ma maison b.e

By bilsnikes

Billie is 21 and has finally graduated college and has never really settled in one place. While working on mu... More

๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต
๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”–๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ
๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ต-๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ต-๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ต-๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ฃ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ข๐”ฑ-๐”ฒ๐”ซ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฑ-๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ฃ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ข๐”ฑ-๐”ฒ๐”ซ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฎ
๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข-๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฉรฉ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข (๐”ฒ๐”ซ)
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฉรฉ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข (๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ต)
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ฐ?

๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐” ๐”ข ร  ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฏรฉ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ (face claims)

3.7K 40 12
By bilsnikes

M𝔞𝔦𝔫 C𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

Salomé Kirk (Sal-Lou-May)

CAO OF INTERSCOPE RECORDS

25 YEARS OLD

BISEXUAL (TOP)

"It would make me the happiest, luckiest, and most gifted woman on the face of the earth"

Extra Information/ Background

Sal was born and raised in France, she moved to New York at the age of 18 chasing her dreams of becoming a musician. Her parents never were found of the idea and disowned her at the age of 19. Sal found a good paying job that didn't meet her expectations but was good enough until she knew what she wanted to do at the age of 20. Five years later she is working a dead-end job to satisfy her parents at the age of 25.

Billie Eilish

PERFOMER/ SINGER/ SONGWRITTER

20 YEARS OLD

LESBIAN (G!P/SUB)

"The sad thing is I think I was in love with them"

Extra Information/ Background

Billie grew up traveling place to place as a kid never getting comfortable, she grew up struggling to make friends which led to a lot of mental problems at only the age of 13. Billie always wanted to sing at the age of 15 she started writing music the goal was to have fun. She didn't want to see her mother struggle anymore skip forward at the she is the biggest popstar on the planet only at the age of 21.

S𝔦𝔡𝔢 C𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

Claudia Sulewski & Finneas O'Connell

26 YEARS OLD & 25 YEARS OLD

Extra Information/ Background

Finneas is Billie's brother and has been there for her forever. He helped Billie get to where she was right now. Billie refers to him as her best friend she wouldn't know what to do without him.

Claudia is Finneas girlfriend. They've known each other forever. Finneas was a little scared to make the first move but these two are truly in love with each other. Perfect Match some would say.

Julia Montana

44 YEARS OLD

Extra Information/ Background

Julia was like Sal in a way. She lost her mother when she was young and her father wasn't in the picture and when he was, he was very judgmental. Julia saw herself in Sal she knew she needed her.

Marigold Montana

42 YEARS OLD

Extra Information/ Background

Marigold is Italian-American. She game down to LA in the 11th grade and met the love of her life. Throughout the years it's been Marigold and Julia side by side with no plans on leaving each other anytime soon.

Zoe Donahoe

22 YEARS OLD

Extra Information/ Background

Zoe is Billie's childhood friend. Although Billie was busy, she always made time for Zoe she was like a sister to her.

Drew (n/a)

21 YEARS OLD

Extra Information/ Background

Drew is Billie's childhood friend. Although Billie was busy, she always made time for Drew she is like a sister to her.

Maggie Barid & Patrick O'Connell

63 YEARS OLD & 65 YEARS OLD

Extra Information/ Background

Due To Patrick's job, he was always traveling. Maggie and Patrick kept a stable relationship and taught Billie and Finneas what they know about Music.

Everything in this book is fictional! (There are triggering subjects and mentions along with sexual content. I don't put trigger warning in the chapter, so this is the second and last warning.)

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1K 22
~complete~ "I want to stop whatever this is! because I'm already falling for you!" A teen pop sensation billie eilish just had a break up, her team...
170K 7.3K 56
trouvaille /troอžoหˆvฤซ/ noun something lovely discovered by chance ============================== ag reid was doing perfect. she was in her sophomore y...
152K 6.2K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...
131K 3.6K 41
this is a rewrite of my story "want" ============================== "i want you and you want me, so what's the harm, babygirl?" ====================...