š˜š˜„š—¶š—» š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²

By i1uvrai

|š˜š˜„š—¶š—» š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²| /š—»š—¼š˜‚š—»/ š—®š—» š—¶š—»š˜š—²š—»š˜€š—² š˜€š—¼š˜‚š—¹ š—°š—¼š—»š—»š—²š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²ļæ½... More

š—°š—¼š—½š˜†š—暝—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š˜š—²š—»
š—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜€š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—»
š—»š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—ŗš—øš—®š˜†.
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
āš ļøŽļøŽš—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†āš ļøŽļøŽ
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š˜†
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—² (alternative ending)

š—»š—¶š—»š—²

21.6K 1.1K 517
By i1uvrai

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channelll. It's ya girl Kaylee da prankster and I'm hea wit.."

Lee point the camera at me while I'm on my phone but I look up.

I guess she started a YouTube channel a few weeks ago. I think that's what she wanted her full time job to be.

"Rumi." I smiled at the camera before she put it back on her. "Today we're prankin the boys basically by doin our makeup and saying we got jump 6 niggas." I nod while smilin.

I agreed cause I wanted to see how funny it would be.

Considering I almost got jumped like 3 days ago.

Which I don't wanna speak on cause it was fucking dumb.

"Since ion know how to do good makeup, my friend DeAsia gon do our makeup but we gotta run a few errands."

We had to stop to party city, Walmart, and target. Then we had to pick up Mira.

"Introduce yourself miss ma'am. They don't know you."

Im supposed to introduce myself a camera.

This feels so weird.

Anyways she pulled out the Parkin spot she was in before getting out the parking lot.

I introduced myself to the camera and Lee kept talkin.

"Y'all this not a regular prank though cause we finna prank allem. Me, Rumi, and Mira finna walk in da house covered in blood and bruises." We started laughin.

"To make it betta, we finna take all our jewelry off and act like they snatched our shit."

She added and I laugh.

"Nah they finna shoot errybody and dey mama." I said while pullin my hair back into a ponytail. "We left Kidd house at like...what?"

She mumbled and looked ova at me.

"12 I think." I check the time.

"Yeah we left at 12 and it's currently 5 so we been gone for like 5 hours. We told em we was finna get stuff for Rumi house."

"Ion know why dey believed us cause ion need nun fa my house."

We keep talkin to the camera while shoppin in party city for sfx makeup then Walmart then target and we finally picked Mira up from ha friends house.

"Why yo dumb ass recording?" Mira got in tha back.

"We doin tha prank today." Mira mouth dropped.

"Das why you picked me up?! Ouu I'm excited!" She started laughing makin us laugh.

We drove to her friends house and Mira was the first one to get her makeup done.

"Alr y'all, Mira first den me den Rumi. But yeah we gon go home prolly around like 8 cause this make up gon take a while. Asia gon drop us off so we can act like they jus took errything."

I laugh while watching Lee get up in Mira face while she got her face done.

"Why y'all doin dis? I already know they crazy." Asia asked.

At the same time, we all shrug.

"It's gon be funny. Plus we finna start prank wars wit dese hoes." Lee said while holding the camera towards her.

DeAsia did all our make up and by the time she was done, everyone was askin where we at.

I turned my location off to make it seem like my phone got stolen.

"Nah the bloody clothes is crazy." Mira looked at my white shirt which was basically ripped and bloody. "Y'all we look like we got beat tf up." Lee said while puttin all of us in tha camera.

I looked the worst because we decided that I tried to fight back.

"Do a quick 360 fo the camera," She told both of us.

Mira did one and I follows in pursuit.

"Nau'Jour finna spin da block." Mira laughed quietly.

"Alr enough talkin. Mo prankin."

DeAsia dropped us off around the corner so we walked to Nau'Jour house.

Lee already had a camera set up.

When we get to the door we open the door and came in bein loud. "Nau'Jour! Six!" Lee yelled while me and Mira yelled ova each other.

Talkin bout, "finna beat those niggas asses" "on my mama they got us fucked ip." "They some hoes."

And we was jus screamin all typed of shii.

I guess everyone was upstairs and they thought we was playin so they came down yellin too until they saw me and Mira on the floor while Lee paced.

I was holdin my black and bloody eye and forced tears.

I'm tryin my best not to laugh.

Especially since Six was lookin like Soulja boy when he was on live.

"Yo what the fuck happened?!" Cig yelled and looked at us confused.

"They jumped us bro!" I yelled while gettin up, bein dramatic and shii. I look at Nau'Jour and he jaw was clinched when he looked at me and his sisters.

"Who??! Who tf jumped y'all?" Six yelled while lookin at Mira.

"Fuck nah. Who df did dis yo?!" Scratch tried to look at Lee while she paced.

"These niggas!" Now all of em paused.

"Some niggas jumped y'all? Fuck no. Where ma piece at ?" Six ran back upstairs. "What dese niggas look like?" Nau'Jour came ova to me and gripped my jaw before lookin at my face.

"Man ion know, dey was wearin black masks bruh!" Mira yelled.

Cig shook his head before Six came back down wit his gun. "Lessgo. Finna go find dese niggas!" Six said while Nau'Jour went ova to his sisters and looked at dem.

"Nah they gone man!" Lee said while pushin Scratch and he looked at ha like dis.

I almost lost my shit.

"Lessgo bruh." Nau'Jour grabbed my arm and opened his doo while Scracth grabbed Lee and Mira was grabbed by Cig.

"Finna murk dese dumb ass niggas. What typa pussies jump women."

This tha first time I seen Six heated.

I gotta hold ma laugh in.

"Wait y'all chill! Ion wanna see dem again." I said while tryin to get out of Nau'Jour's grip. Jus as Nau'Jour unlock his door Lee and Mira started laughing.

Everyone looked at dem like dey was crazy before I started laughin too.

"Fuck is funny?" Nau'Jour mugged me.

"They losin dey mind." Six mumbled and looked at us confused.

Lee jogged inside before she came out wit ha camera she had set up. "It's a prank!" All of em kiss they teeth while we laugh.

Nau'Jour let go of my arm and started walking into his house.

Aw he mad.

"How y'all feelin?" Lee said while puttin the camera in they face. "Get that shit out ma face." Scratch slapped the camera.

I job ova to Six while he mugged us before huggin him from behind.

"We got you best." I joke and he step on my foot.

Ouch.

"Fuck off. We ain't coo no mo."

"Ong fuck you."

Cig co-signed.

Me, Mira, and Lee all join each other while laughin.

"Alr y'all, I think we got em good. Me and Mira definitely gon have to sleep at Rumi house tonight but it's all good."

I nod.

"Make sure y'all subscribe, like, and follow me on Instagram. Bye lovely's!" She ends the video off.

"I needa go wash this shit off." I said and went inside.

Nau'Jour was no where in sight downstairs but when I went upstairs he was laying down wit a hat over his head.

I jog into his room before jumping on the bed.

"Hey friend." I flick his hat off and he mugged me instantly. "Fuck out ma face." He pushed me off the bed makin me laugh.

"Don't be mad. Ima make it up to you." I jog to his bathroom before shutting the door.

It took almost 30 minutes to get the makeup off but I did it.

When I came back, Nau'Jour was on the bed playing GTA V.

He looked ova at me and rolled his eyes.

I jus dig in his clothes before grabbing some shorts that would fit like basketball shorts and a wife beater.

I change in his bathroom before hopping on the bed and I go behind him.

Making him sit between my legs.

"Fuck off me." He tried to move but I started rubbing his scalp.

He started to calm down.

"You dumb asf but dis feel good." He mumbled in a raspy voice. Ouuuu. Kitty on faucet rn. " I know." I smile softly and rub my acrylics on his scalp.

He eventually fell asleep so I turn the game off.

He can't stay mad at me.

꧁꧂
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2K 12
"š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜®š˜ŗ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜„š˜“ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦." ššŽš• šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž šŸ® š—¢š—™ "š—Ŗš—›š—œš—Ÿš—˜ š—Ŗš—˜'š—„š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Øš—”š—š"
48.3K 1.3K 34
š™ž š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™ š™šš™šš™„ š™š™žš™¢ š™Øš™–š™©š™žš™Øš™›š™žš™šš™™ š™©š™š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™ š™©š™š™š š™¬š™šš™šš™ š™šš™£š™™.
71K 1.8K 26
š–š”š² š²šØš® š¦ššš¤šž š¢š­ š¬šØ šŠšØš¦š©š„š¢š¤ššš­šžš?
599K 26.6K 41
"š˜¢š˜Æš˜µš˜øš˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜± š˜§š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æ' š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜ŗš˜Ŗš˜Æ' š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µ' š˜®š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ š˜§š˜°š˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜®"