Sammy??" He turned to her, breathing heavily, wilded hazel eye stare.

She was still smiling sweetly at him, speaking slowly. "Maybe you can gently drop an ax on the floor, and let this human being go, return to the motel, and eat Chinese. I'm happy to sleep over with you so you can calm down."

"Something's got to be going on here. I intend to find out what." Sam returned swinging the ax.

Dean fake smiled, "Place is tore up pretty good, dude. Time to give it a rest."

"NO!! I'm gonna take it down to studs."

Sam turned his back on Dean and Karina. They both shared a look at each other, and they both began to stand up, walking toward Sam. "Sammy, that's enough, give me an ax."

"No!!"

"Come on!!"

Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester were fighting over the ax. Pulling each other, back and forth. Karina Leone was standing there, helpless. All of the sudden, Sam accidentally swung the ax onto his brother. Causing the blood to splatter all over the place including the manager.

Dean fell on the floor, throat ripped apart. Bloody. Sam and Karina rushed to him.

The manager was screaming as he duct-taped. Horrified.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Dean: tying his shoes "Rise and shine, Sammy!" / Karina: entering herself, "I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Dean: "How would you know!??" /  Karina: "A girl knows best!!"

Karina: singing The Way You Make Me Feel / Dean: "Something on your mind, buddy boy?"

Dean: gargling in his mouth / Karina: conditioner of a low ponytail.

Karina: "Heat of a moment." / Dean: holding Karina's bra, "This yours?"

Meanwhile on the same day, again, again, again, And again. Again. Again. Again. Trio returned to the diner, where the same cashier was giving the same old man some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

He grumbled as he exited the diner, "Yeah, yeah." Sam looked worn out after many Tuesdays, helpless. Sam bumped into Mr. Pickett as they passed. Sam put something in his jacket pocket.

They all find the booth while the waitress was warning Cal. "Can't stay if you ordered something, Cal. You know the rules."

Cal passed some changes to her, "Coffee." She poured coffee into his mug. Sam looked at them, bewildered. All the emotions in him were piling up like crazy.

Dean gave Karina some space to let her sit by him, "Ladies first."

Karina scoffed, "Assuming I'm a lady who took an hour of hair gelled in the bathroom."

She scooted over to the booth while Dean was offended, eyeing her down. Sam groaned helplessly, hearing the same bickering between Dean and Karina. He sat down in the booth across from them. Dean was looking at the menu on the wall, and he noticed today's special.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'in a Poke."

Sam put the set of keys on a table, both eyes were on Sam. Karina asked, "What are those?"

"The old man's.'

Karina's eyes widened as she saw an old man walking by the window, then she looked at Sam.

"Trust me. You don't want him behind the wheel."

Karina had her eyes on Sam, nodding. "Okay..." Dean had the same expression as Karina.

Doris approaches the booth, holding her notepad. Ready for them to order, again. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yes, we are. I'll have the special, side of bacon and coffee."

"I'll have Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles. Two of them. Side of bacon and sausages."

Sam looked at Doris, worn out, and rude. "Hey, Doris? What I'd like is for you to log in some more hours at the archery range. You're a terrible shot."

"How'd you know--"

"Lucky guess."

Doris looked at Dean and Karina, she moved aside. "How about you, sweetie? Any drink?"

Doris looked at Karina, then she responded very nicely according to Sam's mood. "Coffee, please. Thank you." Doris left the table, writing down the orders. Still overwhelmed by Sam's knowledge.

Dean and Karina looked at Sam, concerned. Dean asked, "Okay, so you think you're caught in some kind of what, again?"

"Time loop."

Karina asked as she laughed on the inside as she reached for coffee creamers on the table. She was opening a creamer of French Vanilla in her hands. "Like Groundhog Day??"

"Doesn't matter. There's no way to stop it."

Dean smirked, "Jeez. Aren't you grumpy."

"Yeah, I am. You guys want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because this is the 100th Tuesday in the row I've been through, and it never stops. Ever. So, yeah, I'm a little grumpy.'

Dean and Karina looked at him, confused. Sam said two words, "Hot sauce."

In unison, "What?" / "Sorry?"

Doris approached them with a tray with two coffees for Dean and Karina. "Two coffees-- black... and some hot sauce for the-- whoops! Crap."

The hot sauce was wobbling as she set the mugs to Dean and Karina. Without Sam looking at the bottle, he caught it with one hand and slammed the bottle down on the table. "Thanks." Leaving Dean and Karina looked at Sam, connecting the dots. Doris left them be, still shocked.

Dean complimented Sam, "Nice reflexes."

"I knew it was going to happen, Dean. I know everything that's gonna happen. Karina, be careful."

"Why?"

She opened the small container, it squirted on her face. She put it aside on a table as Dean was going to chuckle at her. Sam passed his napkin to her as she cleaned the cream off of her face.

Shocked by Sam's warning. Maybe he is telling the truth.

Dean rolled his eyes, smirking at Sam. "Okay, that's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You don't know everything."

"Yeah, I do."

Dean smirked at him while Sam blankly looked at him. In unison, "Yeah, right. Nice guess."

Karina's eyes widen at their brothership in unison. Watching them back-and-forth a tennis match.

"It wasn't a guess."

Karina pulled her hand up, shaking her head. "Okay, boys, calm down." Sam was quoting her in unison. Karina tilted her head, eyes widened. All collide into a male and female in her words.

"Sam Winchester, I mean it. Sam!"

Dean scoffed at Sam and Karina in unison together, so he decided to move aside. "Right, you're a mind reader." Sam was still quoting Dean's words in unison. "Cut it out, Sam. Sam."

Winchesters leaned over to each other, simultaneously. "You think you're being funny but you're being really, really childish."

Karina looked at Sam, warning him. In other words, he's still copying her words. "Sam Winchester, I mean it. I'll cut off your tongue with the spatula."

"Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex."

"I'll break your arm in half if you don't stop, Sammy. Sammy!"

"Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed, every morning when he wakes up..." Finally, Dean threw his hands up, "Okay, enough!!" Dean and Karina's eyes widen at Sam, taking it all in.

"That's not all." Sam looked behind his shoulder, looking at the cashier. "Randy, the cashier? He's skimming from the register.'

He looked at another over on Dean's shoulder, "Judge Meyers? At night, he puts on a furry bunny outfit." Judge heard Sam, knocking his smoothie on the table.

Sam eyed Cal in the corner, "Over there, that's Cal. He's gonna rob Tony the mechanic on the way home."

Dean asked, "What's your point?"

"My point is I've lived through every possible Tuesday. Karina and I watched you die in every possible way. Karina doesn't have any memories, whatsoever of that day. I have ripped apart the Mystery Spot, burnt it down, tried everything I know to save your life and I can't. No matter what I do, you die. And then I wake up. And then it's Tuesday again."

***

After breakfast, Karina didn't call the motel. She was still taking in all that Sam told Dean and Karina. She was trying to figure out the possible effect. For some reason, it all seemed too familiar to her. Like the past case. That all stopped when Sam was naming every turn.

"Dog." The dog was barking at the trio as they all passed.

Karina shook her head, "There's gotta be some way out of this."

"Where's my dang keys?"

They all passed Mr. Pickett, searching his pockets. "Where's my dang keys?"

"Excuse me."

Dean collided with a blonde woman, "Excuse me."

Dean turned to Sam and Karina, pointing to the woman behind him. "She's kind of cute." He chuckled while Karina was drowning in thoughts. Thinking over Sam's problem.

Dean realized as he stopped Sam, "Hey. All the times we've walked down this street, I ever do this?" He rushed to the woman, calling out to her.

Sam answered as he looked after Dean. "No."

A woman passed Dean a flyer, she gave him a sweet smile. Dean walked up to Sam, "100 Tuesdays and you never bothered to check what she was holding in her hands?"

Sam shrugged, then Dean held up a flyer. "This the guy who went missing?" Sam and Karina looked at the flyer, Dexter Hasselback. The same guy that Sam found a case.

"Yeah."

"That's his daughter back there."

Sam Winchester looked at the woman, shocked. Connecting all up. Dean Winchester and Karina Leone looked after Sam running to the woman. There was a dog barking at Dean, growling at him. Dean leaned over to the dog before Karina warned him. Dog attacked Dean, deadly.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

At the booth of a diner, Dean and Karina were eating their meals. Special, side of bacon, waffles, side of bacon, and sausages. Two coffees, one of them is French Vanilla. Sam on the other side of the booth, was reading a flyer along with his laptop on the table.

"So, the police report says Dexter Hasselback is a professor, but that's not all he is."

Karina asked as she was finishing her waffle. "Who is he?"

"I talked to his daughter. The guy's quite the journalist. Columns in magazines, a blog.' Just in time, a man beside Sam exited the diner with a toothpick. Like every Tuesday. "He writes about tourist attractions-- Mystery Spots, UFO crash-sites. He gets his kicks debunking them. I mean, he's already put four of these places out of business."

Sam turned on his laptop, revealing a screen of the victim's report. Dean read an article titled, "Dexter Hasselback: Truth Warrior? More like a pompous schmuck, you ask me."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, I've read everything the guy's ever written. He must have weighed a ton, he was so full of himself."

Karina suspected, "When'd you have time to do all the research?"

Sam was hesitant, then he closed his laptop. "Come on." Trio started to get off their seats. Dean couldn't help but laugh to himself. "What?"

"It's funny, you know? I mean, this guy spends his whole life crapping on Mystery Spots and then he vanishes in one. It's kind of poetic, you know? Like just desserts."

"You're right. That is just deserts."

Sam and Karina chuckled. Karina followed Dean's steps as he was walking away. Two people noticed Sam wasn't following them. Their heads turn, him seeing a plate of a half-eaten pancake with strawberry syrup. According to the man's meal as soon as he left the diner.

Dean and Karina walked up to Sam who was zoned in on the plate. "Is there something wrong?"

Sam eyed a man who was walking by the diner window. "Guy has maple syrup for the last hundred Tuesdays, all of a sudden he's having strawberry?"

Dean raised his arms, "It's a free country. Man can't choose his own syrup, huh? What have we become?" Karina laughed at Dean's comment, but Sam didn't smile or laugh.

"Not in this diner. Not today. Nothing in this place ever changes. Ever... except me."

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sam Winchester woke up abruptly. He sat up, hearing the blasting song on the radio. Staring around the room focused. Determination.

Dean Winchester yelled at him, "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

Karina Leone burst into the room, holding on to her clothes. A white towel wrapped around her body. She quickly ran to the bathroom and shouted at them on her way.

"I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Dean shouted after her, "How would you know!??"

"A girl knows best!!" Karina slammed the door shut. Dean rolled his eyes, proceeding to tie his shoes. Sam stared at them, drowning in one thing.

Man who was eating his pancakes.

Meanwhile, back at the diner. Again. Trio was sitting at the booth. Dean and Karina were eating their meals while Sam was staring at the man who was eating pancakes... with maple syrup.

"So, you think you're caught in some kind of what again?"

Sam ordered his brother. Harshly. "Eat your breakfast." Dean continued, Karina suspected Sam by his tone as he continued staring at the man's back.

Just in time, the man walked off from his chair. Sam, without turning back, grabbed a brown paper bag beside him on the seat. Following the man, not listening to Dean and Karina's calls to him.

They both quickly got up from the booth, Dean paid for the meal as Karina was running to Sam.

Somewhere outside, a man was walking down the street. Toothpick. Suddenly, the man was pushed over, grabbing him. He was pinned by a wooden stake at his throat that Sam was holding. Dean and Karina ran up to Sam who was losing his mind over a strange man.

Man yelled, "Hey!"

"I know who you are. Or should I say, what?"

Man looked down at the stake, "Oh my god, please don't kill me."

Dean inferred, "Uh, Sam..."

"It took me a hell of a long time but I got it."

Man asked, horrified. "What?"

"It's your M.O. that gave you away. Going after pompous jerks, giving them just desserts.'

Karina was reading Sam's thoughts, connecting all the dots. Meaning one thing.

"Your kind loves that, don't they?"

"Yeah, sure okay. Just put the stake down."

"Sam, maybe you should--"

Sam yelled at Dean, "NO!! There's only one creature powerful enough to do what you're doing. Making reality out of nothing, sticking people in time loops. Brainwashing memories.'

"In fact, you'd pretty much have to be a god. You'd have to be a Trickster."

"Mister, my name is Ed Coleman. My wife's name is Amelia. I got two kids, for crying out loud, I sell ad space!!"

"Don't lie to me!! I know what you are!! We've killed one of your kind before!!"

Terrified man was comforting himself to a trickster. Not any Trickster, the same Trickster that trio killed before. Bickering moments at college, making them divide. At last, Sam finally got it.

"Actually, bucko, you didn't."

Sam was glaring at Trickster, still holding on to the stake. "Why are you doing this?"

"You're joking, right? You Huntress and Chuckleheads tried to kill me last time. Why wouldn't I do this?"

Karina harshly asked Trickster, "Dexter Hasselback, what did you do to him?"

He looked at Karina, then Dean, and Sam. "That putz? He said he didn't believe in wormholes, so I dropped him in one. Huh?"

He laughed as Dean and Karina looked at Sam who was still pissed. "Then you guys showed up. I made you the second you hit town."

"So this is fun for you? Killing Dean and Karina's humanity, making her forget, over and over again?"

"One-- yes, it is fun." Dean and Karina raised their eyebrows, offended. He continued, "And two-- this is so not about killing Dean and Karina's humanity.'

"This joke is on you, Sam. Watching your brother die and your partner's being gone every day...'

"Forever."

"You son of a bitch."

"How long will it take you to realize? You can't save your brother and Huntress...no matter what?"

"Oh yeah? I kill you, this all ends now."

Sam put the stake near his throat. Trickster was holding up his hands. Surrendering.

"Oh-oh, hey, whoa! Okay. Look. I was playing around. You can't take a joke, fine. You're out of it. Tomorrow, you wake up, it'll be Wednesday. I swear."

"You're lying."

"If I am, you know where to find me-- having pancakes at the diner."

Huntress and the Winchesters looked at each other, sharing the same thought.

Sam returned his eyes to Trickster, "No. Easier to just kill you."

"Sorry, kiddo. Can't have that." Trickster snapped his fingers.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Sam Winchester abruptly woke up, hearing blasting music. No more of his despising song. He sat up on his bed, looking out in the distance. He now recognized two people in the bathroom, together. Standing in front of a mirror.

Dean Winchester was brushing his teeth. Karina Leone was ironing her dry hair. Wavy.

They both looked at Sam in unison. Karina waved to Sam as she finished her piece, smiling at him. Dean leaned up from the sink, "What, you gonna sleep all day?"

"No Asia."

"Yeah, I know. This station sucks."

Karina was combing her piece with her fingers, "Hey! That's my man's theme song!" Dean rolled his eyes. Her point on Marty McFly.

Sam stared at the clock radio, Wednesday. He gasped in excitement, "It's Wednesday!!"

He looked at them, and Karina furrowed her eyebrows. Amused. "Yeah, that's what happened after Tuesday. Good job!"

She faked ecstatic smiles at Sam, pulling two thumbs up. She turned to the bathroom. Cleaning her hair supplies on the sink. Dean suggested, "Turn that off, will you?"

Sam was smiling relieved as he climbed out of bed. Excited. "What, are you kidding me? This isn't the most beautiful song you guys ever heard?"

"Yes?"/"No." Dean and Karina walked to Sam, suspecting his mood.

Dean asked, "Jeez. How many Tuesdays did you have?"

Sam admittedly answered his question as he put his button-up shirt over his gray shirt. "I don't know. I lost count. Hey, wait. What do you remember?"

"I remember you were pretty whacked out of it yesterday," said Dean.

"I remember we were running to the Trickster," said Karina.

In unison, "No, that's about it."

He smiled at them as he was buttoning up his shirt. "All right, pack your stuff. Let's get the hell out of town-- now."

Dean asked, "No breakfast?"

"No breakfast."

Dean and Karina shared looks at each other and proceeded. "Okay, dumbass and I will be at the parking lot."

"I'll meet you guys there."

Dean and Karina grabbed their stuff, their bags, and their weapons. Their everything. Karina couldn't help but think about Sam's mood lately when he was running up to Trickster. Suddenly, he was playing a little too intense about the time loops. But in her gut, it's not just about the time loops.

The wind was blowing Karina's hair off her shoulders, she was drowning in thoughts as she thought more about Sam. Dean walked up to her from behind, "You don't look all there, what's up?"

Dean opened the trunk, and the compartment filled with hunting supplies. Karina set down her bag, "I don't know... Haven't you noticed anything strange with Sam lately?"

"Well, this morning that was strange."

"No, I mean. Way, way, before then... like... after he killed that guy, Jake, and how he killed Gordon?"

"I mean... yeah... That's all who he is, Kay. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I know... I'm just... concerned... I thought I-"

"You thought what?"

Karina inhaled her words, her thoughts. She looked at Dean, shaking her head. She smiled at him, "Nothing." Dean nodded understandably and patted her shoulder.

They both continued packing up their stuff in the trunk. Dean pulled the rifle out of the compartment, he put it in his duffel bag. He closed the compartment, and put bag his and Karina in the trunk. They both heard footsteps, walking behind them.

Without looking, Dean was talking to Sam, he thought. "Are you sure we should let the Trickster go?" He closed the trunk. Dean and Karina turned their backs. Eyes widened.

Cal was holding a handgun, pointing at them. "Gimme your wallets."

Dean Winchester and Karina Leone had their hands up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy, just relax."

He yelled at Dean, not relaxing. "I am relaxed!"

Karina spoke calmly to him, "Okay... Nobody has to get hurt, okay? Let's just talk it out."

Meanwhile, Sam was packing his clothes in his bag. All of the sudden...

BANG!! BANG!!

He snapped his head around, hearing not one, but two gunshots. He thought it was Dean. He shouted his name. Cal was running around the corner, avoiding the scene. Sam Winchester hurried down the steps from his room, he gasped at the view of the scene. His worst nightmare.

Dean Winchester was laying aside on the ground. Gunshot into the chest. Karina Leone was lying on her back. Gunshot to the heart. Her right hand lay on the ground. Their eyes are closed, not breathing. Not moving. They were bleeding, running from their chest.

Sam Winchester rushed to them. Hovering over them. "No, no, no, no. Hey, hey, come on, not today, not today. This isn't supposed to happen today, come on..."

Sam closed his eyes, waiting. Waiting to see them again, again, again on Wednesday. So he can fix it again. As he opened his eyes, Dean and Karina remained lifeless. Not speaking. Not smiling. Not laughing. Not bickering. Not glaring. Not joking.

Sam shifted his teary eyes to Karina who was supposed to be alive. Then he realized two people gave each other a choice. Either they die or they leave. Two people he cared about the most in the world, died in his arms.

Sam Winchester was crying as he picked Karina Leone up. His right hand laid across her cheek. His tears laid upon her face, caressing her. Feeling no heartbeat. Lifeless.

"I'm supposed to wake up."

He looked between them, sobbing his tears. He laid his head against Karina's forehead. Karina's hand was laying comforting on Dean's right hand as he was still gone for the past 24 years of Sam's life. Karina was still gone for the past two and half years of Sam's life.

Sam Winchester was finally alone without Dean Winchester and Karina Leone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
130K 2.5K 40
Dallas Winters was raised to be a hunter. When she was two, her mother died because of a yellow-eyed demon. Her father wanted revenge for her death...
842 26 9
Y/n, a badass huntress in the world of Supernatural, is working on a case when she ends up with the assistance of Sam and Dean Winchester. If only sh...
10K 397 72
"𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚... 𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞." After the days of 365, Huntress and the Winchesters went their separate ways over the promise. Sam went to H...