▱ sympathy • byakuya x reader...

By na_darling

ȩ̵̨̢̘̝̪́̈̌͐̅͝R̴̛͈̥͇̳̂r̵͉͋͒́O̶̩͖̥̯̻̦͎͒͛̓̕͠͠ͅR̷͚͉̻̖͍̳͗̅̑͋̋̓ͅ . . . . ̶̨̝̤̫̩͚͍͈̍̃͆̌͗̊̇͗S̸̹̰͉̝̣͖͓̻̱̰̔͋̑̓̇̈́U̸̽͊͐̐... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
(A/N)
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
(A/N: 500+)
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
(A/N: 1K+)
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰
(A/N: Opinion)
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
(A/N: yo?)
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
(A/N: Changes/4K+)
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
(A/N: wow im kinda lazy)
(A/N: 5K+)
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰
(A/N: Fan-art!)
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹
(A/N: 2am school buzz and 8k+)
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
(A/N: 10k+)
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
(A/N: End!)
(A/N: QnA)
(A/N: QnA pt2)
CORRUPTION
(A/N: yall are gonna flip)
𝘝𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓
(A/N: 50K+???)
𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓
SYMPATHY: "WHAT IF" (70K+)
WHAT?

𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

1.3K 50 27
By na_darling

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

I thought my life was complete, but that was before I met you.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You groaned, rolling around in your bed. Your sleep was a dreamless one, of which provided zero comfort for you.

You felt someone shaking you awake, causing you to shoot up and fall off your bed.

"Waaah--!" You screeched as you hit the ground, rubbing your eyes as you stood up. "What the..?"

"Good morning..!" Monokuma shouted in front of you, making you bounce back in surprise. "Nice reaction! I'm glad to see you didn't disappoint!"

"You.." you murmured, pointing accusingly at the machine in front of you. "What are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be doing the morning announcement..?"

You had a feeling something bad happened, even if it were for no good reason. Shifting slightly with a hint of anxiousness, you glared at the bear.

"Ah, it's just a special occasion," Monokuma laughed, an evil look in its eyes. "After all, something has happened to one of your classmates."

You froze, mouth slightly open in shock.

"What..?" You stared at the bear with a confused expression. "What do you mean? Who's hurt..!?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out!" The machine said in a sing-song voice, bouncing away to the door. "Good luck to you!"

Following Monokuma out of your dorm, you sprinted toward the cafeteria in a panic. When you got there, you realized everyone was in chaos.

"..the game is afoot."

Glancing around, you caught the attention of your classmates. Inhaling, you let your hands lay on your knees in order to catch your breath.

"D-Did Monokuma talk to everyone before me..?" You huffed out, a look of worry evident in your eyes. "Who's missing? Is someone dead? Is it--?"

"We're about to go searching," Byakuya interjected, lightly pushing your shoulder so you'd move forward. "Follow me."

With a sigh, you hastily followed the tall classmate upstairs. Behind you, Makoto quietly tagged along. As Byakuya searched, you found it strange the way he was looking, almost as if he already knew where to look.

Finally, you all entered the pool area. But you noticed almost immediately that something seemed off.

"Why's the door opened..?" You gulped, glancing at the open locker room doors. "Aren't they supposed to be locked?"

As if on cue, the monitor in front of you turned on.

"For this investigation, I have unlocked the doors. Please look around to your heart's content!"

"In-Investigation..?" Makoto shivered beside you, copying your worried expression.

"Just as I thought," Byakuya commented with a slight smile, making you tilt your head. "Judging from the announcement, there's no doubt that a murder has taken place once more."

With a gasp, you felt a pang in your chest, right where your heart was. Someone was dead, and there was nothing you could've done to stop it this time.

"And the locker rooms... They're suspicious," Byakuya sighed. "Very suspicious, indeed. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Do you think.. D-Do you think it's in the locker rooms..?" You replied with a frown. Byakuya seemed way too invested in the locker rooms for it not to be considered weird.

"Huh?" Makoto chirped, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Suspicious...?"

"It seems nobody's searched the locker rooms. Let's start with the girls locker room.."

Gulping, you took a step forward first, approaching the girl's locker room.

Why were you so nervous? It was not guaranteed that someone was dead, but just light speculation.

Reaching out toward the door with shaky fingers, you flinched when Byakuya's hand wrapped around your wrist.

"Let me do it," he responded, giving you a slightly worried expression before leading you behind him. Still clutching onto your wrist with his hand, he lightly pushed open the girl's locker room door with the other.

Immediately, the smell of blood and death entered your senses.

And there was a body.

Specifically, Chihiro Fujisaki's body.

You gaped at the scene in front of you, tears falling down your face.

How could this have happened? Who would take advantage of your friend like this?

Chihiro was strung up against two poles by a cord, hung in some sort of satanic pose. Behind her body, the word bloodlust was written in her own blood.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

Behind you, Makoto let out a horrifying scream, but you could only stand there in silence.

One of the only people you trusted was hung like some sort of sacrifice. She was dead. Most definitely dead, and she was never coming back, much like Sayaka, Junko, and Leon.

With a groan, you stepped back slightly, dragging Byakuya along with you. You choked on your own tears, collapsing onto the floor in a bundle of sadness and sobs.

It wasn't long before everyone else came running.

Leaving your side, Byakuya gently swept the hair from your face before going inside the locker room to talk with Makoto.

"Oh Y/N..!" Aoi yelled, just now entering the area and seeing you crumpled up on the floor. "Who's dead? Are you alright?"

With a quick shake of your head, you released more cries and angry sobs. There was nothing you could contribute right now, and Aoi knew it. Helping you to your shaky legs, Aoi let your head rest on her shoulder.

"Hey, let's go inside and talk with everyone," Aoi whispered, helping you inside the girl's locker room. "You don't have to say anything, but you should at least be there for the investigation."

"Okay.." you murmured, following meekly in Aoi's arms to the farthest corner away from Chihiro.

You knew there was the talking and discussion of others, but all you heard was just whispers in the background. Looking up from Aoi's shoulder, you stared intensely at the body.

How could this have happened again? Was someone really tempted by Monokuma's motive or were they just a psychopath.

Glancing to the word on the wall, your frown became deeper.

Bloodlust.

No sane person would make a spectacle of someone's death.

╔═                    ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                   ╘══════╛                    ═╝

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐..

▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 10%

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ 70%

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%

╔═                   ╒══════╕                   ═╗

𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕!

╚═                  ╘══════╛                   ═╝

└─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 4.4K 19
I regret writing this book Start - March 27th, 2018 End- October 2021 Cover by me
219K 7K 31
⚠️Extreme Trigger Warning⚠️ • Slight Abuse, Manipulation, Cussing, Death, Mature Themes, Sexual Abuse, Gore, Suicide, Cannibalism, and Rape 35k...
591 30 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
8.2K 146 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...