๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Od DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Viac

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐•

316 11 16
Od DWeber02

Twas a year ago during the holiday season. There was a missing man who suddenly disappeared before Christmas. Who disappeared from his family's home. Not only one man, but a series of family members every year on Christmas disappeared.

On the magical holiday, joy transforms into horror for the family. The only one who can solve the mystery is Huntress and the Winchesters.

"My daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream, and now I'm talking to the FBI."

"And you didn't see any of it?" asked Dean, who was in his suit.

"No, he was... he was just gone."

"The doors were locked? There was no forced entry?"

"That's right."

"Does anybody else have a key?"

"My parents."

"Where do they live?"

"Florida."

Just in time, Sam and Karina walked out of the house. After investigating the clues. Sam was in his usual suit while Karina had her blazer and pants as well. Hair transformed into a flatiron ponytail.

She sent soft gratitude to the woman, "Thanks for letting us have a look around, Mrs. Walsh. I think we got everything that we need. We're all set."

"We'll be in touch."

Trio began to walk out of the porch until she stopped them. "Agents..." They all turned, seeing her face terrified and close to tears. "The-the police said my husband might have been kidnapped."

Dean said, "Could be."

"Then why haven't the kidnappers called? O-or-or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?"

Sam sent his soft words to her, "We're very sorry."

They went their separate ways as Mrs. Walsh entered her home, and the agents began to discuss the investigation. Dean began questioning Sam and Karina, "Find anything?"

Sam sighed, "Stocking, mistletoe..." He grabbed something from his pocket, "This."

Dean examined a miniature object that Sam passed on, "A tooth? Where was this?"

"In the chimney."

"Chimney? No way a man fits up a chimney. It's too narrow."

Karina interred, "No way he fits up in one piece except an overweight man who says ho-ho-ho."

Dean nodded understandably, "Alright, so, if dad went up the chimney--"

Karina finished his thought, "We need to find out what creature dragged him up there."

Sam Winchester and Karina Leone were alone together at the motel. They both were discussing the investigation until Sam had the worst theory about what it could be. That made Karina start reading her book of choice. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

Upon every page she turned, she examined the computer screen of what was Sam researching his theory. This was beyond crazy to him than Dean Winchester. She laughed silently as she returned the page. Sam looked at the distance hearing her silent laughter, he turned his head back to her.

Annoyed.

"Can you stop laughing and help me with this case?"

"Trust me, Sam. I will when you stop researching the theory you predicted. It's beyond crazy even for you."

Sam shook his head lightly. Karina shifted her eyes to Sam, smiling with curiosity. She closed her book with her thumb on the page. She lightly tapped on Sam's arm. "Hey."

"What?"

"What's your Christmas tradition to you, Sam Winchester?"

He grinned uncomfortably. "Ahh, I rather not talk about it."

"Why not? It's a joyous holiday... I bet it was with your father and your brother."

"It was really not my favorite time of holiday. That's all."

Karina scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and suspension at Sam. "Maybe Dicken was mistaken enough to write Scrooge in the first place. Should've been Sam Winchester."

He nodded lightly, pressing his mouth together. He leaned back to the couch, looking across at Karina. Sitting legs crossed on the couch beside him. "Alright, your turn. What was your tradition?"

"Embracing Eartha Kitt. Always been an awfully good girl to Santa."

Sam nodded lightly, already knowing that she won't ever tell him about her past still. Why did she want to know him but she won't open up herself to him, but to his brother?

Speaking of the Devil, Dean entered the motel. Carrying bags of groceries in his arms. At first sight, was Sam and Karina sitting together on the couch. Having a conversation.

"So was I right? Is it the serial-killing chimney sweep?"

Sam made a side comment that made Karina laugh softly as she set down her book on the table. "Yep. It's, uh,  it's actually Dick Van Dyke."

Dean looked at his brother, confused. "Who?"

Sam and Karina looked at him. Karina asked Dean, surprised. "Are you serious? Had you been living in the cave?"

"Mary Poppins."

"Who's that?"

Karina opened her mouth, shocked. Rubbing her face. Sam waved his hand to Dean, "Oh, come on-- never mind."

Dean was still confused but he moved on. He walked behind the couch, heading toward his bed. Taking off his jacket, "It turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month."

"Oh, yeah?"

Sam waved his right arm behind Karina's back. Without noticing. Sam and Karina had their eyes on Dean. "Yeah."

Karina asked, "He dragged up the chimney as well?"

"Don't know. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof." Trio shared intrigued looks on each other before Dean continued. "So, what the hell do you think we're dealing with?"

Karina turned to Sam, arms crossed. Smiling, cocking her head. Waiting for him to spit it out.

Sam glanced at Karina's face, and sighed softly. Hesitating his answer, "Actually, I have an idea."

"Yeah?"

"It's... gonna sound crazy."

"What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?" Karina looked down on her lap, pressing her lips together. Trying not to laugh. Finally, Sam answered the question.

"Um... evil Santa." Karina lifted her head to Dean, raising her eyebrows. Eyes widened. Dean paused, taking all in with the answer and Karina's face. He nodded as he admitted.

"Yeah, that's crazy."

"Yeah... I mean, I'm just saying that there's some version of the anti-Claus in every culture. You got Belsnickel, Krampus, Black Peter." Sam showed some pictures to Dean as passed by. "Whatever you want to call it, there's all sorts of lore."

Dean examined the pictures as he asked, "Saying what?"

"Saying back in the day, Santa's brother went rogue and now he shows up around Christmas time but instead of bringing presents, he punishes the wicked."

"By hauling their ass up chimneys?"

"For starters, yeah."

Dean looked at Sam, "So, this is your theory, huh? Santa's shady brother?"

"Well, I'm just saying that's what the lore says."

"Santa doesn't have a brother. There is no Santa."

"Yeah, I know. You're the one who told me that in the first place, remember?"

Sam and Dean looked at each other, longingly. They both turned their eyes away from each other. Karina began reading from them, thinking about Sam's answer to her question. Maybe their Christmas was not very good for hers in the past.

Karina looked down, playing with her fingers. Regretting her pinning on Sam.

Sam continued on, "Yeah, you know what, I could be wrong." He sighed as he shut his laptop, "I... got to be wrong."

"Maybe, maybe not. Kay, what do you think?"

Karina looked at Dean as she exhaled. "I think Sammy lost his marbles, but... it's worth the try. What do you mean by "maybe not"?"

"I did a little digging. Turns out both victims visited the same place before they got snatched."

Sam and Karina shared looks before Sam asked his brother. "Where?"

***

Outside upon the non-snowy weather, the trio walked in the village. Not any village, Santa's village. Children were playing with their families. Elves and reindeer were spreading around the village. Trees and buildings of holiday cheer were everywhere in sight.

"It does kind of lend credence to the theory, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but Anti-Claus? Couldn't be."

Karina grinned at Sam beside her, "Hey, it could be a Christmas miracle to kill Krampus."

Dean spoke up, "Hey, speaking of, we should have one this year."

Sam asked, "Have one what?"

"A Christmas."

Karina gasped with excitement, "That would be fun!! Our first Dynamic Trio's Christmas!!"

Dean nodded with a soft smile, "Yeah."

Sam scoffed as he chuckled. "No thanks."

Dean suggested more, "No, we'll get a tree, a little Boston market, just like when we were little. Plus, Karina's here now. Like she said on our first Christmas together."

"Dean, those weren't exactly Hallmark memories for me, you know."

"What are you talking about? We had some great Christmases."

"Whose childhood are you talking about?"

"Sam Winchester, will you stop being Scrooge for one second? My memories weren't too bad either but I wouldn't mind spending time with two men I admired on my holiday. Every single girl's dream."

Dean pointed a finger at Karina, "What she said. Come on, Sam."

Sam stopped walking, looking at their eyes. "No, just... no."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam, surprised by how he was acting. Why this behavior? Why now? Sam looked at them with sad, longing looks in his eyes. "All right, Grinch." Dean walked away. Karina sighed deeply as she followed Dean's steps, leaving Sam looking at the statue of reindeer.

Dean and Karina went their separate ways, examining the village. Trying to find the familiar clues like sulfur or anything simple to find. Karina approached one building, seeing a family of two. Not just any family. A familiar family that brought closer to the home of her own.

Father and a little girl were painting Christmas ornaments. Smiling and laughing together. The Huntress was standing from a far distance. Reminiscing her memories from many years ago.

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

O Tannenbaum by Vince Guaraldi was playing upon the player. A record player. A familiar little bronze arm was reaching up to the tree. Familiar dark brown eyes laid upon the tree, taking all in of the lights. Smiling delightfully at the lighted Christmas tree. 

It was Karina Brian at a young age.

Her hair was in a low ponytail with a small snowflake dress. She was standing on a small stool, decorating the tree on her own. She wanted to surprise her father by her decorating their own tree while he was on the case.

Ghost case from Georgia.

It was snowing lightly upon the windows. In the cleaned house alone in the living room. The furniture surrounding her fireplace lit up with the hanging stockings of two. A plate of Christmas cookies for her, her father, and of course for Santa Claus.

The front door opened. Revealing a worn-out middle-aged man with bags on his shoulders. He smelled the scent of cookies, he smiled softly as he walked inside. Shutting the door behind him.

He set down the bags beside the door. Footsteps follow the distant music from the living room. The sight of his daughter reaching up to the tree with another ornament, smiling at how lucky it was to have a daughter of his own. Even without Victoria, he missed her every day.

Karina turned her head to her back. Smiling excitedly at a familiar someone she loved so much.

"Father!!"

She ran up to him as he was smiling widely with his winning smile in his lighted blue eyes. He kneeled down on his knees, letting his daughter run up to him. Arms opened wide, and they both embraced each other. Heads on each shoulder, eyes closed. Feeling the warmth of each other.

"My darling girl..."

They both pulled back, sharing eyes with each other. Smiling so dearly. Kyle was holding Karina's arms. He began caressing Karina's small face with a smile. "Merry Christmas!!"

"Merry Christmas Karina... This is a wonderful surprise." Karina looked sad when Kyle caught her expression. "What's wrong?"

"I can't reach the star up to the top of the tree, it's not nearly done yet."

"Well, you are short."

Karina put her hands on her hips, angry at him. "I'm short, but I can kick ass!"

"Yes, you can, Karina. I never doubted you for kicking ass. Especially mine." Karina smiled at Kyle for his belief in her. For many days before, she had been watching and learning her father's fighting movements. Getting better and better every day. "Can we do this together? For Mommy?"

Karina nodded excitedly, "Please!!"

"Ok."

He stood up, putting his hands on Karina. Pulling her up from the floor. He carried her lighted weight body in his arms, walking up to the medium-sized tree. Green with colorful ornaments, and white sparkling surrounding the ornaments.

Kyle grabbed a sterling crystal, a beautiful star topper from the table. They both smiled at how the sparkles formed the lights around the tree. Kyle had his right hand on the star, and Karina's left hand held the star. As you can see clearly on her left forearm, no scars. No coverup is needed.

Karina Leone hasn't arrived yet in the present.

Kyle Brian and Karina Brian were smiling and laughing together as they both set the star together. For Victoria Brian as you're familiar with... Miss Victoria Leone. Kyle was looking at Karina who was taking all in with the lights for the holiday season. He kissed her cheek, and she giggled. He smiled at her sweet laughter as they both took a view of their O Tannenbaum.

Returning to the present, Karina Leone was standing at the sight of the father and a daughter. Lost in her memories. A specific memory of her favorite holiday with her father, Kyle Brian. There was an echoing calling to her name. "Karina? Kay? Karina!"

Karina woke up from her past, arriving at the present. She turned to the person who was calling out her name beside her. It was Dean Winchester. "Huh?"

"You're okay?"

Karina nodded quickly, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm good... Just uh..."

"Getting all your holiday memories?"

Dean walked forward, Karina wasn't surprised that he caught up. She followed him, "Yeah, pretty much. It's been a long time since I have looked back on them, you know..."

"What was your memory if you don't mind me asking?"

"Umm... I was an excited little girl. Decorating our Christmas tree while my father was on the case. He came home as we finished everything up. Including cookies for Santa."

Dean chuckled softly, learning new about the friend he depended on. "Getting ideas for your last Christmas?'

Dean looked at her, shocked. Karina answered his question, "Sorry, it's too obvious... I mean we never spent our holiday cheering for the past 2 years so..."

"You're correct on that, Kay. I wanna spend my last year with you and Sammy. Including this candy-filled, presents crap." Karina laughed at his comment. "So yeah..."

"I'll help you if you want, but you have to ease Sam a little, okay? You don't know how he's feeling."

"You do?"

"I do... I now understand the almighty Sam Winchester. Through and through. Due to the past."

Dean looked at Karina, quiet. Nodding understandably. They both walked up to Sam who was looking in the distance. He was in a familiar position with Karina as he was looking back on his memory with Dean when they were young. Spending Christmas together without John.

"You'd think with the 10 bucks it costs to get into this place, Santa could scrounge up a little snow."

Karina raised her eyebrows, agreeing with Dean's saying. Due to the weather, there were no snow sightings. Anywhere in the town. Sam was awakened by his reminiscing and turned to Dean.

Confused.

"What?"

"Nothing. What are we looking for, again?"

"Um... lore says that the Anti-Claus will walk with a limp and smell like sweets."

Trio began walking to the lane to Santa's village. "Great. So we're looking for a pimp Santa. Why the sweets?"

"Think about it, Dean. If you smell like candy, the kids will come closer, you know?"

Dean and Karina shared uncomfortable glances. "That's creepy." Sam chuckled.

Karina asked, "So how does our dear old Black Peter check his list of who's been naughty or nice?"

"I don't know."

There was a man who was wearing a Santa suit, sitting on a chair. A mother and a little boy walked up to him. Clearly, the so-called Santa is drunk and creepy enough. A boy walked up to him sitting on his knee due to the transition of who's nice and naughty.

He gruffly asked a sweet little boy, "You been a good boy this year?"

"Yeah."

Santa came close to the boy's face, giving a weird look at him. "Good. Santa's got a special gift for you." He laughed gruffly and drunk at the boy's face. Causing him to get scared of him.

"Maybe we do." said Dean.

Mom grabbed the boy out of Santa's lap, pulling him out of his presence. A young female elf walked up to three people who were watching Santa's movement. She smiled at them, "Welcome to Santa's court. Can I escort your child to Santa?"

"Uh-"

"N-no, no, but actually my brother here-- it's been a lifelong dream of his."

The elf looked at the tall man beside Karina. She was looking down at the ground, smiling. Laughing to herself. The elf looked at Sam's weird approach at his age and his presence.

"Uh... sorry. No kids over... 12."

Sam was shaking his head at her, hands up to defend himself. "No, he's just kidding. We only came here to watch."

The elf looked at Dean who shook his head. Karina was covering her mouth to not burst out in laughter. She already knew what the Elf was thinking of Sam. She backed away, "Ew."

She ran away from Sam who was talking sense to the Elf. "I-I didn't mean that we came here to w-- Y--"

Dean looked at Sam smirking. Karina sent an apologetic look on her face to Sam as she smiled. "Thanks a lot, Dean. Thanks for that." Dean laughed as Karina rubbed Sam's back in comfort.

Sam was shaking his head, almost smiling at the awkwardness that his brother tortured him. Dean informed Sam and Karina to look at the sight of Santa who was walking past them. Not walking was more like limping as he groaned at each step toward the exit.

Their eyes were following Santa, eyes widened. Reading every movement.

Dean exclaimed as he looked at Sam and Karina, "Are you seeing this?"

"A lot of people walk with limps, right?"

Karina pointed out, "His leg is probably asleep by sitting too long."

"Tell me you didn't smell that. That was candy, guys."

"That was ripple-- I think. Had to be."

Again, Karina pointed out. "We are surrounded with candies that he must've clobbered up to drink his feelings. More like candy flavored alcohols."

Trio looked after Santa as he limped his way out. Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "Maybe. We're willing to take that chance?"

Sam and Karina looked at each other. Hesitantly then they took it.

Night falls. Trio was in the Impala. Very late night-stake out. There was a trailer house with colorful lights hanging around the roof. Worn-out people who were trying to wake up their sleep.

Dean yawned as he asked, "What time is it?"

Sam answered tiredly, "Same as the last time you asked. Here..." Sam handed Dean a thermos, "... caffeinate."

Dean took the thermos from Sam and began pouring a cup of coffee. It was empty. "Wonderful."

Karina was glad to drink an extra large Gingerbread Latte of her own that she paid for with her money. She is not sharing her latte with the boys. Considering Sam's theory was wrong.

"Hey, Sam..."

"Yeah?"

"... why are you the boy that hates Christmas?"

"Dean..."

"I mean, I admit it-- we had a few bumpy holidays when we were kids."

Sam repeated, "Bumpy?"

"That was then. We'll do it right this year. I'll say it again, Kay's here with us."

"Look, guys, if you want to have Christmas, knock yourselves out. Just don't involve me."

Dean looked at Sam in disbelief. "Oh, yeah, that'd be great. Me and myself making cranberry molds. Kay will be reading Scrooge in the corner."

They all return to watch the house. Santa looked outside, examining the surrounding areas before drawing the curtains. Giving suspension feelings to the trio.

Karina asked, "What's up with St. Drunk?" At that moment, there was a woman screaming and groaning coming from the house. They all looked at each other and jumped out of the car.

They ran to the house, guns and throwing knives drawn. Dean was leading Karina and Sam in order behind him. He took a peek inside the front door's window. Sam chuckled.

Dean looked down at Sam, "What?"

"Nothing. It's just that, uh... well, you know, Mr. Gung Ho Christmas might have to blow away Santa. "

"Now is the time to say that reference?" asked Karina. Sam looked down guilty, then Karina rolled her eyes. Looking at Dean, sending the signals.

Dean opened the door, letting himself and two people in the back in. Santa was sitting on the couch, entertaining himself. Watched the television set with a large green bong and a whiskey.

Trio's eyes widen at the view, quickly hiding their weapons behind their backs.

Santa stood up at the outburst from them. He asked them, who were very high on drugs, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Dean looked around, seeing Santa was watching porn for the holiday season. Karina was cringing at the woman with the poorly dialogue dirty talk with role-playing Santa.

Dean looked at Sam who was shrugging with the explanation. "Uhh..."

Dean cleared his throat. He opened his mouth with a painful, off-key melody. "S-silent night..."

He cleared his throat again, eyeing Sam and Karina. "Holy..."

Sam and Karina silently, awkwardly looked at each other. Then they both shifted their eyes to Santa who was laughing cheerfully. They both sang along with Dean off-key.

Not for Karina though.

"Night..."

Santa was sitting down and was begging to sing along with the trio. Karina was singing the right lyrics, but Sam and Dean were singing the wrong lyrics. Belting together. "All is calm.../well..."

Santa was very drunk, and out of his mind. "... all is dry."

Dean eyed back to Sam and Karina, asking for help for the next lyric. Karina sang higher pitch, staying on melody. "Bright..."

Sam nodded and sang along lower, "Bright."

Trio and Santa sang together while Dean was looking around. Sam was putting on Dean's shoulder, trying to pull away. Karina was one hand making a rounding motion, out to the door.

"Round... thy round..."

Karina made her final exit, stepping on the stairs. Sam finally pulled Dean away who was belting nonsense. Sam sang as he followed Karina's steps as he was pulling Dean. "The table..."

***

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

Kyle and Karina Brian were laughing together, sitting in front of the television set.

It was playing Home Alone, They were finished eating their own Christmas fettuccine. Karina was watching her father cooking. She learned at a young age, and so well on her own.

Time changed as the movie ended with a scene of Kevin watching his neighbor on the snowy Christmas. Karina was sound asleep on Kyle's lap. Her head laid against his lap and Kyle looked down, he softly smiled.

He lifted Karina and began carrying her in his arms. He went upstairs while Karina was still sleeping in his arms. He headed straight to her room on his right, he set her down on the bed.

Quietly, he covered a spare blanket on her as she sounded asleep. Her eyes remained close as he looked down at Karina. His eyes were close filled with tears, taking sight of her.

Recognizing every part of Karina transformed into the love of his life.

He kissed Karina's head as his tears were on her forehead. "Dad?"

"Mmm?"

Karina opened her eyes in concern, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh, darling girl, I'm not crying. I'm happy. I'm happy to be with you."

Karina looked down as she thought some things, "Father, what was Mother like?"

Kyle grinned at her, "I told you what she was like."

"But I wanna hear it again... so I won't have any nightmares."

Kyle nodded gently, smiling. "Your mother was... she was like you. She was strong. Powerful. Fearless." He began to poke her, "Stubborn.'

Karina giggled as he continued, "Mostly she changed my life. She was my hero. One day, you'll find someone like that."

"I seriously doubt that... Who would love me?"

"Well, not now." They laughed softly. "When you grow up and find someone... you will know. That kind of love is everlasting. Even if it takes time."

Karina smiled softly at Kyle. He caressed her head softly, and he got up from the bed. He went under Karina's bed, revealing a wrapped present for Karina. Small rectangular box.

Karina sat up lightly, looking at the box that her father was holding onto. Kyle smiled softly at Karina as he ripped the wrappings for her. Revealing a familiar glass box Karina lightly gasped.

It was the blade that belonged in cursive engravings. Victoria Leone.

"Father, are you sure?"

He nodded lightly, "It's midnight. It's Christmas. Your mother would've wanted you to have this. It is powerful and true meaning of being a Huntress."

Karina looked at Kyle with tears in her eyes. Kyle was smiling at Karina the whole time. Proud.

The glass box was reflecting the light of a lamp on the dresser. Giving the shine of the sterling silver lining around the blade, and onto the hilt.

Head of the lioness.

Back to the present, Karina Leone was taking a view inside of the nice decorated house of the victim. Trio back to the suits, examining around the house. Questioning the victim of the family.

"That's how your son described the attacker? "Santa took Daddy up the chimney"?"

Woman with bruises on her face, and then Dean asked her another question. "And where were you?"

"I was asleep... and all of the sudden... I was being dragged out of bed, screaming."

Karina asked, "Did you get a good look at the attacker?"

She shook her head, "It was dark, and he hit me. He knocked me out."

Dean inferred, "I'm sorry. I know this is hard."

"Yeah... um, Mrs. Caldwell, where did you get that wreath above the fireplace?"

Dean and Karina both looked at the wreath, they both blinked their eyes. Spaced-out confused.

"Excuse me?"

Dean and Karina looked at Sam, wanting answers to his out-of-the-blue question. Sam awkwardly returned his eyes to the victim, slightly smiling at her. "Just curious, you know."

Outside the house, when Mrs. Caldwell answered Sam's question. Trio walked out of the house, heading to the Impala. Dean began to joke with Sam. "Wreaths, huh? Sure, you didn't want to ask her about her shoes? I saw some nice handbags in the foyer."

"We've seen that wreath before, Dean, Karina."

Karina asked, "Where?"

"The Walshes'. Yesterday."

Dean and Karina nodded, "We know. We were testing you." Impala drove off the road.

Meanwhile, in the motel room, Sam was talking to Bobby on the phone. Dean and Karina were sitting on the couch. Dean was examining the research papers while Karina was minding her own business of reading her book. Since she was right from the beginning.

Sam walked over to the table featuring his laptop waiting for him after his call. "Well... we're not dealing with the anti-Claus."

"What did Bobby say?"

"Uh, that we're morons, and we should've listened to Karina in the first place." Dean playfully stared at Karina who was smiling as she was reading her book. Sam continued, "He also said that it was probably meadowsweet in those wreaths."

"Wow! Amazing... What the hell is meadowsweet?"

Karina answered Dean's question as she flipped the page, "It is a rare, powerful plant in pagan lore."

Dean looked at Karina, "Pagan lore?"

"Yes, sir. They used those plants for human sacrifices. Like, say chums are plants, and sharks are the gods. Plants are for luring those creatures to snack on humans."

Dean walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing his mug of coffee. "Why would somebody be using that for Christmas wreaths?"

Sam gladly answered, "It's not crazy as it sounds. I mean, pretty much every Christmas tradition is Pagan.

"Christmas is Jesus's birthday."

"No, Jesus's birthday was probably in the fall. It was actually the Winter Solstice Festival that was co-opted by the church and renamed "Christmas." But I mean, the Yule log, the tree, even Santa's red suit--that's all remnants of Pagan worship."

"How do you know that? What are you gonna tell me next? Easter Bunny's Jewish?" Sam said nothing as Dean passed him by, but Karina was impressed by his intelligence of Sam anyway. "So you two think we're gonna dealing with a Pagan god?"

Sam walked over to the couch, sitting by Karina who was still reading. "Yeah, probably Hold Nickar, God of the Winter Solstice."

"And all these Martha Stewart wannabes, buying these fancy wreaths..."

"Yeah, it's pretty much like putting a neon sign on your front door saying, come kill us."

"Great."

Sam read a page he found in the middle of lore, "Huh... When you sacrifice to Hold Nickar, guess what he gives you in return."

"Lap dances, hopefully."

Karina scoffed, "In your dreams..."

"Mild weather."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam, then Dean looked out the window. Pointing it out. "Like no snow in the middle of December in the middle of Michigan."

"For instance."

Karina closed the book, looking at Sam. "Know how to kill it yet?"

"No, Bobby's working on that right. We got to figure out where they're selling those wreaths."

"You think they're selling them on purpose? Feeding the victims to this thing?"

Sam exhaled Dean's questions with the only answer he had so far. "Let's find out."

Somewhere in town, the trio found a shop that sells wreaths. They all entered, seeing the beautiful decorative Christmas spirit inside. There was a shopkeeper who saw three people entering themselves, "Help you guys?"

Dean began to speak to the gentleman, "Hope. Uh, we were playing Jenga over at the Walshes the other night, and... well..." He looked at Sam, "And he hasn't shut up since about this Christmas wreath, and..."

He turned to Sam who was giving him a blank stare, "I don't know. You tell him."

Sam faked smiling at Dean who was giving him massive embarrassment torture. Karina was looking at the shopkeeper, not laughing or smiling. Just on the inside. "Sure..." Sam said to the shopkeeper, "It was yummy."

Shopkeeper eyed down on the trio, suspension. Deck the Halls was playing inside the shop giving a silent treatment according to Sam's fetish about wreaths. "I sell a lot of wreaths, guys."

"Right, right, but-but you see, this one would have been really special. It had green leaves, um, white buds on it. It might have been made of... uh meadowsweet?"

"Well... aren't you a fussy one?" Sam looked out in the distance, blankly embarrassed.

Karina smiled at the shopkeeper, "He is..." She giggled at her joke while Sam was looking down at her annoyed. She widened her eyes, playing with him. He was not happy with that situation.

"Anyway, I know this one you're talking about. I'm all out."

"Interesting. Meadowsweet is very rare and expensive, I'm sure. Why make wreaths out of it in the first place?"

"Beats me. I didn't make them."

Dean asked, "Who did?"

"Madge Carrigan, a local lady. She said the wreaths were so special, she gave them to me for free."

Sam asked, "She didn't charge you?"

"Nope."

Karina asked, "You sell them for free?"

"Hell no. It's Christmas. People pay a buttload for this crap."

Dean commented sarcastically with a grin, "That's the spirit."

Night falls. It was already time to go to bed for the trio. They all returned back to the motel room after gathering all information they can work on the next time of the day. Dean opened the door, turning on the lights. Letting himself in while Sam and Karina were behind him.

"How much do you think a meadowsweet wreath would cost?"

Karina was taking off her jacket, getting ready to go to bed. "Maybe $200 or so."

Sam and Dean started taking off their jackets as Dean commented more. "This lady's giving them away for free? What do you guys think about that?"

Sam answered, "Well, sounds pretty suspicious."

"Agreed."

They were sitting in separate ways in opposite rooms. Karina volunteered to sleep on the couch while they both sat on the end of the double beds. Dean and Karina were taking off their boots, and for Karina, her flatiron ponytail. Sam was groaning tiredly as he sat down on the bed.

Dean was grinning as he asked the person on his left. "Remember that wreath Dad brought home that one year?"

"You mean the one he stole from, like, a liquor store?"

Dean was nodding, smiling. "Yeah, it was a bunch of empty beer cans. That thing was great."

Karina was smiling at Dean as she was brushing her hair with her fingers. She exclaimed, "No way! Oh my gosh, I bet that was the best Christmas for you two."

"Yeah..." Dean rubbed the back of his head as he was still smiling. "I bet if I looked around hard enough, I could probably find one just like it."

Sam shook his head, looking at Dean. "All right. Dude... what's going on with you?"

"What?"

"I mean since when are you Bill Cosby all of a sudden? Why do you want Christmas so bad?"

"Why are you so against it? Karina is all on the board... were your childhood memories that traumatic?"

"No, that has nothing to do with it."

"Then what?"

"I-I mean, I-I just... I don't get it. You haven't talked about Christmas in years."

Dean was quiet for a moment, looking down on his lap. Karina's face was softened with sadness in her eyes. Knowing that Dean confessed his reasoning. He shared a quick glance at her before he looked at Sam. He softly spoke his confession to him.

"Well yeah... this is my last year."

Sam was softened with his expression. Not wanting to be true. For any of it. His eyes began to tear as his voice was filled with sadness. He looked at Karina who was soft with emotional eyesight at Sam. Remembering that not only for Dean's but for her as well of her decision.

"I know... That's why I can't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I can't just sit around, drinking eggnog, pretending everything's okay when I know next Christmas, you'll be dead." Dean nodded, then Sam looked at Karina, "You will be gone..." Karina looked down in quiet, sadness. "I just can't."

Dean nodded quietly, looking out in the distance. Sam looked out in the distance. Eyes on Karina who has her eyes getting softened. Looking down, quietly. Then she began to lay on her back.

Looking up at the ceiling. Hands on her stomach. A single tear was running down the side of her face. Signing deeply. Her eyes closed as she drifted into sleep. Sudden memory came upon her.

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟏

Snowing up on the windows. Fireplace cold. Quiet and darkness in the place. The door opened, letting the snow reflect the entrance. A familiar shadow of a woman wearing a ponytail. She shut the door, she was wincing every step of pain from her case. Two Wendigos in Utah.

Sweats formed on her forehead, and lightly clawed wounds on her neck. She unzipped her jacket, filled with knives. She put it on the coat rack beside the door. She sat down on the chair, near the fireplace. She began untying her boots gently. Familiar coldness in her eyes and her expressions. 

She set down the boots on the wooden floor. She sighed tiredly, drying off her sweats from the sleeve of her top. She untied her ponytail in one swift motion, she reached her thigh holster featuring her mother's blade. She threw her blade on the wall on her right, bull eyed the target.

She turned on the stove, letting the gas blow out a little. She lit the match, and let the flaming light from the stove. She reached for her cleaned pot of water and set it above the flaming. Let it be time for boiling.

Entering herself into the bathroom. Stripping her sweaty clothes. Letting the warm water fill the tub. She began salting and putting bubble soap in the tub. She began to drench herself with a clean body, and a clean scent from the bath salt of purple.

Wrapping her wet body with a dry towel, then put on her robe. She began to proceed.

The pot of boiling water was ready. Dry fettuccine noodles set in the pot. Onto another stove, she grabbed a heated pan. All ready to go for the cream. Garlic, butter, cheese, and heavy cream. Stirring the cream, and the noodles. A timer was timed in her head.

She put the drainer in the sink and grabbed the pot of noodles. She poured the noodles and steaming water all in one on the drainer. Shaking the water out of the pasta, then she tossed pasta gently on the pan filled with sauce. Folding and combining everything into one dish for one. Just for one.

Grabbing fresh parsley, and began mincing it on the cutting board. Setting up the plate on the counter, and turning off the stove. She walked to her fireplace, lighting the wooded fire.

Hearing the cracking, and the smell of burning wood. All she focused on was her dish.

After she got everything set up her tradition of Christmas. Alone. Bringing a Christmas fettuccine along with her glass of water. She sat down on the chair by the fireplace with her fork.

Eating her family's dish alone with no one turned at such a young age.

Karina Leone, the Huntress with no Winchesters by her side.

Remained intact and alone... on Christmas...

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

317 15 20
The Winchester brothers had been on the road together since their father had gone on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. They end up s...
322 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...