Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 85

506 17 7
By shadow1dark2night

For the next few weeks the Bakugou family settled back into their house and went on with their lives.

Throughout the growing months Kyoko began to talk, the boys were still troublemakers and _____ and Katsuki were going on strong.

***
*3 years later*
Kyoko: age 4
Kyori/ Kenji: age 8
***
Kenji was finally able to use his quirk with his father on more dummies.

He and Kyori have grown into big boys who have already started their 2nd grade.

Kyoko was also in preschool where she was the loudest and friendliest little girl. Safe to say she took after her mom.

Katsuki and Static were both worldwide heroes. They recently took on the USA and China mission yet let other heroes working for them take care of it.

Katuski was truly an amazing Hero for Japan. Due to all his accomplishments he was favored by the public even more. Yet that always caused him to be out of the house.

However his wife always supported him, happy that he was achieving his dream.

_____ on the other hand began working part-time with Mitsuki to design clothes.

They've made hundreds of clothes for little Kyoko who now only wears what her mother makes which she adores.

The families relationship is strong and nothing could break them up.

***
*4 years later*
Kyoko: age 8
Kyori/ Kenji: age 12
***
The new school year started.

Kyoko began 2nd grade and the boys when into Middle School.

They were all pretty excited yet..Kyori was having doubts about being in the same class as his brother again..

Kyoko on the other hand got her quirk at age 5!

She had her mothers paralysis in her nails. No explosions or lightning though.

***
"Oh hey! Your dad's Dynamight isn't he!? I love him!!" A girl said running to Kenji who was living for the attention as other students turned hearing that.

"Ya he is. He's the best damn hero there is. And I'll be the next one!" Kenji smirked having his hand in his first.

"Woah! You guys are kinda famous then right??" Another student asks.

Kenji just nods as Kyori rolled his eyes.

He went to sit in his seat just listening to his brother brag for the hundredth time about their father.

"Hey Kyori! We're in the same class again!"

Kyori looked up hearing that familiar voice before seeing the owner. He blushed.

"O-oh hey Seri...I guess we are" he smiled.

She sat down in the seat infront of him turning to face him before looking at Kenji who was talking to others. She groaned.

"He's here too..damn I thought I'd be saved from a year of Kenji." She complained.

Kyori laughed at her. "You and me both."

She laughs before Kenji's eyes caught them.

He walked over to the two.

"Hey Seri!"

Seri looked up at him. "Hm?"

"Let's go get the seats in the back. We can choose our own seats." Kenji told her.

Kyori looked away not caring of their convo anymore.

Seri looked at Kenji then her desk.

"Mmm I like this one. You go ahead." She smiled.

"What? Why? It's the front."

"Oh shittt really? Thanks for clearing that up." She said annoyed.

He glared. "Geez I forgot what a pain you were"

"Love you too dude"

Kenji turned to walk away but just took the seat next to Kyori who looked back at Seri.

She smiles at him as he shook his head in amusement before the class began.

***
Once lunch started the students in the class all swarmed the twins with many questions regarding their father and..quirks.

"So what's your quirks?! Are you two like a duo!? I can't believe you're actually Dynamights kids!" A guy said to them.

"Where'd you get that scar from?! That's so sick dude!" Another guy asked Kyori.

"Your eyes are so pretty!" A girl complimented

"Hey leave them alone you guys are like rodents!" Seri yelled annoyed by the crowd.

"Come on tell us! What are your quirks??" The guy, name Daki asked.

"Quirks?" Kenji laughed before looking at Kyori who looks at him with his side eye.

Kenji looked away. "Don't worry about it." He said before getting up.

Kyori just followed both having their lunches in hand.

"Aw man" the student sighed as Seri let the two go ahead.

Kyori and Kenji walked side by side before Kenji stopped.

"Just know I'm not letting you hold me back this time. From now on what mom said is gone. I don't care about what you want to do but I know what I want and you can't get in my way." Kenji said to him.

"Wasn't planning to."

"Kyori! I'm serious." Kenji said pulling his shoulder.

"Ya well I am too! Do whatever you fucking want. But don't you dare say my name or bring me up." He says glaring.

"Fine."

"Come on I'm starving"

The boys just walked to a few seats to sit and eat as others soon joined them..

***
Once school ended the boys waited outside before seeing their mothers car pull up.

They walked over getting in seeing Kyoko smiling wide at them.

"Hi!!! Look look!! I made it!!" Kyoko said showing her brothers her messed up plushie she tried to sew together with her mother.

Kenji and Kyori look at it a bit freaked out before smiling at her.

"Looks amazing Kyoko." Kenji said sitting down.

Kyori pats her head. "What's its name?"

"Katsuki!" She giggled.

_____ laughs softly.

"Dads name?" Kyori asked confused.

"Kyoko learned about her fathers name today." _____ informed them as they nod smiling at her.

"How was your first day?? Any new friends?" _____ asks while driving.

"Tons." Kyori said sarcastically.

"Seri's in our class too!" Kenji said to her.

"Again? You three are meant to be. How is she and her father?"

"They're good" Kyori answered as she smiled.

"Ky! Mama said we can watch a movie today!" Kyoko says to Kyori.

"Is that so? Thought TV was banned since Kenji broke it." Kyori said.

"Hey I didn't break it!"

"You did-"

"-did not!"

"You did!!" Kyoko giggled.

_____ smiled "The new TV we got came today. So we're keeping Kenji far away from that."

Kenji sighed leaning back into his seat as they soon got home.

Kyoko ran into the house holding her 'Katsuki'.

Kyori and Kenji went to their shared rooms unpacking before coming back down.

"Mama! When's papa coming home?? I wanna show him Katsuki!" Kyoko giggles.

"I told him to get here at 4 at least..but he's running late." ____ told her.

"Boys can you help set the table? Your fathers joining us this time so add his plate too"

"Dads coming early?!" Kenji asked looking at her as she nods.

"Awesome! I've been wanting to show him a new trick, and fight against hi-"

"Kenji, not today let him rest..you know he hasn't relaxed since his last battle." _____ said.

"What?! Oh come on mom, it's dad! He'll want to see it" Kenji smirked looking at his own hands.

"Be useful" she said putting the cups in his hands as he sighed helping Kyori set the table.

Kyoko ran over wanting to help too as she got the napkins.

_____heated up the food and by the time they all finished the door opened.

Kyoko dropped everything running over to Katsuki who smiled seeing her.

"PAPA!"

He leaned down picking her up as he kissed her cheek.

"Hey Princess."

"Dad!" Kenji smiles walking to him.

"Welcome home dad" Kyori said.

"Thanks Kyori. Where's your mother?"

Kyori motions his head to the kitchen where ______ was putting the food into a bowl to serve.

"I'm here babe."

Katuski walked over to them smiling seeing her as he kissed her lips the boys just looking away disgusted.

Kyoko giggled at them as she leaned for _____.

"Mom me too!"

______ leaned kissing Kyoko's cheek as she laughed.

"Why don't you go show papa your new friend." ______ said as Katsuki put her down watching her run off.

He looked back at ______ having a cheeky smile.

She looked at him confused. "What's with that smile.."

"Guess where you and I are going for the weekend" Katsuki said wrapping his arm around her waist.

She leaned into his body. "Where??"

"You remember that fancy expensive hotel?"

"SHUT UP! Really?? What about your work-"

"Forget that, I need some wife time." Katsuki said as she hugged him tightly.

"Wait- what's going on?" Kenji asked.

Kyoko ran back with her plushie as Katsuki looked at the boys.

"You guys have the house to yourselves for the weekend. But I'll have to ask Levi to watch over you three from time to time." Katsuki said as their eyes lit up.

"Papa! Look!" Kyoko said holding up her plushie.

"What the hell is that?" Katsuki asked earning a zap from _____.

He just rubbed his arm bending to Kyoko's height.

"Heh..ya that's..you made that?" He asked as she nods happily.

"His name is Katsuki!" She said giggling.

"Kats-..." Katuski looked up at _____ as she looked away laughing softly.

The boys just amused by their fathers reaction.

"Why the hell did you choose that name?!"

"Because it's papas name!"

"No!"

"Yes!" She giggled.

"No Papa's name is papa."

He smiled grabbing the plushie holding it up to his face.

"You're telling me I look like this to you?" He asked her as she roared with laughter nodding trying to reach for her plushie but he kept it above her.

Kyoko laughed jumping to grab it.

"I might throw this guy out"

"Haha no! He's mine!"

"He's ugly"

"He's pretty!!" She laughed jumping again before accidentally scratching his hand with her paralyzing nails.

Katsuki's body froze up.

"HEY!"

Kyoko stopped and looked at him as ______ smiled at her.

"Oh wow look he's frozen for a longer time." She said to Kyoko who smiled wide until Katsuki began to move again.

"MAMA! Did you see that!! Kyori Kenji!! I froze papa longer!!" Kyoko yelled running to her brothers who praised her.

Katsuki glared annoyed before earning a kiss to his cheek.

"Come on, bring your twin too. Let's eat." _____ said to him as he sighed looking back down at the deformed plushie.

They all sat down just eating together while the boys talk about their teachers and classes.

And once they finished they ran off to go pick a movie.

Katsuki went to get into comfy clothes as Kyoko stays by her mother to help her wash dishes wanting to play with the water too.

***
Katsuki walked back downstairs stretching his back as he sat down on the couch.

"Hey dad, can we train today?" Kenji asked him as Kyori started the movie.

"You really want to?"

"Hell ya!"

"No no training today, leave that for tomorrow." ______ said walking over with chips and snacks.

She sat down near Katsuki who had his arms open for her.

"I wanna work on my quirk." Kenji said looking at her.

"We'll do that next week. If you want a chance at UA you're going to have to train even harder." Katuski smirked saying.

Kenji smiled at him excitedly.

"Babe that's not even until 2 years. He just started middle school." _____ said

"Never too soon to train" Katsuki said leaning back into the couch.

"I wanna train too!!" Kyoko said joining them on the couch trying to get between her parents.

_____ looked down at her. "..you do?"

"I wanna beat up bad guys like papa!" Kyoko giggled as ______ hugged her tightly.

"Never! I won't let you leave me."

Kyoko laughed hiding into her mothers chest staying away from the multiple kisses.

Kyori smiled at them before looking at the TV.

Katsuki looks at him. "What about you? Are you thinking of joining UA?" Katuski asked him.

"And do what?"

"There are different things you can try.."

"I'd never get through the first exam." Kyori said rolling his eyes.

______ looks at him then to Katsuki glaring that he brought up that topic again.

"You won't know until you try. Think about it." Katuski said before Kenji looked at him.

"Ya quirkless deku did it. You can too. Plus you look like you have a quirk with that freaky scar." Kenji teases pointing causing Kyori to glare at him before ______ sighed.

"Ok that's enough, just watch the movie pleasee."

Kyoko left her mother and father going to sit with her brothers.

They watched the movie all together just relaxing.

______ rests her head on Katsuki's shoulder as he laid his head on top of hers.

He held her hand intertwining their fingers together just listening the to sound.

***
The next few days went by the same.

Nothing changing just leading up to the weekend where ______ was starting to pack hers and Katsuki's luggage.

Kyoko was sitting on the master bed just watching her mother pack.

"So you and papa are going on a vacation?? Like a trip!"  Kyoko asks as _____ nods.

"Yup, and we'll be back right before you and your brothers go back to school." _____ says to her.

"Hey mom! can invite Seri over??" Kenji asked while walking into her room.

"...I don't know. I don't like the idea of you boys being alone with her in a house. I want to come back to a house not a mess."

"Oh come on please! I promise it'll just be her!" Kenji said smiling up at her.

_____ looks at him hesitating. "..ask your father then come back to me. I don't know if he asked Levi to come tomorrow or not." ______ says as he nods smiling before walking out.

"I like Seri! She's like my big sister right mama?" Kyoko says

"Yes she is. She also takes care of your brothers thankfully."

"Ya! Mama can Emori come?? Too!! I wanna play!"

"Emori? I don't think so, I need to be here for that. I'll invite the Kirishima's over next week and maybe we can all go out together." ____ said.

"Yay!! Let's do it!"

_____ smiled looking at her before finishing up packing.

Their weekend was going to be very eventful...

***
LIKE AND COMMENTTTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 79 22
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
121K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
75 32 14
He was an overly confident hothead that needed an escape, or some sort of release from the inner anger he carried, it was perfect for him during seco...
11.2K 135 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...