๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Por DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Mรกs

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐—

246 11 4
Por DWeber02

During that same morning, Dean and Karina were at the hospital. Dean was sitting on a chair beside Bobby, while Karina was standing beside Bobby across from Dean. Bobby was sitting in bed, looking over the papers from the investigation.

Karina couldn't help but think about what Bobby's wife was yelling at him. She crossed her arms by asking him, "Hey... Bobby... those things that your wife told you... Did that happen?"

Bobby looked down, sad in his eyes. He lightly shook his head, "Everybody got into hunting somehow."

"I'm so sorry..."

He shook his head, looking between them. "Don't be sorry. If it weren't for you guys, I'd still be lost in there... or dead. Thank you."

Dean softened his smile on Bobby, Bobby looked at Dean for a moment. Proud of him. Karina gently put on Bobby's shoulder, softly smiling at him. Bobby looked up at Karina, feeling so proud of her too.

Especially all the rumors he heard, and lores about her. He couldn't be happier for her being his family, especially to her boys. He looked up at Karina and gently patted her hand on his shoulder.

Sam entered, seeing Bobby and Karina have a connection to each other. They moved their hands away, waiting for Sam's reveal on Jeremy. He walked up, standing beside Karina.

"So... the stoner boy wasn't in his dorm. My guess is he's long gone by now."

"He ain't much of a stoner." Bobby picked up a picture of Jeremy and looked at it.

Dean asked, "No?"

"No. His name's Jeremy Frost-- full-on genius-- 160 I.Q. which is saying something. Considering his dad took a baseball bat to his head.'

Bobby picked another paper and handed it to Sam. "Here's Father of the Year. He died before Jeremy was 10."

Sam commented on the picture, "Looks like a real sweetheart."

"Injury gave him Charcot-Wilbrand, he hasn't dreamt since."

Karina spoke up, "That's when he was drugging himself with the root."

"Yep."

Dean asked, "How did he know how to dig up your worst nightmare and throw it at you?"

"Hey, he was rooting around in my skull. God knows what he saw in there."

Sam asked Bobby, "Yeah, how'd he get in there in the first place? Isn't he supposed to have some of your hair, your DNA, or something?"

Karina inferred, "Yeah."

"Yeah. Before I knew it was him, he offered me a beer. I drank it. Dumbest friggin thing."

Dean's face came to the realization, he was giving a nervous laugh. "Oh, I don't know. It wasn't that dumb."

Sam, Karina, and Bobby looked at him with his comment. Karina tilted her head at Dean, eyes widened. Sam inferred, "Dean, you didn't."

Dean defended, "I was thirsty."

Karina shouted at him, "Are you serious?!? Brilliant! Now he's going after either one of you."

"Well, now we just have to find him first."

Sam and Karina shook their heads at Dean. Bobby mentioned. "We better work fast...  and coffee up. 'Cause, the one thing we cannot do is fall asleep."

***

Two days later. Two days later after not finding Jeremy. Two days later after Dean caffeinated pissed off. Dean was behind the wheel, zoned in. Pissing off. Sam was sitting next to him. Karina was leaning against the front seat in the back, reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

"I mean, this Jeremy guy's not a friggin ghost. Where the hell could he be?"

"Dean, you sure you don't want me to drive? You seem a little..." Dean looked over to him, eyes widened. Trying to keep awake. "... caffeinated."

Dean yelled at him, "Thanks for the news flash, Edison!!"

Karina sighed as she recited the quote from the book, "Oh! That gentleness! How far more potent it is than force!"

Dean was quickly shaking his head like a maniac. He looked at Karina who was still reading. "Kay, will you stop reciting stuff that doesn't make sense on every turn I turn!!"

Karina was quietly smiling in her book, laughing to herself. Sam looked down, grinning at the sight of Karina. Pressing his lips together. Suddenly, Dean's phone rang. For a short while, he was struggling to get his phone while his hands were on the wheel.

This view of Dean was entertaining to see Sam and Karina in the car.

He picked up the call, already knowing it was Bobby. "Tell me you got something!"

"Strip club was a bust, huh?"

"Yeah."

"That was our last lead."

"WHAT THE HELL, BOBBY?!!"

"Don't yell at me, boy. I'm working my ass off here."

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm-I'm tired."

"Well, who ain't?"

"What's Bela got?"

Bobby turned to Bela who was working on the spirit board. "What do you got, Bela?"

"Sorry. Sometimes, the spirit world is in a chatty mood, and sometimes it isn't."

Bobby turned to Dean, "She's got nothing."

"Great!! Well, I'm just gonna go blow my brains out now!!"

Dean hung up his phone and threw it on his lap. He hit the steering wheel, grunting angrily. Karina flipped over to the previous pages. Found a page that she read, where she kept a post-it note. She began reciting another quote to piss Dean off even more.

"It is a pity that doing one's best does not always answer."

Dean looked out of the window, grunting at Karina's annoying recitation. Karina smiled, gently closed the book, and set it aside. The Impala came down the road, and Dean suddenly turned the car on a side road. He parked under the clearing of woods. He shut off the engine and gave up.

"Alright, that's it. I'm done."

Dean slid himself down on his seat, resting his head. Closing his eyes, "Taking myself a long-overdue nap."

"Are you insane? Jeremy will come after you."

"That's the idea."

Sam asked, "Excuse me."

Dean opened his eyes, looking over at Sam. "Come on, man. We can't find him, so let me come to me."

Dean shut his eyes while Sam was talking to him. "On his own turf-- where he's basically a god?"

"I can handle it."

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other. Karina turned to Dean, "Not alone you can't."

She ripped part of Dean's hair, and he reacted to it. She gave some parts to Sam in his hand. Dean exclaimed by touching his head where Karina ripped off. "OW!!  What are you doing?"

"We're coming with you."

"No, you not?"

Sam inferred, "Why not? At least then, it'll be three against one."

Dean opened his mouth and then closed his mouth. Hesitating. Awkwardly.

"'Cause I don't want you digging around in my head."

"Too bad."

Sam Winchester, Karina Leone, and Dean Winchester were sleeping in the Impala. The boys' heads leaned against their windows, while Karina's arms were resting on the front seat, leaning her head gently on her arms. Their eyes remain peacefully shut.

Sam woke up first, clearing his throat. Karina rose her head, almost half asleep. She started blinking her eyes to wake up. "Dean." Sam hit Dean on the arm, and he woke up forcefully.

"Dean."

"Jeez. For the love of God." He started to look around, "What are we still doing here?"

"I have no idea."

Somewhere, there were branches cracking in deep woods. Karina looked at them, "There's someone out there."

They all got out of the car, they were walking around. Staying together in different directions.

Suddenly, there was a distant song playing. Playing Dream a Little Dream of Me. Dean turned on his back as the light appeared at the narrow spot in the forest. There was Lisa in a dress, smiling at Dean. She was sitting on a little picnic blanket with a basket.

"Hey... You gonna sit down?"

Dean didn't move an inch, he just gazed at her. She had a glass of red wine in her hand, she reached for another wine-filled glass for Dean on the basket. She smiled at him, "Come on. We only have an hour before we have to pick Ben up from baseball."

She held a glass for him. Sam and Karina were standing behind Dean, watching it silently. They were taking in what Dean was dreaming about. He looked over at them, "I've never had this dream before."

They both knew that it was a lie. Dean looked over to Lisa, he could hear Sam's footsteps walking toward him. Wanted to comfort him. Dean warned him, not looking back. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Sorry."

Lisa smiled, "Dean... I love you..."

Dean's face was smitten after her three little words. It meant something to him that he could never have. Karina was reading Dean's mind, already knowing how he was feeling. Whatever he was feeling, she felt the same. Especially, she had been dreaming or hallucinating a person beside her.

Suddenly, the scene was flickering, and then it disappeared. Trio started to look around while Dean asked them. "Where'd she go?"

Sam was looking into the woods until Jermy came out behind a tree. Watching them.

"Guys."

Sam took off after Jeremy, and Jeremy was running away. In order, Karina and Dean followed Sam's running into the woods. Chasing after Jeremy. Sam and Karina continued on, never taking their eyes off of Jeremy. But for Dean a short second, he was lost for a moment.

He kept running in the same direction, but he stopped. Seeing the woods of trees isn't real, not seeing Sam and Karina in front of him anymore. He turned around, taking everything he saw.

"Okay."

The woods that he had been seeing was a narrow hallway covered with realistic trees of the wood. Wallpaper on the walls, picture frames. Doors remained wooden. He realized he was in the motel. Alone by himself.

Meanwhile, Sam and Karina were still chasing after Jeremy. Karina stopped Sam, not hearing Dean's running behind her. They both stopped, looking around. Panting. They yelled his name.

"DEAN!?!"

Dean was walking down the hallway, cautiously looking at every door. When he approached the end of the hallway, a door opened itself. Slowly. Wanted him to walk inside. He walked inside, hearing the clicking sound. He recognized the room where he, Sam, and Karina were staying in.

Across the room, there was a shadow figure of a man. Sitting on a chair by the desk. He was clicking on and off of the lampstand. Zoning in, not moving an inch, but a click.

Dean walked further to the figure and asked, "Jeremy?"

A man kept clicking the lamp. Repeatedly. Until the last click was on. A man moved his face from his shoulder, revealing Dean Winchester.

Dean was shocked at his version of himself. Turning an inch to the side of the face. A figure slowly stood up, turning himself. Seeing the real Dean in front of him. "Hey, Dean."

Dean smiled, "Well, are you a handsome son of a gun."

"We need to talk."

Dean nodded as he began to walk in a circle. Seeing a reflected version of himself. Another Dean followed his steps. As he followed his mind and steps as well as himself.

"I get it. I get it. I'm my own worst nightmare, is that it? Huh? Kind of like the Superman III junkyard scene-- a little mano y mano with myself?"

"Joke all you want, smartass. But you can't lie to me. I know the truth. I know how dead you are inside... how worthless you feel. I know how you look into a mirror... and hate what you see."

Dean nodded slightly. Knowing that he was right. He tried to move aside, "Sorry, pal. It's not gonna work." Dean smiled, "You're not real."

"Sure I am. I'm you."

"I don't think so... 'cause see, this is my siesta. Not yours." Dean raised his left hand, "All I gotta do is snap my fingers and you go bye-bye."

He snapped his fingers as promised. Nothing happens. He repeatedly snapped his fingers again and again. Nothing was still happening. Dean was watching himself, failing, then he moved his hand aside.

Dean raised his eyebrows, giving him a nod. "I'm not going anywhere. Neither are you."

The door slammed shut behind him and locked engaged itself. All the smiles and smirking were gone on his face. All of those turned into seriousness as he spoke.

Lifting up a pistol gun, "Like I said... we need to talk."

Suddenly, Sam and Karina woke up to a great-sounding bang. They realized they were back in the Impala again. They both looked over at Dean who was still sleeping on his side. Sam called his name, hitting him on the arm again. Karina's eyes widen already knowing that it is not Dean.

"Sam! It's not Dean!!" Figure woke up after Karina's warning to Sam. It was Jeremy.

Jeremy turned, holding on to the baseball bat. He hit Sam in the gut, then he hit Karina in the head. They were both groaning in pain. They opened the door, coming out of the car.

They were both crawling out of the car, while Karina was holding on to Sam. Her head was dripping blood from the effect. Jeremy came around the car, holding the bat on his shoulder.

"Boy, you just don't know when to leave well enough alone, do you?"

They were both backing up away as Jeremy was walking toward them, closing the doors in a process. Jeremy was towering over them as they were crawling backward away from him.

"You're a psycho."

"You're wrong."

"Yeah? Tell that to Dr. Gregg."

"The doc?" Jeremy leaned against the car as he was talking to Sam and Karina who remained down on the grass. Holding up his baseball bat. "No, no, the doc's the one who got me hooked on this stuff, then he took it away. But I needed it, and he wouldn't let me have it. "

Karina asked him, "So you killed him?"

"So I can dream again. You know what that's like, not being able to dream? You never rest, not really. It's like being awake for 15 years."

"Hey do me a favor. Grab a dictionary and look up "addict." I believe your face is on there."

Jeremy leaned down toward Karina, holding a bat out at her. "I just want to be left alone. I just want to dream."

Karina nodded, sarcastically, "Yeah... you're perfectly balanced. I'm sorry, we can't do that."

"That's the wrong answer."

Sam and Karina suddenly pulled their bodies flat against the ground. They looked around, seeing they were tied to railroad spikes down on the ground. Unable to move. Hands and feet. He looked at them as he was standing by their feet. He was examining the bat in his hands still.

"I'm getting better and better at this. Stronger and stronger all the time. But you, your friend, and your brother... You're not waking up... Not this time. I'm not gonna let you."

"I mean, you're going to Hell and you won't lift a finger to stop it.' Two Deans remained to circle around the room again. Dean continued on, "Talk about self-esteem. Then again, I guess it's not much a life worth saving, now is it?"

Dean was talking to himself to wake up, "Wake up Dean. Come on, wake up."

"I mean, after all, you got nothing, outside of Sam and Karina." They both stopped, and he continued on. Getting Dean's tensions. "You are nothing. You're as mindless and obedient as an attack dog."

Dean smiled a little, "That's not true."

"No? What are the things that you want? What are the things that you dream?'

"I mean, your car-- that's Dad's. Your favorite leather jacket-- Dad's. Your music-- Dad's. Your friend, Kay-- Dad's. Do you have an original thought?'

Dean scoffed, not admitting it. He continued on, "No. No, all there is, "Watch out for Sammy. Look out for your little brother, boy!" You can still hear your Dad's voice in your head, can't you?'

"Clear as a bell."

"Just shut up."

He walked toward Dean, face-to-face. "I mean, think about it... all he ever does is train you, boss you around. But Sam... Sam, he doted on. Sam, he loved. How about Karina for example? He was proud of her before he knew her. I mean, she was willing to do anything for John. Like his dearest friend."

"I mean it. I'm getting angry."

"Dad knew who you really were. A good soldier and nothing else. Daddy's blunt little instrument. Your own father didn't care whether you lived or died. Why should you?"

Dean was furious, pushing the version of himself. "SON OF A BITCH!!"

The figure hit himself on the back of the wall above the desk, landing on it. "My father was an obsessed bastard!!"

Figure tried to get up, but Dean was so strong and quick. He kicked him down on the desk again. He held the pistol rifle, hitting it across his jaw, then pinned him to the wall with it.

"All that crap he dumped on me about protecting Sam-- that was his crap!! He's the one who couldn't protect his family!!'

Dean began hitting him in the face twice, he continued on. Pinning him again. "He's the one who let Mom die!! Who wasn't there for Sam!! I always was!! For Karina!?! She sacrificed everything for him!! Her home!! Her life!! Her humanity!! For us!!'

"For the past two and half years, he's the one who left her helpless!! Her self-harm!! Her nightmares!! Her screamings!! I was always there!! It wasn't fair!! I didn't deserve what he put on me!!'

Dean raised the gun, and aimed at him, "AND I DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO HELL!!"

Dean shot the figure in the chest, letting blood shoot out from the body. Dean lowered the weapon, looking at him. He's dead. Blood splattered on its face as the eyes remained closed.

Finally, at last... Dean saw his true humanity. His true humanity was Sam and Karina together.

Sam and Karina were being hit by Jeremy on the legs by the bat. They're not able to move.

Karina was trying to reach her hidden knife in her sleeve but the rope got her wrists closed tightly.

Sam was muttering to himself, trying to control the dream. Karina was trying too, but the wound on her head. Made her dizzy, dripping more blood.

Dean approached Dean who was still dead. All of a sudden Dean's eyes flickered open, and they were black. Meaning one thing, a demon who was possessing his body. After Ruby's warning.

Dean's eyes widen at the figure of himself being possessed. It sat up, looking into his eyes.

"You can escape me, Dean. You're gonna die. And this-- this is what you're gonna become."

Jeremy was holding out a bat to Sam, he was hovering over him. Sam was looking at Karina who was dizzy and helpless. He was panting heavily from the attack Jeremy put on him.

"You can't stop me. There's nothing I can't do in here."

"Because of the dream root."

"That's right."

Sam turned his head toward him as he sneered his words. "Yeah? Well, you're forgetting something."

Jeremy raised the bat over the shoulder, ready to attack him more. "What's that?"

He smiled, "I took the Dream Root too."

Suddenly, there was a demanding voice calling out for Jeremy. That peculiar voice gave Jeremy tension. Remembering the voice. He quickly turned, seeing who was in the woods.

It was his father, standing at the edge of the woods.

"No. No. Dad?"

"YOU ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU, BOY!!"

Jeremy backed away from his father. All of a sudden, Sam raised himself, hitting Jeremy's head with the bat. Railspikes disappeared on Karina, including the wound on her head. Then Sam hit him again on the head. Killing him in his sleep.

Forcefully, the trio woke up in the Impala. Breathing heavily, and looking at each other. Nodded.

The mission is accomplished.

***

Back at the motel room, Karina was brushing her hair. Down on her shoulders. She wanted to never do that dream root thing again. She shuddered to even think about it. She couldn't help but read Dean differently.

He seemed to remain calm after what happened. Like the weight was off his shoulders a bit.

She couldn't figure out why though.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Sam and Bobby entered the room. Dean was on the phone, he closed the phone when he heard the door open.

He turned around as soon Sam and Bobby entered. "Hey, you guys seen Bela? She's not in her room. She's not answering her phone."

Karina squinted her eyes at him, "Dude, don't tell me you have a crush on her."

Dean cocked his head, blankly staring at her. Telling her that he doesn't. She raised her eyebrows to be sure. He raised his arm, and his eyes widened. Shooking his head, Karina gave in.

Sam answered, "She must've taken off or something."

"Just like that? It's a little weird." Karina tilted her head, looking at Dean. Crossing her arms. He shouted at her, "Kay, I don't!!"

Bobby began to speak up his mind, "Yeah well, if you ask me what's weird is why she helped us in the first place."

"I thought you saved her life."

Bobby looked at Dean in confusion, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Karina asked, "Flagstaff?"

"Flagstaff was for the amulet. I gave her a good deal. That's all."

Trio looked at each other, confused. Sam turned to Bobby, "Well, then why did--?"

"You guys better check your pockets." The boys checked their pockets, not getting the metaphor. Karina rolled her eyes. Bobby finished the thought, "Not literally."

They all stop at what they're doing. Then came to realization in Karina from Bela's glance. She looked at the safe, and Sam and Dean looked at Karina. Followed her gaze to the safe. "No, no, no, no."

He went over to the safe and opened it. Revealing the Colt and bullets are gone.

"The Colt." Dean looked over to Sam as he slammed the safe shut. "Bela stole the Colt."

Bobby yelled, "Damn it, boys!!"

Karina growled in frustration as she was packing her stuff together. Grabbing her jacket with blades, her bag, and along with her mother's blade in her hand.

After seeing what Karina was doing, Dean walked over to his bag, "Pack your crap."

Sam asked, "Why? Where are we going?"

"We're gonna go hunt the bitch down."

They all went outside, packing their bags in the trunk. Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "Hey, guys, I was wondering-- when you were in my head, what did you see?"

Sam answered, "Jeremy. He kept us separated from you. Easier to beat our brains out, I guess."  Dean scoffed, "What about you? You never said."

Dean shook his head, "Nothing. I was looking for you the whole time."

Dean took the keys out of the lock of the trunk and closed it. They all get in the car, sitting on the front seat together. Dean sighed as he thought more about his dream, words he was informed.

"Guys..."

"Yeah?"

"I've been doing some thinking. And... Well, the thing is... I don't want to die...'

Sam and Karina's faces were softened, hearing Dean's words. "I don't want to go to Hell..."

Sam and Karina looked at each other. Even though Sam said so repeatedly to Dean, he decided to let Karina spare a few words for his brother. Her friend. Karina sighed for a moment to choose.

She did... She chose to save Dean.

"Alright, Dean Winchester... we'll find a way to save you."

Dean looked over to her first, and then to Sam. he looked away, nodding. Smiling a little while Karina was hopefully smiling at him. "Okay, good." Sam nodded at him, reassuring.

"You can't escape me, Dean. You're gonna die. And this? This is what you're gonna become."

He snapped his fingers... Darkly.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.8K 102 16
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš: อ€ฬ—โž›โ› ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค [DEAN WINCHESTER] ------------------- ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต dean winchester and maddison lancaster ...
79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
61.9K 2.3K 103
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
26.6K 725 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...