Elias | ✔️

De BoundlessReverie

✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger... Mais

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four

Twenty Five

3.3K 163 7
De BoundlessReverie

***Warning mature content***

Elias

Once we finally got cleaned up, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen. Arlen and Luke were both standing beside one another while one cooks the eggs and the other flips the bacon.

It was cute, Luke tried reaching for a piece of bacon, which Arlen quickly slapped his hand away.

"It's hot, dumbass." Arlen said.

He took a piece out with the spatula, blew on it for a minute then held it up to Lukes lips. He ate it happily then kissed Arlen sweetly.

It may not be anything significant that happened, but just seeing the small things like that, make me want it so badly. There's nothing I want more than to be home, cooking breakfast with the love of my life. I just hope one day I get the chance to have a family of my own.

I looked up at Zayn with a cute smile on his face as he watched the two of them. Maybe he's thinking the same thing.

I walked up behind him, placing my arms around his waist, and a gentle kiss on his neck.

"Oh, hey guys! Breakfast is almost ready. One of you wanna grab the plates?" Luke asked.

"Sure, no problem." Zayn said with a smile.

"And you, make yourself useful and get some juice," Luke ordered, pointing the wooden spoon at me.

"Excuse me, dick head, a please would be nice!" I said, in a shocked sarcastic tone.

"Come on, babe. Be nice to our guest's" Arlen said with a wink.

"Yeah, Luke. Listen to your husband. Be nice to your guests." I replied with a devilish smirk.

"Apparently it's gang up on Luke day!" He said while flipping the eggs around.

"Oh shut up, you started it." I laughed at his childish behaviour.

He grunted back in frustration, but I knew he wasn't actually mad. That's just how our friendship works. I shook my head, trying not to laugh as I carried the juice to the dining room.

------

The tension in the dining room got thick. Not even over exaggerating. We started off laughing, but the closer we got to finishing our food, the closer we got to talking about the elephant in the room.

"So..." Arlen started.

Zayn looked down, fiddling with his fork, moving a piece of egg around on his plate.

"Um...," He started.

"Look, we need to find a way to stop this guy. I won't let you go back to that sorry excuse of a man, Zayn. I know your scared, but we need to figure something out." I said.

"I know soneone who is in the same field as Vincent. I might be able to have him try and get some dirt on him." Arlen stated.

"I don't know how long it'll take, but we need to get you in a building more secure. It can't be your apartment and it can't be your house, Eli. He knows people. Dangerous ones at that." He added.

"What do you want us to do then?" I gave him a questioning look, because i'm absolutely stumped on what to do next.

"Ooh, I have an idea! Are you still doing that project in Miami?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I am. It's close to being finished though. Why?" I said.

"Isn't it obvious? You guys book a room there and stay for a while until this is all dealt with." Luke said happily.

"I guess you have a point there... Zayn, what do you think?" I asked, gently rubbing my thumb against his thigh.

"Um... Yeah, I guess that would be fine. But what about my work?" He asked.

"Well, can you do things remotely? I can get a suite i'm sure, there will be plenty of room for you to work." I replied, with a gentle smile.

"I think that's a really good idea. It'd be best for both of you to get out of town for a while. You can use my jet, that way they shouldn't know you're going anywhere." Arlen said.

"I'm fine with that if you are." Zayn's face lit up with the cutest little smile as he looked in my direction.

"Okay... I'll go." He said with a shy smile.

I don't know why I didn't think of this. Leaving town. It's going to be good for Zayn to be somewhere safe, and also gives the opportunity to get to know one another on a deeper level. I want to know everything there is to know about Zayn. Everything. The good and the bad. Nothing he's done will scare me away from him.

I love this man and I will always cherish him the way he deserves.

------

A few days later.

"You have everything you need, beautiful?"

"I think so." Zayn responded.

"Make sure you don't have your location on your phone turned on, alright?" I said as we walked up the steps to the private jet.

Can't say I've ever been on Arlen's plane before. It's definitely fancier than I thought it was going to be.

We found a couple seats nearing the back of the plane. There was one flight attendant which stayed at the front, only coming back here if we press the little red button for service.

We removed our hats and sunglasses Luke insisted on us wearing, and yeah I guess it was a good idea. No one would be able to actually see our faces at the airport.

Once Zayn removed the dark frames from his eyes, I was completely taken by his beauty. Cheesy, I know. But man, he's a vision. Like something my dreams created and turned to reality. A man that is nothing but perfection in my eyes.

His hair slightly wavy, falling into his eyes as he removed his hat, his emerald eyes shining brightly. And you know what? He's all fucking mine.

"What are you looking at? He asked in a near whisper.

"What am I looking at? I'd say the most beautiful man ever created." I responded with a big, goofy smile.

"You're ridiculous." He said with blushed cheeks.

"it's not ridiculous if it's true, baby. And trust me, anyone who saw you would agree. You're a work of art." My hand caressed the side of his cheek, moving to the back of his neck and pulling him in for a chaste kiss. After a while, the pilot announced we were ready for take off, and only then I pulled back, biting his lip before I let go.

Eventually we were in the air, soaring high above the clouds. I looked out the window, and it's such a crazy sight seeing everything look so small below you, when in reality that's far from the truth.

Bringing me out of my thoughts, I felt Zayn's lips gently bite my neck, igniting a deep moan from my chest.

"Mmm, what are you doing, dirty boy?" I asked.

"I'm bored." He said with a glint in his eyes.

"I think we can do something about that." I responded.

With quick hands, I unbuckled his seatbelt and lifted him onto my lap.

"Oh!" He whimpered out.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked, hile cupping his erection through the fabric of his sweats. Did I mention I love sweatpants? They're so fucking easy to get into and I love it.

"Damn, baby. You're so fucking hard." I mumbled, in a complete daze.

"S-Someone might s-see us!" He spoke quickly.

"No one will come out unless we ask them to." I began sliding his pants down slowly, and even with the panicked look on his face, he still lifted his ass for me to lower them even more. I knew he wanted this, who am I kidding, he's the one who started it.

This has always been a big fantasy of mine. I sucked on my finger before sliding my hands around his ass. My hand easily finding his entrance as I played with his pulsing hole. God that's so sexy.

"Oh my.... Oh fuck yes!" He panted.

His moans are like music to my ears.

With ease, I pushed through his tight, pink pucker, relishing in the way he squeezed around my finger.

Soon, that's going to be my cock getting strangled around his tight hole.

The thought of that makes my mouth water.

Zayn's right hand is pressing against my shoulder, squeezing tightly while his other finds it's self tangled in my hair.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard baby." I lift my ass from the seat, surprisingly easily even with Zayn sitting on me. I tugged my pants down, freeing my near painful erection.

He wrapped his hand around my cock, swiping his finger along the top and sucking my pre come into his mouth. I swear he keeps getting sexier.

"Ready, love?" I asked.

He nodded his head, biting his lip as he lifted his ass from me slightly.

I grabbed my length, positioned it to his hole and slowly pulled him down over top of me.

"That's it baby, slide down my cock like the good boy you are." I moaned out, gripping the tops of his thighs.

Zayn gripped the seat behind me. His back arched beautifully as his hips gyrated in small circles.

Suddenly his movements stopped, which made me look questioningly at him.

"Is everything-" I started.

"You're so, so perfect, Eli." His eyes glossed over almost as if he was going to cry, but all thoughts disappeared as he started bouncing up and down.

"Fuck! You feel so fucking good, Zayn!" I shouted.

Our moans are getting louder by the second. The staff on board probably knew what we were doing, but I decided to cover his mouth to muffle his moans. I should probably be doing it to myself, i'm a fucking mess right now. I've never been this fucking horny with anyone before.

Zayn drives me absolutely wild.

My hands gripped his hips tightly as I thrust upwards, pounding his tight little hole fast and hard, chasing our release.

"Harder, Eli! Harder! I'm so- so-"

His legs started shaking, his thigh muscles tightening and his ass clenching around me, Zayn nearly screamed out his release. I've never heard anything like it and I fucking loved it! His come coated both of our shirts, and i swear it wouldn't stop coming out.

"Holy shit," I said, completely out of breath. I was so capitavted by the sight, I barely noticed me coming until it leaked out of him and onto my softening dick.

We held eachother closely for a while as we catch our breath, eventually getting up to shower and a fresh change of clothes on.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

372K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
991K 23.3K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
1.2M 52.8K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.1M 53.5K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...