๐ฐ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By cxskett_lxrx

When Emily Prentiss walks into the BAU on her first day she has no clue who will turn out to be her boss. Whe... More

Prologue
xx1xx
xx2xx
xx3xx
xx4xx
xx5xx
xx6xx
xx7xx
xx8xx
xx9xx
xx10xx
xx11xx
xx12xx
xx13xx
xx14xx
xx15xx
xx16xx
xx17xx
xx18xx
xx19xx
xx20xx
xx21xx
xx22xx
xx23xx
Xx24xx
xx25xx
xx26xx
xx27xx
xx28xx
xx30xx
xx31xx
xx32xx
xx33xx
xx34xx
xx35xx
xx36xx
xx37xx
xx38xx
xx39xx
xx40xx
xx41xx
xx42xx
xx43xx
xx44xx
xx45xx
Xx46xx
xx47xx
xx48xx
Xx49xx
Xx50xx
Xx51xx
xx52xx

xx29xx

308 11 0
By cxskett_lxrx

"Agent Hotchner I'd like to remind you that you have a pregnant fiance sitting at home.", the Ambassador replied with wide eyes.

"Yeah I know but I am here to tell you that I am in love with your daughter and this time you can't do anything about it. If you feel the need to, then go and tell everyone what happened back then, I don't care about that. End my career if that is what you want to do. That will change nothing this time.", Hotch told her serious.

"That is everything?", Elizabeth asked unbothered by his words.

"Yes, aren't you going to threaten me now?", Hotch asked a little confused.

"No. You two are both adults and I talked to Emily right before you came, if you wanna be together then do that I won't stop you. But don't bring my daughter into the situation of being the other woman, she doesn't deserve this and your fiance also doesn't deserve it to be cheated on. So before you do or tell Emily anything you should have a conversation with your fiance.", the woman told him serious.

"I will. Thank you for your time Ma'am.", Hotch said still a bit confused that Elizabeth Prentiss just accepted what he had told her but he knew now that there was nothing standing in his way. He had kind of hoped that she would threaten to ruin his career because this way he would have had a reason to just stay with Hayley. But now he knew there was nothing stopping him to be with Emily except for talking to Hayley, and that was something that he didn't know how to do.

After leaving the Prentiss mansion Hotch didn't drive home, he decided to drive back to the BAU to distract himself with work as usual but on his way there he got a call. It was Strauss, she told him he and his team needed to get back to the BAU as soon as possible since it had something to do with Foyet.
Hotch immediately called the rest of the team and let them know that it was about Foyet so they should all arrive only a little later than Hotch.

When he got to the BAU he went immediately to Strauss' office. "Do we have a hint where he could be?", he asked when he stormed into the office.

"Actually we have that, and you won't be amused where he is.", Strauss said with a concerned look on her face.

"Why? Where in Boston was he hiding?", Hotch wanted to know.

"He isn't in Boston anymore. He is here, near DC.", Strauss told him.

"Wait what? How can we be sure?", he asked her unbelieving.

"Because a victim was found.", his boss told him straight forward.

"How can we be sure that it was him?", Hotch questioned.

"Because he left the wallet of his last victim at the crime scene.", Erin explained.

"The team should be here every moment, I'll get the briefing room ready. Do we have any hints where he could be right now?", Hotch asked her.

"No we only know that he must be near DC right now.", she answered his question.

"Alright thank you for letting me know so fast. I'm sure we'll have him soon, with a bit of luck he has left something at the crime scene that could tell us more about his location.", Hotch thanked her and left to greet his team in the briefing room. Garcia was already there since she hadn't gone home before. Morgan was the first to arrive, only a few seconds later JJ and Reid came into the room and they didn't have to wait much longer for Rossi and then Prentiss to arrive. "Sorry I didn't pick up the phone call directly, I was in the car and heard it on my mailbox when i got home.", she apologized out of breath.

"That's alright lets get started now that everyone is here.", Hotch replied understanding.

"So I heard that right that it is something about Foyet? I immediately checked the news in Boston but I couldn't find anything so what did he do?", Morgan asked concerned.

"He murdered someone. But actually it wasn't in Boston, they found his newest victim near Washington.", Hotch told them straight forward.

"Wait did I hear that right?", JJ asked shocked and the rest of the team had the same look on their faces as she had while asking this question.

"Yeah, they found the victim on a barely used road near Washington DC. It was a 37 year old woman, her name was Mia Curtingham, her husband was found dead next to the car, his name was Sam Curtingham.", Hotch explained.

"And it was definitely Foyet?", Derek wanted to make sure that they were on the right track.

"Yes, definitely. He left the wallet of his last victim and he used his most know method. Husband shot dead and the wife got stabbed.", their boss told them.

"Okay but why should he show up in DC now? He never left Boston, that is his comfort zone.", JJ questioned.

"Come on JJ we all know why he's here.", Morgan replied while looking over to Hotch.

"Morgan is right. Foyet is after me now.", Hotch said serious. "That's why he murdered some one near DC, he wants to let me know that he is coming for me.", he added.

"Okay then we will get you some officers to keep you safe.", Morgan suggested.

"I can keep myself safe but thanks for your worries. But I think someone else needs some police protection.", the unit chief replied. "Foyet doesn't want to kill me, he would have done that the last time then, he wants to hurt me so I'll send Agents to my apartment and call Hayley right now. Prentiss and Reid you drive to the crime scene, see if something looks staged. The rest of you will stay here and work on his profile. Some stuff needs to be added, now that he is not only killing but also sending messages.", he added and got up with his telephone in his hand.

The team looked at each other concerned. "Will he be okay?", Morgan asked worried.

"Derek you know Hotch. He will get through this but I think right now Hayley and his child are his priority so we should keep an eye on him and remind him to take a step back sometimes.", Rossi reassured them all. "I think the best we can do to help Hotch now is work on the case so that Foyet is back in jail by the end of this week.", he added and got up to start with work and soon the rest of the team did the same.

" Hey Aaron what's wrong why are you calling? Do you have to work longer today?", Hayley said when she picked up the phone.

"Oh thank god Hayley you are alright.", Hotch  called out relived.

"Why shouldn't I be okay?", Hayley questioned confused.

"Okay you need to listen to me now. Go and lock the doors, and also the windows, even the one in my office, don't forget this one. But don't panick, someone is on their way to pick you up. I sent Agent Peters, you met him last year at the dinner party that Strauss did, you remember him right?", Aaron asked her.

"Uhm yeah I think so but what's wrong? Why do I need to do all of this and why is an Agent coming to pick me up?", she asked even more confused.

"George Foyet, I told you he is out of prison but now we know he is near Washington DC and he wants to hurt me so the team thinks you could be in danger and until we know otherwise we will bring you somewhere where it is safe to stay for a while.", Hotch explained the situation to her.

"Wait what?", Hayley replied upset now.

"Everything is okay Hayley, we just wanna make sure that it stays like this so don't panic just wait for Agent Peters and when you are here we can talk about the details i need to go back to work now.", Hotch told her,

"Uhm okay, be safe Aaron.", Hayley said overwhelmed before Hotch ended the phone call.

Hayley arrived at the BAU when Morgan and Prentiss were about to leave, they met in front of the elevator.

"Oh hey you two. How are you?", Hayley greeted them excited when the elevator doors had opened and she and Agent Peters had gotten out of it.

"Hey Hayley, great what about you and especially the baby?", Morgan replied happy to see her.

"We are doing great. I had an doctors appointment just yesterday, I had hoped that Aaron could be there too but of course you all had to work. It is always the same, you plan things and then a case comes in.", Hayley laughed.

"Oh yeah, you wouldn't believe how often i had to cancel doctors appointments or stuff like that.", Morgan chuckled.

"I think I actually would believe you.", the blonde laughed again. "But Emily what about you, I heard your mother was here, is everything alright?", she now talked directly to Emily.

"Oh everything's fine she just needed some help with something. Good to hear that you and the baby are alright.", Emily answered and felt quite uncomfortable but still tried to smile.

"Good to hear. But I don't want to keep you two from your work any longer, I see that you two are ready to go so we'll see each other later I hope.", Hayley told them goodbye.

After Morgan and Prentiss had stepped into the elevator there was some awkward silence at first. "Why are you always so uncomfortable around Hayley?", Morgan broke the silence.

"I didn't know I was.", Prentiss acted like she didn't know what he meant.

"I am a profiler Prentiss, I see when someone's body language changes.", Morgan laughed a little.

"I don't know maybe she just seems intimidating.", Emily shrugged her shoulders.

"Come on, Hayley and intimidating?", Derek couldn't take her serious. "You wanna tell me that you start an argument with Strauss without blinking twice but Hayley seems intimidating, you can't be serious Prentiss.", he added laughing.

"Yeah you see, I don't know what you mean. My body language doesn't change around her. I just don't know her that good. I have seen her maybe five times so she's like a stranger to me.", Emily argued and in that exact moment the elevator door opened so she could step out and walk to the car faster than Morgan while thinking:

"Maybe it is because I slept with her husband and she doesn't even know..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.6K 40
Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved from the team besides from Emily who was al...
40K 959 16
A case in New York brings you back to confront and forces you to work alongside a childhood friend - Aaron Hotchner. A long time ago, your life was a...
1.6K 64 12
โ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ โž After another argument, Emily and Aaron decided to break...