Their Dirty Little Secrets [B...

By hanarienne

[completed] [Book 2 of "Secret Job" series] "Let's talk about us later... after I make you scream my name." P... More

Disclaimer, warnings, and sneak peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 [M]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

794 53 18
By hanarienne

[A/n I know law doesn't work this fast, but then again this is just an ff, so kindly go along with my imagination 😗]

-

Having an interest in seeing another male wearing female's attire maybe unusual. Hence, despite the strict rules of not touching and throwing sensual words to the maids, they must bear in mind that the kind of people visiting the café, most of them time, aren't as polite as they seem.

Jisung has been staying at Chan's for the past couple days, spending most of his time to either sleep or cry to sleep. It's the same hellish circle. He's sorta out of it in fact; barely functioning without his boyfriend.

He's grateful the older doesn't push him to tell what has happened or what he's thinking. He's just there; taking care of him the way he usually does. There's no hint of the latter treats him with extra care like he's a fragile human being, which oddly comforts him.

"Ready to have dinner?"

Jisung cannot fight the urge to mirror the older whom smiles at him warmly. Although the gesture looks weak, Chan still manages to catch his round eyes light up. "One of your favorites." Then places the food tray onto the bedside table. "Some braised abalone."

The younger hugs his boyfriend at that, signaling that he's happy and thankful. "Thank you." He clears his throat after hearing how hoarse his voice sounds.

"I made some pear tea for you too."

The squirrel like boy pulls out of the hug, happily receives the tea cup before drinking it deliciously.

"I'll make another if you want. But let's have dinner first, yeah?"

It's always been like this. Chan feeds him, showers him, even puts clothes on him. He also makes sure Jisung sleeps first, peppers him with sweet praises while cuddling, and sings him to sleep.

To say he's luckiest boy in the world is still an understatement.

"I'm sorry, hyung" is the first thing he utters after he finishes eating. He doesn't actually finish all of it, but he eats more compared to before.

"None of it is your fault, baby." He caresses the younger's cheeks tenderly while dabbing the tears that have started to stream down the latter's face. "Don't ever blame yourself. I know it's hard not to. But I want you to know that this... sadly could happen to anyone. We're simply in the wrong place and time... and unlucky to experience that."

"But you're hurt, Channie." He sobs. His small hands naturally find its way to wrap around the older's torso, head leans on the latter's crook of neck. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you."

"Listen to me, baby. No interruption. Can you do that for me, hm?" He can feel a light nod against his neck so he continues. "I know it sounds silly and reckless, but I needed him to hurt me first. What I mean is... it was intentional. I know he was going to swing and crash that vase onto me. But the investigation would run smoother if I got hurt. I mean, would the police believe what I said if I didn't get hurt at all while that jerk was beaten up to death?"

"But still-" His whine is shut by a soft peck.

"I didn't regret making that decision as long as that means you're safe, not only then, but now too."

Now that he thinks about it, he honestly doesn't know what happened after that; he never asks, too caught up with his own mind that keeps replaying the traumatizing experience like a broken record. "What do you mean, Channie?"

The said male wets his lower lip, the glint on his eyes shows he's pondering about something. "Are you sure we can talk about this now? We have lots of time, baby. We can take it slow."

Jisung quickly nods. He isn't ready apparently, but he knows he needs to put an end to this sooner or later. "I'm sure."

Chan hums at that. "He's been arrested."

The younger sighs in relief, not realizing he has been holding his breath this whole time. "For how long, Channie?"

"With the evidences collected by the detectives and the use of weapon, it's 5 years max and a fine."

"Was that the reason why you intentionally let him hurt you?" He pulls out of the hug slightly, eyes wobble instantly as he looks at his boyfriend who casually nods.

"But we managed to make him stay there for another 3 years."

"H-how?" He isn't dumb. He figures there must be another crime that the old man did. The question is... what crime? And his mind is no use at this situation, only highlighting series of traumatizing crimes to torture him.

"Baby... Hey baby..." Chan calls his boyfriend several times but to no avail. This is exactly why he was hesitant to tell the latter the truth despite the good news. After all, this is the first time he talks, using words to communicate after him being a mute for a couple days.

"Sungie. My beautiful princess. Listen to me. Focus on my voice." He patiently guides his baby to gain his composure back, whispering sweet praises and encouraging words to him.

"What did that bastard do, Channie?" The younger eventually asks once he has calmed himself down.

"Installing some hidden cameras while you were unconscious." He can hear another whimper escaping his boyfriend's mouth. "Don't worry. The detectives that I hired have found all of it."

"Promise?"

"Promise. They've checked your house numerous times." He then kisses the younger's temple before continuing. "I know asking you to relax is too much to ask, but I'm here. I'll protect you. I won't let anything bad happen to you ever again."

"Mm. I know." He lightly smiles. There's a long pause after that. The major difference is that Jisung doesn't let those bad negative thoughts to overwhelm him again, quietly focusing on the fact that the stalker did not touch him improperly as he was busy installing cameras all over his house. But still, he'll be lying if he says he's fully relieved. After all, despite the evil plan that the old man did was miserably failed; doesn't mean it's less traumatizing. "I don't wanna go home, hyung."

"Then stay. Move in with me. I don't think I can keep my sanity if you aren't here."

🌸🌸🌸

Jisung has missed his classes for 5 days in a row now. His friends, as expected, are very worried considering the fact that he leaves alone since his parents are living abroad. But all thanks to Chan - who came up with a believable white lie stating he's being taken care of by some relatives - he doesn't need to deal with having his friends catching him lying. He also doesn't need to experience possible heavy headache resulted by thinking about how and what to do to deal with the case since the older has hired not only detectives, but also a lawyer to win the case.

So when he said he couldn't function properly without the older, he meant it.

"Comfy?"

"Mm." He happily hums. "I'll be struggling to keep my eyes opened I think."

"Then just sleep. We can watch this all over again, I don't mind."

"Hyung-ah is the sweetest." The younger giggles then proceeds to snuggle closer against the toned chest muscles of his boyfriend. They're currently watching Jisung's favorite anime, the Howl's moving castle, in the living room.

"I think I'm ready to go back to school tomorrow, Channie."

"You are?"

"Mm." He then adds a rapid nod to emphasize his want.

"If you say so, baby."

"Will it be okay if I text you at school?"

"Of course."

"Okay. I just... y'know don't want come up as a too clingy boyfriend."

"Just be yourself, baby. If I ever feel uncomfortable with you actions, I'll let you know I promise." He then leaves gentle pecks on the younger's right shoulder. "The same goes for you too. If I ever make you uncomfortable or annoyed, just tell me."

"Mm okay, Channie."

That was the last conversation they had before the two refocus their attention back to the movie. The cold night, as it's nearing winter, never feels freezing as their bodies are so close to each other, radiating body heat against another.

By the time the movie is almost ended, Jisung is no longer facing the 4K UHD screen; but facing his boyfriend instead with small-yet-squeezable butt comfortably sits on the latter's thighs. Soft snores can clearly be heard as the younger's head is resting on Chan's shoulder.

Eventually turning off the TV, the blonde male then easily carries his baby with him as he gets up. "Time for bed, baby. But you need to brush your teeth first." A chuckle leaves his mouth upon hearing a little whine made by the smaller boy. "It's a must so we can have a healthy heart, little one."

Not being able to refuse the valid argument, he lets his boyfriend to take him to the bathroom, not missing the chance to catch a sight of certain door on the way there.

"It only takes two minutes." Chan states as he places the younger onto the bathroom countertop.

Obeying what his boyfriend asks, he then brushes his teeth with half-lidded eyes - a not so effective attempt to keep the sleepiness intact since he's all freshen up by now.

"Cuddle me to sleep, please."

The older cannot help but coo at the adorable pout. "Anything you want, princess" which receives sheepish-yet-satisfied giggle.

"Princess. I love that pet name."

"Yeah... Only mine."

Another giggle escapes. The owner completely misses the possessiveness entangling within his boyfriend's speaking tone. Not that he would mind.

"Mm. All yours."

After brushing their teeth and washing their faces, all freshen up unintentionally, they head to Chan's bedroom, with Jisung still being carried by the older.

"What's that room for, Channie?"

The blonde male is slightly froze at the question, but he gains his composure back before the younger can even realize it.

"That one?" He points at the door where all of his secrets have been hidden there for months. "It's a storage room. My parents keep their belongings there."

The lie is enough to make the squirrel like boy not to ask further, even has him not to ever approach nor enter the said room after learning the information latet in the future. Although Chan must say it's such a shame he cannot ever go there since they're living together now, but he tosses such idea away considering the muse of every creation staying inside the room is here with him. All for him.

It's ironic how Jisung successfully frees himself from a stalker only for him to end up with another. But then again, Chan who falls in love with the innocence image that the younger radiates is also being fooled; if only he knew what the latter has done only to satisfy his crave.

But in the end, everyone has their own dirty little secret; and the two are just so lucky that none of it is gonna harm their relationship nor haunt their lives. If anything, they'll probably uncover one after another peel of their dirty secrets, together.

[The End]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
26.7K 993 19
SLOW UPDATES Jisung is a quiet kid, he has the same routine everyday. Wake up, eat, school, home, eat, homework, sleep. He doesn't have any friends n...
10.8K 432 36
Your driving me wild. Han Jisung has a lover, it's all one sided unfortunately, his 'lover' doesn't treat him right, he goes around and cheats and al...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...