Scissor Seven: Chained Feelin...

By Linagur83

This Fanfiction is a one-shot of 65 000 words focused on 7 past has a shadow killer and 7&13 relationship, in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16 (Final chapter)

Chapter 11

405 11 2
By Linagur83

The night passes and they wake up, even a bit late. For this time, Seven didn't want to urge the girl. They eat the rest of the buns she has. The girl even maybe gets a small smile or two from the boy.

7 "So what is the first place you want to see after ... all of this ?"

Bai "Ahah you finally get interested in my future? What up with this sudden change? don't tell me, you wish to do another travel with me? I'm pretty sure I can't afford your services anyway."

7 maybe has a very start of a blush. Wish to do another travel with the girl... he could imagine it... that will be ... so nice... so impossible after she learns his true nature and he goes to his shadow killer normal business again...

7 "... I can't travel by your side after that."

Bai "you... can't?"

7 "...I can't ...because... I don't choose my missions, my chief does that for me."

Bai "Ohhh I see, maybe when you take vacations then?"

7 "I don't... take ... vacations."

Bai "seriously?! But why?"

7 "Because there is no reason for me to take vacations."

Bai with a smile "Well now you will have a reason to do so!"

7 confused "Mmmh?"

Bai "Well yes, so you could come see m...AHHH NEVER MIND !" She turns red from embarrassment.

7 sad face «I wish for you that you didn't have to see me after this... »

Bai, a bit sad, « ... you really think that ? ... why? »

7 with a serious face « .... because... if so... »

7 « ... I will definitely not be able to call this vacations ahhh.... » with an already exhausted face just by thinking of it.

Bai « Mmh... HEY! You damn ... AH! If I have to see you again, it would be your fault if we can't call this vacation! You from far the most exhausting person here! »

Seven didn't answer the girl's provocation, he just starts to smile from it, someone wanting to have holidays with him... this idea even impossible fill his heart with a bit of joy.

Bai, still a bit angry, « But so to answer your question, I think I want to go first to the beach. »

7 « the beach, that's all? »

Bai with melancholy « For you, it's probably childish I know, but I never see the sea or the ocean. I want to know what looks like this giant infinite extension of blue. I want to put my feet in the sand and feel the water coming on them. I want to run on water with a beautiful sunrise reflecting on the sea. It feels incredible when people describe it... »

7 « It's good there are plenty of other places with beaches outside of Xuanwu... »

Bai « Ahah! Outside of Xuanwu? Do you wish me as far away from you at this point? »

7 « ... You just should think of traveling also outside of Xuanwu. »

Bai « Ahhh maybe... But first, let's go to Orochi. That would be a good start! »

She stands up, insinuating they should move again. So they finally get down of the tree, branch by branch. Seven going first to secure the area. The last branch was very high. 10 meters separate it from the floor. Seven goes first to inspect the area.

He jumps but suddenly in mid-air he can feel an attack. Something throws a blade at him. With ease, he twists his body to dodge the blade. This blade coming from the floor passes close to his torso, and to finally dodge it all, he puts his head back. Doing so he can see in his back that he did a mistake. The blade, with a dark Qi aura synonym of demons, continued his flying road and was actually ending targeting Bai.

Targeting both at the same time and waiting for him to be separated from the girl and in mid-air to attack, this was surprisingly an intelligent move for a demon... Seven starts to draw his sword, ready to strike the flying blade, giving priority to the protection of the girl and then himself. But he notices that actually the girl already saw the sword and move to dodge it, she really did improve after all. Seeing the girl is dodging it, he didn't stop his fall on the ground to fight his opponent who was actually running toward him, what's a fool, demons are stupid after all. The demon was a monkey humanoid creature full of strength and speed. This demonic spirit was enough intelligent to be a sword fighter, maybe enough to talk like Orochi. It has swords in both of its hands, and one to its tail. Suddenly it stops its run, at a precise position, why? It looks to the boy but also to the girl it was waiting for something but what? He was alone here... unless... oh no Bai!
Another demon with a similar look exits the shadow in the back of Bai. In a flash, it grabs the flying sword and sends it to Bai again, and at the same time jumps on her. The first blade was just a decoy to force them to focus front, but the real attack come from the second demon in their backs. Two demons working in tandem, doing synchronized attacks, this was actually so rare that Seven didn't think of it. The boy didn't have another choice. His eyes turn to red, he infuses the thousand demon dagger with a lot of Qi to put them as a shield faster than the light in the back of bai. Doing so, he stops the second demon attack and the blade but it also made her lose balance on the branch. The boy was on the floor encircled by one demon in front and one in back of Bai, the girl was starting to fall in slow motion for him and it was all his fault. He has to catch her. The demons didn't leave a fraction of a second to Seven. They immediately throw both levitation Qi swords on the falling girl and jump to kill the girl and the boy. Seven who has no piece of his sword close to him.

What can Seven do now? If he protects the girl he will be hit, if he protects himself the girl will die from the blade or the demons... for him this fraction of a second seems to end an eternity but no hesitation was allowed.

Seven jumps in the direction of the girl, manipulating his blade pieces with Qi, he did a 280° movement with his left arm and his pieces follow the same, doing a beautiful lighted purple ring that cut the head of the two demons: the one in his back and the one on her back. Never a good thing to underestimate shadow killer n°7. At the same time with his right arm, he pushes the girl higher, making her dodge the Qi flying blades. At the end of this half of a second, the boy land himself on the floor with the girl in his arms.

7 «Are you...okay? »

Bai « Ahhh... yes, thanks to you... »

7 « ahh... cough...good... » and saying this with a small smile, he falls knees on the floor, making fall the girl of his arm at the same time, and with blood coming off his mouth... way too much of blood.

The vision of Seven starts to blur, his strength lost him. He knows why. The boy was actually pierced by two blades in his abdomen. A way too important injury to be ignored even for him, something he was actually thinking can be enough to kill him.

The blades were probably poisoned, he was definitely dying and maybe it was better like this... Him, who was nothing more but a weapon he will maybe do something good for once... him who was nothing more but a broken tool... a broken human that was far too damaged to be changed but the girl still has a chance...

7 looking at the girl with his more and more blurring vision *I am damage... far too damage... but you Bai you're not beyond repair...stay here...live... I trade my life for you I guess... if we exchange our destiny it's probably for the better.*

Bai "Seven! SEEEVEN!! No ... NO NO NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

7 "Ba...i... cough ... flee... Orochi... flee... cough...  you need..."

Bai "SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE!!"

7*Ahhh...what she is saying... I'm starting to not hear correctly around...*

She removes the blade from Seven body, nothing really good to do in normal circumstances. He was so much injured that wasn't even painful, definitely not a good sign.

7 "No...cough... fl..mmmh"

7 *what is she doing?... Does she put something in my mouth?!... I can feel a taste... that the taste of blood?!*

Bai "come on! Come on! Shallow!! You need to do it! Drink! at least a little! Please please don't give up! Come on Seven you're not going to die right now!! I swear I will not let you!"

7*I can't hear correctly... she says shallow?? Hein? Why? It's pointless...*

7 collapses from the injury. He wakes up in a half-sleep state a little bit after maybe hours after. How he was still alive? Injured like that, he should have died in 10 or 15 minutes, no more. He was still very very seek and he wasn't sure what was going on with his stomach but the girl sit him on a tree. He has still difficulties to see with his fever but the girl was there. He can see she takes her sword and.... cut her own arm?! Heein???

Bai "Come on! Again."

7 ".....haahh....w...what..."

She didn't give him the time to finish his sentence. She takes his jaw and put the bleeding arm above, forcing him to drink that blood whether he wants it or not. Seven was too much in a weak state to fight back anyway. He collapses again from the fever. From it, he has flashes of memories. He can see the girl, she is taking care of him. She is taking care of his injury, of his fever, sometimes hiding him, sometimes fighting monsters on her own, and sometimes even carrying his body like she can.
Why taking such risks for trying to save him? If she runs fast she can reach the end of this forest in one day... Why trying that hard to save him when she has her own important matter to finish? Why? This is highly dangerous to stay with him half-dead in this forest, she probably knows it and still, she does everything she can over consequences, over logic to save him. That was something the boy just can't understand. And furthermore, he really can't understand why he has these memories of the girl forcing him to drink her blood multiple times...

Seven wakes up again with fever in a half-sleep, maybe he is alive somehow but still in a bad shape. He can hear the girl.

Bai "come one Seven! We are so close don't give up please!"

7 "..."

The girl starts to see three silhouettes far away.

Bai "Oh god there are people. If they are no thieves, They can help us!"

7 *other people? Asking for help for me? ah no... you have no idea what you're doing...stop...*

Bai "HEY!!! OVER THERE PLEASE HELP!!!"

7 *Ohh no... I need to move... why my body don't want to answer...move...*

Guy 1 "Miss we're here, are you okay? We are fighters don't worry, we can help you"

Bai "I'm okay. But I need help for him, he gets hurt by demons 3 days ago and he is still poisoned. Do you have medicine? We need to reach the Orochi domain, can you help us?"

Guy 1 "Of course! Dude take our medicine and poison kit. Miss we will do what we can to save your companion and escort you to the village of the domain, you can relax you're safe now."

Dude "God, 3 days? how can he still be alive, look at all this blood on him... Let's see what I can do but I made no promise... "

The dude approached.

7 *don't touch me you're a fool... I'm going to kill you... Just take the girl with you...*

Even if Seven think so, he was too much stone by the poison to move a finger. The dude put the medicines kit on the floor. He approaches Seven and tries to carefully move a bit his outfit to have a better look at the injury. Then suddenly he runs scare 4 meters behind, to his two friends.

Dude "AHHHH! Sha...sha...shadow killer!!!"

Guy 2 "Y...you're kidding, r...right ?"

The dude points out trembling with his finger the shadow killer token of Seven attached to his belt.

Guys 1 and 2 "AHHH!!" Drawing their weapon in fear. "Miss! C...come with us ...we... we will protect you from this monster! "

Bai, drawing her weapon too, "What is wrong with you?! What are you guys talking about? Which monster? Where?"

Guy1 "Miss...t...that guy... with a purple cape and a token on his belt ... this ...this is Shadow killer number Seven!!!! This dude... he is...is the best assassin of the world ...y...you must flee him!!"

7 *What are they talking about ... shadow killer?... they say said it ahhh... I couldn't keep it from her in the end... but that's maybe better for her now...*

Bai "S...seven... the best assassin of the world? Y..you must be wrong! It can't be! His mission was to escort and protect me! Seven is my guide and protector, he is a warrior not... not a killer!"

Guy "Miss that token on his belt, there is no mistake possible... I'm sorry but the only mission he would take is to make sure you die... He is a killer, not a bodyguard, I'm sure of it..."

Bai "N...no! You must be wrong! Seven will never hurt me!"

7 *...They are right Bai... that was my mission... that is my mission... you should not trust me... you need to go with them...*

Dude "... They say he never misses a target. That he even killed the king of Stan. That with his glowing red eyes of a demon, even evil spirits fear him..."

Guy 2 "but if this is shadow killer Seven then this sword he has.... it should be the thousand demon daggers... right?"

Dude "...yeah ... and if the legend is right... so if one of us kill him, he will become the new master of this sword..."

Guys 2 "look at him... he is already close to death... he can't even move... that will be a piece of cake to finish him...but who does it ?"

The 3 guys look at themselves, trying to determine who will be the most worthy to carry the sword.

Bai, pointing her sword at them, "If you want him dead, you will need to kill me first!"

Guy 1 "You can't be serious, you wish to protect this monster?"

Bai "Go away or I'm the one who will kill you!"

Guys look at themself then point their swords at the girl with determination.

Guy 1 "Fine, we will fight you."

The girl moves fluidly like water, and quick as light, so much she surprises the boys. If seven could properly see the scene he would have probably seen his fighting style in the girl motion. But she was too kind, she never aim for vital points. And the boys even injured didn't give up on a so beautiful opportunity to get the best sword in the world. So much that one of them finally hit the girl with a slash of his sword.
She move back, the injury wasn't deadly: a big wound on the hips but it was still an important one and hurtful.

7 *They hurt her... They hurt her! I don't care if I become a demon... I should protect the girl until the very end... I should do it whatever I will become."

Guys 1 "you fight well. But this is over lady. Just give up, we don't want to kill you."

Bai "I will not give up! I will protect him until the very end because he is..."

Guys "AHHHH! I...Impossible!!!"

Seven just stand up moving like a zombie. Head looking at the floor, blood coming from his mouth, each footstep were heavy and red glowing eyes. He has a purple-black aura around him, the Qi aura of a demon. The guys were so scared, they were petrified in place.
He moves to the girl, taking her close to him with one hand still in his zombie state.

The girl can feel this dark demonic aura enveloping her. She recognized the hand of the boy but she was too scared of this aura to turn to look at him.

The guys try to flee.

7 whispering difficultly "...mi...ssion.... must... .... ..... .... kill."

Saying this, in a flash of a second, he did a slash with the thousand demon daggers. Cutting the heads of the 3 boys just in front of the girl who was horrified by this scene. The girl was so horrified she didn't know what to do. She only ends her shock state when she heard the body of Seven touching the floor. The boy just collapsed again from his bad state.

The memories of this part his blurry... he remembers the girl forcing him to wake up and stand up... he remembers to walk and walk in a second state... repeating to himself "finish...the...mission" until... he eventually collapsed again.

Seven wake up again. He was on a bed this time... a bed??? Where the hell he was? What happens? Where was Bai?!
He moves out of the bed very quickly. Actually, that was the first stuff that surprise him, he was finally able to move again and correctly. The poison was gone. He looks at himself in the mirror, he was shirtless with some bandage on his stomach. He remove the bandage, he want to know how much still bad was the left wound. To his surprise, there was only a faded scar on his skin. Either he had slept for months, or something extraordinary happen to this wound. He fully removes the now useless bandage and put all his outfit again. The token was strangely hidden packed in his cape. He takes his sword. Thank god, he didn't lose it! And move out of this room to find the girl.

The house was visibly a peasants house that probably accepted to give a room in exchange of money. All room was empty, he starts to panic until he sees at a window the girl sitting outside under the shadow of a beautiful magnolia tree. He jumps out of the window to go to her. She was focused on something in her hand.

7 « Bai! Are you...  alright? »

Bai « S...Seven! You finally wake up! I was starting to think you really don't want to see me anymore! I'm fine and you, your wound is okay? »

7 « healed...strangely... Bai... where are we? »

Bai « A house of nice peasants next to the forest. We made it Seven! We are in the village of Orochi domain, the destination is 6 kilometers to the north and the road secured, so relax now, we made it alive! »

7 thinking with a serious face «... why didn't you leave me? »

Bai « After all the difficulties you had and how much you care for this mission, it would be very evil to leave you here so close to the goal. After all, if I go to the destination alone it will probably be a good excuse for them to didn't pay you... »

7 «... why didn't you leave me dead in the forest? It was dangerous, you could have died carrying someone half-dead in this forest... why? »

Bai comes to Seven with the little tissue bracelet she was building in her hand.

Bai "let you to death? Are you crazy?! Of course not! I would I never let you die!"

7 "but why?"

Bai, saying it like it was obvious, "because we are friends!"

And saying this she put the little bracelet in tissue handmade she did and tied it on Seven's wrist.

7 whispering "F...friend..."

The boy was so surprised by this sentence... he was frozen in place. A friend? He did a friend? Him? The lonely monster he was, was not alone anymore, he has a .... friend. His heart misses a heartbeat and tightens up very hard. He didn't understand it but he was happy. Never a sentence make him happier. His heart finally remembers this feeling,  joy, he remembers his heart can feel joy. The girl looks like a shining light. The world around him looks like it is finally being painted with colors. Beautiful bright colors that he wants to see every day. He haves a friend.

Bai "that's what friends do taking care of each other ! ... that's why I did you this little talisman. I heard a legend about it that if you want to protect someone then you can make him a talisman and until he wears it even if you are far away you will still protect him. So you better take care of it!"

7 looking at the bracelet whispering with a sweet smile "... friend."

Bai "Well I see you already take all the stuff you had so let's move on! It's already late, it would be great if we arrive before night!"

Saying this she takes her sword and her bag and starts to move.

Bai "I already paid the nice householders for their help! Come on! Let's move on!"

7 "W...wait!"

That was pointless the girl didn't listen to him she already was running with a smile teasing him to be "slow". Seven finally catch the girl's wrist.

7 "Bai! Stop!"

She quickly and violently gets off his hand of fear. She was clearly still traumatized by the last strange demonic event. The girl really wanted to ask Seven was what this demonic aura and if the 3 guys he kills says the truth. If Seven remembers killings those guys by his own will... She now understands there was something wrong with Seven, but she doesn't want to believe it or face it, because she wanted Seven to still be her friend and she prefers to pretend she didn't know.

Bai "ahhh... sorry! I... I was a little surprised... what's happening?"

7 "... Bai how much are you still injured? Can you still be able to fight?"

Bai "In...injured? Ah no! I'm okay! What are you talking about?! You must have dreamed!"

She was probably trying to avoid telling the truth of pride or something like that but the boy didn't care, he has to know. He forces her, taking her arms and leaving her no choice, he moves a bit her sleeve revealing the bandage. Yes, the girl really make him drink her blood he didn't dream that.

7 "Bai... what happened when I had the fever? HOW did you save me?"

Bai grabbed her shoulder embarrassed "...ahhh you really have to ask that..."

7 "I need to know... please."

Bai, looking aside, "that... that the power of my Qi. If someone drinks my blood until they have it inside them that will heal them... it can take time to be efficient but the more I get injured more it works, even after. The wound on my hips is probably why you are already healed but still try to not overdo it..."

7 *an intense healing power that can surpass death, so that was the power Orochi was after... Even if he has to take it from others.*

7 "... You hurt yourself to save me?"

Bai "it's okay. Don't worry I'm used to it... that's my role after all... I was gifted with this Qi so I need to fulfill my role until I have it..."

7 starting to be a bit angry or at least confused "... Use to it? .... How many times did you use this power?"

Bai takes the collar of her outfit in her hand like to protect this part unconsciously "n...not that much don't worry... just when the white dragon clan asked me...."

The girl was uncomfortable and obviously lying. Now that Seven remembers it, the first day he saw her leg and it was full of scars. As she was supposed to be a warrior from the white dragon clan, he thinks it was normal but for someone who didn't leave her city, this was obviously way too many scars...
he takes her sleeve and unrolls it up to her shoulder revealing her arms full of marks. The picture was ugly even for Seven, scars everywhere so much that some overwrite others, even marks of human bites! What do they think they are to use her like that?! They were fucking animals! Worse than Demons! The white dragon clan did that to the girl, they use her entire life! Using her like she feels no pain like she was nothing more than a tool! Seven was angry! Fucking very angry! probably even angrier because he can see a similarity between the girl's fate and his own. A monster like him can only find his place in this world as a tool, but the girl he can't accept that. He was so angry he would have probably killed all this clan even if the bounty was 1 yuan.

Bai "Please... Stop it with that face... please don't look at it... I... don't like it ... please..."

The girl take off her arm from the boy's grab and put her sleeve again very embarrassed.

7 angry "why did you let them do that? Did they force you?!"

Bai "No... it's just that my only role... that the only thing I know... what can I other do? They only ask me this"

7 "THAT'S NOT A REASON! Whatever they ask you, if that is something you really don't wish, nothing should stop you to say no! If you don't want something you should not do it!!!"

Seven frozen in place from his own words. Hearing his own thoughts coming off his mouth, he had a revelation. He says it for the first time, the words that he always needed to hear. The truth he secretly dreamed that one day someone screams at him. The words not only was true for the girl but also for him for everything he has done. Whatever he thinks of him, If he really didn't want something then he should not do it.

Bai "that's not important anymore, Orochi will take my Qi anyway..."

7 "Bai! Listen to me please ! that's really important... you need to go... I... Bai... you need to know that Orochi will..."

?? "What are you doing number Seven? Are you stopping your mission here? I would be really glad to hear what is so important to know so close to the end of this mission... because if something comprises your ability to finish this mission I should then end it for you right, Shadow killer number Seven?"

Seven frozen in place from fear and anger. That voice behind him, it was blue Phoenix and it was a cold shower for him, a cold reminder that he has absolutely no other choice than to finish this mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 32
EDIT: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 IM SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING 💀💀💀 16+ you're added to the sejoh gc by your best friend Oikawa. And you have so...
278K 6.3K 47
I just wanted to try this out! First story ever....... A girl part of the 7 deadly sins who has returned back to them. She doesn't remember them or a...
1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
38.7K 829 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...