(βœ”) A Marriage

By mk_happysoul

Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is ama... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
Something New Is Coming Your Way (ATTENTION⚠)
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
...TEASER...
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
TEASER
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
TEASER
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74
EPISODE 75

EPISODE 70

584 115 51
By mk_happysoul

Avni sat in front of the mirror with shweta and riya to her either sides. They got her ready in a royal blue frock suit. This dress was chosen as to avoid any kind of inconvenience to her with an injured shoulder.

Shweta: aaj to meri bacchi bohut pyari lag rahi hai...

Riya: sahi keh rahe hai aap mummy ji... Neil bhaisahab ki to band bajne wali hai.

Both giggled while avni blushed looking down. Shweta was about to take her hair into the curler when she heard prakash's voice from their room.

Shweta: inko kya ho gya... Kapde rakh ke to aayi thi...

She was thinking as why was praksh calling for her when she heard him calling again.

Riya: mummy ji aap jayiye... Main kar deti hoon..

Shweta: okay... Me goings... Acche se karna.

She walked out of the room.

A person stood by a pillar near the room. He smirked seeing shweta going out. it was Neil

Neil: ek gaya ek baaki....

He smiled devilishly recalling himself spoiling prakash's kurta by crumbling it while he was in the bathroom.

Riya had just finished putting soft curls at the ends of avni's hair when she felt a pull at her own d dupatta. Turning back she saw it was Gauri.

Riya: baccha aap yaha?

Gauri: mujhe bhi chachi jaisa tyaar hona hai...

Riya: beta aap tyaar to ho already.

Gauri: nahi.. Maine mooh dho diya aur kade pe juice gira diya...

Avni: kya?

Riya: Gauri kya kiya aapne beta..

Gauri: aapne kaha tha ki main chachi jaise ready hogi par aapne to alag kiya... mujhe nahi pata aap mujhe ready karo phirse... Chalo mere saath.

She held her hand dragged her out.

Seeing them going out a victory smile came to Neil's face. He recalls something.

Flashback:

Neil was walking in the hall corridor when he collided with Gauri. She was having a glass of pomegranate juice in her hand. As the result of the conclusion the whole glass of juice was turned upside down on her peach colored frock.

Neil: I'm sorry baccha maine dekha hi nahi aapko... So sorry beta...

Gauri: chachu meri dress...

She made a crying face looking at him blinking her eyes dramatically.

He took his handkerchief wiping her dress when something struck his mind.

Gauri: chachu main aapse baat nahi karungi... Meri frock kharab kardi aapne...

Neil felt bad for hurting her.

Neil: beta... I'm sorry... Par chachu ne to yeh aapke liye kiya...

Gauri: kaise?

Neil: kyu ki aap to humesha chachi jaise ready hote ho na... Aur chachi ne aaj alag color ka dress pehna hai...

Gauri: sacchi?

Neil: ab chachu aapse jhooth thode bolte hai...

Gauri: main abhi mumma ko bolti hoon...

Neil: haan haan... Woh to chachi ke saath hai room mein... Chalo jaldi...

Gauri nodded and ran of towards his room. Neil brushed the back of the neck with his hands and looked around. He smiles at his victory.

Flashback ends.

Neil: doosra bhi gaya... Ab mere aur meri jaan ke beech koi nahi aayega...

He clears his throat and started walking towards his room.

***********

Avni giggled at Gauri's actions. It was her every time's thing if she was not looking same as avni.

Moving her head sideways, she took the studs laying on the dressing table.

Trying to put them single handedly it slipped out of her hands. Before she could catch it she gasped seeing a hand at her waist level holding it for her. Looking at the mirror she saw it was Neil.

He was looking at her intently with a small smirk gracing his lips. Avni felt weak in her knees seeing his flirty gaze on her. Not matching eyes to his reflection she looked away. Adjusting her flick behind her ear she blushed. Neil loved seeing her all blushy mushy whenever he is the reason. he cleared his throat stepping closer to her.

Neil: ek pal ke liye mere dhadkan ruk gayi.... 

Avni: kya? k..k..kyu?

Neil: dilkash haseena dekh kar dil mein kashish to hogi na...

Avni: (Frowns) kaun Kashish?

Neil slapped his own forehead.

Neil: (under his breath) kaise soch liya yeh kuch samajh jayegi?

Avni: Neil... bolo na kaun Kashish?

Neil: arrey amma... main shayri kar raha tha... koi kashish nahi hai main to tumhe keh raha tha ki... you are looking beautiful.

Avni: ohh.. to seedha seeedha kaha karo na.

She bit her inner cheek trying to stop her laughter. She understood each and every thing he was saying but she loved irritating him. 

Neil: ab... kya main pehna du?

Avni: huh?

Neil: earrings.. 

He said pointing to the earrings in his hands. Avni smiled and nodded.

Holding her from the shoulders he carefully made her sit on the dressing stool. Avni could only look at her husband in adoration.

Once he was done placing the earrings at their rightful place his eyes went on the Mangalsutra. Taking it in his hands He looked at avni through the mirror. He made her wear it. The next in line was the sindoor. Once everything was done nicely avni stood in front of him looking to the floor. 

Neil: ab perfect lag rahi ho... 

He took some kohl from her eyes and smeared at the back of her ear.

Avni: waise tum bhi acche lag rahe ho aaj.

Neil: huff.. shukar hai tumne kaha to sahi.. warna...

He stepped closer to her. wrapping his hands around her waist he pulled her to himself. Avni gasped at his actions.

Neil: mujhe laga shayad paise de ke tareef karwani pade.

Avni: (narrowing her eyes) accha pehle kitno se paise de ke tareef karwa chuke ho?

He smiled at looked away like thinking something.

Neil: umm... kabhi gina nahi...

Avni: haww ji (pouts) bohut bure ho tum...

She tried hitting him on his shoulder with her left hand but it was not that impactful.

Neil: accha baba sorry.. waise tumhe pata hai ki tum tak aane ke liye  kitne paapad belne pade hai mujhe...

Avni: haan.. papa ji ke kapde gadbad karke.. Gauri jaisi maasoom si bacchi ko ulti seedhi patti padha ke..

Neil widened his eyes looking at her. did she knew everything? but how?

Neil: tumhe kaise pata?

Avni: Ab agar tum smart ho to main bhi tumhari biwi hoon... 

She said wrapping her left arm around his neck. Since there was still a restriction of moving  her right shoulder due to the fracture caused by the bullet shot This was the least she could do. Neil chuckles.

Avni:  Do aur Do jodna aata hai mujhe Mr ACP. 

As these words escaped her lips Neil's reactions immediately changed into something undefinable. He stepped back clearing his throat.

Neil: ab neeche chalte hai... sab wait kar rahe honge...

Avni found it weird but shrugged it off. She nodded in agreement. Soon the family left for Mehta Mansion.

All the way and Even during the pooja rituals Neil was very very careful about avni. He would not leave her side even for a minute. The Family members just let them have their own space Not bothering them much.

Avni enjoyed her time with the family. But one thing that she found weird was Neil's aversion for any topic related to his job. She decided to ask it later on.

After spending time together they decided to get back to Khanna mansion. Neil Prakash Shweta and Avni were in one car while Gautam gauri Riya Bebe were in the other one.

Neil was driving the car but his mind was somewhere else. He was Time and again looking at his phone and thinking something. Prakash and shweta had noticed the same too.

Avni: Neil..

She said shaking him a bit. since he didn't responded to the previous calls she made 

Neil: huh?

Avni: kaha khoye ho? kab se dekh rahi hoon..

Prakash: haan beta.. koi pareshani hai kya?

Neil: nahi nahi kuch nahi...  (to prakash) Dad kya aap please drive kar lenge.. mujhe kisi kaam se jana hai... 

Shweta: abhi... is waqt?

Neil: haan maa thoda zaruri hai.. agar na hota to nahi jata... dad please...

Prakash nodded. Neil parked the car at the side  of the road and got down not before instructing avni to take medicines on time and sleep.

After Neil left Shweta and prakash found it weird.

Shweta: Avni beta... kya Neil ne kabhi tumse kuch kaha hai?

Avni: nahi mummy ji... 

Prakash: pata nahi aaj kal itna ajeeb kyu behave kar raha hai...

 Shweta: mujhe to lagta hai police station ki tension le raha hoga.. Itne dino se gaya bhi to nahi hai...

Prakash: ho sakta hai...

Avni fell into deep thoughts thinking about his behaviour. She sighed and sat back in the seat.

Once they were home, Riya gave avni her medicines and helped her change to night clothes. She made her comfortable in the bed left.

Avni thought about Neil not back home yet. She took her phone and was about to call him when her phone rang. 

It was Abhi. She sighed and answered.

Abhi: hello avni yaar tumne woh documents dhoondhe? Please dhoondh do na.. mere liye bohut zaruri hai.

His voice was clearly telling how tensed he was about the meeting he was having a day after.

Avni: yaar tu to peeche hi padh gaya.. bola na dhoondh dungi..

Abhi: avni tujhe nahi pata  agar meeting acchi na huyi na tu Kapoor sir ne mujhe Bura kar dena hai...

Avni: tension na le.. kal sham tak tujhe de dungi..

Abhi: pakka na..

Avni: ohho.. haan pakka.. ab kya itni raat ko lawyer se stamp paper banwau tabhi manega?

Abhi: nahi nahi... waise tu rest kar rahi thi kya?

avni: (rolling eyes at his stupid question) To aur itni raat ko main kya karungi?

Abhi: nahi i mean shadi shuda log bohut kuch karte hai 'itni' raat ko mera matlab...

He said filling tease in his voice. Avni shook her head sideways at his stupid comment.

Avni: haan bohut kuch karte hai agar unka pati ghar pe ho to.. Neil to pata nahi kaha gaya hai.

Abhi: wait a minute... Neil ghar pe nahi hai? Avni.. sab theek hai na tum dono ke beech?

His voice was filled with concern. Even though he loves messing and teasing Avni but he was genuinely concerned about her.

Avni: i dont know jab wapis aa rahe the he said usko kuch kaam hai and ab 9:00 baj rahe hai.. abhi tak nahi aaya...

Abhi: tumne baat ki usse?

Avni: tum phone rakhoge tabhi karungi na... 

Abhi: oh accha.. good night. Apna khyaal rakhan aur.. haan... Zarurat padi to i'm just a call away...

Avni chuckled at his words. Well its true he will stand for her in every case.

Avni: rehne de tu... tujh jaise hi hote hai 'just a call away' bol kar 1000 calls tak not reachable  jate ho...

Abhi: abhi main aisa bhi nahi hoon yaar...

Avin: (chuckles) accha accha maan liya... chal theek ahi bye.

Abhi: hmm.. bye.

Hanging up the call she tried calling Neil but his phone was out of network coverage area. She sighed and sat back.

Avni: ab kya karu? neend to aayegi nahi... 

She thinks..

Avni: ek kaam karti hoon... Abhi ke documents hi dhoondh leti hoon... kal subah hi bula ke de dungi ..

Saying this she stood up and walked out to the study.

Rummaging through the files she was not able to find what she wanted. It was nearly an hour she's been searching for that envelope that had the designs. 

Avni: kaha rakh diya maine... kahi kisi ko diya to nahi tha? nahi agar diya hota to yaad hi hota...

She was interrogating herself when her eyes feel on an orange envelope lating under a stack of files. She frowns. It was in the shelf where Neil keeps his study materail. They had seperate shelves for each of them so as to avoid any inconvinience.

Avni: yeh lo.. yaha pada hai yeh... maine sari almari chhaan mari

Nodding to herself she walked to the shelf and tried pulling it out. The stack of book laying on it was making it difficult for her to do single hanndedly. Due to the imbalancement of stack the whole stack now kissed the floor. 

Avni: oh no... ab yahi hona baki tha

She sat near the stack and started looking for her envelope. Fishing out that orange envelope she she smiled looking at it.

But her smile fell down as soon as she opened the page.

Avni: Neil itna abada jhooth kaise bol sakta hai?

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...
65.4K 7.1K 21
Some say arranged is best!!! And some says love survives in marriage!!! On all these years I have been on Earth I still don't understand what an idea...
30.4K 7.3K 43
Hello everyone!! 'π™Όπš’ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš‹πšŽπšŠπš πšπš˜πš› πš πš‘πš˜πš–?? ' π™‡π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™–π™§π™© π™—π™šπ™–π™© 𝙀𝙛 π™‘π™žπ™›π™š ❀ Lady: Drive safely beta, it i...
35.4K 3.5K 27
8 yrs living apart leading a different life away from each other. Will the family ever reunite ? #1 - neilsha on 26/10 #1 - saiviratchavan on 20/10 #...