Elias | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four

Thirty Two

2.4K 131 22
By BoundlessReverie

Elias

I ran into that forest as fast as I could. I don't know how many men they have left, and I know I'm not exactly skilled like the agents are, but I won't let anything happen to him.

The house kept getting closer and closer the faster I ran. I held the pistol tightly in my hands, keeping my eye on my surroundings.

As I neared the perimeter of the house, I saw Fraser kneeling down behind a tree tending after one of the injured men.

"Freeze!" He yelled.

I threw my hands up and his eyes went wide when he saw me. He lowered his gun with a glare.

"Elias, what in the fuck are you doing here? I told you to stay in the god damn van!" Fraser shouted.

"Your men are going down like flies. At this rate were never going to catch Vincent and get Zayn back. I told you, i'm not letting anything happen to him." I said, giving him a glare right back.

"Unbelievable." He mumbled under his breath.

"Fine. Don't do anything stupid. I still have four guys left. The other team has five. They're going to breach through the back door any minute."

"Alright. Are we going to go or what?" I questioned.

"You good, man? We'll come back for you. Just don't fucking die on me." He spoke to the injured agent.

"Yeah, just a flesh wound." He smirked.

"Only got my thigh. I'll be fine, just can't really walk." He said.

"I'll see if we can get the medic team to get you. Alright?" Fraser said as he stood up from the ground.

"Stay behind me." He said sternly.

The four other men trailed closely behind, looking every which direction as we inched closer onto the property.

------

We made it to the house, our backs pressed against the wall, ducking out of the way from any windows. Fraser signaled his hand to move forwards.

Fraser stayed on the left of the door with me and one other agent, and the other two moved to the right. We stood there, guns ready, while Fraser counted down from three with his fingers.

"Go!" He yelled.

The agent on the right moved in front of the door and kicked it open with all his strength. It was bad ass.

There were men on the inside shouting, the agents began shooting until it was silent.

"Clear! Go, go, go!" The man yelled.

We rushed inside the house, aiming our guns in all directions in search for anyone else.

"You two, go right. We'll check left." Fraser said.

They nodded and walked through the empty living room.

We entered into the dining room And through the kitchen. We got sight of the other group already inside, searching for anyone else.

"Clear in here." One of them said.

"Glad to see you guys are alright." Fraser spoke with a small smile.

"This isn't over. Keep your eyes open. Castillo is still here somewhere. We need to find him."  Fraser added.

All i'm worried about right now is Zayn.

While they were talking, I moved off on my own. Probably stupid, but I can't wait anymore.

I crept around the corner, and opening up a door that revealed a set of stairs.

I took a deep breath and quietly descended down them. As I reached the bottom, there were two men standing guard at yet another door.

Shit.

Oh god. I'm really doing this.

I aimed my gun with both hands, pointing it directly at one of the guards. Steadying my breath, I pulled the trigger and closed my eyes.

"Porro! Pegue ele!" The man yelled.
(Fuck! Get him!)

"Seu maldito morto!"
(You're fucking dead!)

Oh fuck.

I aimed my gun again, shooting at the man still standing.

"Eu acertei!" He shouted.
(I'm hit!)

I jumped down the last couple steps, shooting my gun again, getting the man in his other thigh. He dropped to the found clutching his legs while screaming in agony.

The other one... Shit, I think I killed him.

I kicked the guys gun away from him, bending to pick it up. I threw the strap over my shoulder and kicked the guy in the face, knocking him out cold.

I rested my forehead against the cool wall, fighting to calm my breathing and catch my breath. How did I do that? No damn clue.

I flinched when I heard footsteps running down the stairs, I aimed my gun towards them but sighed in relief once I saw it was Fraser and another agent.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? You could have got yourself killed!" He yelled.

"Wow, nice job. You should think about joining the force!" One of the agents said while earning a death glare from Fraser.

"It's already done. I'm fine, the guys are down. I need to find Zayn! This is taking too long!" I yelled.

"I think he's in there." I said, pointing at the door with a large padlock on it.

Fraser rubbed the bridge of his nose letting our a deep sigh. "Someone break the fuckin lock."

The man nodded, using the back of his automatic gun and successfully breaking the lock off. He threw it to the ground, turned the handle and used the nose of the gun to inch the door open.

The room was dark, but as I looked inside I saw the shape of a person lying on what looks to be a small bed.

I ran inside, pulled the dangling string from the roof which thankfully brought light to the room.

That's when I saw him.

Zayn... My beautiful man.

My breath caught in my throat as I saw him there, shaking, naked, and facing the wall.

I could hear the panic in his breathing. He was terrified. His ankles were shackled by some sort of chain to the metal bed post and his hands cuffed together.

I ran over to him, kneeling down at his side.

"Zayn! Zayn, i'm here baby. I'm here," I said.

His body flinched when he touched me, but his body stopped shaking. His bruised face turned around to look at me, and the second our eyes connected he burst into tears.

"E-Eli? How d-did you find me?" He asked.

"That's not important right now, love. What matters is that you're here. You're alive and safe in my arms." I ran my fingers through Zayn's tangled hair and pressed a kiss against his bruised forehead.

"I-I didn't think I w-would see you again," he said while bawling.

"I'm here love. We're going to get you somewhere safe, okay?"

He nodded at me, and I moved out of the way so the agents could cut the restraints off him.

"Do you know where Castillo went?" Fraser asked.

"U-Um there's a door, over there... It leads underground or something... He-He went down there m-maybe ten minutes ago." Zayn said while pointing to a square tile in the floor.

"Shit. We need men at shore now. You guys go down there. Find him!" Fraser shouted. "I'll get these guys to safety."

One of the agents lifted the door open and walked down the latter.

I held Zayn in my arms, wrapping him in the ratty old blanket he was left with. I helped him from the bed and carried him up the stairs.

We made it outside and I didn't let go of him the entire time.

As we approached the van, Zayn nuzzled his head to my neck, "I love you, Eli." He whispered.

"Thank you for saving me." He smiled and closed his eyes.

"Eli! Zayn!" Luke yelled as he ran to us. "You found him! Oh my god!"

I smiled and broke into tears as my grip on Zayn tightened.

"I told you I'd get him back."

A/N: Poor Zayn has been through so much😭. Finally Eli got his man back, hopefully they can get Castillo before it's too late 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 14.6K 35
✔️ | A small town country boy from Texas gets the opportunity of a lifetime. A full ride scholarship to Oxford University to study Art. Leaving the...
454K 22.5K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
1.2M 52.5K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
2M 80.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...