๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—

260 12 0
By DWeber02

Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother died as they covered the body with a cover. "Excuse me." 

Trio approached one of the paramedics who was at the desk with their badges. Sam asked as he put his badge away, "Was she the only victim?"

"She was found by the side of the road, barely alive. Alone."

Karina inferred, "We need to find her the next of kin."

He looked down at the board of the woman's family record, "Yeah, she has a granddaughter."

Dean asked, "Do you have an address?"

He gave a little information to Dean on a piece of paper, and then he gave a quick gesture in return. Dean walked away, reading the information in his hands. Sam and Karina followed his steps.

Dean turned his back on Sam and Karina, "Hey, you find a way to stop Callie, all right?"

Sam asked, "What about you?"

"I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf... which is the weirdest thing I've ever said."

Karina smiled at him, softly, "Well, you're the Huntsman of the story so... good luck!"

Dean shifted uncomfortably as he began leaving the hospital. Two people looked after him.

Sam shifted his eyes to Karina who was still looking after Dean down in the hallway. He softly asked her, "You ready?"

Karina took a deep breath, and smiled at Sam, "Ready as I'll ever be."

They softly smiled at each other as they both proceeded with the plan. Their footsteps began walking down the hallway, searching for a specific doctor. They found him in the same hallway near Callie's room.

"Dr. Garrison, we need to speak with you."

"Detectives. What can I do for you?"

Karina answered, "It's about Callie."

"My daughter? What about her?"

"Um... how about we sit down for a minute?"

He looked annoyed at them and demanded to know. "No. What about her?"

Sam and Karina shared a short glance before Karina continued on. "Alright... um... okay. Dr. Garrison, this is not going to be easy. What happened to Callie was not an accident."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, but it's true."

"You have no idea what happened to my daughter."

He turned his back on them and proceeded to walk down the hallway. Sam and Karina followed him, Sam began to speak some sense to him. "There are things you don't know, doctor, about your wife."

"My wife!?!"

"Doctor, your wife poisoned Callie."

He stopped at the shocking reveal and returned his glance at them. Taking all in. He responded to them in anger, "Why would you say something so horrible to me?"

Karina inferred, "Because we need your help."

"You two stay away from me, and my daughter, you understand?"

He returned back to Callie's room, not listening to their begging for him. He shut the door on their faces. They both sighed, and looked at each other. Then they opened the door, entering themselves. They both saw Dr. Garrison check on his daughter and became frustrated.

He warned them as he walked to the internal phone on the wall to call security. Sam clamped his hand over it to stop him. He looked at him with serious, warning eyes on him.

"Listen. I don't have to do this gently. If you don't listen to us, more people are going to get hurt, because Callie is going to hurt them."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Karina looked at him with soft eyes, "Look, I know you think we're insane, but listen... Your daughter is still here... She's a spirit."

Dr. Garrison looked over at Callie who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. He sat at the end of the bed and looked deeply at her. He turned his glance on them, "So you've seen her too?"

Sam and Karina's faces were a mix of surprise and shock. They both walked up to him as he explained more. "I sensed her... Callie. Her presence, her scent. I even saw her standing at my bed but I never... believed it... I thought I was dreaming, I-"

Sam interrupted him, "It wasn't a dream. She looks like she did when she was 8. White dress, red ribbon in her hair. She's been trying to talk to you."

He sighed as he looked at them, "You aren't cops, are you?"

They both responded to him, "No."

"Then who are you guys?"

"People know a little bit about this kind of thing."

"Well, what you said about my wife poisoned Callie, that--"

Karina stopped him, "Callie told us."

"What?"

"Not so many words, but she told us."

He shook his head in disbelief. Eyes filled with tears. "My wife loved Callie. So how is... how is that possible."

Sam answered, "We don't know... but it is."

"No, no, I don't believe you."

Karina took a step toward him as she softly explained to her. That was so close to her in her past.

"Doctor... I know it's hard to understand. Callie is killing people in cold blood. She's vengeful, and desperate because no one couldn't listen to her. You have to listen to her. You have to talk to her as the father... not as a doctor. Please... listen to your daughter..."

Dr. Garrison looked at his daughter, taking his chance to speak to his daughter. Karina stepped back, nodding along. Pressing her lips together, looking down. She was close to tears after her words to Dr. Garrison. But all she saw... is an 8-year-old version of her... and... Dr. Brian.

Sam clearly read Karina's emotions in her eyes and her body. In her words along with her voice. Broken... and cracked with sadness. The whole time Sam was looking at Karina while Dr. Garrison was speaking to Callie. Karina sensed Sam's looking at her, but she decided to listen.

"Callie? Callie, it's Dad. It's me, Daddy. Is it true? Mommy do that to you? I know I wasn't listening before, but I'm listening now. Daddy's here. Please honey, is there something you wanna tell me?"

Sam shifted his eyes away from Karina. He saw a figure in the corner who was listening to Dr. Garrison's words. "Doctor..."

He looked up at Sam, and then he nodded his head to the corner. Dr. Garrison followed his gaze in the corner. There she was... little Snow White... Callie's spirit was in front of him.

He asked her, "Is it true?' She nodded.

Dr. Garrison looked down, sobbing his tears. Karina looked up at the scene between him and his daughter. Hearing Dr. Garrison's words just consumed her inside. Her whole body.

"I'm so sorry, baby... but listen to me.... You gotta stop what you're doing, okay? You're hurting people. I know everything now. I know the truth. It's time for you to let go...'

Karina Leone was staring at the scene between them. She really can hear her father's voice, including his words. My darling girl... Her lips began quivering, eyes not blinking out of existence. Her tears began falling down her cheeks. She quietly sniffed her tears.

Sam Winchester heard Karina's sniffle. Already seeing tears falling down her cheeks. Her brown eyes were watering. Not blinking. He looked at her, feeling so upset. Seeing her like this. It really broke his heart. His left hand reached slowly to Karina's right hand.

He swallowed his throat as his fingers slipped through her fingers. Karina's tears fell down more, feeling his touch. She swallowed her tears as she gripped Sam's hand. Hard. Pressing her lips together to stop the quivering.

She already knew... that Sam Winchester will always be here... by her side.

"It's time for me to let you go."

Dr. Garrison turned to Callie's body who was still in a coma. He kissed her forehead, then the monitor was beeping frantically increasing. Dr. Garrison caressed her hair as he looked up at the heart monitor. It became flatlined. Callie's spirit was let go as he let her go.

Dr. Garrison began sobbing as he looked down at Callie's body. Caressed her hair one last time.

Karina deeply inhaled and exhaled shakily. Hearing Dr. Garrison's words made her think. She will never see him again... he will never forgive her. After everything she has done...

Karina Leone deserved to go to Hell... after 14 years...

She closed her eyes as more tears began to fall. She let go of Sam's hand and began wiping her tears aside. She looked into Sam's eyes and softly smiled at him. Her eyes were still emotional.

Dr. Garrison looked at the corner, already seeing Callie's spirit disappear into existence.

The mission is accomplished.

***

After Dean was playing as Huntsman, he saved a little girl's life. He returned back to the hospital, seeing Sam and Karina are with Dr. Garrison. He approached them at the desk, receiving the information about how it happened.

Dr. Garrison looked at Dean, "And the girl's okay?" Dean nodded, "So... it's really over."

Karina softly smiled at him, "Yeah... all thanks to you."

"Callie was the most important thing in my life... but I should've let her go a long time ago."

Dean spoke his last words to him. He smiled softly, "See you around, doc."

"I sure hope not." He chuckled as he patted Dean's shoulder, and he began to leave.

Trio watched him go, and then Dean remembered about last night, and what the doctor said. About him and Karina... He looked at Sam, "You know what he said? Some good advice."

Sam was looking at Dr. Garrison, hearing Dean's words. He looked at Dean, already knowing what he was getting into. He looked at his brother and asked. "Is that what you want me to do, Dean? Just let you... and Karina go?"

Dean looked down while Sam's expression of sadness. He shifted his eyes to Karina, she looked at him. Staring at him, she moved aside from his eyes. She really doesn't know what to do after. After John... after the Demon... after her humanity.

She's just stuck in a moment of staying or leaving. That's what Sam is really afraid of.

Her leaving him. He cannot let that go. He can't let both go.

Dean looked up at Sam, and he looked at Karina who was looking in the distance. Karina began, walking down the corridor, leaving Sam and Dean to let them be. Dean followed Karina's steps.

Sam was standing there, looking out in the distance. Eyes filled with tears, thinking about it. Then he shifted his eyes to the path, they both walking together. Leaving him be.

Night falls. The moon's full. Back to the motel in New York still. Dean was sleeping in his bed, peacefully. Sam's bed remained empty with messy blankets.

Backpack at the bed was picked up by hand. Sam headed to the door and looked back at Dean who was still sound asleep. He silently departed from the room.

While Sam was walking down to the nearest door sidewalk, his eyes shifted to the next door. He already knew who was asleep on the other side of the door. His eyes filled with emotions as his hand lay the door number 7.

Sam took a deep sigh as his hand caressed on the number.
Silently departed. On his solo mission, he talked before.

Straight to the Crossroads.

Sam Winchester crouched at the center of the Crossroads, holding an open box.

He exhaled sharply, determined to negotiate the deal. He held his previous I.D. of Detective Page with all the remaining contents laying inside the box. He laid his photo along and closed it.

He buried the box in the center. He covered the box with dirt rocks and stood up as he dusted off his jeans.

Waiting for her.  He checked every road of crossroads. Waiting patiently.

"Well, little Sammy Winchester...'

Her eyes were glowing red, still in her black sleek dress. She grinned at her visitor of the night.

"I'm touched. I mean, your brother's been to see twice, Huntress had our little tongue-to-tongue action, but you... I never had the pleasure.'

Sam didn't move a thing. He kept glaring at her with determination to save Dean and Karina.

Her glowing red eyes shifted to the stunning, blue eyes as she asked.

"What can I do for you, Sam?"

Sam drew the Colt from the back of his jeans. He pointed it at her chest, directly to her heart.

"You can beg for your life."

"We were having a nice conversion... then you had to go and ruin the mood."

"If I were you, I'd drop the wisecracks and start acting scared."

She grinned evilly, "It's not my style." She looked at the Colt, "That's not the original Colt. Where did you get that?'

Sam didn't answer, kept glaring at her. She saw it on his face, connecting the dots in her head.

"Ruby... Had to be. She is such a pain in my ass. She'll get what's coming to her... you can count on it."

"That's enough. I came here to make you an offer."

"You're gonna get me an offer? That's adorable."

"You can let Dean out of his deal right now. Karina's soul will stay out forever. He lives, she lives, I live, you live. Everyone goes home happy.'

"Or...'

Sam cocked Colt's bullet and returned the aim to her. "... you stop breathing. Permanently."

She smiled at him, softly speaking with her words. "Oh..."

She chuckled at him, evilly. She began circling around Sam, but the Colt remained on her still.

"All this tough talk. I have to tell you, it's not very convincing. I mean, come on, Sam. Do you even want to break the deal?"

"What do you think?"

She looked at him as she harshly listed down the reasons she can read clearly in his mind.

"I don't know. Aren't you tired of cleaning up Dean's messes? Of dealing with that broken psyche of his? Aren't you tried being bossed around like a snot-nosed little brother? You're stronger than Dean. You're better than him."

Sam urged her as he was still pointing a gun at her. "Watch your mouth."

"Admit it. You're here, going through the motions. But the truth is... you'll be a tiny bit relieved when he's gone."

"Shut up."

"I understand Dean's part but why Karina? What is she to you?'

His face shifted, thinking about her. His heart was beating softly, familiar feelings consumed him.

Demon realized by his body, reading his mind about her smile, her laugh, her eyes. She finally revealed his emotions as she slowly exclaimed her words.

"You have feelings for the Huntress?'

She laughed at him while Sam was glaring at her. Eyes filled with guilt, Colt was on her.

"Oh...  Sammy... she got in your head with all her usual tricks, does she?'

"Whatever relationship you had with her is not real. What words she told you from her bitchy mouth aren't real. Any feeling and connection you felt with her isn't real. Why do you think she's still staying? Because she wanted to live. The only thing that matters to her more than anything is herself."

"I mean, do you honestly think she's any interest in you? "Humanity is my true weakness." You are her true weakness. You're nothing to her. After the deal, she will be gone from your life...'

"Forever..."

His eyes are mixed with emotions that began showing. Hearing the Crossroads Demon's words.

His voice cracked, "Shut up."

"No more desperate, sloppy, needy Dean. No more devious, savage, crooked Karina. You can finally be free."

Shouted at her, "I said... shut up."

"Huh... Doth protest too much, if you ask me."

"All right, I've had enough of your crap. You let Dean out of his deal and Karina's soul out right now."

She shook her head as she softly grinned. She began to circle around him again.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but your brother's an adult. He made that deal of his own free will, fair and square. It's ironclad."

"Every deal can be broken."

She looked at him, "Not this one."

"Fine. Then I'll kill you. If you're gone, so is the deal."

She chuckled, "Guess again."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at her, "What?"

"Sam, I'm just a saleswoman. I got a boss, like everybody. He holds the contract, not me. He wants Dean's soul bad and believes me, he's not gonna let it go."

"You're bluffing."

"Am I? Shoot me, if it'll get you off, but the deal still holds. And when Dean's time is up, he's getting dragged into the pit, and Karina's soul will remain intact."

Sam lowered the Colt, "Then who's your boss? Who holds the contract?"

"He's not as cuddly as me, I can tell you that."

"Who is it?"

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry, Sam. There's no way outta this one. Not this time."

Sam Winchester looked down, so torn. Thinking his way through his mind. Even though, there is someone who was still holding the contract. You know the next thing he did? Determination.

In a quick motion, he lifted the Colt and shot the bullet through her head. The effect threw her head back, eyes widened with shock. She was gasping as the orange demon itself was lightening through the body. She wavered her lifeless body to the ground, eyes shut.

Sam looked down at her, below the dead center of the Crossroad. Silently calm breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 12.3K 26
๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...
326 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
11.1K 572 42
The Winchester brothers and their friends continue their battle against the otherworldly forces of evil while also searching for the brothers' father...
3.8K 104 16
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš: อ€ฬ—โž›โ› ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค [DEAN WINCHESTER] ------------------- ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต dean winchester and maddison lancaster ...