๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ

356 11 1
By DWeber02

"Boys, I don't think she knows she's dead."

On a dark, rainy night, a young woman staggered across the highway. She stood in the middle of the road. She was waving for a car to stop as she continued standing there. All of the sudden, the headlights shined on a woman whose face was filled with fear and horror.

"STOP!! You've got to help me!!"

Three people were in the car. Not in any car, a 1967 Impala. She began walking toward the passenger's door and pounded on the window. "PLEASE!! PLEASE!!"

The passenger rolled down the window, raising his hand to calm her down. "All right, all right. Calm down, calm down. Tell us what happened." It was Sam Winchester, and then there were Dean Winchester and Karina Leone.

The trio got out of the car to hear the frantic woman's story. "I-I swerved, a-and we crashed. And when I came to... the car was wrecked and my husband was missing. I went looking for him, but that's when the man from the road, he-- he started chasing me."

"Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" All eyes were on Dean after his question.

A woman looked at Dean who was in shock for him to know the details, "How do you know that?"

He grinned awkwardly, "Lucky guess."

Karina turned to the woman across the car, "If you don't mind telling us your name?"

A woman turned to Karina who was soft-spoken but filled with mystery upon her soul. She answered honestly, "Molly. Molly McNamara."

"Molly, my name is Karina, and this is Sam and Dean. We can help you if you can come with us, we can take you back to town."

She shook her head, "I can't. I have to find David. He might have gone back to the car."

Sam began to speak to her, "Karina's right, we should get you somewhere safe first. Then we will come back. We'll look for your husband."

"No. I'm not leaving here without him." Trio shared a few concerned glances at each other before Molly continued. "Would you just take me back to my car, please?"

Karina looked at Sam with lifted eyebrows and shrugged helplessly. Sam looked at Molly as he responded, "Of course. Come on." Molly sighed in relief as they all got in the Impala.

Impala parked near the crash site where Molly crashed in the deep woods. They all got out as Molly guided them. "It's right over there." Her face was filled with more shock when her car disappeared. She looked between, shaking her head in disbelief. "I don't understand. I'm sure this is where it was. W-we hit that tree right there. This--this doesn't make any sense."

Sam held on to his flashlight as he turned to Dean and Karina quietly. "Guys, we got to get out of here."

"Agreed. Greeley will come out running here."

Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "What are you guys gonna tell her?"

"Duh, the truth."

"She's gonna take off running in the other direction."

"Well, you have a better idea, dick-for-brains?"

Molly looked at the trio who were standing together on the sideroad. "I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree. I don't know who could've taken it. It was totaled." Molly's eyes were filled with tears as she was desperate for help. "Please. You have to believe me."

Sam looked at her, "Molly, listen, we do believe you, but that's why we want to get you out of here."

"What about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops."

Dean pointed a finger at Molly, "Cops-- that's a great idea. We'll take you down to the station ourselves. So just come with us. It's the best way we can help you and your husband."

Molly looked back to the site, hesitant with Dean's suggestion. She looked back at them as she came back up, agreeing with Dean. They all got back to the car and drove off on the road.

The trio was sitting together in the front as Molly was sitting in the back, eyes dilated with terror and worry. She began speaking to them from her mind, "We're supposed to be in Lake Tahoe."

"You and David?" asked Sam.

"It's our five-year anniversary."

Dean commented, "Hell of an anniversary."

Molly scoffed quietly, "Right before, we were having the dumbest fight. It was the only time we ever really argued-- when we were stuck in the car."

Sam chuckled understandably, "Yeah. I know how that goes." Dean scowled at him as Karina looked up at the ceiling, grinning slightly.

"You know the last thing I said to him? I called him a jerk." Sam and Karina turned sideways, listening to Molly's regret as Dean looked at her from the rearview mirror. "Oh god... what if that's the last thing I said to him?"

Karina spoke quietly to Molly as she looked into her eyes. "Molly... we promised that we're going to find your husband... and you will be at peace, okay?" Molly smiled softly at Karina as she nodded slightly. Sam locked his eyes on Karina's profile, he smiled a little at her words. Molly eyed Sam's expression, seeing some familiarity she had with her husband. Sparks.

All of the sudden, the radio station started to have some frequency. Sounds turned into the song called House of the Rising Sun. All eyes were on the radio and Dean looked at Sam in curiosity.

"Did you?"

"No."

"Kay?"

"Uh-huh."

"I was afraid you guys would say that."

Molly came to the front between Dean and Karina's side, starting at the radio. "This song."

Dean asked, "What?"

"It was playing when we crashed."

Trio shared similar glances as the radio started the frequency again. Only this time, it was the hashing  man's voice speaking to them. "She's mine... She's mine... She's mine..."

"What is that?"

All of the sudden, a man whose bloody guts appeared in the middle of the road. Before Dean warned about the accelerating speed. He ignored Molly's frightening commotion for him to stop the car before killing the man. As Impala drove through the man, he turned into dust.

A spirit of Greenly came before them in the night, wanting Molly McNamara.

All heads turned to the back window. Molly was in a state of terrifying shock as she faced the trio. "What the... what the hell just happened?"

"Don't worry, Molly. Everything's gonna be all right."

After Sam said his remaining words, the engine of the Impala started to sputter. Slowing itself down. "Spoke a little too soon, Sammy." Impala came to the stop as Dean turned the car on the side of the road. He kept turning the ignition as the engine was cranking, not giving it a rev. Dean looked at the steering wheel as the realization came upon him as he looked at Sam and Karina. "I don't think he's gonna let her leave." Trio gave each other looks as Molly leaned against her seat.

They all got out of the car as Molly was still in shock. Dean walked over to the truck as Sam and Karina followed him. Molly began to speak from her mind, "This can't be happening."

Dean began to open the truck as he said his words, "Well... trust me, it's happening." He began opening the arsenal, pulling up a few weapons to hunt down the spirit. Molly walked around, seeing the arsenal filled with weapons. She realized that they possibly are dangerous.

She started to back away from them, "Well... okay. Thanks for helping, but I think I got it covered from here."

Sam looked between Molly and Dean. He went after her slowly, hands up. "Wait. Molly. Molly, wait a minute."

"Just leave me alone."

"No. Please. You have to listen to me."

She ignored him as she walked away, "Just stay away."

"It wasn't a coincidence that we found you, all right?"

Molly stopped, turning aside to Sam. Her eyes went into confusion as she asked, "What are you talking about?"

Dean walked over to stand beside Sam. Karina was getting her weapons of choice, iron knives. He looked straight at her, "We weren't cruising for chicks when we ran into you, sister. We were already out here. Hunting."

"Hunting for what?"

Sam began to open his mouth but Dean interrupted him firmly. "Ghosts." Sam and Karina turned to Dean, eyes wide open at his answer.

"D--D--Don't..." Dean turned his back as he headed toward the truck, ignoring Karina's face as she placed her hand on her right hip. "... sugarcoat it for her."

Molly backed away as she looked at them, "You're nuts."

Dean didn't give up as he turned to her, looking into her eyes. "Really? About as nuts as a vanishing guy with his guts spilling out. You know what you saw." Dean resumed his doing.

Karina rolled her eyes at the announcement from Dean as she walked toward them. She explained the story of the man on the road. "We believe the man is named Jonah Greeley. He was a local farmer that died 15 years ago on this particular highway."

Molly was shaking his head in disbelief, "Just stop."

"One night per year, on the anniversary of his death. He haunts this road. That is the reason why we're here, Molly, so we can stop him."

"Now, I suppose this ghost made my car disappear, too."

Dean walked toward Sam and Karina as he made his side comment, "Crazier things have happened, huh?" He grinned as he slapped Karina's shoulder while she squinted her eyes at him.

"You know what? I'm all filled up on crazy." She backed away from them, "I'm gonna get the cops myself."

"I don't mean to be harsh, but I don't think you're gonna get too far."

Molly asked Dean as she looked at him, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Means that plan "A" was trying to get you out of here. Obviously, that didn't go over too well with... Farmer Roadkill."

Molly stared at them as her face was pale horror, eyes getting teared up. Sam took a few steps toward in his soft voice. "Molly, we're telling the truth. Greeley's not gonna let you leave this highway."

She slowly walked to them, "You're s... you're serious about this, aren't you?"

Dean spoke up, "Deadly."

Karina lifted her head, looking at Molly's watery eyes. She continued the story, "Every year, Greeley finds someone to punish for what happened to him... and that person is you."

"Why me? I didn't do anything."

"Another point of why it doesn't matter... Spirits only see what they want..."

Molly paused, taking all the information. Her heart and her mind were set on one person. "So you're saying this Greeley, he took my husband?" She went silent when she spoke about her question. She softly cried, "Oh god..."

Sam said, "Molly, look, we're gonna help, all right? But first, you got to help us."

"Help you? How?"

***

Huntress and the Winchesters had gathered their materials as Molly walked into the cabin that belonged to Greeley. "This is it. This is where I saw him." Trio had their flashlights and bags of weapons with them when they all entered the cabin.

Sam, Karina, and Dean took the sight of the blood-stained weapons around the cabin for torture. "Must have been his hunting cabin... Seemed like a real, sweet guy," said Dean.

Sam announced, "No markers or headstones outside."

Molly asked, "You're looking for Greeley's grave?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

Karina turned to Molly with a blank face and soft smile, "So we can dig up the corpse and salt and burn it."

Molly nodded toward Karina, "Oh... Sure, naturally."

"So does every day for us."

Sam explained, "It's a way to get rid of a spirit."

"And that'll save David?"

"This is what'll help both of you, provided there's a corpse to be found."

"So how do we find it?"

"Not sure. After Greeley did, his wife claimed the body. And that was the last anyone saw of her. So good guess, she brought him back here, but they have a thousand acres. He could be buried anywhere on 'em."

Molly looked at each member of the trio, taking it all in. "Is this really what you guys do? You're like Ghostbusters."

Dean responded as he walked up to her, "Yeah, minus the jumpsuits.'

He started to speak briefly, "This is a fascinating conversation and all, but this highway is only haunted once a year, and we got till sun up to wrap this thing up. What do you say we move it along, okay? Great." Dean smiled shortly as he exited the cabin, Karina followed him.

Each team went on their separate ways together as they had their weapons and flashlights. Everything was quiet as the wind whistled through the trees until Molly screamed. The rifle was aimed at Greeley's head, revealing Dean aiming at the spirit as he was holding on to Molly.

"Whoops." Dean pulled the trigger as the rock salt bullet made the spirit vanish into dust.

Sam began to check on Molly who was terrified by Greeley's attack on her. Molly spoke her mind about her husband during the attack. Dean and Karina looked forward on the dark path through the woods. "Hey." Dean turned to them, "Follow the creepy brick road."

Dean began to take the lead as Molly followed him. Karina was staying behind Molly's check, eyeing each view of the road. Cautiously while Sam was walking behind Karina.

Molly asked Karina while they were walking together, "That thing shoots rock salt?"

"Yes."

"And plain salt keeps away spirits?"

"They're the best. In most cultures, salt is a symbol of purity, so it repels impure and unnatural things. Reason you always throw it over your shoulder, good luck and protection."

Trio and Molly walked up to the broken, lonely house near the trees around the corner. "You know, just once I'd like to round the corner and see a nice house." They continued walking inside the house while Dean was at the sight of any graves outside.

Sam, Karina, and Molly entered the house. Everything was in a messy order aside from the dust remaining everywhere. Karina examined the dusty music sheets on the wood piano bench. Thoughts in her head stopped as Dean returned back to the house, an annoying face.

Sam grinned as he sarcastically asked, "Any headstones outside?"

Dean nodded, fake smiling at his brother. He set his bag down on the couch, "Yeah, right. Is it ever that easy?"

"I guess not."

Karina stood tall and looked at all of them. "How about you two go upstairs, see if you can find any records or notes about Greeley's grave, and Dean and I will do the same here. Cool?"

Sam and Molly nodded as they both proceeded, heading upstairs.

After Sam and Molly shared a moment due to Greeley's past, Dean and Karina walked upstairs. They can hear a distance Sam speaking to Molly about the spirits. "Well, they weren't evil people, you know? A lot of them were good. Just... something happened to them. Something they couldn't control."

Dean stood against the doorway, looking at Molly. "Sammy's always getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to things like this. Me, I don't like 'em and I sure as hell ain't making apologies for them." Sam and Molly stared at Dean's words.

Karina walked closer to the room, ignoring Dean's words. "There's nothing downstairs, either of you got something?"

"Just about every piece of mail or receipt they ever had. Looked through a couple, but nothing about a grave so far." Karina investigated a little closer at the wall while Sam answered her question.

Sam and Dean suspected Karina's closer look at the wall.

She spoke from her mind, "There's something behind here." She pushed the cabinet aside as they all walked toward her. A small, wooden door revealed to them, she lowered herself. Laid her hand, feeling the tension from the inside. She looked up, "It's locked from the inside." She rose up and lifted her right heel. She kicked the door hard and went wide open from below.

They all began to crawl through the door, seeing the spider webs surrounding the antiques.

Dean followed Karina's back, utterly disgusted by the view and the smell in the room. "Ew... smells like old lady in here." They walked inside and the first sight was an old corpse hanging from the railing of the roof. Dean shined his light on it, "And that would explain why. Well, now we know why nobody ever saw her again."

Molly glanced at the corpse, and she softly exclaimed. "She didn't want to live without him."

Sam and Karina take a view of the corpse, they share looks with each other with similar thoughts. Karina grabbed the chair below the corpse and Sam turned to Dean, "Dean, give us a hand."

Dean looked at them with widened eyes, "Really?"

Molly asked, "What are you gonna do?"

"We can't leave her like this."

"Why not?" asked Dean.

"She deserves to be put to rest, Dean."

Karina stood on the chair as Dean agreed reluctantly. He was helping along with his brother. Karina pulled her knife from her thigh holster and began cutting the old rope. Sam and Dean steadied the corpse when Karina finally cut the rope letting the corpse lay upon their hands.

Outside, the trio began digging the grave for Mrs. Greeley. Molly was taking the view of them digging in curiosity. "So... so, if you manage to put Greeley to rest, too... What happens to them?"

Dean took a glance at Sam and Karina digging the corpse and quicked answering Molly. "Lady, that answer is way beyond our pay grade."

"You hunt these things, but you don't know what happened to them?"

"Well, they never come back. That's all that matters."

Molly scoffed at Dean's answer, then Karina slapped Dean's head. Dean turned to Karina, offendedly, mouthing what to her. She shook her head, then kept digging. Dean rolled his eyes and then Sam walked to Molly, answering her question.

"After they let go of whatever's keeping them here, they... they just go. I hope someplace better, but we don't know. No one does."

"What happens when you burn their bones?"

"Uh..." Sam looked at Karina behind him, then he continued on. "Well, my dad used to say that was like death for ghosts, you know? But... the truth is, we still don't know. Not for sure."

Molly took a seat on the rock behind her, then Karina said a few words while she was digging in the dirt. "Molly... spirits faced the fear of the unknown. Unfinished business of holding on too much. Whenever we put the end to them... they either let go or stay in the darkness forever."

"The only thing I'm scared of is losing David. I have to see him again. I have to."

After Molly said her words, Sam and Karina shared a glance with each other. They drifted their eyes away and continued digging as Molly shed tears on her cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 12.3K 26
๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...
79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
12K 761 12
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ W...
26.6K 725 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...