Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kaptet 86

462 15 17
By shadow1dark2night

Katsuki and _____ hugged the life out of their children before leaving.

Kenji and Kyori stood by the door watching them drive off before smiling.

Kyoko looked up at her brothers.

"I'm hungry."

"Pizza?"

"Pizza!!!" Kyoko cheered as the brothers smiled at her.

***
They spent a couple hours on their own doing whatever they wanted having the house to themselves before Levi joined them.

"Levi! Levi!"

"Hey kid" Levi bent down hugging Kyoko as she smiled wide at him.

"Where are your brothers?" He asked.

"Kenji's training!! And Ky is reading!" Kyoko said.

"Come on let's go annoy them." Levi said smiling as she giggled agreeing way too fast to his offer.

They walked to the backyard seeing Kenji using all the gym equipment.

Kyoko poked Levi's arm to do it as he laughed softly using his dark matter to grab one end up the weight and make it float in the air.

That caused Kenji to stop and stare at it confused.

"What the fuc-"

"Language!" Levi yelled stopping his quirk to cover Kyoko's ears.

Kenji turned around seeing them and sighed.

"When the hell did you get here?!"

"Just now. Come on I'm bored let's get your brother and do something." Levi says walking back inside with Kyoko at his tail.

Kyoko had a huge crush on Levi so wherever he went she went too. It was one of those little kid crushes.

They walked to Kyori who already could hear their snickers.

Kenji smirked watching Levi use his dark matter to tickle Kyori but Kyori's eyes immediately met there's causing Levi to stop.

Kyoko giggled running into the room and jumping onto Kyori who dropped his book.

"Damn how do you always know." Levi said annoyed

"You guys are loud."

"Get up let's go outttt"

***
Levi took the kids out for the day letting them actually have fun and be siblings.

It wasn't until they got back home where he helped order dinner for them before getting Kyoko into bed and making sure the twins were in bed too.

***
"We're not babies." Kenji said annoyed.

"The fuck ya you are." Levi said watching the twins sit down.

"I'll come around again tomorrow." Levi said.

"We're inviting a friend over so don't be annoying." Kyori said looking at him as Levi sighed nodding.

"Ya ya..make breakfast for Kyoko when you're up. I'm leaving now. Night!" Levi said before leaving the house.

Kenji laid in bed as Kyori just changed into PJ's.

"Hey..I also invited Daki and Tayo over." Kenji said to him.

"What!? Mom and Dad only said Seri."

"Come onnn it'll be fine. Plus they're fans of our parents so it's good."

"That's exactly why mom doesn't want people like that in our house!" Kyori glared.

"Calm down. You can sit in the corner if you want." Kenji teased.

Kyori groaned just laying down. "You better take the blame then."

"Ya ya."

***
The next morning was eventful.

Seri came over at 12 pm joining the siblings in their breakfast.

"I really can't believe you invited them." Seri said looking at Kenji as Kyoko sat beside her.

"Geez it's like having two Kyori's." Kenji rolled his eyes just finishing his plate.

"Your mom's gonna kill you" Seri laughed.

"That's what I said." Kyori says.

"I want more!!" Kyoko jumps on demanding more pancakes.

Seri smiled at her grabbing her two more.

"So is Levi coming back then?" She asks

"Probably. Maybe not. Who cares." Kenji said.

"Thats the only reason I'm here.." Seri pouted.

"He's not that even good looking. You're disgusting." Kenji glared.

"He's better then you two." She says smiling.

"I like Levi too!!" Kyoko joins.

"Ya he's a total hottie." Seri says to her making her giggle.

"Hey! Don't teach her new words." Kyori said to Seri who shrugged.

They finished up eating before the door bell rang causing Kenji to get up and answer it.

Kyoko just stayed by Kyori and Seri who both glared watching Daki and Tayo enter the house.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! We're actually in THE Dynamight and Nova's house!" Daki said going to the living room.

Kyori covered Kyoko's ears.

"HEY! Watch your god damn language!" Kyori yelled.

"Ya if you wanna stay be respectful." Seri said

"Shit sorry" Tayo said looking at Kyoko who looked up at Kyori confused.

"Oh my god..your house is huge!" Tayo said walking to them.

"Ya I know" Kenji said smirking.

"When I told my mom I was coming here she almost died bro! She knows all the dirt on your parents! She was your moms fan back in the day!" Daki said.

Kyori just walked to sit on the couch taking Kyoko with him. Seri followed behind him not wanting to be alone with the three doofuses.

"Ya well my mom was pretty famous. But now.. she's just a mom. My dads the beast tho. I'm gonna surpass him and be Number 1." Kenji smirked saying proudly.

"Damn! That's awesome!" Tayo said

"Are you kidding?! Nova's awesome! Plus she's hot!" Daki said laughing.

"Ew man." Kenji glared

Kyori just turned up the TV volume for Kyoko.

They chatted for a while longer before coming by the TV to sit with the others.

"So you didn't know your mom was in Camp Nitro-Fight!? Are you guys even her kids dude?! She's was a monster! She beat up so many people and won! My grandpa went to those fights and met her once!" Daki said to Kenji.

"..Camp Nitro-Fight? What's that?" Kyori asked looking at them as Daki's eyes widen.

"DUDE YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW?! They're your parents yet you know nothing about them!? Haha what!?" Daki laughed.

Daki grabbed his phone.

"My old man has all fights recorded with every single player since it was illegal and shit. I made him send me Nova's battle! Check this out it was her last one before her dad pulled her out of it for good!" Daki said showing them a saved video in his emails.

Kyori got up with Seri as Kenji held the phone staring at it curiously.

Kyoko just mad she couldn't watch it too.

The boys watched the horror as they saw a younger version of their mother...possibly Kyoko's age fighting a middle age man..

Kyori's and Kenji's face turned to anger and disgust the more they watched..

"She's a beast man! Forget your dad I swear I'll stand by that Nova should always be Number 1! She beat that guy!" Daki said

"Barely! She almost died too!" Tayo said shivering looking away from the video.

Kyori's body trembled as he grabbed Daki's shirt.

"DELETE THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!"

"Woah! Calm down!"

"Kyori!"

"Dude I did nothing!!! It's on the web so what's the point?" Daki said pushing him off.

"Ya man, it's not the first time she almost died." Tayo said.

"..mama almost died?" Kyoko asked looking at them confused.

Kenji glared at Tayo.

"Dude shut up."

"No she didn't these dumbos are talking about a silly game" Seri said to her smiling before giving a death glare to the boys.

"So you really didn't know about this?" Tayo asked the twins.

"What? No of course not! All we knew was our grandfather was a total jerk. I didn't know he would put her through that at such a young age!" Kyori said glaring.

"..ya our moms side of the family were all bad news even our uncle..but dad got mom away from them so she's safe. It's all in the past." Kenji said pushing the phone back to Daki.

"What..? Well that's not what my mom says. She's was confused to hear that Dynamight and Nova were still together. After he tried to kill her, she thought they divorced." Daki says sitting back down.

"What?" Kenji laughed. "Dad never tried to kill mom."

"Uh ya he did like 7ish years ago dude when Satima City fell. I was 5 i even remember it." Tayo said.

"He didn't try to kill her he was being controlled!" Seri said glaring at them.

"Wait what!? What are you guys talking about!?" Kyori and Kenji said confused and clueless.

"No my mom said it was a lie, that was Dynamight. He wasn't being controlled. Even Shoto. They just said that to cover up the fight." Daki said arguing Seri.

"Mr. Bakugou would never harm a hair on Mrs.Bakugou! You guys are just talking trash. He was being controlled by a villain!" Seri glared

"Wait hold on! What are you two talking about!? When did Dad try to kill mom!?" Kyori asked confused as Kenji looked at them too.

Kyoko just listened to them while getting ignored almost forgot about...

Daki and Seri showed the twins the video of screams from the news reporters and the birds eye view of Dynamight attacking Nova..

"..."

"Kenji.. Kyori.. did you not know?" Seri asked feeling guilty now.

Kenji and Kyori looked at eachother silently realizing the same thing.

"..the day she dropped Kyoko off with grandma..and came back with a bandage around her neck.." Kyori said.

"It's true.." Kenji said glaring his hands sparking.

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW COULD THEY KEEP THIS FROM US!?" Kenji yelled.

Kyori glared at the ground getting angry as well only for his scar to start itching again along with a headache.

"S-shit..!" He grabbed his head closing his eyes.

"Kyori!"

"Damn..I can't believe you guys didn't know.." Tayo said.

"How many things have they kept from us.." Kenji said glaring at Kyori.

"..they probably didn't want you to worry. You can't blame them you were only a child." Seri said to them.

"That doesn't give them to right to stay quiet!" Kenji yelled.

"Kenji.." Kyori said

"NO! WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY KILLED HER!? And I was ready to become him..no I'll be better.." Kenji said glaring.

They stayed silent before hearing small sniffles.

Their eyes charged at the little girl who listened quietly to their words not understanding any of it.

"Oh shi-"

Kyori just grabbed Kyoko taking her hand and walking upstairs. At the top of the stairs he glared down at the others who felt their body tremble.

"Leave. All of you."

***
Kyori tried to explain what they were talking about in simpler and nicest way without adding the mom dying by dad part but Kyoko didn't listen to him hitting him away.

"I wanna mama!" She cried.

"Kyoko please. She's not coming until tomorrow."

"No!!"

"Kyok-"

"No!" She scratched his arm causing him to freeze up.

"Hey! Kyoko! Get back here!" Kyori yelled not being able to move.

But before she could runout of her room Kenji stopped her.

He grabbed her arm dragging her to her bed.

"Stop being difficult! Alright you're not the only one here who's upset got it?!" He said to her.

She looked at him pouting as he sighed.

".."

Kyori finally moved and looked at him.

"You can't be mad at him for something mom forgave him for." Kyori said glaring.

"Ya well that's not what I'm mad about"

"Can we not talk about it infront of her!?"

"Does it even matter anymore!? They had all this time to tell us!" Kenji said.

Kyoko whimpered hating their yelling especially with her between them.

Kyori glared at Kenji.

"Get out."

"Ya. So Kyori could save the day like fucking always. Have fun with that. The fact that you're not even mad about it says a lot." Kenji said.

"Look I get it! Okay!? But why should I dwell on something that has nothing to do with us anymore!? Mom and Dad are fine! Moms fine! So take the stick out of your ass and leave!"

Kenji scoffed just walking away as Kyoko wiped her eyes.

Kyori looked at her and sighed just sitting on her bed.

"It's fine. Don't listen to any of us." He said to her.

Kyoko looked at him but just ran out of her room to her parents room climbing onto the bed.

Kyori groaned annoyed as he laid down on her bed.

"What the hell..."

***
The next morning was a bit crazy.

Kenji and Kyori were both downstairs trying to feed Kyoko but she refused to eat until her mother came home.

It was about 10 am and the door finally opened...

Katsuki and _____ smiled entering the house seeing their kids glaring at them.

They both froze confused as Kyoko ran to ______ whining.

She dropped the bag confused. "What happened?! Are you okay?" ______ asks Kyoko who shook her head hugging her mother tightly.

Katsuki glared looking at the twins. "What the hell did you two do!?"

"What we did? Or what you did?" Kenji asked glaring at him.

"What?"

_____ just rubbed Kyoko's back as she stood up looking at them.

"What are you talking about?"

"What other secrets have you kept from us?" Kenji asked her.

"What? Secrets? Ken, Ky what's going on?" She asked.

Katsuki closed the door walking to them.

"You two better get your shit together. This isn't how you treat your damn parents." He glared.

"Ya?! Well how the hell do you treat mom!? By almost killing her?! We saw the video and how you almost killed her with your own hands! How could you keep that from us!?" Kenji yelled.

Katsuki looked at ______ who seemed so hurt hearing that from Kenji.

"What did you say?" She asks.

It took a few minutes before they finally realized what the boys were talking about.

"We saw the video. You can't deny it! Dad almost killed you! And you're still with him!?" Kenji said.

_____ walked to them looking at both Kenji and Kyori.

_____ just slapped Kenji. "I never want to hear you bring that up. Especially infront of Kyoko. Do you understand me? The same goes for you Kyori. What happened that day was meant to be forgotten." She said her eyes tearing up.

Katsuki glared at them but stayed silent.

Kenji just looked at her in disbelief that she slapped him.

"But-"

"No. No Kenji! That's enough. I didn't expect to come home to this! Honestly!"

"But mom you've kept so many things from us! Your whole god damn life! Since that stupid camp fight thing grandpa took you to-"

"HEY!" Katsuki yelled causing Kenji to shut up.

_______ looked at the ground. Kyoko holding onto her leg.

"Go to your fucking room now! And don't you dare come out." Katsuki threatened

"I just want to know!" Kenji said.

"Kenji seriously stop it" Kyori said seeing how his parents reacted.

"Huh?! You're on their side now?!"

"Dude you're being a jerk!"

"No I'm not I just want to know shi-"

______'s lightning sparked at Kenji causing him to freeze up.

"your room now."

Kenji looks at her before scoffing and walking away.

Kyori looked at her. "How did you find out?" She asked.

"Kenji invited two guys over and they told us..and showed us.." Kyori confessed.

_____ looked at Katsuki her entire mood changing.

"I'll talk to them.." he said motioning for her to go upstairs.

_____ just walked off as Kyoko tried to follow but Katsuki grabbed her before she could.

"Let's go to your brothers room.."

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
68 3 12
ā†³ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ Katsuki Baku...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...