𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧�...

By DWeber02

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐕𝐈𝐈

296 11 2
By DWeber02

Meanwhile, at Sioux Falls in South Dakota, there are two men working hard in the living room. Bobby was working on the Colt, getting the bullets to work while Dean was melting the metal into the bullets. There was a young woman in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Karina had her hair in a ponytail as usual while she was whipping the eggs in the bowl. The pan was sizzling for the hashbrowns. The toast from the toaster oven popped up just in time for Sam entered the kitchen.

He was holding the papers in his hands, curious and surprised to see Karina in the kitchen. Cooking. He walked slowly, eyes widened. Karina turned her head toward Sam and smiled, "Hey, stranger."

"You... cook?"

"Duh."

Sam walked over to the stove to see if anything was burning. There was nothing burning at the moment. Karina had her eyes on the eggs and hashbrowns sizzling their way through. He was oddly impressed by her. "Hey, will you grab the plates for me?"

Sam looked up, seeing the cabinets above him on Karina's side. He reached three plates with his arm beside Karina. He went behind her and reached the plates above him. He turned to her as she turned to him. They accidentally bumped into each other. He looked down at her, "Oh, sorry."

Karina laughed, "It's okay."

She looked him in the eyes as her hands touched the plates. Slowly caressing his fingers against hers. Sam was zoned in on her. His face was relaxed when he stared at her. He swallowed his throat as he looked down at her, knowing that she was breathtaking... really.

She softened a smile as she turned away to set the plates down on the counter. Then Sam leaned down on the counter, looking at Karina. Viewing the same height difference between them. He crossed his arms as he asked her, "So how do you know how to cook?"

She used the spatula to flip the eggs into two omelets. "My father taught me, then I taught it myself.'

She smiled softly as she reminisced the memory, "Sammy, I swear he makes the best pasta you'll ever taste. The cream, the sauce, the additions, anything you can name it. Every night, he would come home and be with me without a care in the world."

Sam smiled along with her, seeing another side of her. She was opening up to him more than she ever did. He looked deeply into her soul as she set two separate omelets on the plates. She grabbed the parsley and put it on top of each.

"I bet you miss him..."

"Every day... I think he would like you. I don't know about Dean but..." They both laughed together. Karina grabbed the pan, setting two hashbrowns and toast on each plate. She moved aside, and grabbed another plate, setting one spinach omelet along with toast. She gave it to Sam and smiled, "For you."

She grabbed two plates in her hands and walked over to the living room. Sam had his eyes on her, shaking his head. He looked down at the plate along with the fork. He cut the piece and took the first bite. He closed his eyes and moaned a little, "Wow..."

He brought the plate along with him as he brought the papers. He called out, "Hey."

Dean asked, "Hey, what's up?" Karina set the plate down in front of Dean.

"Might have found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric pressure drop."

"Well, that's thrilling." Dean eyed the plate and looked up at Karina, "Kay, you cook?"

Karina looked at Dean annoyed, "Yes, dumbass, I cook. Don't get used to it." She moved over to Bobby, setting the plate in front of him. "Bon Appetit."

"Thanks, sweetie."

"You're welcome, Bobby."

Sam finished his information as he was cutting up another piece, "Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church, another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out."

Karina inferred, "Demonic omens?" Sam shrugged his shoulders as he chewed his bite.

Dean commented, "Or just a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker."

"Well, whatever it is. It's the new lead since Lincoln."

Dean asked as he was cutting the hashbrown and omelet into one bite, "Where in Ohio?"

Sam answered, "Elizabethville. It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt."

Dean looked at Sam, desperate, "There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach."

"Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time."

Dean sighed then he took his first bite. His face was shocked as his food was still in his mouth. Shocked. It's Meat Lover's omelet. He looked at Karina who was waiting for his reaction. He pulled a thumbs up and wink. Karina patted him on the shoulder as she passed him from behind.

Sam looked at Bobby who was working on the Colt, "How's it going, Bobby?"

"Slow."

Dean was eating while he was talking to Bobby, "I tell you, it's a little sad seeing the Colt like that."

"The only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick."

Sam asked, "So what makes it tick?"

Bobby looked at Sam, slightly irritated. Sam raised his hand, letting him be. Karina smirked a little. Dean shared a look with Sam and Karina, seeing amusement from Bobby.

He got up from the seat and began the tease. "So, if we want to go check out these omens in Ohio... you think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?"

Sam and Karina quietly laughed, avoiding the look from Bobby. Bobby was giving Dean a death glare. "Well, it won't kill demons by then, but I can promise you it'll kill you."

They all shared looks as they all said farewells to Bobby. The boys grabbed their plates along for the ride over, and Karina volunteered to drive. Dean tossed the keys to her, she caught them in mid-air. Bobby stopped them before leaving to say a few words. "You guys run into anything-- anything--you call me." They nodded before leaving the house.

***

When they all arrived at the church, they all dressed as insurance companies. Sam and Dean are in suits while Karina was wearing a simple black bodycon dress her wavy hair was in half up and half down. They were speaking to Father Gil who witnessed the incident. "There's not much left for the insurance company. It was a suicide. I saw it myself."

Dean pulled out the notepad, "Well, this shouldn't take long, then."

Father looked up at the upper level of the church, "That's where Andy did it. It's the first time I'd seen him in weeks. He used to come every Sunday."

Karina asked, "When did he stop?"

"Probably about two months ago right around the time, everything else started to change."

"Change how?"

"Let's just say this used to be a town you could be proud of. People... cared about each other. Andy sang in the choir, and then one day, he just wasn't Andy anymore. It was like he was..."

Karina finished, "Possessed?"

Father Gil looked at Karina for a moment, then nodded. "You could say that. Gambled away his money, cheated on his wife, and destroyed his business. Yes... Like a switch had flipped."

Sam asked, "Father, did you know the man who killed those folks in the hobby shop?"

"Sure, Tony Perkins."

Sam repeated the name, then he asked another question, "Would you say that his personality suddenly changed one day, too?"

"I never thought about it that way, but... yes. About the same time as Andy--about two months ago."

Sam and Karina shared a silent glance at Dean, sharing the same connection. Dean read their minds before closing the notepad down. "Well, thank you, Father. Appreciate your time."

Father Gil turned his back and walked away. They all gathered together to exit the church. Sam leaned over to Dean and Karina, "Two months ago, we opened up the Devil's Gate, all of a sudden this town turns into Margaritaville? It's no coincidence."

"Oi..."

When they all arrived at the motel in the town, they all gathered their bags from the car. Huntress and the Winchesters have their separate rooms, and Karina got her next door. They entered the room together for the boys first, Dean flipped the light switch. The first thing they all saw was the mirror on the ceiling, giving a view of the reflection. Dean chucked in the amusement.

Karina lightly groaned, "I really don't want to go to my room now." She walked over to her room next door, she turned in the room key for the number 9.

As soon as she entered her room, a single queen bed appeared to her. She looked up at the ceiling, seeing the mirrors reflecting the bed. Karina groaned a little in desperation. She set her bag on the bed, getting her high heels off her feet. She walked to the hallway with tights underneath her dress, seeing the interaction between Dean and a man across from him.

"Richie." He looked up at Dean who chuckled, "I don't believe it."

He smiled at Dean, pointing a finger. "Hey, Dean... Winchester, right?" Behind Richie, there was a tall, blonde wearing a purple halter top, and short skirt. She was leaning toward Richie, clearly, it was the hooker. Richie introduced her to him, "This is my sister... Cheryl."

Cheryl took a look at the boys, "Hey."

Dean stared, "Hi, Cheryl."

Richie gave the cash to her as Dean and looked after her. They were taking sight of her bottom skirt, showing a little sight of her ass. Dean looked at Richie, then he finished the thought.

"Well, you know... stepsister."

Karina crossed her arms, eyes squinted at him. "Yeah, sure... Siblings porn is another term for sexual abuse."

Richie scanned Karina from top to bottom in seduction, "Hey... what's your name, babygirl?"

"Call me babygirl one more time, your manhood will be a tiny toothpick."

Sam and Dean looked down, quietly laughing to themselves. Ritchie pointed a finger at Karina and chuckled. "I like you." Karina rolled her eyes as she walked into the room with the boys.

Dean gestured to let him come into the room, then he introduced the people, "This is my brother, Sam. You met my friend, Karina Leone."

Richie shook Sam's hand, "How you doing?"

Sam looked at Dean in curiosity, shutting the door behind him. He asked, "Not too bad. How do you two know each other?"

Dean took off the suit blazer, "You were in school."

"It was that succubus. In Granasi, right?" Dean nodded, then Richie finished the story. "Oh, man. You should have seen the rack on this broad. Freakin' tragedy when I had to ganch her."

Karina shook her head in disgust. She laid the bed in front of Sam, untying his tie.

Dean walked over to Richie, "Whoa, whoa. Wait, who killed her? If I remember, your ass toast until I showed up."

"Oh, I forgot what a comedian this guy was."

Karina muttered, "Yeah, hysterical..."

Richie's cell phone rang while Dean spoke to his friend, "Richie, Richie, I told you then and I'll tell you again--you're not cut out for this job. You're gonna get yourself killed."

He looked up at Dean as he answered the call. He was talking to someone on the phone, but it was one of his girls on the phone. Quite a ladies' man. He sat down on the couch.

"You find anything in this town, anyway?"

"No... I got nothing. Oh, wait a minute. You mean as in demons and whatnot?"

"Yeah."

"No, I got nothing."

"Typical." Karina rolled her eyes, looking at herself at the ceiling. Sam was smiling at the view of annoyed Karina in front of him as he was unpacking the bag. "What about your sister back there?"

"Honestly, she definitely had the devil in her, but she wasn't no demon, you know what I'm saying?" Karina shared a look with Sam, then he smirked quietly as he unpacked. He got up, walking toward Dean. "Right. Seriously. Church guy, hobby-shop guy-- they were lunch meat by the time I got there. Maybe they were possessed, but I can't prove it."

Sam interred, "Yeah, that's where we are, too. Let's just say the demons are possessing people in this town. You know, raising Hell..."

Karina asked, "But why would a demon blow his brains out for that? Just for the sake of it?"

Richie suggested, "For fun? He wrecks one body and moves to another. Like taking a stolen car for a joyride."

"Anybody else left in town that fits the profile? Nice guy turned douche that's still breathing?" asked Dean.

"There's Trotter."

"Who's that?"

"He used to be head of the Rotary Club. Then he turned bastard all of a sudden. Brought in the gambling, the hookers. He practically owns this whole town."

Karina asked, "Know where we could find him?"

"Oh, he'll be at his bar in a few hours."

"Great."

Karina got up from the bed. She left the room, leaving Richie watching her ass. He was nodding with delightful enjoyment. Dean cleared his throat to Richie, then he looked at Dean. He shook his head in return. Richie raised his hands up in surrender and exited the room. Without knowing that Sam was smirking at Dean in gratitude looking down at the bag. Like a good big brother.

***

Downtown in Ohio, the Impala pulled up at the near street. People are colliding together, drinking and partying their time. Trio got out of the car dressed in their clothing. Faces filled with shock and surprise. Dean passed the duffel bag to Sam over the hood of the car.

Dean reminded Sam, "I thought you said this was some boarded-up factory town."

"It is. At least, it's supposed to be."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do some research."

Karina snarled, "I'm sure you do, Dean Winchester."

They all walked down the sidewalk filling up with girls carrying their drinks. There was one girl in the limo, giving a beckoning seduction for the view. Trio passed by the view of the girl. For one small moment, Dean returned taking a look at the girl. He smirked at the girl, then Karina came to him. She pulled his ear toward her, dragging him away. Dean was in pain as they both walked down the sidewalk by the pulling ear. She let him go, then he followed them.

When they arrived at Trotter's bar, the place was filled with a huge crowd. Drinking, dancing, more girls, more horny men. Place filled with lust surroundings. Dean was rubbing his ear to ease the pain as he took the sight of the girls passing him by. Men were taking eyes on Karina as she gave helpless sighs for a long time.

Richie was wearing an orange silk shirt appearing to them. Dean smirked, "Oh, Richie. Look at you."

"Hey."

"Bringing satin back."

"Oh, you like this?" Try Thai slik-Canal Street. You have to pay $300 for threads like these, easy. Cost to me--forget about it."

"How much is "forget about it"?" asked Sam who was smiling at him.

"Ah, forget about it." Sam chuckled. Richie pointed a finger at a bald man in a black suit, "That's Trotter over there. He sits there all night. Can't touch him."

"So, what do we do now?"

Dean was eyeing the bartender who was beautifully wearing a red top. "I don't know about you, guys, but I'm gonna do a little investigating with that bartender."

Karina took a look at a man who was leaning over the bar. A man who was attractive to her. He seemed to be tall, with shaggy brown curly hair. His eyes were dark-brown, near to black. They were intense but in a good way. He was skinny with a pale complexion. He was wearing a comforting dark blue button-up shirt and gray shirt underneath. He was wearing jeans.

When he took sight of a beautiful brunette ponytailed woman in front of him, He gave a soft smile that showed dimples, he raised his glass to Karina for a gesture. Karina looked down as she smiled softly, then she returned to glance at him. He smiled a winning smile that gave her a blush.

The glancing stopped when Richie spoke up, "Easy. Me and her, we got a little somethin'-somethin' lined up for later."

Dean scoffed, "Yeah, right."

"Stings, don't it?" Dean looked at Richie, "All right. I got to hit in the head. Release the hostages. Be back in a few." He slapped Dean on the shoulder and left.

"No way, he gets a girl like that. I mean, look at her. You could fit that ass on a nickel."

Karina ignored the entire misogynistic conversation as her eyes were taking the sight of a man checking her out quietly. He seemed not the predator kind of man. She was stuck in the middle of taking sides. Should she stay with the boys or try to live independently once in a while? Again, she hasn't had sex for two years. This might be her chance.

She turned to the boys behind her, seeing them talking to Father Gil at the bar. They both left her be. She would rather take the ladder than be surrounded by awful predators. That was what she did.

She walked over to the bar, sitting on a stool beside him. The blonde bartender leaned over to Karina, "What can I get for you?"

She paid twenty to the bartender, "Spicy margarita, no salt on the rims."

"You got it."

A man beside her gave a soft smile, and she returned. She set the bag down on the counter on her left. A man looked down in a shy smile at his drink, and she looked at him. She asked him teasingly, "Are you avoiding me since you were eye googly from afar?"

"Sorry, you don't seem the type that is more approachable to some people."

"Like a slut?"

"If that term doesn't offend you, that's alright with you."

"If you knew me well enough, I'd be called worse."

The man laughed quietly as he was looking at her in admiration. He pressed his lips together turning into a grin. He offered a handshake, "I'm Alex."

Karina shook Alex's hand, "Karina."

"Karina... Beautiful name."

"Alex is one of my favorite names."

He scoffed, "You're just saying that."

Karina laughed, "No, I'm not. It's true!" Alex rolled his eyes as he gave a cheeky smile. The bartender gave Karina her drink. "So what kind of guy like you is doing here for the horrifying bar like this?"

Alex chuckled, "Uh, my friends kinda forced me to come here.  I think they ditched me."

"They definitely ditched you." Alex and Karina laughed together. "What is it that you do?"

"I'm a painter."

Karina gasped, "No way!! What paintings can I look at?"

"My place. I haven't really... revealed anything yet. Uh... I just broke up with my ex. She was... in a relationship with someone... and that someone was a girl."

"You dated a lesbian?" Alex chuckled awkwardly. "At least, you didn't marry her and got divorced. I'm sorry by the way, that sucks."

Alex shook his head and looked into Karina's eyes. "It's okay... It's a good thing my buddies ditched me, I just got lucky..." Alex laughed softly as he glanced into Karina's eyes, and then she smiled at him.

Suddenly, the gunshot rang out. Everyone was screaming, running at the exit. Karina was looking around in panic, searching for Sam and Dean. There was a guy at the pool table, aiming the gun underneath his chin. Dean tackled him before he went too far, then Sam moved across from him.

Karina commanded Alex, "Run now!!"

Alex's eyes widened, "Not without you!!"

"I'll be fine. Go now!!"

Alex followed people out of the exit, looking at Karina in worry behind. She nodded at him to keep going, he continued to do so. Karina ran toward Sam and Dean. Sam splashed the holy water on the shooter, there was no effect. Trio shared looks of confusion.

Shooter yelled out, "What are you doing? He slept with my wife. That bastard slept with my wife!!"

Karina yelled out, "Somebody called 911!" The brunette picked up the phone and dialed the number. Karina shared the looks with Dean, shaking heads.

As soon, as the police arrived to handcuff the shooter. The trio was sitting on the stools, faces filled with confusion. They never witnessed anything like this before and now it had become a reality to them all. Sam pointed out, "Too many cops here. I say we roll."

"Agreed."

"Just be cool. Poor jerk. Only thing possessing him was a sixer of Pabst."

Karina asked out, "What's happening to this town? Are the people possessed or just full-on crazy?"

Dean shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe it is just what it is-town full of scumbags."

Sam inferred, "Yeah. Maybe."

Dean nudged Karina on the shoulder and asked, "Hey, where have you been before the chaos?"

"I was drinking."

"On the job?"

"I'm sorry, who's here clearly bored out of their minds and with nothing to do, but to wait behind the manly scenery?" She raised her hand up, "Me. It's none of your damn business, jerk-off."

Sam laughed quietly while Dean was offended. He was opening his mouth to start a bicker with her then the cop approached them. "You guys ready for your mug shots?" Their faces were hesitant with nervousness. "The photographer's gonna be here in a few and take your picture for the local paper."

Dean smirked, "Be an honor, officer. What a thrill."

The cop left before Sam gave a fake grin. He whispered to Dean and Karina, "Yep, time to go."

They all got up until Dean stopped them, "Wait a second, wait a second."

"What?"

"Where's Richie?"

Karina rolled her eyes, "Who cares? He's probably smoking cigars while he was disturbing the neighbors for loud commotion. I want to stay under the covers, get myself room service, watch horror movies and get myself a beauty sleep with a "do not disturb" sign, okay?"

She gave a smile and patted Dean's shoulder as she walked away. Sam and Dean shared a look together and shrugged their shoulders.

Karina approached the bar where she left her bag. She finished her margarita in one gulp until she noticed a white beverage napkin with a drink ring around it. Along with the writing. "Hope you made out safely. I would like to see you again, Karina. 567-843-6016 -Alex." She folded the napkin and put it in her jeans pocket. She grabbed her bag as she exited with a smile on her face.

***

The next afternoon, the trio gathered together in Trotter's bar. Dean was looking at his cell phone in worry as the plate burger was unbitten. Not noticing the wavy hair down Huntress across.

Karina was looking down at the table, leaning her hand against her left cheek. She was smiling softly as she was drowning in thoughts. She had a 5-hour phone call conversation until 2 in the morning with Alex in bed. A normal conversation about life, artistic paintings, and himself. Not so much of her since she told him that she was an undercover detective. She was planning to have a meeting with him in the afternoon at his place to look at the paintings. She couldn't wait to meet him again in person, especially with his inspiring paintings and sex. Lots of sex.

Sam sat down with two bottles of beer on the table beside Karina. "You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?"

Dean shut his cell phone as he asked out loud. "How many times I got to tell Richie he's gonna get himself in trouble?"

"Dean, you're assuming he's missing. I mean, maybe he just bailed."

"He's a moron. He's a sweet moron, but he's not a coward. He wouldn't just bail. I got to go find him."

"All right. Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna trail this Trotter guy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... Something about the way he looked at me last night. Maybe there is something going on here." Sam turned to Karina and asked, "Wanna come?"

Karina faded out of listening to the entire conversation. She was smiling softly in the distance as her brown eyes were filled with sparkling lights. Sam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Karina?"

Karina was still smiling in the distance. Sam shared a confused look at Dean in front of him. Dean lightly shook his head back at Sam. They both returned to Karina.

Dean slammed the table, "Kay!!"

She jumped out of the trance and looked at Dean confused. "What?"

"Are you okay? You seem... abnormal. Are you possessed?"

"What, no! I just... what?"

Sam furrowed his eyebrows at Karina and repeated what he said before. "Karina, I was asking if you want to come with me to check out the Trotter guy."

"I would love to, Sam Winchester but no. I have plans." Sam and Dean shared confused glances at each other. She leaned over to them and smiled,  "I may or may not have met an attractive, charming painter last night, and I'm going over to his place for a moment. To hang out, mostly to..."

Dean's eyes widened with shock. He held his hands up, to calm himself down. Sam swallowed his throat as he looked down quietly. Dean looked at Karina, "You're finally found your one-night stand? Maybe you should double-check before you make your monster baby."

Karina shook her head, eyes squinted at Dean. "Okay, first of all, I'm not you, dumbass. Second of all, I take birth control every day. Third of all, I have ways to check on him before anything goes my way."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. I'm not a woman anymore, boys, I'm finally a man." Karina smiled proudly at Sam and Dean. Dean raised his beer for the power line. Sam grinned softly at Karina. Karina realized as she grabbed Sam's arm to see the time on the watch. She had begun to put on her jacket and stood up. "Alright, go ahead with your day as I do mine. See ya later!"

Dean saluted-wave to Karina as she did in return before turning her back to leave the bar. Dean chuckled as he turned to Sam. Sam was looking down at his hands on the table, quiet.

"What's on your mind?"

Sam looked up at Dean, he shook his head. "Nothing." Dean made a suspenseful glance at Sam, reading his mind. "What?"

Dean sighed, grabbing the burger in front of him. "Nothing." He took a bite. Sam made a furrowed look as he looked at the distance, drinking his beer. They were in silence ever since.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
842 26 9
Y/n, a badass huntress in the world of Supernatural, is working on a case when she ends up with the assistance of Sam and Dean Winchester. If only sh...
62K 2.3K 103
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
323 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...